Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #121
sickoverdrive
Hokage

sickoverdrive is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Naruto can only make 5 clones at once when in SM, 1999 in base and he doesn't really use them in Kn forms because the chakra makes them disperse.
I have to disagree with you Dagoro, Naruto can make 5 clones in sage mode only when he's gathering natural energy...because if he makes more he can't concentrate on the ones gathering enrgy. But if he wanted he could create a lot of kagebunshins.
sickoverdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sickoverdrive For This Useful Post:
nuckinfutz (06-22-2009)

Old 06-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #122
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

You can't prove that.

Im just doing the math. Fukasaku said he can only have 2 Kbs gather NE, and he can make 2 in combat. So his maximum should be 4 ( i thought it he had made 3 in combat, he only made 2 ).
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #123
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Honestly though, maybe it had something to do with his chakra reserves. Itachi didn't particularly hit Sasuke hard at all. Actually, he barely touched him. But Itachi made Sasuke drain every bit of chakra he had out of him; so much that he had to use the chakra suppressing Orochimaru up as well to maintain the cursed seal level 2.

So perhaps he was so exhausted chakra and stamina wise, that he couldn't move or use many jutsu. Although I kind of enjoyed the Sasuke thrashing season. It just didn't feel genuine when Kishi did that sly under the hand trick and made it known that he was injured. I felt so cheated. I wanted my moments back. Figures he used anything to preserve Sasuke's swag.

Maybe Kishi didn't want us to see Sasuke at his best yet until he fought Naruto, so he had him smashed and crashed and then justified it with the spotenaous shit and say he was injured. That's Kishi for ya.
100% he was just exhausted stamina wise, either way it wouldn't make a difference killer bee had it in the bag from the start... nd as it says in the manga killer bee didn't even need his bijju because he was winning.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #124
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

Ok Dagoro I dis agree with you thoughts of frs vs sasukes fire shit, reason being is FRS is a rotating mass of wind energy thats moving really really fast. With as much fire thats in sasgays jutsu The frs would blow it in every direction making the Frs pump up the jutsu. It would also probably fuel the flame more.
TheJkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:47 PM   #125
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Lets all admit Saskue has some pretty powerful Jutsu nodoubt,but I along with many others in this forum truly believe Narut is by far more powerful. But also remember Saskue is quite a bit more intellegant when it comes to using his jutsu at the right time. He is very oppurtunistic which gives him the advantage. Anyone remember when oro tested Saskue,and he defeated a thousand ninja or maybe was a hundred. Well anyways please correct me if Im wrong when it comes to the number. Anyway Saskue will encounter Kabuto within the next two chapters. One more thing Sakura needs to spend more time sucking Mickey Mouses ass,then getting in the way of Naruto and friends. Watch Sai he will be a factor in the next couple of chapters. Dont be suprised if he takes out Danzou.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #126
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You can't prove that.

Im just doing the math. Fukasaku said he can only have 2 Kbs gather NE, and he can make 2 in combat. So his maximum should be 4 ( i thought it he had made 3 in combat, he only made 2 ).
Naruto can only focus sage chackra with two clones, and he can only make 3 clones WHILE the other ones are focusing sage chackra...if he makes more than three the others won't be able to focus sage chackra, but if he hasn't any clones focusing he can make more...
Ma frog asks why why doesn't he make more to focus the sage chackra, and pa frong says 2 was all he could managa because it's hard. then naruto says "and I can only make 3 clones in battle, if I make any more it'll interfere with the ones focusing sage chackra."
so basically naruto is saying that he can make more, but if he does his clones won't be able to gather natural energy, but still he can use the energy he already gathered to make as many clones as he can with that energy. though he won't be able to gather any more while there are more than 3 clones in battle.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/15/

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009), sickoverdrive (06-22-2009)
Old 06-22-2009, 12:35 AM   #127
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Ahh i thought he only made 2 ( the real 1 plus 2 to use FRS ) thx for pointing that out.

So in total the most clones he had at one time during sm is 5.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:21 AM   #128
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Ahh i thought he only made 2 ( the real 1 plus 2 to use FRS ) thx for pointing that out.

So in total the most clones he had at one time during sm is 5.
that's because he was focusing on gathering sage chackra.
who knows how many he can many with sage mode...maybe like in base mode...maybe less, maybe more...it's not specified anywhere...but the fact that he can make only 5 applies only when he's gathering energy with 2 clones, which is the max he can manage.

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:48 AM   #129
justwanttoreply9
Academy Student

justwanttoreply9 is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Thror
Quote:
at least rasengan is knowned to be only used by 4 shinobi 2 of each are dead!
I know I'm being picky, but in fact there are 5 known shinobi who can do rasengan and 3 are alive, I know Konohamaru's was small but it still counts. BTW the five are Jiraiya, the Fourth, Naruto, Kakashi, and Konohamaru. I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd knew it too, he was supposed to have known every jutsu in the village.
justwanttoreply9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justwanttoreply9 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-22-2009)
Old 06-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #130
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
Lets all admit Saskue has some pretty powerful Jutsu nodoubt,but I along with many others in this forum truly believe Narut is by far more powerful. But also remember Saskue is quite a bit more intellegant when it comes to using his jutsu at the right time. He is very oppurtunistic which gives him the advantage. Anyone remember when oro tested Saskue,and he defeated a thousand ninja or maybe was a hundred. Well anyways please correct me if Im wrong when it comes to the number. Anyway Saskue will encounter Kabuto within the next two chapters. One more thing Sakura needs to spend more time sucking Mickey Mouses ass,then getting in the way of Naruto and friends. Watch Sai he will be a factor in the next couple of chapters. Dont be suprised if he takes out Danzou.
mmmm...after this chapter, I am inclined to say that Naruto has gotten SO much better in strategy and skill, so I think he soon will be able to give Sasuke at least a run for his money, just techniquewise. Powerwise, agreed. But also, remember that power alone CAN win a fight. Case-in-point: Killerbee. I think that he is probably really good techniquewise, too, so imo N>KB>S

Last edited by jts105; 06-22-2009 at 01:54 AM.
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:54 AM   #131
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє

Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Konohamaru has just recently learned Rasengan, se he counts too.

.... little shrimp.

We Got The Fire~
Sakay-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:58 AM   #132
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanttoreply9 View Post
@ Thror
I know I'm being picky, but in fact there are 5 known shinobi who can do rasengan and 3 are alive, I know Konohamaru's was small but it still counts. BTW the five are Jiraiya, the Fourth, Naruto, Kakashi, and Konohamaru. I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd knew it too, he was supposed to have known every jutsu in the village.
yeah...it was probably naruto who thought konohamaru the rasengan...??
the rasengan is a jutsu that only takes chackra form manipulation, so anyone can learn it if he has the skills.

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:00 AM   #133
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє

Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
yeah...it was probably naruto who thought konohamaru the rasengan...??
the rasengan is a jutsu that only takes chackra form manipulation, so anyone can learn it if he has the skills.
Konohamaru didn't need to learn the rasengan at his age! I mean when did Naruto teach it to him anyway?!

We Got The Fire~
Sakay-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:03 AM   #134
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

He taught Konohamaru Pts, you can see it in a flashback when Konohamaru fought Hell R.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
sickoverdrive (06-22-2009)
Old 06-22-2009, 02:03 AM   #135
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakay-Chan View Post
Konohamaru didn't need to learn the rasengan at his age! I mean when did Naruto teach it to him anyway?!
it wasn't shown, even konohamaru's sensei didn't know he knew that technique...sure he couldn't have learned it alone, someone must have thought him, and naruto is the most probable one. Naruto has had a lot of time with konohamaru that wasn't shown, to prove that konohamaru had a flashback when pain "killed" his clone about naruto teaching him his new jutsu. konohamaru first thought he was teaching him a new level of his sexy jutsu...lol
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/428/03/ read from page 3 to 6

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 06-22-2009 at 02:09 AM.