Naruto 454 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #151
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
(@ Vengeance: read it or not, I don't care, I'm tired anyway and I know I'm right because I'm going pro with the manga, and you're going against it, you won't change that. I won't be reading any more posts of yours in this thread, reguardind this subject, I have nothing against you, I just don't like your way of thinking about naruto.)
You must be a fan of mine or something because I keep seeing my name in your post. You're right why exactly because you have a different opinion then mine? How am I anti manga exactly? I'm pro Naruto growing the fuck up & finally being a man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
that's why all this started, he wants something impossible...he wants to go againts the manga...his opinion is invalid because it doesn't go with what kishi is doing...
My opinion is invalid you say? Why because I think Naruto should let go of his childhood crush? Am I the only one seeing that Sasuke is not only a traitor to Konoha but also tried to kill Naruto multiple times & is plotting to assassinate the Hokage? How the fuck am I going against the manga by saying that Naruto should let Sasuke be his own man? How am I going against the manga by saying that Sasuke should be accountable for his own actions? I swear you're one of the dumbest posters I've seen on here to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
his opinions are that naruto should:
give up on sasuke, which is impossible
If Sasuke kills Sakura I bet you Naruto would finally be willing to kill his friend. You act as if Sasuke is going to come back to Konoha & sing to his stalker fans like nothing in the past 3 years ever happened. Guess what that shit isn't going to happen. Naruto is going to have to give up on bringing Sasuke back to Konoha. By the end of the manga Sasuke will ether die, become a kage/leader of a different village, or become a drifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
Fight with Karui and Omoi, which is also impossible, It would go against naruto's character, kishi's story and moral...
how is it going against Naruto's character if Naruto simply did this.

Naruto: I won't tell you anything about Sasuke I won't sell him out. If you want to go after Sasuke you'll have to kill me in order to do it.

They start fighting but instead of taking a beating like a bitch Naruto fights baack & floors both Karui & Omoi.

Naruto: What hope do you think you have against Sasuke when you couldn't even handle me? I'll handle Sasuke my own way after we rescue KB. If you value your lives you'll stay out of it.

Naruto has always been a hot headed knucklehead that's always ready to fight. So really how does this go against Naruto's persona if he did it this way? Granted it still shows Naruto as a stalker fan(which apparently you like) but at least he isn't taking beatings for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
kill everyone because he's a ninja...also impossible, it would also go against naruto's character, kishi's story and moral...
and he calls naruto childish because of this...there's the summary of his stupidity...
My stupidity you say? Really now kid you're fucking with the wrong dude but I'll play nice for now. What's wrong with wanting a more entertaining manga exactly? The plot of the story is ninja's that use magic & go on assassination missions. Yet there's very little death in the actual story. Sorry but that's just fucking lame & goes against the actual plot of the manga itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
he tells this in every fucking post of his...(this is called being emo)
why doesn't he stop reading? because he loves sasuke (also emo)
LMAO you're calling me emo now? You're to fucking cute kid I mean really am I getting to you that much? FYI I have a post count of almost 3000 I talk about allot more things besides how gay Naruto is as a character. You just happen to keep throwing my name in your idiotic post as if your trying to prove something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
again, he wants something impossible, he doesn't understand that even if the whole world wants to see fighting, kicking asses, bad ass characters acting all cool and killing everyone they want, that's never gonna happen, his discussion is pointless since it's obvious the fighting will end and peace will start...that's inevitable, the end will be peace...
Is this whole rant about me? Damn kid get off of my cock already how many times are you going to repeat the same shit? Peace is an illusion in reality there is no such thing as true peace because it is human nature to explore, expand, & conquer. This inevitably forces humans to fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
here's a quote, in which Vengeance thanked (OMG):

Now THIS is childish...I can't help but laugh about it...lol
It's not about what he or everybody wants to see in the manga, it's about facts...and peace is inevitable in good stories that mean something...if you want bad ass from beginning to end go watch the departed, that movie is killing all the time, but leave naruto be, you won't change it...
Peace actually dulls a story but if allowed to continue you'd see that peace is always short lived. The best stories have dark endings where the hero doesn't necessarily get everything he set out for. Without a price for success the story becomes dull. How is voicing my opinion trying to change the manga? Again public forum I'm allowed to say whatever I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
if you don't get what kishi is doing not my problem, keep hating everything about, but hearing it being called childish from a childish mind makes me lol...
Your whole indirect rant towards me is making me laugh. The next time you've got something to say to or about me quote my post & directly respond to what I said. Don't bitch your way around it by quoting someone else then talking about only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
all good stories have a "happy ending" of some sort, only kids want bad assness all the time...
like it or not mister I HATE NARUTO, I HAVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, this is the truth...
you're going agains't the manga, and I'm going with it...nuff said...
In my opinion the best stories are morbid & have depressing endings. The hero may or may not be successful however there's always a price behind it. Stories were everyone holds hands around a bonfire while singing songs with their stalker fans are just lame.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline  


Old 07-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #152
Lina
Genin
 
Lina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 35
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Lina is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
how is it going against Naruto's character if Naruto simply did this.

Naruto: I won't tell you anything about Sasuke I won't sell him out. If you want to go after Sasuke you'll have to kill me in order to do it.

They start fighting but instead of taking a beating like a bitch Naruto fights baack & floors both Karui & Omoi.

Naruto: What hope do you think you have against Sasuke when you couldn't even handle me? I'll handle Sasuke my own way after we rescue KB. If you value your lives you'll stay out of it.
Naruto was always someone who would have liked peace. This is the point of the whole manga. This is why Naruto won't attack Karui and Omoi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Is this whole rant about me? Damn kid get off of my cock already how many times are you going to repeat the same shit? Peace is an illusion in reality there is no such thing as true peace because it is human nature to explore, expand, & conquer. This inevitably forces humans to fight.
Yeah the peace isn't available in the real life but people feels themselves better when they watch some good even if they watch it in mangas and films and not in the real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
In my opinion the best stories are morbid & have depressing endings. The hero may or may not be successful however there's always a price behind it. Stories were everyone holds hands around a bonfire while singing songs with their stalker fans are just lame.
If you would like to see some morbid stories then the Naruto isn't the best for you but I can advise fore example the Elfen lied that's not happy but morbid.
__________________
NaruSaku forever!
Lina is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 01:59 PM   #153
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
Naruto was always someone who would have liked peace. This is the point of the whole manga. This is why Naruto won't attack Karui and Omoi.
It's funny how you neglected to quote the part about Naruto being a hothead always trying to get into fights with people. What you actually quoted before is something Naruto would do based on his past actions & personality in the manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
If you would like to see some morbid stories then the Naruto isn't the best for you but I can advise fore example the Elfen lied that's not happy but morbid.
I've read Elfen lied its cool.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #154
Distortion
Special Jounin
 
Distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts
Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's funny how you neglected to quote the part about Naruto being a hothead always trying to get into fights with people. What you actually quoted before is something Naruto would do based on his past actions & personality in the manga.

I've read Elfen lied its cool.
Blahblahblah

Kishimoto is taking this from One Piece, Naruto's actions reflect those of Luffy when he stood up for what he believed in and decided not to hit back a person he could have very easily defeated.... but instead recieved a beating.... its also been done by Gandi....

Anyways this chapter sucked.. more and more mysterious yet nothing is explained.. what are those parts on Danzo? And wasn't Tobi suppose to be the mizukage? lmao..
__________________
Distortion is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #155
Lina
Genin
 
Lina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 35
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Lina is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I've read Elfen lied its cool.
I've seen the Elfen lied and I don't thought that it's cool. I think that was very sad and after I watched it I was crying for an hour.
__________________
NaruSaku forever!
Lina is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #156
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 454

At first i thought it was soooo stupid for Naruto to just let people beat on him. Then i tried looking at it in a different light.

They want their revenge on Sasuke. Naruto just, just got out of a revenge battle with Negato and only managed to save everyone that died because he didnt act on his need for revenge. He didnt attack Negato to further or personalize Negato's beef with Konoha. He was able to talk out Negato's pain with him since his Pain was all relatied to Konoha in so many ways, Jiraiya and Naruto too.

All Naruto could offer the Cloud nin were to let them take their anger out on him, in hopes that it will somewhat relieve their rage in the name of Sasuke and possibly Konoha by affiliation, and show them how much Sasuke means to Naruto as a comerade, a feeling they clearly understand.

But i kinda think Naruto offered himself as a punching bag more as a trade-off. It was the most he had to offer that might possibly be accepted "U can beat the shit outa me for what Sasuke did, but now leave Sasuke to me, please". Just seeing what naruto will endure for Sasuke may want Cloud to put their hopes in Naruto "saving" Sasuke like Neji Sakura and even Sai did after Naruto's speech to him about risking it all to save Sasuke from Orochu.

Basically, Naruto offered the only thing he had to offer in hopes of having at lest 2 less people out there trying to kill Sasuke. Naruto knows Pain, and he knows that it is not relieved easily, but in most cases must be relieved.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
JenovaCake (07-04-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #157
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 454

Why does Naruto need to make cloud ninja feel better in this first place. This is just another example of how cloud ninja have been bitching Konoha in general for years. First with the Hyuuga, then with demanding Sasuke's head, & now with an unwarranted beating of Konoha's hero. Fuck the cloud Naruto offered to find KB he doesn't owe them anything at this point.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-04-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #158
Adrianteen
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Adrianteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 454

[QUOTE=NeoKakarott023;1729190]This may be a double post but heres my take on the Sasuke thing, he never said he wanted to kill every man woman and child in Konaha, thats bull and people should stop spreading that.


Sasuke did say here that he wants to kill the entire village, just saying. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/14/
Adrianteen is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #159
TheJkid
Chuunin
 
TheJkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: My house
Posts: 311
Thanks: 688
Thanked 125 Times in 60 Posts
TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
I've seen the Elfen lied and I don't thought that it's cool. I think that was very sad and after I watched it I was crying for an hour.
-_- did you seriously cry for a hour.... Can I ask if your a man or woman? ethier way its a book/show no reason to have so many emtions into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
In my opinion the best stories are morbid & have depressing endings. The hero may or may not be successful however there's always a price behind it. Stories were everyone holds hands around a bonfire while singing songs with their stalker fans are just lame.
Ok I actualy have to agree with this in a way becuase Full metal alchemist was a badass anime and it was cool how it ended. I agree naruto should man up and not take beatings, Only if it was nessasary. Peace Isn't just a delude thought though, WORLD peace is!
TheJkid is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #160
Lina
Genin
 
Lina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 35
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Lina is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJkid View Post
-_- did you seriously cry for a hour.... Can I ask if your a man or woman? ethier way its a book/show no reason to have so many emtions into it.
I'm a woman.
__________________
NaruSaku forever!

Last edited by Lina; 07-04-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Lina is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Lina For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-05-2009)
Old 07-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #161
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Why does Naruto need to make cloud ninja feel better in this first place. This is just another example of how cloud ninja have been bitching Konoha in general for years. First with the Hyuuga, then with demanding Sasuke's head, & now with an unwarranted beating of Konoha's hero. Fuck the cloud Naruto offered to find KB he doesn't owe them anything at this point.

He doesnt, and i would have much rather seen it happen in the example u gave in one of your post to TS, but it's like TS said, it's just the direction Kishi is going to achieve his and Naruto's way of bringing and teaching peace. This Super Peace of kill my masters and destroy my village but i still wont kill u is the reason Naruto wont fight back. Pain has to be relieved in most cases so Kishi gave that as thier option and the girl jumped on it.

I can definitely understand not agreeing with this or even really enjoying it, but unless it's just too unbelievable or lacks any sense at all, like the reason for Hawks whole 8tail deal with Akatsuki, i try to understand it and see it from a potential perspective.

Considering Naruto's character and naturally peaceful nature against anyone not trying to kill him i can expect this from him, but like i said, i would have preferred Naruto outmatching them but not harming and then saying, u cant kill Sasuke anyway, so let me handle him but we still have to worry about your master 1st. It's just not the direction Kishi is going. He is taking a softer touch.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #162
JenovaCake
Genin
 
JenovaCake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Posts: 88
Thanks: 28
Thanked 30 Times in 19 Posts
JenovaCake is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 454

Wow talk about a pointless argument lol. It's taking up at least half the pages in this thread! Well here's my two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The only one Naruto actually killed here was Kakazu. The others didn't have a chance to hear Naruto's speech.
Naruto technically didn't kill Kakuzu, Kakashi did. He destroyed his last heart, killing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What a load of crap TSH Sasuke is justified with his current actions.
His current actions are because Madara threatened to kill him and the team if they didn't do what he told them to do. Madara is feeding him information to get him to do what he wants. He may think he is doing what he thinks is right but in the end it's only because Madara led him to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage View Post
plus I don't understand, you don't like naruto cause he's a "pussy"
but you like Sasuke?
Sasuke is the biggest emo in the whole series...nuff said...
I really don't get you there, you make no sense at all...
We're all entitled to our opinions and we all have likes and dislikes in regards to certain characters. This doesn't make you right or wrong so really there is no point arguing about it. You ARE of course allowed to state your opinions but saying one person is wrong because they don't see it how you do is pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
Naruto is one of the most pathetic wimps I ever saw. Just got an awesome power up and in the future will never ever fight again. Good that way, I'm pretty long sick of his fights, no changes, not even once... It is so boring I can't really say how annoyed I am already to see Kage Bunshin and Rasengan over and over again.
He isn't a wimp at all. He is standing up for what he believes in. There is no evidence that he won't fight again, of course he will have to. And he may use kb and rasengan over and over again, but they are his signature moves. Every character has their own. Plus it usually works well so there's no reason for him not to use it.

Of course, this is all just my opinion too. Tell me if you think I'm wrong about anything.
Ok so no more fighting about who's right or wrong lol. Let's just get back to loving and discussing this series
JenovaCake is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #163
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Sage;17293851/ lol, naruto did use his chakra for the summon, I have two proofs:
a) [url
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/09/[/url] read the 4th box
b) As you can see, naruto can do 2 FRS in sage mode, but he did only 1 FRS before he summoned the first clone...he clearly didn't have max amount of sage chakra when he arrived.
Since Gamabunta is his favourite and the one he always summons, he's the most probable one to have been summoned by naruto...
plus Ma and Pa is also past of Naruto's arsenal in that fight, like with jiraiya, the only differences is that naruto went with them instead of summoning them, and that they weren't attached to his shoulders, therefore everything else is also part of naruto's arsenal. He was fighting pain alone.

2. Even though ALL the frogs were part of naruto's arsenal, Pa and Ma only fought against Pain's Summonings, they didn't so shit with the actual 6 pains, therefore he didn't help naruto fighting Pain directly. If naruto's summoninga don't count as Naruto's arsenal, neither does pain's am I right?

3. Hinata wasn't the only reason naruto went into kyuubi mode for, he was getting angry because he killed Pa, he beat Ma with his repel attack, he killed kakashi, he destroyed konoha, he killed jiraiya, and many other reasons. So because he knew he couldn't lose, he would eventually call the kyuubi if he had to...
I see hinata's interfering more like an opportunity for her to tell "I love you", and Hinata's beating as a 1+ reason for naruto to call the kyuubi, but not the whole reason naruto wen't kyuubi...

4. Minato was the same as the actual seal, just a second seal guarding the seal. It's something Minato set up before he died, just as the seal. In other words it's a second seal. Pratically a seal that minato put there to seal the first seal again in the case the first seal broke. (huh? lol)
The first seal doesn't count as a help for naruto, neither does the second, Minato's appearing in naruto's consciousness...
seriously I don't even know why you brought up this minato thing...

In conclusion, you forgot about that detail I posted, and every link you poster only proves me right...

Now, Imma go see a therapist...lol
If you argue with this, I suggest you come with me...
lol...I kid, I kid...
1. No one in the series can reverse summon themselves including naruto and fukasaku. So, fukasaku saying they can summon something pretty big mean crap when Ma was the only one in konaha which means only she couldve summoned them. And also because they all showed up at once which is proven herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/10/
^Here it shows shima summoning, but nowhere wil you find fukasaku and naruto summoning so it didnt happen unless you can provide panel proof they summoned because actions speak louder then words as well as the fact they all showed up at once herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/16-17/
Now go see a therapist because your clearly delusional about this fight with pain.
Ha ha, ultimate inrefuteable proof so suck it!http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/06/2. Naruto was only able to do 1 FRS because he blew an assload of chakra on 1 rasengan to demon realm after a huge leaphttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/17-18/
Catching and throwing a boss sized summonshttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/06/
Creating two KBS and two super rasenganshttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/10/
^lol, that alone is enough to drain away half a SM. I mean two KBs each with a giant rasengan and your argueing what happened to half of SM's power

3. Ma and pa and Mas summons all fought animals summons which means they fought animal realm which is one of the six paths. And mas summons also fought deva and assisted in the defeat of animal when gama trapped her in his mouth with naruto in the dark for a surprise attackhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/432/16/
Seriously, trying to say ma, pa and the summons didnt help because they werent directly involved yet they did almost all the work in defeating animal realm which was clearly the strongest realm with demon dead and deva powerless so dont even act like they didnt help because that is retarted delusional fanning at its worst.
Fact, Ma, Pa and Ma's summons helped naruto alot by fighting the summons and animal realm for him so dont be retarted because naruto wouldve been warn out mucj quicker by fighting so many summons with summons of his own.

4. Its FACT that naruto swore not to rely on the kyuubis power no more so your ASSUMTION is proven false. However, fact is naruto was helpless and on his way to the rain village here where deva Bansho tensions him and the ground hes pinned to so he can take him back to the rain villagehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/07/
And the fact that naruto didnt call on any kyuubi power to save hinata proves naruto wasnt going to use anyhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/09/
Fact, only because of hinata was naruto able to escape by witnessing hinatas so called death after a emotional confession which pushed his anger to levels never before seen which caused him to go straight into KN6, not KN4 which was stationary and didnt move. And the fact that naruto on his own wouldve never been able to go past one tail at a time even if he did try which wouldve given deva ample time to jam more chakra rods in him to surpress the kyuubis power so hahahahaha!

4. WTF are you talking about? That recording of minatos contiousness wasnt a seal, but a fail safe set up by minato incase the seal ever broke. And minato inserted some of his chakra and contiousness to come and reseal the kyuubi if need be. then after the chakra ran out minato disaperedhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/15/
So, with assistance from minato who used his own contiousness and chakra which makes him a seperate entity saved naruto ass by stopping him from killing himself by releasing the sealhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/16/

There! With the extra link of thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/06/
And other links of panel proof, any other BS about naruto not recieving help is just retarted. I mean why the fuck cant people accept that naruto got help by those whi clearly helped? Is it because naruto was already fighting a weakend pain that fans wanted to act like naruto didnt get help to make up for that fact?

Whatever, this is more then enough to answer any "buts" so accept it.

EDIT: Toad sage:
You cant prove anything with assumtions of what couldve, wouldve, shouldve, ect ect. Only by providing panle evidence straight from the manga can anything be proven a "FACT"
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #164
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 454

this thread sucks newbs can't post KY-FAIL IS FAIL as always naruto got his ass handed to him because he was stupid enough to allow it nd not protect himself.. nuff said..

ky-fail u suck...
Myth is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #165
icedraon620
God of Tanukis
 
icedraon620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 117 Times in 71 Posts
icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 454

[QUOTE=Adrianteen;1729508]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
This may be a double post but heres my take on the Sasuke thing, he never said he wanted to kill every man woman and child in Konaha, thats bull and people should stop spreading that.


Sasuke did say here that he wants to kill the entire village, just saying. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/14/
You might want to edit your post to make it more clear. I don't think Sasuke is the type that just kills people, he isn't totally heartless. I think he will just limit himself to people he truly wants to kill. The villagers did know that there was an order to kill them off only the higher ups I think and maybe so anbu here and there. Most people think Itachi went insane.


I like how the forum has obtained 2 pairs of enemies now. Toad Sage and Vengeance; Myth and KYL. Lolz.
__________________
The things I do for love.
icedraon620 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.