unresolved plot lines - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #16
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: unresolved plot lines

nah IMO the shot is too small to confirm that cap's and their robes are even alike!
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #17
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

There's a plot in Bleach?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
platypus (07-29-2009)
Old 07-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #18
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by traced2020 View Post
When uruhara was training both renji and sado, renji only agreed to train with sado because uruhara would answer his question. does anyone remember what the question was?

also he said that his bankai wasnt designed for helping others to train.... i wonder what that means? is it like aizen's?

PS dschizo, good theory about isshin being part of zero guard.... it does answer a lot of questions......

also hikaru, i blieve he is a captain as he told the uruhara/grand fisher that he had captain level powers

i just dont think that kubo would leave such a gaping hole as he was with SS 20 years ago but no-one knows him
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschizo View Post
The only reason I can think of that she wouldn't have recognized him is the he may have been captain of squad 0, the Royal Guard, or maybe even some more secretiv branch than that which we don't know of yet. Also it's possible that everyone in SS was made to forget about him through Kidou.

Another thing that just occured to me is that he could've faked his death and hidden in the human world to start a family, completely giving up his Shinigami powers. If Rukia had recognized him in that case, it may have been brushed off as coincidence.

agreed that the 0 squad theory could explain a lot.
he could have been a shinigami years back and then went into the 0 squad.

one thing though has anyone that he might be the sentinel in karakura town for the 0 squad!!!
i mean ss allocates a shinigami to look after karakura town from the hollows etc etc

so doesn't it make sense that if karakura town is the place where to make the key (whatever its called) that the royal family or the 0 squad blah blah would have placed a guard there???
obviously because it would be a long term maybe even permanent assignment then thats how he hooked up with urahara and got assistance with gigai blah blah.

(the only other thought i have on isshin becasue he knows ishida's father is that it may be possible that he was part of the shinigamis that had to kill the quincy and he might have changed his mind and helped ishida's father to escape and thats how he ended up leaving ss (though whether this adds up with the timeline and was 20 years back i can't say))
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #19
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Hell's gate needs to be explored also:

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:51 PM   #20
chubbz101
Academy Student

chubbz101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep loads of shit need to get explain, like which District is Itsygo mother in & im sure someone said this already, what the hell happens to DG when this die and how those a DG get Tubercolsis;TB in Ukitate case.
chubbz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #21
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbz101 View Post
Yep loads of shit need to get explain, like which District is Itsygo mother in & im sure someone said this already, what the hell happens to DG when this die and how those a DG get Tubercolsis;TB in Ukitate case.
i think i've explained that before, not that i'm saying that i'm right but just the kind of obvious explanation there is.

there is simply another factor thats explained.

simply put we die and we don't know what happens, right.

in bleach world they die and they go to ss, now granted they're classed as dead but that is just the death of the body soul is still alive...and obviously in bleach world they seem to show that the soul can still age (though a lot more slowly) and still get ill (though maybe a lot less likely).
now once the sould die there they either go into the unkown, i.e. completely gone, die.
or possibly are reborn into the real world... i seem to recall something being mentioned early in the bleach series about keeping the balance between both world with the exchange of souls....

either way no need to stressson that theory anyway since there are plenty other things to talk about lol
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
platypus
Chuunin

platypus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschizo View Post
The only reason I can think of that she wouldn't have recognized him is the he may have been captain of squad 0, the Royal Guard, or maybe even some more secretiv branch than that which we don't know of yet. Also it's possible that everyone in SS was made to forget about him through Kidou.

Another thing that just occured to me is that he could've faked his death and hidden in the human world to start a family, completely giving up his Shinigami powers. If Rukia had recognized him in that case, it may have been brushed off as coincidence.
There is no such thing as coincidence there is only inevitability.

"Yeah, But hes (ebisu) a special jounin. I guess that special skill isnt for battle. Maybe he can make the best cup of coffee." - Konnaha_yellow_flash

"The power of gay little speeches is strong my friend. Don't underestimate it." - dagoro1988
platypus is offline   Reply With Quote