isshin kurosaki - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
isshin kurosaki

i wonder wuts up with isshin???

few things i was thinkin:
first- he lives among the humans. that in itself is a complicating thing. does his gigai age? is he even dead or like ichigo? how long has he lived with the humans?

second- the way he wears his captains cloak, over his shoulder like a sash. none of the other captains wear their cloak in unique ways. they may have accessories but all wear their cloak the same. except for isshin. if he is no longer with soul society why even keep the cloak or where it into battle??

third- how did he meet up with urahara?? it didnt show isshin in the vizard gaiden did it?? did they meet in the human world or in soul society?

isshin is very peculiar....the possibility of him being the king isn't too far fetched.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: isshin kurosaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
i wonder wuts up with isshin???

few things i was thinkin:
first- he lives among the humans. that in itself is a complicating thing. does his gigai age? is he even dead or like ichigo? how long has he lived with the humans?

second- the way he wears his captains cloak, over his shoulder like a sash. none of the other captains wear their cloak in unique ways. they may have accessories but all wear their cloak the same. except for isshin. if he is no longer with soul society why even keep the cloak or where it into battle??

third- how did he meet up with urahara?? it didnt show isshin in the vizard gaiden did it?? did they meet in the human world or in soul society?

isshin is very peculiar....the possibility of him being the king isn't too far fetched.

isshin being the king...it is a little too far fetched to be honest, for many many reasons but one simple reason is that it would have made the plot so far a little redundant...kinda pointless.

by the way there or plenty of other isshin threads...take a look.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:52 AM   #3
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

I was thinking the same thing. When he fought Grand Fisher, he mentioned that as a captain level Shiningami he had to be able to control his reiatsu in his sword. He also hasn't had his powers for 20 years. That would mean he was in the Gotei 13 at least 20 years ago. That being said why havent Rukia or any of the other Shiningami who have been in the real world recognized him as being a Captain?? And all of them have been in the Gotei 13 for more than 20 years as well so they would have had to have seen Isshin. Then if you think back to Turn the Pendulum, The only person who has seen the king is the Cap Commander. So what do you think would happen if they met face to face? Furthermore, why haven't any of the Vizard recognized him either?? As much as they were watching Ichigo, Im sure they know who all his family is. Then you have to remember that Urahara knows him so that in itself means there is more than meets the eye. Personally, I feel like Isshin is either the king or one of the Royal Guard. But this theory brings up more ??s than answers.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
Hornster
Academy Student

Hornster is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe he's a member of zero guard?
Hornster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #5
Hikaru
Academy Student

Hikaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did it say that Yamamoto has ever met the King? remember Gotei 13 took orders from Central Room 46 and i assume they took orders from the royal family.

Yammamoto is nothing but a "lowly" pawn(in the eyes of the royal family) no reason why he would know the king.
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:10 AM   #6
traced2020
Academy Student

traced2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
Where did it say that Yamamoto has ever met the King? remember Gotei 13 took orders from Central Room 46 and i assume they took orders from the royal family.

Yammamoto is nothing but a "lowly" pawn(in the eyes of the royal family) no reason why he would know the king.
Yammamoto has not met the king, he says so himself in the chapter/anime where he tells hitsugya (who is in the real world with orihime) about aizen's plan. there is also no mention to suggest that the royal family know the king either.

central room 46 does not take orders from the royal family, central 46 was created to give out the orders

also its not really "royal family", i could be wrong but its mostly refered to as noble families (dependant on translation but its more widely known as noble). whilst yama does not usually interfere, the manga (the correct authority) does not show any indication that the noble families can interfere with the gotei 13. if you are using the anime with the filler plot with the bakuoto weapons and the "new" captain as a reference then you would be mistaken.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys

i'm sure i've mentioned this elsewhere but since this is specifically about isshin i thought i'd ask your opinion about it.

i still don't think he's part of the royal family and we're all talking about the inconsistencies with him being a captain in the gotei 13 considering he supposedly came to earth 20 years ago....

...so what i'm beginning to think is that he is a sentinal
i.e. a member of possibly the zero squad or some other protector of the royal family.

i don't believe in too many coincidences in bleach and i couls accept that ichigo being the main character lives in karakura and that it was that town that is whats required to make the kings key (or whatever its called)
but that ichigo's father is also a captain and lives in karakura? seems a little too much...
so i'm thinking that in the same way that shinigami are appointed to protect karakura from hollows, isshin was assigned to karakura to protect or at least to keep an eye on it from someone exactly like aizen.

so thats my little theory...isshin a sentinel (or guard) from the zero squad or royal family to watch over karakura town.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Thats what I said in my earlier post. When I said Royal/Zero Guard I didn't mean Royal Family or anything like that. But yeah I agree its gotta be something along those lines because of the info (little as it is) presented so far. I hope they explain this particular thing soon.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote