unresolved plot lines - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
traced2020
Academy Student

traced2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
unresolved plot lines

with wonderweiss and the vaizards showing up, it got me thinking that Kubo is now finishing off the unresolved plot lines.

the vaizards were always going to show but wonderweiss caught most ppl by surprise as he wasnt part of the top ten espadas.

with that being said what are the other unresolved plot lines?

sado still has a role to play as his powers has been mentioned several times thorughout the manga. despite the fact that he was beaten by noitora, i still think that his powers will need to be resolved which means him having a serious impact in the fight against yammy. after all we already know renji and rukia's abilities. also is it me or does his granpa or w/e look like barrangan?

tatsuki, she was able to see ichigo in his shinigami state, does she have a role to play?

ichigo's sisters and father? also what about the mother? we know his father was a captain, could it be possible that his mother was also a shinigami? (but she was killeed by the grand fisher so potentially not that strong)

kenpachi and his zankpatou's name

the two kids from the uruhara shop

Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
traced2020
Academy Student

Re: unresolved plot lines

also the situation with kurosaki isshin has been bothering me.

i recently watcehd an old episode where isshin kills the grand fisher and uruhara says "how does it feel to be a shinigami again after 20 years". this means he would have been captain only 20 years ago so surely someone from SS should know him. it also means that aizen knows him and he should have somehow figured out ichigo was his son from the first moment he fought him.

isshin also says that they contacted ichigo "like they said theywould". this means that he either saw one of them or they somehow communicated a message to him.

lastly he tells urahara that the vaizards are preparing for a battle "just like we are" so im assuming that they would somehow get involved in the fight
Old 07-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
dschizo
Supreme Kai

dschizo is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to know what's going on with Ishida's dad also. We haven't seen anything of him since he trained Ishida to go to Hueco Mundo, and right after Ishida snuck out Isshin stopped in and the two of them chatted like old buddies. That didn't really make sense seeing as the Shinigami and Qunicy don't get along very well, with the exception being Ishida.

It's all about the symmetry.
dschizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:03 AM   #4
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Isshin issue always bothered me. Then I kinda forgot and u reminded me. Cos I've been always thinking that Kubo has some bugs in his story. Cos how come 20 years ago. Take Rukia she has been in Gotei 13 for 40 years(or 50). Isshin 99% was a captain he has a captain robe!! So she wolud definatly know him, and stilll she didn't have any reaction when she saw him. Maybe he was captain then quited, but he still was a shinigami on earth. then he met his wife and gave up his shinigami powers for the family sake. What d'ya think?
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
some kid
Academy Student

some kid is an unknown quantity at this point

I have another one that really bugs me. Aizen captured Orihime and said he'd need to use his powers, and I guess he did to a certain extent-healing the espadas mostly. And I know he said his real intention was to lure out Ichigo and everyone from SS. Seriously, though, Kubo's made Aizen out to be too much of the evil mastermind type for him to NOT use Orihime's powers for a significant purpose. And there are two manga reasons that back this up:

1) Orihime never really does much, and is always talking about how she needs to be more useful, meaning she wants to help. Which leads to
2) Aizen didn't have to show her the Hougyaku to get her to trust them, because they had her locked up in a room anyway. That makes me think he WANTS Orihime to use her powers on it, probably to restore it to the point where it was most active.
some kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

I think Kubo dosent know wht hes doing half the time Chapter after Chapter something happens and it never really fully explained.

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
Hikaru
Academy Student

Hikaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-chan View Post
Isshin issue always bothered me. Then I kinda forgot and u reminded me. Cos I've been always thinking that Kubo has some bugs in his story. Cos how come 20 years ago. Take Rukia she has been in Gotei 13 for 40 years(or 50). Isshin 99% was a captain he has a captain robe!! So she wolud definatly know him, and stilll she didn't have any reaction when she saw him. Maybe he was captain then quited, but he still was a shinigami on earth. then he met his wife and gave up his shinigami powers for the family sake. What d'ya think?
the thing is all we know is that Isshin has a Capt like robe but no where has it been said that he was a Captain in the Gotei 13, he could of been part of Central Room 47(?) or part of the royal guard or part of cover ops, by being in any of those rukia would of had zero way of knowing him or being in contact with him.

And the issue with Innoue, unless i am mistaken Aizen said that he wanted innoue because her powers would allow him to use the "thingy" and then revert it back to its fullest without waiting the "proper" cooldown time .
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
Pablo
Academy Student

Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Doesn't matter
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #9
UnotheniggaAce
Academy Student

UnotheniggaAce is an unknown quantity at this point

^what he said.
UnotheniggaAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #10
dschizo
Supreme Kai

dschizo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-chan View Post
The only reason I can think of that she wouldn't have recognized him is the he may have been captain of squad 0, the Royal Guard, or maybe even some more secretiv branch than that which we don't know of yet. Also it's possible that everyone in SS was made to forget about him through Kidou.

Another thing that just occured to me is that he could've faked his death and hidden in the human world to start a family, completely giving up his Shinigami powers. If Rukia had recognized him in that case, it may have been brushed off as coincidence.

It's all about the symmetry.
dschizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:29 AM   #11
Mimi-chan
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschizo View Post
The only reason I can think of that she wouldn't have recognized him is the he may have been captain of squad 0, the Royal Guard, or maybe even some more secretiv branch than that which we don't know of yet. Also it's possible that everyone in SS was made to forget about him through Kidou.

Another thing that just occured to me is that he could've faked his death and hidden in the human world to start a family, completely giving up his Shinigami powers. If Rukia had recognized him in that case, it may have been brushed off as coincidence.
Make sense. Especially about squad 0. For dome reason I totaly forgot about it.Will see which is it in near future I hope.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:02 AM   #12
traced2020
Academy Student

When uruhara was training both renji and sado, renji only agreed to train with sado because uruhara would answer his question. does anyone remember what the question was?

also he said that his bankai wasnt designed for helping others to train.... i wonder what that means? is it like aizen's?

PS dschizo, good theory about isshin being part of zero guard.... it does answer a lot of questions......

also hikaru, i blieve he is a captain as he told the uruhara/grand fisher that he had captain level powers

i just dont think that kubo would leave such a gaping hole as he was with SS 20 years ago but no-one knows him
Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
Hikaru
Academy Student

Ichigo has Capt level power(if not above) yet he is not a captain, just because he has the power doesn' mean he was one.

Anyways i do hope that his background is explained sometime soon but if i had to pick something i would say he was part of the royal guard(not necessarily a capt maybe just a seated person, it would make sense for all in the royal guard to be Capt level and above)
Old 07-14-2009, 04:20 AM   #14
Mimi-chan
Genin

Well actually I am 99% sure he was a captain he has a captain robe!!!
And I'm 70% sure he was a captain or royal guard, hell yeah!
. And don't tell me that it doesn't say anything! Only captians have these robes, not even vice-captains. I don't think it's different in royal guard. I don't think he was part of central 46. Cos 1 we don't really now about their clothing,and second I don't think that central 46 are the one who can fight. They are just trusted faces of royal family. BUT Kubo showed as the robe for some reason!
Isshin's captain robe
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/187/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/187/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/188/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/188/10/

Last edited by Mimi-chan; 07-14-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #15
Hikaru
Academy Student

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.12/10/
here is a picture of a person from central room 46 look at their white overlay robe, is not a full body shot but that resembles a capt robe.