to all u ANTI-MJs - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: to all u ANTI-MJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86eMgYi62o

"I don't know" is legendary loll.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2009, 03:37 AM   #32
Sharkbelly
Next Contestant?

Sharkbelly can only hope to improve

What are Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, and Farrah Fawcett getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze.

It's too damn short for me to get a grip, pull the mother fucker out before it sticks.
Sharkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:44 AM   #33
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Farah die cuz she's an angel and she kill MJ to protect the children and MJ killed Mayes cuz hell all children goes to heaven and Mayes was the only candidate left

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #34
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

kluang, I never have any idea what the fuck you are talking about.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Tsuna (07-03-2009)
Old 07-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #35
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

...Goddamn, I love DA. xD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #36
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
What are you talking about? Michael Jackson's music THE BEST? His
Motown music was a rip off of everything else at that time. His pop music just completely sucked balls. Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough was just a rip off of all the disco music of his time.

His dance moves were sub-par. If you want good dance moves look at Chris Brown. He is 10x better.
REALLY?!?!? HES MUSIC SUCKED BALLS?!!?!? STFU, chris brown is shit, did he sell fucking over 100 million albums??i didnt think so, go suck chris browns dick if you like him so much, and NOONE can dance like michael jackson
Old 07-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #37
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some fag, via the report post feature, reporting my first post in this thread
some fag that posted? (me?) yea lol, u didnt want to say my name cuz u kno u would get in trouble. i hope u get demoted one day
Cry moar, itachi143.

Also, I'm glad Micheal Jackson died. He was a pedophile, he sucked hard at dancing, and his music was the worst music ever. Mostly because you liked him though. Lolololol
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #38
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi143 View Post
REALLY?!?!? HES MUSIC SUCKED BALLS?!!?!? STFU, chris brown is shit, did he sell fucking over 100 million albums??i didnt think so, go suck chris browns dick if you like him so much, and NOONE can dance like michael jackson
Hey, I will make a deal with you. I will suck Chris Brown's dick if you tell me how much you liked sucking Michael Jackson's after he played hide and go seek with you.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #39
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi143
As much as I would like to say that I agreed with you, this post here? Made me realize who you were, how moronic your posts were, why I hated you, and how you got banned. Please gtfo lol.

alsoalso; just because someone's music/dancing becomes iconic it does not make them the best at what they do. just thought I'd add that. I liked MJ's music too but I'm not going to say that he was omfgwtfbbqBESTEVAREST either.

Last edited by Tsuna; 07-05-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-05-2009), RNB (07-05-2009), TheJkid (07-08-2009)
Old 07-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #40
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I was at work today, doing my autonamous drone-activity, when on Radio 1, Reggie or whatever his name was started commenting on the chart. Michael Jackson has a ludicrous number of re-entries, and he said something like "A great week for Michael Jackson fans... and of course for Michael Jackson".

Yeah, I bet that heart attack made his fucking week. How I lol'd.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-05-2009), RNB (07-05-2009), TheJkid (07-08-2009)
Old 07-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #41
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

@Sugoi - I agree more or less. Dancing and shit like that isn't something you can really say someone is the best in, mostly because they're so many different forms of dancing. Two dancers who've mastered a respective form of dance look pretty much identical anyways. It's not like in track were you can prove someone is faster than the other beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Michael Jackson did some groundbreaking work to music and dancing, but there are obviously others that took his foundation and built upon it, therefore becoming "better" dancers in the process. It's simply evolution: if you set a standard, someone will eventually break it/improve it.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #42
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Michael Jackson did some groundbreaking work to music and dancing, but there are obviously others that took his foundation and built upon it, therefore becoming "better" dancers in the process. It's simply evolution: if you set a standard, someone will eventually break it/improve it.
@BOLD: See Chris Brown.

Not only is Chris Brown loads better than Jackson. He also knows how to tell a bitch she is wrong.

- Heraclitus
Old 07-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #43
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

If I recall correctly at an MJ concert, CB dressed up like Jackson and done Jacksons dance as a tribute to him. Jackson's moves were smooth and flawless, it wasn't about being the flashiest, yet he made it look like it was.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #44
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoogie View Post
Chris Brown better than Michael Jackson is a joke statement.
Coming from you, that statement will be considered a joke statement.

- Heraclitus
Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #45
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

When MJ died I was in a bar & some random chick ran up to me & a friend of mine & said "I don't want to ruin anyone's night but MJ just died. It was on CNN". The first thing to come out of my mouth was "The children are now safe".

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
TheJkid (07-08-2009)