Canada day - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #31
Tabris
Sexy Lady
 
Tabris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in a box, out side your house, with binoculars.
Posts: 778
Thanks: 5,570
Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
See, you may think calling another nation "stupid" is unique to Canada, but you are wrong. Typical foreigner. See, everyone outside of America is stupid because they aren't American. Get the logic?

Also, we expect to be saving you guys in the next World War. You better stay on our good side.

no, you ass, i'm saying you're the only nation we call stupid
you guys call all other nations stupid, due to your ignorance
we only call people who are actually stupid, stupid

unfortunately we'd rather be massacred than run to you for cover


as for your later post
i don't feel like fighting with you about this anymore

Last edited by Tabris; 07-06-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #32
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
no, you ass, i'm saying you're the only nation we call stupid
you guys call all other nations stupid, due to your ignorance
we only call people who are actually stupid, stupid
We, Americans, ignorant? You have got to be kidding me. If we are the only nation you call stupid, then that just proves you are stupid. One, we aren't stupid. Two, the French were not included in your list of stupid people.

Quote:
unfortunately we'd rather be massacred than run to you for cover
That is pure stupidity.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #33
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Canada day

lets end this
pety debate

canada sucks
always has always will
can you understand that ehh?
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
RNB (07-06-2009)
Old 07-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #34
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Canada day

Aw, come on, guys. Tab is seriously one of the nicest persons ever. = (

Though, I must admit, America is all kinds of AWESOME.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #35
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post


also... will smith is a sexy man
You are correct. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Every country sucks.
You are correct. <3


Except for the US of A.

8]

And yeah, this debate is petty and Tabs is super nice.

/end poast full of agreement and no contributions.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #36
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canada day

No one challenges America and gets away with it. NO ONE.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:48 AM   #37
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
We only acted scared so that assholes like human rights activist don't flip out at all of us.
Killing the activists would be so much easier, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I am saying that in general America is so prosperous and wealthy that we are able to buy all the guns we have. We are so rich because we don't believe in stupid Canadian socialism.
Oh, okay. So only the injured people can't afford guns. Or clothes, food or shelter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
America doesn't. And your idea is just one more proof that foreigners are stupid. Plus, Mexicans love our country right now.
Mexicans only love you because you abuse them slightly less than Mexico. As soon as Mexico stops being hell on Earth (never) then you won't have to worry about your boarder anymore. Of course, by that time (again, never) you may have been nuked by scary North Korea. D=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
America could attack Canada because we would be trying to rid the world of dumbasses.
Again, I don't see why it's necessary to kill a really nice guy just because he's a little slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
That logic is terrible. How could an American be stupid?
If they immigrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
No one challenges America and gets away with it. NO ONE.
British. War of 1812.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:32 AM   #38
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
British. War of 1812.
They tried being dicks to us and we said "FUCK YOU," despite being a freshly made country and they were the supposed king shits of the day. Then we made a truce, despite them having the vastly superior navy (We won more manly ship duels because we're badasses).Then we took some of spain's land and when they cried about it we told them to fuck themselves, killed some indians, and wrote a song about how goddamn awesome we are to commemorate the occasion, which we now play before all sporting events.

They got sent packing and went home like little red-coated bitches. Britain sucks gargantuan American dong.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #39
Tabris
Sexy Lady
 
Tabris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in a box, out side your house, with binoculars.
Posts: 778
Thanks: 5,570
Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Canada day

I think the war of 1812 was reffering to when we burned down your white house

good point about the french RNB

about not killing people because they are slow... doug, you knw how i feel about retards... eew

Last edited by Tabris; 07-07-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #40
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Killing the activists would be so much easier, though.
Too easy. We kill for sport, remember?

Quote:
Mexicans only love you because you abuse them slightly less than Mexico. As soon as Mexico stops being hell on Earth (never) then you won't have to worry about your boarder anymore. Of course, by that time (again, never) you may have been nuked by scary North Korea. D=
Stupid Canadian logic. Stop making excuses and accept your obvious defeat. America wins, yet again.

Quote:
Again, I don't see why it's necessary to kill a really nice guy just because he's a little slow.
It may not be necessary, but we don't do things just because they are necessary.

Quote:
If they immigrated?
Immigrants aren't Americans until they assimilate into American culture and rid themselves of their dumb foreign culture.

Quote:
British. War of 1812.
I don't know, man. Fucking Andrew Jackson took it to 'em.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #41
itachiisback
Genin
 
itachiisback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -
Posts: 140
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
itachiisback will become famous soon enoughitachiisback will become famous soon enoughitachiisback will become famous soon enough
Re: Canada day

happy day bday canada
__________________
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...60#post1516060

The Greater Shinobi World II FC

Join now

Offers are limited lol.
itachiisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #42
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Canada day

lolololololCanada
And on a semi related note.

The French government stomps ours.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #43
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Too easy. We kill for sport, remember?
Surely there's a Little League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Stupid Canadian logic. Stop making excuses and accept your obvious defeat. America wins, yet again.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
It may not be necessary, but we don't do things just because they are necessary.
You do things because you're morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Immigrants aren't Americans until they assimilate into American culture and rid themselves of their dumb foreign culture.
What if they emigrate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I don't know, man. Fucking Andrew Jackson took it to 'em.
That's just what he wants you to think.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #44
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
lolololololCanada
And on a semi related note.

The French government stomps ours.
You aren't American.

Quote:
Surely there's a Little League.
Because hitting a ball and capping somebody's ass are the same thing.

Quote:
Why?
I can't explain it to a foreigner twice. If you didn't get it the first time then you won't get it the second.

Quote:
You do things because you're morons.
NO U

Quote:
What if they emigrate?
Stop asking so many damn questions. Just accept the fact that we are superior.

Quote:
That's just what he wants you to think.
That's just what you want me to think.

NO WAI...
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #45
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Canada day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Because hitting a ball and capping somebody's ass are the same thing.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I can't explain it to a foreigner twice. If you didn't get it the first time then you won't get it the second.
Says you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
NO U
NUH-UH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Stop asking so many damn questions. Just accept the fact that we are superior.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
That's just what you want me to think.
That's just what you want me to think you want me to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
NO WAI...
OH SHI-
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone know when canada is gonna get new episodes again? mmm648 Anime & Manga 1 08-27-2007 02:51 PM
USA or Canada??? haka Debates Section 172 01-02-2006 04:02 PM
How to make Irish PS2 work in Canada Teny Gaming 15 01-01-2006 06:58 PM
How much is memory in Canada? Teny Computers 11 12-15-2005 07:53 PM
Congratulations, Canada! [Daisuke] Chit Chat 11 12-04-2004 08:56 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.