Naruto 454 - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 03:15 AM   #226
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
a freaking Genin could beat cripple Nagato, I don't think saying Sasuke could beat him is saying much
Original concept was Nagato during the Gedo sync as in he's healthy. Anyway that's in the Vs thread so won't get into that here.

PS: Damn KY sure loves to throw tantrums.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Old 07-07-2009, 05:12 AM   #227
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point

Guyz.....

do you believe think/believe that the power Itachi gave to Naruto was for Sasuke or Tobi/Madara?

i mean counter for sharingan user or something or something that can counter it's eye teqniques?....

Changing topic...

*Sighs*

Last edited by bernzion; 07-07-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:18 AM   #228
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernzion View Post
Guyz.....

do you believe think/believe that the power Itachi gave to Naruto is for Sasuke?

i mean counter for sharingan user or something or something that can counter it's eye teqniques?....

Changing topic...
man, I'm really curious to see what it is...
he did say that he hopes naruto will never have to use it...but I have no idea of what it is, maybe a message to Sasuke in genjutsu form...
or maybe something to use against him...
could also be something to use against madara, Itachi was really smart and he always planned millions of days ahead...

some people think it's to control the kyuubi but naruto didn't have control in the fight vs pain...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-07-2009 at 05:28 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
bernzion (07-07-2009), fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #229
Unfera Syndrome
Shadel student

Unfera Syndrome is an unknown quantity at this point

When Itachi gave naruto that power they were talking about how naruto wanted to bring him back so i am asumming that it is for sasuke
Old 07-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #230
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

To be honest, I really hope its more of a power to combat Sasuke at some level, like previously said, maybe some type of counter to the Sharingan. Because it'd be kind of lame if it was just a power to help bring him back, that's not something Naruto would use; however, a power to fight him would make more sense. I guess we'll just see in time.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #231
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The genjutsu message theory is the most sound out of the bunch.

Madara told a detailed story to Sasuke and unhinged his mind, it will take a counter argument/story of that magnitude to make that boy listen and rethink his actions.

________________________________________ ___________________

OT: Bad news yall, apparently Nja will not be posting the spoilers today, there is a small chance he will later today ( no specific time, possibly late night ) but no guarantees though.

But as of now no spoilers will be coming our way, sorry.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #232
mojsarn
Academy Student

mojsarn is an unknown quantity at this point

how in hell can sasuke even think of taking down all of the kages? he couldnt even take on killerbee! and why would he even do that, his goal was konohas elders wasnt it?
Old 07-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #233
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojsarn View Post
how in hell can sasuke even think of taking down all of the kages? he couldnt even take on killerbee! and why would he even do that, his goal was konohas elders wasnt it?
Oh, I think he can take down down Bee if Bee had no partner(the 8th tailed beast disturbed the chakra motion of Bee when Sasuke put tsukuyumi on him)...

Dont think im defending Sasuke because of what i say, but its true anyway...

*Sighs*

Last edited by bernzion; 07-07-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #234
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

It's already been established, he's only going after Danzou, goodness. And @ Dag, that sucks but we can wait.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:07 AM   #235
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernzion View Post
Oh, I think he can take down down Bee if Bee had no partner(the 8th tailed beast disturbed the chakra motion of Bee when Sasuke put tsukuyumi on him)...

Dont think im defending Sasuke because of what i say, but its true anyway...
sasuke had 3 partners...

anyway, nothing yet?
Old 07-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #236
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

i mean sasuke nd bee......anyway...head 2 head

*Sighs*
Old 07-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #237
Chubacca
Academy Student

Chubacca is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think the power itachi gave has anything to do with madara or Sasuke, but to do with Danzou. like someone said, hes very intelligent and optimistic, so he could have thought of the possibility that Danzou would be hokage and that the power was itachi's last jutsu, I think the power is to set off by only one Uchiha. Either Danzou Sasuke or Madara. Cause it never set off when he was with Kakashi.

Oh and the killerbee vs Sasuke. Sasuke would kick his ass. That fight he was in, was a test to see what he was capable of. And Sasuke could kick his ass even he didnt have Karin. The other 2 seem kind of useless though because sasuke has all their abilities and more. I think if Sasuke and Killerbee were to fight again, Sasuke would completely obliterate Killerbee.

And dont say im a fan of Sasuke. I hate that dude. Id rather have chouji win against sasuke then anything

Last edited by Chubacca; 07-12-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #238
tsurtsurel12
Newbie Artist

tsurtsurel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubacca View Post
I dont think the power itachi gave has anything to do with madara or Sasuke, but to do with Danzou. like someone said, hes very intelligent and optimistic, so he could have thought of the possibility that Danzou would be hokage and that the power was itachi's last jutsu, I think the power is to set off by only one Uchiha. Either Danzou Sasuke or Madara. Cause it never set off when he was with Kakashi.

Oh and the killerbee vs Sasuke. Sasuke would kick his ass. That fight he was in, was a test to see what he was capable of. And Sasuke could kick his ass even he didnt have Karin. The other 2 seem kind of useless though because sasuke has all their abilities and more. I think if Sasuke and Killerbee were to fight again, Sasuke would completely obliterate Killerbee.

And dont say im a fan of Sasuke. I hate that dude. Id rather have chouji win against sasuke then anything
haha,I'm totally with you....
oh and another thing.....since sasuke is going to the 5 kage meeting to kill Danzou,well,he'll have to get the rest of the kages down too:Killerbee's bro,the mizukage,that little shorty which we don't even know something about him,and his old pal,Gaara
plus,Naruto wants to see the raikage and they'll fight !!!! again...
Closed Thread