Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #31
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Predictions and spoiler discussins for chapter 454

Ima cont. i had to leave so here it is... Kinda more then just a prediction lol.

Scene opens with madara

Quote:
Madara" R u ready Zetsu, Transform and hide your chakra levels completely,sasuke's friend can sense us i do not want him knowing to much.

Zestu" Understood, do you think sasuke will try something during the meeting

Madara" Maybe, but not likely. If he does he would be an idiot cause i cannot blow my cover to save him

Zetsu" who do you think would be most troublesome

Madara" If this was during those times and one of the 4 hoakge were around i'd say any of the 4 would foil my plans, but the current kages are not much problem to me, but to sasuke...

Madara"Im confident that in a fight the raikage would destroy sasuke, the kazekage the former jinchuriki could also be problematic, and i do not know much about the tsuchikage.

Zestu" Let's hope for the best then

Scene switch to Danzo getting ready

Danzo" Come in..

Sai" Danzo sama i have checked up on naruto everything is fine, he does not plan on doing anything to crazy.

Danzo" really, so how is that I have learned that he wants to leave the village in search of sasuke and the raikage's brother.

Sai"! I..

Danzo" has he gotten to you, you sai are the most talented within the root i have trained you to feel nothing.

Sai" I can't explain but naruto has something special about him

Danzo" hmph regardless make sure he does not leave the village, SAI! that's an order.

Scene switch to the kage summit

Sasuke: they are all here as soon as they start to leave we will tail the hokage and kill him before he can reach close to konoha

Suigetsu" will you go alone sasuke?

Sasuke" yes do not follow me and make sure this guy doesn't leave your side

W zetsu" ? what, i am ordered to go were you go sasuke

Sasuke" idc follow me and i will not hold back

W zetsu" haha you dnt scare me uchiha if i need to i'll restrain you myself, your amaterasu won't work either..

Sasuke"? just stay put please

Zetsu" i guess it can't be helped...

Skip the kage summit

Danzo" All went well and now i have been made hokage permanently.

*2 anbu are beside danzo watching the area carefully

Sasuke" Danzo, i will kill you for your actions against the uchiha massacre

danzo" who did he... men i order you to use all force necessary to kill him

Anbu 1" yes sir

Anbu 2" let's go

*Sasuke makes quick work of them*

Danzo" hmm just like i planned

sasuke"? what the...

*the 2 anbu were replacements*

Naruto,Sai,kakashi,yaamto show up

Kakashi" sasuke i can't believe you

sasuke" hmm good to see you kakashi, you to naruto i heard what happened with pain, looks like you're stronger then i am again, of course i still have a trick or two up my sleeve, i will eliminate you all right now.

Sasuke" amaterasu

Kakshi"? did itachi give him this jutsu, no mks should wield the same powers. regardless i'll stop it

Kakashi'!!!!

*Kamui sucks up amaterasu fully*

Sasuke" Impossible you have a mks kakashi but how did you get one

Kakashi" the day you left i started working on it sasuke, i told you before the path of revenge isn't the right one you could have stayed and attained power in konoha, there's much you still don't know about the mks.

Naruto" enough this will end now

sasuke" one way or another you're right it will end today either i die or all of you do.

Naruto" if u wanna settle this once and for all follow me sasuke, assuming the leftover uchiha is still something these days, u defeating itachi does not impress me at all i killed their leader and another strong member.

Sasuke" shut your mouth naruto you don't know anything, what i have found out all of konoha are traitors it wasn't itachi who destroyed my clan it was konoha who ordered him to do so..

everyone is in shock

Danzo" and he did the right thing listening to us, your clan is nothing more then dirt compared to the great first hoakge's clan, i should have killed you back then myself..

Naruto" follow me sasuke NOW!

Sasuke" let's go.

kakashi and yamato leave as well they get to the valley of the end

Naruto" This is where it started

Sasuke" this is where it will end

*Yamato and kakashi look on from the side*

A brief fight breaks out

Sasuke" Not bad you've gotten really good naruto i'll admit it, but still i have a few techniques that not even you can over come

Naruto" we will see

Sasuke" Tsukuyomi!!!

*A realm breaks out with sasuke torturing Naruto same way itachi did with kakashi*

Naruto" ughhhhh ahhhhh

Sasuke" I control everything here Naruto the pain you feel is real.

Naruto" *smiles* In this realm i control everything

*all of the sudden sasuke is on the wooden post"

Sasuke" impossible he's taken over my technique but how...

Naruto" Looks like your brother trusted me more then he did you sasuke

sasuke?! what.

*back to reality sasuke falls*

Kakashi" what happened did naruto just overcome tsukuyomi, amazing

Naruto" now let me show you something new that i learned

*begins to gather sage chakra madara appears*

Madara"forgive me guys but that won't happen today

Kakashi and yaamto rush in

Madara"I'll be taking sasuke now, Uzumaki Naruto you are indeed to much i will personally capture and kill you, just like i used the kyuubi to do away with him

Kakashi" Are you madara answer us that much

Madara" obito's eye has done well for you kakashi..

Kakashi" i knew it

*Madara use his time space jutsu to leave*

Naruto" he got away ,shit

Yamato" thats the best thing that could have happened if we all fought him now we would die, i can't believe the rumors hat jiraiya told us where true

kakashi" yeah its gonna get real dangerous now that he's back if only you had another chance at him personally instead of the demon Sensei.

Last edited by Myth; 06-28-2009 at 05:07 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
durndle (06-28-2009), naruto_nutty (06-29-2009), thegodfather2450 (06-29-2009)

Old 06-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #32
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Ok guys and girls long term prediction. Naruto and Saskue come together and fight Madara. Naruto dies and Saskue lives Narutos dream and becomes Hokage. Well im sure many have predicted this,but that is just my opinion.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #33
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Forlong, that prediction was way too fan-friendly. Kishimoto likes to molest our hopes and dreams, discard them and then offer inferior subsitutes.
exactly!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #34
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I like that prediction, some of the words sounded out of place but it was damn good. I also like how this past chapter was 20 pages, hopefully we'll keep getting around this number to help keep things moving.

Anyway, I want to see the two other Kage's we know nothing about. And I don't think Madara is the CURRENT Mizukage, probably the former. I mean how can a Kage just disappear for months on end? But we'll see how things play out.
Firstly thx a bunch.

I just say we saw how Madara moves and he should not have much problems to travel the world but still most of the time is Mizukage in Kirigakure.

Nice prediction you people post here and it somehow feels that parts of 454 could be a mix of all your prediction with slight differences if I read it along. However, it definitely is to soon for Naruto vs Sasuske or more information about the "Full Moon Eye" plan of Madara we can truly use in my opinion but who knows. Also it seems Samui has no place in the prediction of you guys so far but just a thought.

Anyway can't wait for the spoilers.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 06-28-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:21 AM   #35
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

OT: I watched Transformers 2 today!!! man that movie is like God's vagina!
It's been a pretty long time since the last time they released a movie this good of it's kind!

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 06-29-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:26 AM   #36
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

I think Naruto will leave with team Samui without any problems, Danzo is sure that Sai will inform him if Naruto do anything "out of the ordinary"... I think so.

Kisame will fight with Killerbee and Naruto with Samui and the others will rescue him. I think Samui is really powerful. I bet she have some interesting abilities. Sasuke will be planing to ambush Danzo before or after Kages meeting but Kages will noticed him and Sasuke will fight with Raikage, or something like that... I dont think Sasuke is that stupid to enter Kage meeting and try to kill them all hehe, but I agree it would be be interesting

Last edited by Lalalila; 06-29-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:50 AM   #37
shubhang
Academy Student

shubhang is an unknown quantity at this point

myth ur prediction seems more like sasuke bashing than an actual prediction.not everyone can kick sasuke's ass u know.
i think we'll only get to see the starting of the kage's meeting and a little of naruto talking with team samui about helping them find killerbee.

[QUOTE]OT: I watched Transformers 2 today!!! man that movie is like God's vagina!
It's been a pretty long time since the last time they released a movie this good of it's kind![QUOTE]
me too gr8 movie!!!

Last edited by shubhang; 06-29-2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #38
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

[QUOTE=shubhang;1727289]myth ur prediction seems more like sasuke bashing than an actual prediction.not everyone can kick sasuke's ass u know.
i think we'll only get to see the starting of the kage's meeting and a little of naruto talking with team samui about helping them find killerbee.

[QUOTE]OT: I watched Transformers 2 today!!! man that movie is like God's vagina!
It's been a pretty long time since the last time they released a movie this good of it's kind!
Quote:
me too gr8 movie!!!
it wasn't really a prediction more of a very short fan thing ya know.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #39
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

What are the chances of Zetsu being the Tsuchikage, that would be wild. Also they need to isolate the Hokage away from the rest, so they may attack him when he's inbound before the meeting even starts.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #40
lucm159
Academy Student

lucm159 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
What are the chances of Zetsu being the Tsuchikage, that would be wild
that would be nice

Last edited by lucm159; 06-29-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:39 PM   #41
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I R was bored sooo....

Quote:
Chapter 454 Prediction
KillerBee: That kid thought he was hot shit. Till I tossed him around like a rag doll in front of his whole click. (continues rapping)

Audience: Booooo!!! Get off the stage!!! Worst piece of crap I’ve ever heard!!! You suck!!!!

KillerBee: (thinking while rapping: o yeah the fans love me tonight yeah!!!) Crying tears of blood with that black fire breath. Chill out son & have breath mint.

The ground starts to shake suddenly.

KillerBee: ??? (thinking: they found me already) Everyone get out of here now!!!

Water brakes apart the side of the wall the audience can be heard screaming. KillerBee jumped out through the roof & is walking on what is now a giant lake.

KillerBee: (thinking: It’s an Akatsuki robe) Ha just one this time what are you out of your mind? I’m the Bee no one can stop me!

Kisame: (thinking: Is this idiot on crack or something?)

KillerBee: state your name fool before I pwn you!

Kisame: Hehehe you think so

KillerBee: Yeah I do fool you sent 4 before & yet you want more?

Kisame: O will you shut the fuck up!!!

Kisame rushes KillerBee with Samehada in hand

KillerBee: (thinking: he’s fast)

Kisame swings with a downward slash but it’s blocked by two of KillerBee’s sword

KillerBee: (thinking: damn he’s strong as well however…)

KillerBee trys for chakra conjunction to brake Samehada but the chakra is absorbed!

Kisame: Hehehe nice try but that won’t work on Samehada!!

Kisame pulls back his sword braking KillerBee’s two swords. Killer Bee jumps back & draws his remaining 5 swords.

Forest Area
Samui: Maybe it would have been better to inform your Hokage before leaving Naruto?

Naruto: That old fart isn’t our true Hokage & besides he would have never let my team go with you guys had I asked him.

Naruto senses something

Naruto: hold on guys I just felt a sudden surge of chakra as if some sort of massive jutsu was used. Sai can you fly on ahead & tell us what you see. The direction should be north west.

Sai: I’m on it!

Sai creates an ink bird & flies over the tree line.

Sai: Naruto!! I don’t know what to make of this. There seems to be a giant lake in that direction which isn’t indicated on any of our maps. This must be the work of that Shinobi that team Gai ran into.

Naruto has a flashback of when he was a child where Kisame drained his chakra

Naruto: Right we’ll go to that area & try to apprehend Kisame. He may have information of KillerBee’s whereabouts.

Hokage Summit
Danzou & the other kage’s have arrived. Danzou’s body guards appear to be Kakashi, Neji, & Gai.

Raikage: I’ve called you all here on a very important matter. The S-Class organization known as Akatsuki has gone on long enough unchecked. We need to put a stop to there actions as swiftly as possible.

Tsuchikage: Raikage I understand your personal connection to one of these Jinchuuriki however you must acknowledge that these demons are only a burden to the 5 great nations.

Gaara: & what of the assaults on both Konoha & Suna. These were direct attacks on our villages. This can not go unnoticed.

Mizukage(Madara): So what if your villages were attacked it just means your defenses were weak.

Danzou: Silence! Akatsuki causes a general threat to all nations. Do you think they’ll just stop once the tailed beast are all captured?

Tsuchikage: You say that now because Konoha has the only demon left. Konoha is no longer number one & wants to cling to power by refusing to hand over the last demon.

Danzou: Careful with your words Tsuchikage…

Mizukage: (thinking: hehe this is going perfectly they’re to busy fighting amongst themselves to notice the true threat)

Tsuchikage: Or what? The great “acting” Hokage will punish me? Your village is nothing more then a pile of rocks!!

Random guard burst in

Guard: We have a security breach!!!

Huge explosion happens & the guard dies. Neji runs through the door to intercept the intruder.

Kakashi: Neji don’t be reckless!!

Madara: (thinking: just in time now things get interesting)

Neji get’s flung back into the room badly wounded.

Kakashi: (thinking: No…. it can’t be… why now why here… there’s no return from this path Sasuke…)

Sasuke: I’ve come for the Hokage’s head for the murder of the Uchiha clan!!!

Sasuke uses Eisou aimed at Danzou’s skull but Kakashi jumps in the way & blocks with chidori.

Giant lake area
KillerBee: You’re good I’ll give you that… Let’s see how you stand up to number 8!!!

Kisame swings his sword & eats away at the demon chakra.

KillerBee: But how…

Kisame: You’re a fool if you still haven’t noticed. Samehada can eat away at your chakra!! Like I’d give you a chance to transform you buffoon.

Kisame strike’s KillerBee across the chest with Samehada & drop kicks him into the water. Kisame swims after him with blinding speed striking him continuously in different directions.

Kisame: Water prison!!! Capture complete.

Kisame rising out of the water & starts to walk away when team cloud strike from multiple directions. KillerBee is released from the prison but is knocked out.

Kisame: What is this? Aahh it’s you Naruto… I guess I have to do all the work around here…. Capturing 3 out of 9 demons damn I’m not getting paid enough for this.

Kisame powers up to levels never seen before!!

Next week: Kisame vs. team Cloud & team Konoha!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Freakout (06-29-2009), naruto shippuden rocks (06-29-2009), naruto_nutty (06-29-2009), The Special One (06-30-2009), thegodfather2450 (06-29-2009)
Old 06-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #42
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Someone should probably stay behind and keep vigil over Tsunade. I don't think leaving her alone with just Shizune while Danzou is in command is a good idea.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #43
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Naruto Shippuuden 454 pediction (story perspective): - enjoy
- Running away! -

"Naruto and the cloud-nin walked in silence towards the center of Konoha.
Sakura and Sai had gone to seek out Kakashi to aid Naruto in his upcoming encounter with the new Hokage."
"Omoi looked at Naruto by the corner of his eyes. A Jinchuuriki, just like his master..
He remembered the way Naruto had reacted to the news they brought and how he now had taken it upon himself to help them find their master. He had said something about him understanding their pain."

Omoi: - You also lost your Master to Akatsuki?

"Naruto looked back at Omoi, producing a smile that revealed more pain then happiness."

Naruto: - yes. My master was Jirayaa... one of the legendary Sannin. The leader of Akatsuki killed him..
Omoi: then you got your revenge! That's great!

"Naruto's smile disappeared and he looked at the ground in front of him"

Naruto "almost to himself": - Yes..I guess.... But I'd rather have my master back. Revenge is not important, it doesn't solve anything...

"Omoi also looked down at these words almost feeling ashamed at them and the result they brought."

Omoi: - I'm sorry for your loss, was it not long ago?
Naruto: - No.... Not long enough.

"Again Naruto produced a tired smile before turning his gaze on the rocky road ahead of them again"

"Karui also looked at Naruto with a form of curiosity. He was as them, or as their master. He was still suffering from the actual loss of one so close instead of their own uncertainty. Even in this state he took upon himself the responsibility for his village, friends and even missing ninjas that clearly didn't have the same feelings towards the village best."
She thought back to how he had agreed to help them."

"Naruto: - I will help you search for your master! Naruto had looked down on his woman friend and assured her it was going to be alright. That he would handle it. Then he had began to form a plan. Apparently the new Hokage was news to even Naruto and his friends, how that even was possible? And it seemed the new Hokage posted new problems for them to. Naruto had asked them for help when addressing the new Hokage. They were to request that Naruto join them in the search for their master. They were to be very persuasive, Danzo would not agree easily. "

Karui: - Do you not get along with this new Hokage?

"Naruto looked at her as he spoke"

Naruto: - It's not as much get along as don't agree. Danzo is part of the problem with Akatsuki. Pain, the leader of the Akatsuki started the organisation because of people like Danzo.

"Karui was suprised by Narutos words"

Naruto: - As far as I know Danzo never liked the fact that Tsunade let me be free to do what I wanted, under the bounds of the Ninja rules. As Tsunade was close to my master and they shared the same views, naturally I share those as well. And for that reason my views and Danzo's don't match. But this is all speculation, I've yet to meet with him.

Karui: - He won't let you leave the village?
Naruto: - Well, he probably views me as a weapon or asset to Konoha.

"At these words Omoi tensed and you could see his anger building"
Karui: - He sounds like a dangerous man... Anyway, our team leader Samui will help us talk to him.

Switch to Sasuke:
--------------------------

" Sasuke jumped from tree to tree and even in deep thought he wasted no energy on unnecessary movements.
The Kage summit and the Kages that waited was something anyone in their right mind was going to stay away from. It was a place where the most important and strong Ninjas would gather.
As it seemed Konoha was no longer a place for Sasuke to return the Kage summit would be the best place to seek what he was after. Just like before there was nothing he could have done to Madara and now he was running another errand for that enigma again. Going to Konoha had been a sound plan because for some reason Madara had kept away for all these years so something about the place was keeping him away.
Anyway you looked at it Madara was not going to let him or falcon go anytime soon as they knew about his existence. The only way to get away was to actually flee under the false pretence that they were running his errands.
At the Kage summit he would be able to finish two of his goals. Take revenge against Danzo for deceiving his brother, and finally get Konoha into capable hands, Uchida's hands. And to get away from Madara. Fighting him at this point was out of the question. not once but twice had he proven that he could not be hurt by Sasuke. The last attack on Madara with Sasuke's chidori had been a brilliant move as it set up his act as defiant errand boy ruled by his emotions and goals and it tested Madara's defense at the same time. The defense was flawless. The thing that had put Sasuke onto the path of fleeing in "disguise" was the fact that Madara could take amaterasu and still live. Sasuke would get stronger and eventually exact his avenge upon Madara whom his brother hated.
Sasuke was sure that Madara also was responsible for the death of the Uchida clan in some way. Even if he would never admit it. Sasuke would get stronger, but right now he and falcon needed to retreat. The five Kages and their bodyguard would definitely be enough protection against Madara."

"And then there were Naruto. It kind of ticked Sasuke of somewhat that he seemed to have grown in strength like that. How could that cluts possible be stronger than himself? Well, time would tell."

Switch to Gara:

"Gara is leading the Sand ninjas on their journey towards the kage-summit."

Kankuro: - Gara? Why are we going towards Konoha instead?
Gara: - We send ninjas but you know as well as I that Naruto and the others may need us in this tragedy. It's not that much of a sidetrack and we will just check in to see everything is alright.

"Kankuro and Temari both smiled. Gara was stalling, avoiding, he was nervous about the meeting"

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 06-29-2009 at 02:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
AnbuKakashi (06-29-2009)
Old 06-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #44
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Switch to Naruto:

"Naruto and the cloud Ninjas enter the tent where Danzo is seated. He is surprised to see them but asks them to enter. In front of him is Samui, still in negotiations it seems."

Danzo: - So, what brings you here again Omoi, Karui......Naruto?

"Naruto walk up and stand in-front of Danzo."

Danzo: - Naruto?
Naruto: - Danzo..

"They stand in silence"

Danzo: - I understand you must be feeling tired after your battle with pain, and sad at the loss of Tsunade. Why are you here instead of getting your well deserved rest Naruto?

"Naruto anger rises at these obviously fake words"

Naruto: - I'm neither very tired nor have I much to be sad about concerning Tsunade as she is not dead yet.

"Danzo starts to speak but Naruto interrupts him."

Naruto: - I am however Sad about your decision about Sasuke. You know how much he means to us.
Danzo: - I am well aware of your allegiance with the teachings of the third. Rest assured that I will run a much tighter shift so that tragedies like the one we are facing right now never happens again. Sasuke is now a missing nin on his own accord and we will not allow him to become another pain to Konoha. He must be stopped and letting him run loose does not help our cau.....
Naruto interrupts Danzo: - Nagato was not created by ninjas like Tsunade but by Ninjas like you. You know that your coupe into the rain lands was one of the main reasons Nagato, or Pain as you call him wanted revenge on Konoha. Because of what you did to his friends.
Danzo: - Lies! How dare you accuse me of such things!

"Naruto stay silent until Danzo also quiets down, Kakashi enters the tent."

Naruto: - It may be true or not but you won't be Hokage for long. As soon as Tsunade wakes it won't be your title anymore. At least you could do a good job until then.
Danzo: - How dare you Naruto! Just because you have the peoples trust right now that doesn't mean you can say what you like. Remember, you are still the nine-tails!

"Omoi pushes Naruto aside"

Omoi: - So what?! Does the current Hokage have anything against the Bijuu hosts?!

"Samui walks in between Danzo and Omoi and pushes Omoi aside."

Samui: - My apologies for these outbursts Hokage but they just lost their master, he was a host to.
Danzo: - That's alright, just see to it that it doesn't happen again, we can’t have regular ninjas going around doing as they please all the time. We must have order.
Samui: - Yes..... Now on to other matters. Kakashi and I have been discussing the tactical aspect of going after Sasuke and Akatsuki. But the boy here, Naruto, has come forth with some interesting information.

”Danzo looks suspicious”

Danzo: - Yes?..
Samui: - He means to say that there is a big chance master Killerbee is still alive. This means we must send a team to find him immediately! And as Konoha is partly responsible for Sasuke we will need your help to make the search smoother.
We require Uzumaki Naruto to join our team on this.

”Danzo stands up”

Danzo: - Absolutely not!

”Samui raises an eyebrow and the others in the room is also surprised by this outburst”

Samui: - Why not? Naruto himself says he knows more than anyone about these Akatsuki and he is also strong and capable enough. This cause is also his, as he is a host.

”Danzo looks somewhat cornered”

Danzo: - I can’t let our Host just go outside of the village at a time like this.

”Kakashi steps in”

Kakashi: - So you will not help the cloud and thus not fix the mistrust that have been created between us in this time because you do not trust Naruto?

”Others in the room look at Danzo with interest as his next words concern Naruto.”

Samui: - This is most unfortunate, you don’t trust hosts which is a direct insult to our Ninjas here and you won't aid us in this way?
Danzo: - Come now, this is propos...
Samui interrupts Danzo: - What is your answer?! It’s either Naruto or I go back to our village with bad news.

Danzo: - I see what you're doing here! Very well, let me speak to Naruto alone first before I give my answer.

”People start to protest”

Naruto: - Hey! That’s fine. I will hear what he has to say alone.

”Everyone moves out of the tent.”
”Danzo stands in silence a minute then turns to face Naruto”

Danzo: - I see what you did here, you're trying to turn the villagers against me. It won’t succeed. I will let you go with the Cloud ninjas. But if you disappear or run out on us I will find ways to get you back, even if I must hurt your friends.

”Naruto gets serious and you can see the Kyuubi eyes come out"

Naruto: - How pitiful you are Danzo, thinking only of your own ways. I will go help these Ninja rescue their Master and then I will find Sasuke and bring him back to Konoha. After that I really hope Tsunade is alive and well and all my friends is alive or I swear by my way of the ninja there is nowhere for you to run from me and I won't be merciful!

"Danzo is shocked by the gaze and the words"

Danzo: - Don't underestimate me Naruto. YOu may not like it but I am Hokage now and I need to keep Konoha intact and all its interest to, that include you. If you run away!

"Naruto does a sweeping motion with his arm."

Naruto: - I won't run away! I am the son of the fourth and I will be Hokage and protect everyone, We have inherited the will of fire, we don't abandon things or give up. I have made promises that can't be broken.
You just make sure you don't make any more mistakes as Hokage. Make the time you have mean something!

"Naruto turns and walks out. Danzo sits in silence"

Danzo thinks: Interesting....Yes I will take your words to heart Naruto. I will make my time meaningful..it seems you will not let me be Hokage Naruto, how unfrotunate...for you...
"Danzo has a evil smile on his face"

What will happen to Konoha?
How will Sasuke approach the KageSummit?!

Next chapter:
- War -

/ShiverX

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
AnbuKakashi (06-29-2009), Freakout (06-29-2009), naruto shippuden rocks (06-29-2009), naruto_nutty (06-29-2009), The Special One (06-30-2009), thegodfather2450 (06-29-2009)
Old 06-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #45
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Brillant Predictions from everyone, love them, everyone has his or her own opinions or next issue and someone is definitely gonna get it right.

Wanna bet on who is right!!!

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
Closed Thread