UFC 100 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: UFC 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I saw some shit on yahoo news or what the fuck ever where Lesnar was apologizing for being a colossal faggot after the fight, and Dana was saying some shit about trying to get Fedor in the UFC since his contract with Affliction is about to expire. I would have wood for a week after seeing Fedor ruin Lesnar's shit. You don't get more manlier than fucking Fedor.
I can't lie, Fedor is my favorite active fighter right now. He's badass as hell, but also doesn't waste time talking shit. I utterly despise fighters who talk shit. Just stfu and take care of business. Fedor >>>>>>>Zangief

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #17
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

You guys made a thread for this?

I fuckin love you guys, goddamn that Henderson KO was epic. See Bispings feet cramp up, then one for good measure, fuck that. I was supporting Bisping though, UK and all.

GSP 5 rounds unanimous deserved it, I was expecting more from Thiago but what can I say GSP pulled it off as always. Even with a 3rd round groin injury.

Lesnar win was sick and was obviously gonna happen. Last time he hit the back of Mir's head accidentally during a ground and pound and it was his debut so it was expected for the more experienced to come out on top. I love how BL plays heel to get more people to come watch the UFC to see him get beat. Although in the heavyweight division no one will be able to take on his size. Maybe if the got Bobby Lashly from MMA that would be interesting a real fight between two former WWE wrestlers.

Jon fitch fight was lulz, didn't really care for it.

Missed the first fight. I think that guy got submission of the night or something.

UFC 101 declaration is gonna be good, Florian vs Penn, I think Penn'll take it, but anything can happen in the UFC.

Then we got Randy "The Natural" Coutore taking on Noguiera which should be interesting at UFC 102. This means 2 PPV's next month, Fuck YEaH! Next time I think we should have a predictions and discussion thread open up earlier.

Fedor is sick, but I like Rampage and I can't wait for TUF 10. Rashad V Rampage Ft. Kimbo MOTHERFUCKIN Slice, gonna be badass.

EDIT: Akiyama V Belcher was aight too, I liked Belchers superman punch towards the end, but Akiyama still took it, he's a national hero in Japan.

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 07-13-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #18
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Also, I will be pissed if Hendo gets any sort of reprimand for that hit after Bisping was on the ground. I somehow doubt he will though.
He shouldn't. He fought until the ref stopped him, and stopped right away. Didn't do anything wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
I love how BL plays heel to get more people to come watch the UFC to see him get beat.
I hate that. MMA doesn't need story lines and villains to be entertaining. Shit like that is embarrassing and makes MMA look like a joke. Shit isn't pro-wrestling where acting like a douchebag is just part of the job and expected. If you act like a douchebag here, then it's because you're actually a douchebag. Making it not much of an act.

Which is a shame in Lesnar's case, since he's a goddamn division 1 NCAA wrestling champion. Which is fucking manly and awesome as fuck. I'd have a ton of respect for the guy if he wasn't such a faggot. Then again, can't really expect much from a guy who thought getting a massive tattoo in the middle of his fucking chest would be fucking sweet.

Not saying you're wrong or disagreeing with you or anything, by the way. Just saying I think Brock is a dumbshit and I would jizz in my pants if Fedor came to the UFC and broke his face. I'd jizz in my pants if I saw Fedor break his face even if Brock was the coolest dude on the planet though, because Fedor is that fucking badass and I enjoy a good face breaking. Hell, I'd jizz in my pants if Fedor broke my face. Fedor is dreamy. <3
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (07-13-2009), Servo (07-13-2009)
Old 07-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #19
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
He shouldn't. He fought until the ref stopped him, and stopped right away. Didn't do anything wrong.

I hate that. MMA doesn't need story lines and villains to be entertaining. Shit like that is embarrassing and makes MMA look like a joke. Shit isn't pro-wrestling where acting like a douchebag is just part of the job and expected. If you act like a douchebag here, then it's because you're actually a douchebag. Making it not much of an act.

Which is a shame in Lesnar's case, since he's a goddamn division 1 NCAA wrestling champion. Which is fucking manly and awesome as fuck. I'd have a ton of respect for the guy if he wasn't such a faggot. Then again, can't really expect much from a guy who thought getting a massive tattoo in the middle of his fucking chest would be fucking sweet.

Not saying you're wrong or disagreeing with you or anything, by the way. Just saying I think Brock is a dumbshit and I would jizz in my pants if Fedor came to the UFC and broke his face. I'd jizz in my pants if I saw Fedor break his face even if Brock was the coolest dude on the planet though, because Fedor is that fucking badass and I enjoy a good face breaking. Hell, I'd jizz in my pants if Fedor broke my face. Fedor is dreamy. <3
Funny you should mention that, just before the lesnar mir fight me and my mates were talking about how gay lesnars tat is.
Miburo (07-14-2009)
Old 07-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #20
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Is it pointing at his mouth or at his pussy?

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:42 AM   #21
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Sorry but Lesnar is no Hong Man Choi. Fedor will get his ass kicked. Fedor will have a an advantage with technique but Lesnar is too much of a brute and when you throw in his NCAA experience(his record was like 130-5). It would be a good fight though. Fedor might be the only who has a chance but would still lose.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:26 AM   #22
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Fedor has got far more experience, better striking, good submissions, fucking LION HEART. And he's smart. He'd have a good gameplan going in. He could lose, sure, but I dunno I'd say he'd get his ass kicked. I'd put my money on Fedor without a second's hesitation, despite having a bias for wrestlers. Fedor is a goddamn beast.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #23
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
It would be a good fight though. Fedor might be the only who has a chance but would still lose.
Saying so-and-so would lose (or win) for sure is the most asinine thing of all time. All it takes is one good strike, or one slip-up in submission defense. Fedor is the kind of guy you cannot make a mistake against, because he can and will exploit it.

You say Brock is no Hong Man Choi, that is true in terms of fight background, but if you look at their records, they both have the same damn tactic: use their size to blanket their opponent, and pummel the shit outta them. Yes, the fight could go either way, but I dare say Brock better bring more to the table against Fedor than that ground and pound shit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #24
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Brock's striking is shit, if Fedor sprawls good enough or gets his ground game good enough to take on Brock, Brock's finished. Fedor went toe to toe in striking with MCC one of the best fights I've ever seen, Brock can't do that. But again you never know what will happen because for real anything can happen in the UFC.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:26 AM   #25
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Saying so-and-so would lose (or win) for sure is the most asinine thing of all time. All it takes is one good strike, or one slip-up in submission defense. Fedor is the kind of guy you cannot make a mistake against, because he can and will exploit it.

You say Brock is no Hong Man Choi, that is true in terms of fight background, but if you look at their records, they both have the same damn tactic: use their size to blanket their opponent, and pummel the shit outta them. Yes, the fight could go either way, but I dare say Brock better bring more to the table against Fedor than that ground and pound shit.
True, anything can happen. You make good points but the reason brock is so much more dangerous isn't just cuz of his size. He has solid wrestling skills and on top of that is the way he's built. For how big he is hes still somewhat compact and his core body strength (shoulders to waist) is beyond anyone i've seen right now. It allows him to be more aggressive and take more chances. Hes the only guy that makes me think brute force can have a chance against Fedors technique. He COMPLETELY pwned Mir and didn't even have to utilize much technique. He took out Mir with pure brute dominance. Just wait till he kicks in some technique along with it. I agree that Fedor is smarter and a better tactician but i just feel brock has the size and tools to overcome that.

I take back the absolute win but would put money on brock if i was a betting kinda guy.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #26
Kirov-Reporting
Missing-Nin

Kirov-Reporting is an unknown quantity at this point

Will he survive that nick buster?

Also UFC should be all over the world..not banned from most of it.
Kirov-Reporting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #27
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
He has solid wrestling skills and on top of that is the way he's built. For how big he is hes still somewhat compact and his core body strength (shoulders to waist) is beyond anyone i've seen right now. It allows him to be more aggressive and take more chances.
I see what you're saying about Brock's physique. Everytime I see his torso, it reminds me of a goddamn M-1 Abrams tank. Fortunately, Fedor > Patton's Third Army