Bioshock 2 delayed until 2010 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
xbenxspire
Blazer Necross

xbenxspire is an unknown quantity at this point
Bioshock 2 delayed until 2010

Link:http://www.destructoid.com/bioshock-...--139656.phtml

I was seriously pissed off by this news. I've been waiting since beating the first Bioshock for the next one. I find out that Bioshock 2 is coming out Nov. 3rd, which is still too long of a wait for me. Then it gets delayed!!!. This better not turn out to be another Super Smash Sros. Brawl incident filled with delaying/annoyances.

Other Take-Two (developer/publisher) games have also been delayed: Mafia II, Max Payne 3, and Red Dead Redemption. I was actually looking forward to MP3's action and RDR's open world western gameplay, but I wasn't as hyped as Bioshock 2's Big Daddy gameplay!

So what are your thoughts about this inconvenience? Do you care or *cough* don't care about Bioshock 2?

Old 07-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bioshock 2 delayed until 2010

Anyone who doesn't care about Bioshock 2 and calls themself a gamer should be dragged out back and shot.

Also, this is lame.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
chubbz101
Academy Student

chubbz101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bioshock wasn't all that to me but still good concept, but it was way too fast and easy to complete, and I found myself doing same thing for a good portion of the game.

Saw the trailer for 2 and saw exactly the same graphics and powers as in part one, I bet we're still harvesting that damn god forsaken ADAM.
chubbz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbz101 View Post
I bet we're still harvesting that damn god forsaken ADAM.
Well, Adam was forsaken by God.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-16-2009)
Old 07-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #5
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

OBLIGORY RAGE POST

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #6
xbenxspire
Blazer Necross

xbenxspire is an unknown quantity at this point

I just received my Aug. edition of Game Informer, and multiplayer is being added into Bioshock 2 by a different company named Digital Extremes, the company who developed the PS3 version of Bioshock. The maps are going to show off Rapture as it was in all its glory. You start out in your own apartment where you can manage your weapons and plasmids. I bet its gonna have an Unreal Tournament 3 feel to it being fast paced. I hope it isn't complete trash, though.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

MP for Bioshock 2 is definitely something to look forward to.

Setting people on fire and hurling shit with Telekinesis.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #8
Swirley
Academy Student

Swirley is an unknown quantity at this point

News on this..
They have the design for the new Big Daddy's!
Swirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Gonna throw a spanner in the works here and say that I'm not excited for Bioshock 2, and I worry for it's quality.

And I loved Bioshock.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Kina (08-16-2009)
Old 08-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I'm with you. I don't know what to expect from it.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #11
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Bioshock didn't need a sequel. This is gonna have to try really hard to not feel like a cash-in.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #12
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

I'm looking forward to playing it but I'm, as most are, a little concerned about where they will go with it. Hopefully they can pull off a good sequel and give us something worth spending our money on.
The delay however is ridiculous and will just make it get some interesting publicity for a time. It may lose some of the fanbase from this. We'll just have to wait and see. That's all we can ever do

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #13
SireWolf
Academy Student

SireWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Bioshock 2 delayed until 2010

How long should this game actually take man. To be honest the trailers look like the same damn game. You play as a Big Daddy shure, but whats really new? probably a few new splicers a couple new guns and plasmoids and of course the big sister.
The graphics still look like its done by the same engine and it seems they have a good idea if not completely where the story is going, why is it being delayed?
Old 09-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
Mal
Scotch

Because they need more time to work on it, obviously.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #15
nitsuji198
System of a Down Fan

nitsuji198 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbenxspire View Post
Link:http://www.destructoid.com/bioshock-...--139656.phtml

I was seriously pissed off by this news. I've been waiting since beating the first Bioshock for the next one. I find out that Bioshock 2 is coming out Nov. 3rd, which is still too long of a wait for me. Then it gets delayed!!!. This better not turn out to be another Super Smash Sros. Brawl incident filled with delaying/annoyances.

Other Take-Two (developer/publisher) games have also been delayed: Mafia II, Max Payne 3, and Red Dead Redemption. I was actually looking forward to MP3's action and RDR's open world western gameplay, but I wasn't as hyped as Bioshock 2's Big Daddy gameplay!

So what are your thoughts about this inconvenience? Do you care or *cough* don't care about Bioshock 2?
Yeah, I'm quite pissed off about Bioshock 2 being delayed, too! I just think it's a bunch of BS that Sony'd actually put it off... Seriously, it's totally stupid! But I'd actually have to say that that stupid video game company would delay it. It's Bullshit!!!
nitsuji198 is offline   Reply With Quote