Naruto 454 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 01:55 AM   #136
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
considering Pain is 7 bodies each with different powers, it's only natural to need some help

if it was Deva Path against Naruto there could've been no need for all that outside help
Agreed! SM Naruto with devas info wouldve won without any assistance, no doubt.

And for those who would say "well, Pain used summons in his fight". i have to remind "?" that pain summoned his summons with animal realm, who is a part of six other boies who are all a product of the six paths jutsu that all use nagatos chakra, no one elses. So, because of that nagatos many bodies and summons are all just his ninja tools.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Old 07-04-2009, 02:00 AM   #137
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Does it really fucking matter at this point? Naruto beat all six paths, and talked a psycho path into relinquishing his killer ways, end of discussion. Come on peeps, let's move onto something a tad bit different.
Servo (07-04-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-04-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 02:04 AM   #138
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Does it really fucking matter at this point? Naruto beat all six paths, and talked a psycho path into relinquishing his killer ways, end of discussion. Come on peeps, let's move onto something a tad bit different.
It matters when people actually believe naruto beat pain single handidly which is creepy IMO.

Anyways, who else thinks the ancient tshuchikage will die of a stroke before he reaches the meeting?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-04-2009, 02:10 AM   #139
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol I suppose, to be honest has anyone in this series taken down anyone without some type of PnJ or previous assistance?

Naruto beats Kakuzu - He was already tired from Kakashi and other fodders, and Kakashi ended up finishing him off.

Shika and Hidan - He had previous info on him and setup a trap years in advance (exaggeration of course).

Sasuke and Itachi - Itachi was already impaired from MS and was riddled with a disease.

Pain vs Naruto - Naruto of course had previous info, we all knew he wasn't going to go in blind like Jiraiya did, so I mean that should be null. Naruto beat Pain and turned a psycho path into Gandhi.

Sasuke vs Deidara - Def PnJ there with the whole Manda thing, stupid as hell.

Sasuke vs Oro - Oro was sick as fuck, and Sasuke of course overpowered him.

Am I missing anything?
Old 07-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #140
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah man.....

Sakura vs Sasori = Pnj

*Sighs*
Old 07-04-2009, 02:19 AM   #141
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was Chiyo and Sakura vs Sasori, and that shit was unbelievable PnJ as well considering Sasori could have dodged the fucking sword and decided to get his shit sliced. Sakura kept punching the iron sand blocks around and Chiyo was an experienced puppeteer like Sasori so she was a perfect counter for him.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:27 AM   #142
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

My bad......

Chikura vs Sasori = pnj

I misspelled the previous shit man.......

*Sighs*
Old 07-04-2009, 02:31 AM   #143
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't know if you're being serious or trying to be a smart ass but frankly at this point, it doesn't matter.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:35 AM   #144
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

this chapter was so shorttttt
Old 07-04-2009, 02:38 AM   #145
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually Nagato is the biggest emo in this manga keep up with the times. Sasuke has always had a constant vision & unlike Naruto takes a more proactive role in actually accomplishing it.

Did I once call Naruto emo today? I said he was a pussy that needs to grow up there's a big difference there. Sasuke is an emo pussy why exactly? Sasuke hasn't really backed down from much of anything lately & is willing to raid a Kage summit. Those aren't the actions of a pussy. Sasuke has confidence which I also like. His personality is allot more appealing when compared to a snoot nosed kid who refuses to grow up.

Actually you're misunderstanding my post apparently. Sasuke never tried to turn killers into pacifist. Sasuke doesn't obese over an old friend for 3 years chasing him around wherever he goes like a rabid fan girl. Sasuke doesn't let people beat the crap out of him without fighting back.

LMAO really now? How am I changing the subject exactly when I clearly responded to everything you're asking me in your previous post? Why should I stop responding when you clearly want to continue this conversation with me? See your post really don't effect me to the point where I need to cry about how nobody cares about your opinion. I'm being emo how exactly?
So you think its the adult thing to do is to give in to all the shit that's wrong in the world, trying to help as many people that you can. Its the adult thing to do giving into what people say you should think, do, say, and hear? Sasuke is a pawn, yes that so fucking appealing let me just get a vagina to get soaked by how much of a pawn this man is. As for naruto who has the balls to become more mature but not give into how people say it has to be done and makes differnce in the most agressive way. Im sorry but you must have some screw since in a man. Sasuke is the type who would beat a women, hes perfect for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheJkid For This Useful Post:
JenovaCake (07-04-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 02:43 AM   #146
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

It's just person's points of view......

That's what he sees in naruto, sasuke and everyone else in the story......^

*Sighs*
The Following User Says Thank You to bernzion For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-04-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 03:57 AM   #147
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I feel conflicted about this chapter. First, I don't like the Tsuchikage or Akazuchi. Both look ridiculous. Kurozuchi looks interesting, though. The Mizukage and her followers seem pretty cool. I have a feeling that Chojiro has some impressive tricks up his sleeves. Also, the Mizukage's anti-misogyny is amusing. I wasn't surprised that Naruto would rather take massive blows to the face for Sasuke. Now, I was annoyed that Anko gets mentioned for the first time in who knows how many chapters. Only reason this annoys me is because it's played off as something insignificant, when in fact she's chasing after Kabutorochimaru. Danzou's affliction (pointed out by Shrike) is interesing, but there are so many plot twists and surprises about him that I'm starting to think he's going to be as overhyped as Sasuke. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but overall I didn't hate this chapter.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:01 AM   #148
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernzion View Post
It's just person's points of view......

That's what he sees in naruto, sasuke and everyone else in the story......^
(@ Vengeance: read it or not, I don't care, I'm tired anyway and I know I'm right because I'm going pro with the manga, and you're going against it, you won't change that. I won't be reading any more posts of yours in this thread, reguardind this subject, I have nothing against you, I just don't like your way of thinking about naruto.)

that's why all this started, he wants something impossible...he wants to go againts the manga...his opinion is invalid because it doesn't go with what kishi is doing...
his opinions are that naruto should:
give up on sasuke, which is impossible
Fight with Karui and Omoi, which is also impossible, It would go against naruto's character, kishi's story and moral...
kill everyone because he's a ninja...also impossible, it would also go against naruto's character, kishi's story and moral...
and he calls naruto childish because of this...there's the summary of his stupidity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
I DON"T LIKE NARUTO! I don't like his way of thinking. I don't like the moral part of this story. It's fucking crap & cheapens the manga in general.
he tells this in every fucking post of his...(this is called being emo)
why doesn't he stop reading? because he loves sasuke (also emo)

again, he wants something impossible, he doesn't understand that even if the whole world wants to see fighting, kicking asses, bad ass characters acting all cool and killing everyone they want, that's never gonna happen, his discussion is pointless since it's obvious the fighting will end and peace will start...that's inevitable, the end will be peace...

here's a quote, in which Vengeance thanked (OMG):
Quote:
but would you rather read a manga where naruto goes around preaching peace or would you rather see tons of fighting?
Now THIS is childish...I can't help but laugh about it...lol
It's not about what he or everybody wants to see in the manga, it's about facts...and peace is inevitable in good stories that mean something...if you want bad ass from beginning to end go watch the departed, that movie is killing all the time, but leave naruto be, you won't change it...
if you don't get what kishi is doing not my problem, keep hating everything about, but hearing it being called childish from a childish mind makes me lol...
all good stories have a "happy ending" of some sort, only kids want bad assness all the time...
like it or not mister I HATE NARUTO, I HAVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, this is the truth...
you're going agains't the manga, and I'm going with it...nuff said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sigh, here we go again!

1. Ma was the only at konaha and since everyone showed up at once she had to have summoned themhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/16-17/
2. Since naruto was protected by Mas summons, not his own because he didnt summon them. And the reason thats so important is because such a summoning would require naruto an entire KB SM most likly which wouldve meant naruto wouldnt have been able to fight deva in SM when he got out of the bog ball of earth. Meaning, naruto wouldve been toast. Even though he can go into SM for a little amout of time after gathering NE for a couple seconds theres no way in hell he wouldve gathered the enrgy needed fot the FRS, or any other powerful attack so he wouldve been toast, no doubt against deva.
Summons beating pains summonshttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/15/
Summons attacking deva not once, but twicehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/07/
And gama even assited naruto in defeating animal realmhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/07/
2. Ma and Pa who naruto also didnt summon helped in the fight as well by summoning for naruto as well as ding some fightinghttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/08/

3. Naruto was down an pinned to the ground with no way to escape with chakra rods in him that kept him from going into SM by unbalacing his chakra and naruto refused to use the kyuubis power http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/07/
See, naruto was screwed until hinata saved him by steeping in and confessing love then getting pwned which allowed naruto to summon enough agre to go straight to KN6http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/14/

4. Lat but not least minato steeped in and saved naruto from being perminitly possesed by the kyuubi when naruto showed he was clearly not in controlhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/10/
Then after naruto crying for HELP minato showed up and stopped naruto from releasing the kyuubi which wouldve killed him, no doubthttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/17/

5. Because of hinata causing naruto to go kyuubi and minato resealing the kyuubi naruto last bushi popped and he recieved the Sage chakra that woudlve been imposible to get with hinata and minato because the seal scroll was way back in the village.
And if naruto wouldve summoned, gama, bun, destroyer, ma and pa the that third SM bushi wouldnt have been there because it wouldve taken naruto an entire SM 1 of three to summon all of them on his won which means naru wouldve had to fight deva in base mode which wouldve gotten naruto cpatured and defeated, no doubthttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/441/04/

Conclusion: Because naruto didnt have to waste any chakra summoning Ma, Pa, Gama, Bun and destroyer they were just mere allies there to back naruto up just like any of his other konaha commrades. and that because of hinat not only was naruto able to get out of his diar situation "skewed to the ground and helpless", but by causing naruto to go kyuubi allowed naruto to be able to fight go into SM without using the scrooll which was back in the village so naruto should be cracious. and because of minato naruto was able to not get taken over by the kyuubi which he was about to cause himself and minato returning naruto back to normal allowed him to get his sage chakra ffrom the last bushin.

There, if you argure with that then just go see a therapist!
1/ lol, naruto did use his chakra for the summon, I have two proofs:
a) http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/09/ read the 4th box
b) As you can see, naruto can do 2 FRS in sage mode, but he did only 1 FRS before he summoned the first clone...he clearly didn't have max amount of sage chakra when he arrived.
Since Gamabunta is his favourite and the one he always summons, he's the most probable one to have been summoned by naruto...
plus Ma and Pa is also past of Naruto's arsenal in that fight, like with jiraiya, the only differences is that naruto went with them instead of summoning them, and that they weren't attached to his shoulders, therefore everything else is also part of naruto's arsenal. He was fighting pain alone.

2. Even though ALL the frogs were part of naruto's arsenal, Pa and Ma only fought against Pain's Summonings, they didn't so shit with the actual 6 pains, therefore he didn't help naruto fighting Pain directly. If naruto's summoninga don't count as Naruto's arsenal, neither does pain's am I right?

3. Hinata wasn't the only reason naruto went into kyuubi mode for, he was getting angry because he killed Pa, he beat Ma with his repel attack, he killed kakashi, he destroyed konoha, he killed jiraiya, and many other reasons. So because he knew he couldn't lose, he would eventually call the kyuubi if he had to...
I see hinata's interfering more like an opportunity for her to tell "I love you", and Hinata's beating as a 1+ reason for naruto to call the kyuubi, but not the whole reason naruto wen't kyuubi...

4. Minato was the same as the actual seal, just a second seal guarding the seal. It's something Minato set up before he died, just as the seal. In other words it's a second seal. Pratically a seal that minato put there to seal the first seal again in the case the first seal broke. (huh? lol)
The first seal doesn't count as a help for naruto, neither does the second, Minato's appearing in naruto's consciousness...
seriously I don't even know why you brought up this minato thing...

In conclusion, you forgot about that detail I posted, and every link you poster only proves me right...

Now, Imma go see a therapist...lol
If you argue with this, I suggest you come with me...
lol...I kid, I kid...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-04-2009 at 04:40 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009), Lina (07-04-2009), platinumrug (07-04-2009), TheJkid (07-04-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #149
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

did anyone notice the right half of danzous body looks like it has something on it in the last panel of the last page. it looks like some sort of armor possibly. Or it looks like his arm has something on it and hes grabbing at his right eye. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page014.html
Old 07-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #150
Omoi
Jounin

Omoi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
did anyone notice the right half of danzous body looks like it has something on it in the last panel of the last page. it looks like some sort of armor possibly. Or it looks like his arm has something on it and hes grabbing at his right eye. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page014.html
Yes someone already noticed what you just pointed out. please see the following thread:
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=49534

Who's the best character in all of Naruto? Yamato answers:

What's bigger than Myōbokuzan?
The Following User Says Thank You to Omoi For This Useful Post:
marti810 (07-04-2009)
Closed Thread