Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-19-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread.

Predict away.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread.

Seems Naruto is getting far better in technical fighting! And I think it is only a day after the Pain raid. Naruto must be using about 20%-30% of his strength.

Concerning the soon coming Kage summit. I had pen in this in 452 discussion thread but it will be proper to have it in prediction thread.

I read somewhere, somebody wrote that Danzou gonna get betrayed during the summit and Kakashi gonna put an Anbu mask, going after Danzou.

To me, if Kakashi instead of Naruto, going after Danzou, it looks like Kakashi to be the next Hokage.

Any take on that?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:14 AM   #3
2krazi3
Academy Student

2krazi3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto is gonna finally meet Gaara once again and have a talk about whats going on, Gaara then will try to change the order of killing Sasuke because of all the things Naruto has done for Gaara

Member of The Akatsuki FC
Member of The Team Hebi/Snake FC
Member of the Yondaime FC
2krazi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:14 AM   #4
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

I can see Kakashi being chosen as the next Hokage. He needs to have something big happen in his development. He has not had anything happen to him yet this will be great for him and the story. I alos think that this would put is feelings for Sasuke to the test. He knows that he will have to let Naruto and Susuke pretty much tear the earth apart for their own good and for the good of the village. If not the other countries will rebel against Konohoa.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:16 AM   #5
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

i predict i will read the chapter next friday :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:20 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I forsee Naruto sexing Karui ( he seems to have a thing for flat chicks ).

More NS massively romantic moments, and reactions to Sasuke working with Aka.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-19-2009)
Old 06-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #7
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krazi3 View Post
Naruto is gonna finally meet Gaara once again and have a talk about whats going on, Gaara then will try to change the order of killing Sasuke because of all the things Naruto has done for Gaara
i see that happening

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:52 AM   #8
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Less Sakura failings, that's all I want. Well on top of having some heated arguments coming from the Jounin's that will vote for who the next Hokage will be, or in the event Tsunade wakes up, her resuming her Godaime role.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #9
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quick note about the Kage meeting: I don't believe Madara is the current Mizukage. Kisame was clearly close to him and the two had a lot of respect for one another. This would not be the case if Madara were still the Mizukage as he attempted to overthrow the Mizukage and assassinated several officials. Also, the order to kill Sasuke is a permission given by the Hokage to other villages. Gaara can tell those of his village not to kill him, but he lacks the authority to overrule it as Sasuke is a missing-nin of the Hidden Leaf.

Personally, I'm not buying Kakashi attacking Danzo during the meeting. He may disguise himself as ANBU to learn what's discussed, but that's it. Attacking the Hokage during a meeting amongst the 5 villages would set off a firestorm of chaos, alerting the ninja world to Konoha's weakness. The only way such a scenario could occur is if Danzo were to present himself as the danger he truly is and even if my Madara prediction is true, it seems unlikely that he'd spoil his plans now. Naruto vs. Sasuke has to go down first and it'll take a few issues before that even gets started probably. Naruto still needs more development. He doesn't even have the wisdom not to harass Danzo and needs to learn the water element first (Hurricane Chronicles, dammit) in addition to some more versatile jutsu.

In regards to the Hokage position, I want to see Danzo keep it until Naruto's ready or Tsunade awakens. I feel it provides Naruto with a good foil to play off of and help with his maturation. However, I don't want to see it fall to Kakashi. I understand he's popular, but we need to get the story on his MS then he needs to get the out of the way. Part II is Naruto's time. Originally, he was needed in a prominent role due to Naruto's youth, but not anymore.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 06-19-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (06-25-2009), naruto_nutty (06-22-2009)
Old 06-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #10
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to fail Sakura, at least when Hinata got taken out by Pain she was performing a sick looking jutsu.

Next chapter, Naruto will finally meet Gaara again, Cloud Nin will explain further story to team Kakashi. Naruto will crash (prehaps disguised) the meeting and try to appeal to all the Kage's for the hit on Sasuke to be lifted.

Last edited by Kreglze; 06-19-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Kreglze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:51 AM   #11
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I wouldn't be too surprised if Danzo is Madara now that I think about it. Because let's think about this for a second, you've got a man who's lived for hundreds of years, we're all sure he has some immortality jutsu or is just that damn good. But what exactly does he want? Like yeah, he spells what he wants out loud but we all know someone like Madara has other intentions other than what is blatantly said out loud.

I would not at all be surprised if at the Kage Summit, something happened to where (if Danzo is Madara) his disguise was discovered or he tried to assassinate the Kage's, thus making Konoha look wrong and attempting murder on these people. It'd be an interesting concept.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #12
athary
Genin

athary is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, i don't think kakshi will pretend to be a anbu member.
danzou is not gonna be hokage eather, the jonins will not vote for but they will pick kakashi. as for the 5 countris i think they will disagree on sasuke and a war will start.
athary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:33 AM   #13
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

^Gara won't allow sasuke getting killed he knows how important Naruto consideres him,and after Gara ows his life to Naruto dam sure he wont allow this,neither will Madara and considering Danzou won't become the 6th Hokage(either jounins vote him out or Tsunade wakes up) neither will the fire country so thats gonna be 3 vs 2 if its gonna come to voting
Quart3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #14
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Why do people keep thing Gaara won't allow it or a war could start over this? Killing missing-nin in typical protocol of the village they belong to. In Kakashi's own words, "The usual punishment for that is death. It's only because Tsunade was so lenient that he hasn't been killed yet." The decision on the matter belongs to the Kage of that village. Gaara has no authority in Leaf security. His opinion on the subject means nothing. Furthermore, with Sasuke working with Akatsuki, there's reasonable argument that can be made against Danzo's decision.

Neither will Madara? From his perspective, Danzo's order means nothing. Sasuke is going there to kill every single member in the village, not just the elders. It only forces Sasuke to follow through on his claim.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (06-25-2009), platinumrug (06-19-2009)
Old 06-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #15
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Guys, I'm still looking for the source.

As far as I remember, it mentioned that Danzou was betrayed. So it should be someone from inside root.

And it did not mention why Kakashi needs to wear an Anbu mask to go after Danzou. It is my own understanding that Danzou, after being betrayed, was running away. Kakashi was going after a runaway Danzou.

I'll come back to you when I found the source.