Hey Bar Tender.... - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #16
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Hey Bar Tender....

G, baby, we have ESP. <3
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (07-07-2009), G (07-07-2009), Jaxon (07-07-2009), Mal (07-09-2009), Miburo (07-07-2009), UchihaTaijiya (07-07-2009)

Old 07-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #17
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
G, baby, we have ESP. <3
Two hearts, one mind. <3
Old 07-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #18
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Bragging about how many chicks, and what ethnicity they are, that you mess around with on a naruto animu forum is exactly what one would expect from a lying perma-virgin.

No one who actually gets laid would post something like that.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (07-09-2009), Freshgrease (07-07-2009), G (07-07-2009), Mal (07-09-2009), The Madness (07-07-2009), UchihaTaijiya (07-07-2009), zer0systm (07-08-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #19
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

The only time I would believe anyone talking about how they boned a chick at a party or bar on here would be if they admitted to the girls obesity, or her penis.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (07-07-2009), G (07-07-2009), Jaxon (07-07-2009), Mal (07-09-2009), Miburo (07-07-2009), UchihaTaijiya (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

tl;dr sounds like veng put up a sex story, but we all know the only sex he ever got was being raped with a dildo by Mystik.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #21
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

IDK
IVE POSTED A FEW SMEX STORIES
ON HERE AND THEY ARE
ALL TRUE

caps
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #22
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

But Bal we have credibility, he's only got Mystik.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #23
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

That's different. Mai little spoon wouldn't lie. <333333

Also, you're not all like "ur a spazz it is pointless for me to try and say i hook up with all these different chicks, but i'll say it anyway so people dont realize that the only action I get is cybering with 40 year old fat narutotard wilderbeasts lololololololololololol"
Old 07-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Har Har Har I brag because I can. Do I need to prove it to any of you? No. Do I honestly care what any of you think of me? No. You're all insignificant in the grand scheme of things. You're all just whiny little bitches that feel the need to say something because some nobody named G apparently thinks I stole his girlfriend or something (FYI I'm not with mystik morons). Feel free to think what you want I really don't give a shit.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #25
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

madness the video of u stuck in the bathroom drunk as shit was priceless.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #26
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Har Har Har I brag because I can. Do I need to prove it to any of you? No. Do I honestly care what any of you think of me? No. You're all insignificant in the grand scheme of things. You're all just whiny little bitches that feel the need to say something because some nobody named G apparently thinks I stole his girlfriend or something (FYI I'm not with mystik morons). Feel free to think what you want I really don't give a shit.
The fact that you were is disgusting. Also don't post anything like your OP if you can't back it with anything as small as even a picture. It's exactly like that time when Myth told us he's in the MMA and he slaps people, but had no proof. Also if you weren't gonna show proof or anything and tried attention whoring, then this thread was insignificant to us other than the fact we can lol at you for trying.

EDIT: Also of course we're all insignificant, that's why you came and told us about your "sex adventures".

The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #27
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

If you really didn't give a shit you wouldn't brag about how many chicks you supposedly hook up with after someone calls you on your bullshit. And you wouldn't try to rationalize how we're all calling you on your obvious bullshit because we're some hive-mind, or what the fuck ever you're going on about there. Protip: We all think you're lying because it's fucking obvious. Not for whatever dumbshit perma-virgin narutotard believe it reason you're trying to sell.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-09-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #28
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Eh, i Just chat up the barmaid, get to know her, use my friendship for cheap drinks in the future, It's to busy at my local to try and tune a chick because it's always so busy, and when ever i'm at a different pub and it's not busy, i just flirt with the chick to get free shit like promotional gear and cheap drinks. It's not hard to be friendly and get cheaper drinks and free shit...

Unless it's a skimpy because she's paid to be flirty and shit...
I use friends who have friends who work at bars to get cheaper drinks/actually buy drinks when I go to clubs. lol. 8] I try to plan my trips around ladies night as well ~

Pickin' up strangers at bars/clubs isn't my cup of tea though. Unless... no, nah, it's not. I couldn't do it. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (07-08-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #29
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I use friends who have friends who work at bars to get cheaper drinks/actually buy drinks when I go to clubs. lol. 8] I try to plan my trips around ladies night as well ~

Pickin' up strangers at bars/clubs isn't my cup of tea though. Unless... no, nah, it's not. I couldn't do it. xD
That's cause girls aren't the ones doing the pickin' up, you don't know that you've been picked up till you wake up in the morning and see a condom on the floor and a guy getting dressed ready to leave.

Old 07-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #30
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

GIVING UP MY
BLACK CHERRY WAS FUN =)

caps
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2009)