Naruto 454 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 09:24 AM   #76
Lina
Genin

Lina is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You really don't get it do you. I understand all that crap which is the reason why I DON'T LIKE NARUTO. He's a fucking pussy that has a retarded view based on his profession. You trying to explain to me these childish concepts really isn't getting you anywhere because simply put I can't fucking stand them. Character's like Nagato who're supposed to be killers turn out to be pussies because this spazz opens his mouth about piece, love, & cycles of hatred. Taking a beating for someone you obsess over is retarded. Naruto is a fucking ninja so he should try acting like one for a change. What good would it do Sasuke if those Cloud ninja happened to kill Naruto during that beating? This is why I'm a Sasuke fan I swear I don't how allot of you stomach Naruto's crap.
The most important thing in the whole world is the friendship the love and the piece because if you haven't anybody who love you that's a really bad feeling. And if the world have someone as Naruto who can reach that the bad people become good than why should kill them?

Old 07-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
The most important thing in the whole world is the friendship the love and the piece because if you haven't anybody who love you that's a really bad feeling. And if the world have someone as Naruto who can reach that the bad people become good than why should kill them?
Because a story is allot more entertaining when a villain could actually die with their convictions in tact. So I say kill them without remorse because it kills the story with that alternate solution. If Kishi portrays a character as crazy killer that wants to gain peace through fear, kill to feel alive, or whatever then let them be die with those characteristics in tact. Don't turn them into bitches just because they got mind fucked by a 16 year old. What's Naruto going to do with Danzou & Madara? Talk to them long enough until they see his way of thinking & join the circle of spazzes?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #78
neo35000
ANBU

neo35000 is an unknown quantity at this point

team samui is irrelevant the order to kill sasuke is valid for all ninja villages changing team samui's minds will not protect sasuke at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to neo35000 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-03-2009)
Old 07-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #79
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Danzo = Obito?!

"Something for my right arm and eye!"

Oh shit, I'm tired of these hints and dead-ends, just tell us dammit!
Yeah, this whole thing is starting to get rather frustrating.

Quote:
& that is why Naruto is a spazz. Ninja's are born to be killers. They train in the art of murder.
Someone clearly hasn't paying attention to this series. Your view isn't just the opposite of the character, Naruto. It's the opposite of the entire moral and story that Kishi's trying to tell here.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #80
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Ok chapter. More of a segue chapter than anything, hopefully leading to something cool. As for the Naruto ass kicking, not what would have preferred. But that's Naruto for you. Besides, he's taken a lot worse beatings than these two losers can deal out. He will be Kyuubi healed in no time.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #81
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

first I want to know which friends of Naruto besides Sakura would really care or want revenge if sasuke is killed. Hes a rogue ninja get over it. And I guess that Naruto doesnt realize that if his ideals come true then that would make ninjas obsolete which would destroy most of the villages economies.

And Ive been seeing alot of suigestsu getting his ass kicked by the new 7 swordsman. No doubt that hes strong but te only really time weve seen sui fight was against killerbee when team sasuke got demolished so its hard to gauge his level
Old 07-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #82
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Yeah, this whole thing is starting to get rather frustrating.

Someone clearly hasn't paying attention to this series. Your view isn't just the opposite of the character, Naruto. It's the opposite of the entire moral and story that Kishi's trying to tell here.
Someone clearly doesn't understand what I'm getting at.I DON"T LIKE NARUTO! I don't like his way of thinking. I don't like the moral part of this story. It's fucking crap & cheapens the manga in general.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
blake (07-03-2009), OniKage (07-03-2009)
Old 07-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #83
Lina
Genin

Quote:
Because a story is allot more entertaining when a villain could actually die with their convictions in tact. So I say kill them without remorse because it kills the story with that alternate solution. If Kishi portrays a character as crazy killer that wants to gain peace through fear, kill to feel alive, or whatever then let them be die with those characteristics in tact. Don't turn them into bitches just because they got mind fucked by a 16 year old. What's Naruto going to do with Danzou & Madara? Talk to them long enough until they see his way of thinking & join the circle of spazzes?
Anyway I think that sometime the convince is better than the killing. And Naruto always was a person who would like to save his friends and his village. And I think he won't kill Team Samui because he want the peace on the whole world.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:11 AM   #84
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
Anyway I think that sometime the convince is better than the killing. And Naruto always was a person who would like to save his friends and his village. And I think he won't kill Team Samui because he want the peace on the whole world.
but would you rather read a manga where naruto goes around preaching peace or would you rather see tons of fighting?
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-03-2009)
Old 07-03-2009, 10:19 AM   #85
Lina
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
but would you rather read a manga where naruto goes around preaching peace or would you rather see tons of fighting?
I rather read the manga. I'm a girl who like seeing tons of emotions and love and friendships and such peaceful thing. And I don't like fights then when the people in that is emotionless. I like that if some fighting because he wanting some good thing or wanting save someone.

Last edited by Lina; 07-03-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #86
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Naruto's a big emo-loser. now more emo than the emo-loser sasuke. I say i like him more as an idiot better than being another emo talking about hatred and receiving punches just to prove how a big misreable pussy he is.

I'm with the:

The Following User Says Thank You to OniKage For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-03-2009)
Old 07-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #87
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

But Kishimoto differentiates between those who have been morally mislead, e.g. Nagato and Sasuke, with those who are morally decadent, such as Orochimaru and Sasori. The reason Pain was turned into a "pansy," was because Kishimoto is trying to bring a bit of versatility to his characters. Having every villain as a stereotypical "I drink puppy blood" enemy, is not only unrealistic but way too predictable. Personally, Gaara and Nagato were the two best villains for me since I saw how they were made. They weren't born as monsters, they were made into them.

Just remember that many Naruto villains - Orochimaru, Sasori, Deidera, Hidan, Kakuzu, etc etc, were killed without a second glance because they were just evil.

As for Vengeance's attack on Naruto, I can sympathize to a degree. The problem with Naruto's character is he's supposed to transcend typical patterns of human behaviour, aggression and counter-aggression. So as we are all typical humans, we are bound to find it annoying that he's acting differently from us. I think this was a decent move by Kishimoto, I mean, what else can Naruto really say? "Jee, sorry about Sasuke, how about we pray in the sunshine together?"

On the flip-side, I can't understand Sasuke because my goal after finding out my brother went through hell for Konoha, would be to protect it no matter what... I don't understand this anti-Senju rant he has been going on, if the Uchiha were to revolt, Konoha would be destroyed and the Fourth Shinobi World War would have begun. Millions would have died because of the Uchiha, so how can he not that Konoha really had little choice?
Old 07-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #88
blake
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
But Kishimoto differentiates between those who have been morally mislead, e.g. Nagato and Sasuke, with those who are morally decadent, such as Orochimaru and Sasori. The reason Pain was turned into a "pansy," was because Kishimoto is trying to bring a bit of versatility to his characters. Having every villain as a stereotypical "I drink puppy blood" enemy, is not only unrealistic but way too predictable. Personally, Gaara and Nagato were the two best villains for me since I saw how they were made. They weren't born as monsters, they were made into them.

Just remember that many Naruto villains - Orochimaru, Sasori, Deidera, Hidan, Kakuzu, etc etc, were killed without a second glance because they were just evil.

As for Vengeance's attack on Naruto, I can sympathize to a degree. The problem with Naruto's character is he's supposed to transcend typical patterns of human behaviour, aggression and counter-aggression. So as we are all typical humans, we are bound to find it annoying that he's acting differently from us. I think this was a decent move by Kishimoto, I mean, what else can Naruto really say? "Jee, sorry about Sasuke, how about we pray in the sunshine together?"

On the flip-side, I can't understand Sasuke because my goal after finding out my brother went through hell for Konoha, would be to protect it no matter what... I don't understand this anti-Senju rant he has been going on, if the Uchiha were to revolt, Konoha would be destroyed and the Fourth Shinobi World War would have begun. Millions would have died because of the Uchiha, so how can he not that Konoha really had little choice?
I just want kishi to have the character of naruto grow up and realize that sasuke isnt his friend anymore and he should just let go.
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-03-2009)
Old 07-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #89
Lina
Genin

Quote:
I just want kishi to have the character of naruto grow up and realize that sasuke isnt his friend anymore and he should just let go.
I think Sasuke isn't grown up yet and if he will maybe he will regret that he go away from Konoha and turned his back for Naruto Sakura and the others.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #90
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
I can understand what you're saying however it's been done to not only Nagato but Gaara & Zabuza as well. Pain on the other hand was supposed to be a major villain without remorse. He didn't hesitate to kill the man who saved his life (Jiraiya), didn't hesitate to merc all of Hanzou's family & friends, & didn't hesitate to blow up Konoha for revenge. Yet he has a 2 minute speech from Naruto & he suddenly feels bad? I'd expect that shit from Sasuke since he's yet to be fully submerged in darkness but not Nagato. That's just bad fucking writing.
Quote:
The only one Naruto actually killed here was Kakazu. The others didn't have a chance to hear Naruto's speech.
Quote:
He could have not taken a beating for Sasuke. Naruto didn't need to tell them shit I agree however why does he need to make them feel better? He already offered to help find their master so they should be kissing his arse instead of creating tension between these two villages. He could say what hope do you think you have against Sasuke if you can't even defeat me. Then after saying that beat the crap out of both of them & explain that he'll handle Sasuke his own way. Be a fucking man & not an obsessive fan girl.
Quote:
Why protect Konoha when they're partly responsible for the death of your people? Just because Itachi did it on orders doesn't change the fact that he killed everyone Sasuke was close to at the time. Sasuke is supposed to just follow his brothers way just because he happened to be protecting Senju? Fuck that shit if someone tolled you that your brother killed everyone you ever loved based on orders from these people you'd actually side with them instead of staying true to your convictions? What a load of crap TSH Sasuke is justified with his current actions.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-03-2009 at 10:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-04-2009)
Closed Thread