Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #151
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Danzo is fuckign weak kid he is no where enar the third sarutobi was called the god of ninja in his prime danzo was the same age as sarutobi always meaning he was present at the prime of sarutobi.. meaning danzo was shit to him....

Orochimaru would eat him alive jiraiya would fuckign stomp on him all day so would tsunade... this is a fuckign coward nuff said had he faced pain he'd be dead by now...

not to mention he's a fucking cripple no eye nd no arm.... yeah he's strong lmaooo.
Myth is offline  


Old 07-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #152
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Uh, how about because hes an elder ?? He already was enthralled in the village's affairs.

Also hes not the Hokage yet, not officially anyway. The Jounin are going to have a vote soon.



Please link panels to back this up, this comment is completely vague. I still don't know wtf you're going on about and so far you have not presented any proof to back up your argument.

You already stated my proof. when they both were standing side by side, holding konan as hostage. Hanzo was a "stranger" to danzo, but teamed up with him. Does that not prove that hanzo is pretty diplomatic and if not yet powerful also.
AnbuKakashi is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #153
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Well, I really like gaara, so Ill say Gaara, did not lose. Gaara gave his life to protect the village. If he let that bomb go off, the village would have been obliterated.

Sasuke beat Deidara the weakest link of the Akatsuki. LMAO
Naruto beat Nagato the strongest. (besides madara but we dont know much about him so i was excluding him )

I was showing the difference of Naruto and Sasukes level.
Naruto could prob take out the kages but sasuke no. Not a chance.
I'm not going the route of saying who's weaker than Diedara, but he's one Akatsuki member that caught basically 2 bijuu (1 tail, 3 tails), on his own basically, and even Nagato said that Diedara was a bad loss for the Akatsuki, he wasn't weak and Sasuke is Kage Level, its been discussed. If Sasuke's so weak name 5 people that can defeat him now, you won't get pass Madara, and Naruto because they are probably the only 2. Sasukes Katon attacks are A ranked and Kirin has to be S Class Criminal whom all are threats to Kages. Like it or not Sasuke still lives in the manga and those who hate him so much should just enjoy the characters they like and stop going on missions to bash ink because thats all Sasuke is.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #154
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Omg, i can't believe thats the center of your argument.

Hanzou and Danzou kidnapped Konan because Yahiko's little group were not only powerful but had the publics support for non violent resolutions.

Danzou agreed to help Hanzou in exchange for Hanzou's help with him becoming Hokage. He is a scheemer not a diplomat. Hes a militaristic type of leade who constantly criticizes the 3rds peaceful approach to problems both internal and external.

And how does that Scene make him look powerful ??

They held a woman hostage in exchange for their opponent's life, that is beyond pussyholic.

Your argument is just not making much sense.

Quote:
Sasukes Katon attacks are A ranked
No they're not.

All his katons are c-b ranked.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-01-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Dagoro is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #155
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Omg, i can't believe thats the center of your argument.

Hanzou and Danzou kidnapped Konan because Yahiko's little group were not only powerful but had the publics support for non violent resolutions.

Danzou agreed to help Hanzou in exchange for Hanzou's help with him becoming Hokage. He is a scheemer not a diplomat. Hes a militaristic type of leade who constantly criticizes the 3rds peaceful approach to problems both internal and external.

And how does that Scene make him look powerful ??

They held a woman hostage in exchange for their opponent's life, that is beyond pussyholic.

Your argument is just not making much sense.



No they're not.

All his katons are c-b ranked.

Its not making snese becuase you are taking what I said out of proportion enough said. Im not argueing anymore.
AnbuKakashi is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #156
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm not going the route of saying who's weaker than Diedara, but he's one Akatsuki member that caught basically 2 bijuu (1 tail, 3 tails), on his own basically, and even Nagato said that Diedara was a bad loss for the Akatsuki, he wasn't weak and Sasuke is Kage Level, its been discussed. If Sasuke's so weak name 5 people that can defeat him now, you won't get pass Madara, and Naruto because they are probably the only 2. Sasukes Katon attacks are A ranked and Kirin has to be S Class Criminal whom all are threats to Kages. Like it or not Sasuke still lives in the manga and those who hate him so much should just enjoy the characters they like and stop going on missions to bash ink because thats all Sasuke is.
Killerbee
Raikage
Gaara
Gai sensei
Kakashi
Shikimaru
Kisame
Rock Lee (reason for rocklee is since we already have seen he can open gates and not die as it was said) (gates own sharingan)

If any of these cannot beat sasuke tell me why.
AnbuKakashi is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #157
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
I never said he cant take a kage. I said he cant take the 5 kages whch it seems like he is on his way to do.

He may be able to take one kage. but thats all. And I highly doubt he could beat danzo 1v1. Danzo ordered the uchiha execution. Im sure danzo knows every in and out about the sharingan.
You got a bad translation, Sasuke's not going to take out all 5 Kages, they only seek Danzou. Did you read the spoilers his hand and eye on one side dosen't work thats why hes searching for Kabuchimaru. Sasuke would wipe his arse with a cripple, no disrespect to those with disabilities, but he's zero match for anyone in the Akatsuki, but team Hawk, lol. Konan could probably work him over for a while.

Killerbee yeah but he said Sasuke was his toughest opponent ever in the manga.
Raikage should be able to take out many but its unknown.
Gaara lost his bijuu and lightening>earth, manga fact.
Gai would get wrecked don't believe in that gates shit.
Kakashi only sharingan, Sasuke would outlast him period, notice that Kakashi is hospitilzed after using his MS.
Shikimaru zero chance vs. MS Tsukiyomi, Amaretsu
Kisame notice he hasn't tried to take on Sasuke even after failing to retrieve the 8 tails. He has no interest in Sasuke, and once again MS is a bitch to bypass.
Rock Lee, this is where I stop, KYF is my pal but he's wrong and you're wrong Rock Lee has NEVER won 1 battle in the manga.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 07-01-2009 at 04:48 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #158
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

How am i taking what you said out of context ??

You said that scene in which Danzou and Hanzou are standing on the ledge with a ton of anbu and rain nin while holding Konan hostage makes Danzou a skilled diplomat and a powerful nin.

How exactly does that make any sense ?

Quote:
Killerbee
Raikage
Gaara
Gai sensei
Kakashi
Shikimaru
Kisame
Rock Lee (reason for rocklee is since we already have seen he can open gates and not die as it was said) (gates own sharingan)
Omg rolf !!!!

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-01-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Dagoro is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Myth (07-01-2009), NeoKakarott023 (07-01-2009), platinumrug (07-01-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-01-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #159
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
How am i taking what you said out of context ??

You said that scene in which Danzou and Hanzou are standing on the ledge with a ton of anbu and rain nin while holding Konan hostage makes Danzou a skilled diplomat and a powerful nin.

How exactly does that make any sense ?



Omg rolf !!!!
Sigh.

Look to go to a kage you dont even know, and for him to even speak to you a resident of the enemy village make a pact. Is enough to say he is a good diplomat, and could quite possibly be very powerful.

Ill help you out. What happened in the movie 300. When xercies (dunno how to spell his name) sent a messenger saying "earth and water" to Sparta.

What happened to the messenger he was killed. Danzo prob went by himself or with a few anbu, its the same situation if hanzo did not feel at all threatened in some way or form, or realize his strength Im sure he would have eliminated Danzo right on the spot.
AnbuKakashi is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #160
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
How am i taking what you said out of context ??

You said that scene in which Danzou and Hanzou are standing on the ledge with a ton of anbu and rain nin while holding Konan hostage makes Danzou a skilled diplomat and a powerful nin.

How exactly does that make any sense ?



Omg rolf !!!!
Rofl about you dont believe they can beat sasuke?
Sounds like your a stuck up sasuke fan boy? LMAO
AnbuKakashi is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #161
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
You already stated my proof. when they both were standing side by side, holding konan as hostage. Hanzo was a "stranger" to danzo, but teamed up with him. Does that not prove that hanzo is pretty diplomatic and if not yet powerful also.
actually hanzo was scared shit less that nagato nd his organization would take away power from him, cause akatsuki's first goal was to just work things out through treaties... hanzo then conspired with danzo... they thought they were smart to but it was obvious that nagato could have killed them both back then thats why they ran away like a bunch of pussies..

Yeah hanzo beat jiraiya oro nd tsunade when they were inexperienced kids nd yet they all still managed to walk out alive... in their primes they would have annihilated hazno each of em 1 on 1... Like kakuzu he was strong but what gave him the edge was that he was experienced like crazy....

Deidara was the weakest in akatsuki hidan was, deidara's move would be a danger to everyone if they allowed him long enough to fight... his c4 would get anyone if they dragged it out like sasuke did... more experienced fighters would kill him quick but the point is made...
Myth is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-01-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #162
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Look to go to a kage you dont even know, and for him to even speak to you a resident of the enemy village make a pact. Is enough to say he is a good diplomat, and could quite possibly be very powerful
Ok now you just look completely retarded.

Danzou and Hanzou had an agreement, you help me take out Yahiko and his group and i help you in becoming Hokage. No diplomatcy there, just old fashion greed and power hunger.

Quote:
Rofl about you dont believe they can beat sasuke?
Sounds like your a stuck up sasuke fan boy? LMAO
Seriously, you're going to get chastised around here if you keep making stupid arguments with no panel back up.
Dagoro is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-01-2009), platinumrug (07-01-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #163
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
actually hanzo was scared shit less that nagato nd his organization would take away power from him, cause akatsuki's first goal was to just work things out through treaties... hanzo then conspired with danzo... they thought they were smart to but it was obvious that nagato could have killed them both back then thats why they ran away like a bunch of pussies..

Yeah hanzo beat jiraiya oro nd tsunade when they were inexperienced kids nd yet they all still managed to walk out alive... in their primes they would have annihilated hazno each of em 1 on 1... Like kakuzu he was strong but what gave him the edge was that he was experienced like crazy....

Deidara was the weakest in akatsuki hidan was, deidara's move would be a danger to everyone if they allowed him long enough to fight... his c4 would get anyone if they dragged it out like sasuke did... more experienced fighters would kill him quick but the point is made...
I dont believe the organization was called akatsuki back then. I think Nagato main akatsuki after yahikos death etc. Thats when he relaized what yahiko was saying was half truth as to what jiraiya was saying half truth he chose to follow yahikos path., and then formed akatsuki? They were just a simple group, and if im not mistaken I think manga said Madara made akatsuki?
AnbuKakashi is offline  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #164
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Rofl about you dont believe they can beat sasuke?
Sounds like your a stuck up sasuke fan boy? LMAO
Myth & Dagoro are as far away as one can get from being a Sasuke fan, read the boards and you'd know, but they are technically sound about manga facts. Fact is they disagree with you and you sound like an Anti Sasuke fan for what reason?? You may not like him but he's still in the top 5 characters left in the manga besides Kages. Anyone looking for some respect, leave those gates and what they can do alone. Its a cheap trick move for busters.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 07-01-2009 at 05:01 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (07-01-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #165
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,684
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Anbu: No offense, but your entire argument is based upon complete nonsense, Dagoro has completely taken apart your entire argument in the following posts, you have nothing to back up your posts and I don't even remember why you're arguing in the first place? Over Sasuke NOT being Kage level (considering that he is). Seriously, just quit.

Also, the fact of you NOT knowing that Itachi could use Susaanoo (sp?) is ridiculous and laughable at best, even if you skipped chapters, people talked about it for ages.
__________________
Check me out on

Last edited by platinumrug; 07-01-2009 at 05:27 PM.
platinumrug is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 411 Predictions Delux Naruto Manga 237 08-02-2008 01:10 AM
Naruto Chapter 387 Predictions. Sharingan Lord Naruto Manga 371 02-01-2008 03:56 AM
Naruto 386 Predictions satansilent Naruto Manga 469 01-25-2008 11:20 PM
Chapter 366 Predictions. Sharingan Lord Naruto Manga 213 08-17-2007 11:32 AM
Spoiler Pics in Predictions Thread ONLY! OG Naruto Manga 0 01-24-2007 01:08 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.