Kakashi's eye and weakness - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road
Kakashi's eye and weakness

I just thought of something that compeltly makes no sense and was never explained in the series at all. The zabuza arc when kakashi uses his sharigan, he has to rest for a week while naruto and sasuke train. However when he fights him again he has no such weakness... as a matter of fact he doesn't get the weakness until he unlocks ms! Then its almost a month.......

Kishi for got a huge deal here....
TheJkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kakashi's eye and weakness

When he fought Zabuza the first time, he used his Sharingan a lot to "copy" his jutsu and reverse it in him. The second fight, kakashi only used his Sharingan to see Zabuza and even then Zabuza did at good job at hiding himself from Sharingan in the mist. U likely need to concentrate more of your chakra in Sharingan to slow the movements down as slow as possible, in order to be able to copy your opponents jutsu back at them. The more chakra usend there , the more it slows down, to some set level. I imagine it something like hyuuga's sending certain amounts of chakra to their eyes to see farther away or internal.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

He got stronger through training , where he could use the hsaringan alot more before he taps out.
Itachi and kisame came to the village and kakashi gets his ass handed to him. Some episodes later you see him scaling a cliff with one hand saying how he has gotten weak, he opens his chakra gates to gain a short boost of strength to haul himself up one-handed. Chakra pathways like muscles require training.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tien For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-01-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 02:55 AM   #4
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point

His only weakness on that is by overdoing it. His MS is more on offensive and defensive no more further weaknesses on it man...
bernzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #5
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
He got stronger through training , where he could use the hsaringan alot more before he taps out.
Itachi and kisame came to the village and kakashi gets his ass handed to him. Some episodes later you see him scaling a cliff with one hand saying how he has gotten weak, he opens his chakra gates to gain a short boost of strength to haul himself up one-handed. Chakra pathways like muscles require training.
I still havent seen any proof as to kakashi opening a gate to get up.
Ive read the panel many times, can you show me where it says he opens a gate?
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
I still havent seen any proof as to kakashi opening a gate to get up.
Ive read the panel many times, can you show me where it says he opens a gate?
I think there was a discussion about this in a different thread not too long ago. Kakashi doesn't open any gates to haul himself up a cliff. Kakashi is not so weak that has to open any gate for physical training, that would defeat the purpose of his training for endurance and stamina.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #7
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Low Stamina is his only true weakness. He can only chidori 3 times. Only 3 bunshins. Only 1 kamui. Thats without using the 1000 other jutsus in his arsenal.

@AnbuKakashi......He did open a gate to pull himself up a cliff one handed. He launched himself and landed on his feet one handed. U look it up if you have to see it.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Kakashi stamina isn't really low, his SG is always activated and it drains him. that is why he has stamina problems.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-01-2009)
Old 07-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #9
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

^true dat. I agree with you but the end result is low stamina. His SG is his greatest asset as well as his greatest weakness due to the chakra it consumes by being constantly activated. So my statement that low stamina is his greatest weakness still holds true.

The guy has a stellar arsenal of jutsu but not enough chakra to use them all cuz of SG.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 07-01-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #10
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah.....adding on that is he is not an Uchiha he did not carry the blood of the clan and its one important thing to a sharingan user especially now he had the MS man.......I think twice the chakra will be drained if kakashi uses the sharingan and its eye teqniques......am i right man?
bernzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #11
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

adding more to that, kakashi's chakra supply isn't the greatest...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote