457 Predictions / Spoilers - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:35 AM   #151
neo35000
ANBU

neo35000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Sasuke attacked Raikage's brother and killed a tracker ninja from the cloud village,in the past a cloud nin attempted to kidnap hinata and was killed.Raikage forced konoha to kill a hyuga ,so i don't see him being lenient at all.
1.itachi genjutsu/illusion master.
2.itachi anbu at young age has access to konoha secrets including naruto's heritage.
3.itachi's power/chakra implanted into naruto.
4.key to naruto's seal stored in naruto.
5.itachi is a member of akatsuki and knows about tobi.
was itachi an anbu when minato was hokage?
neo35000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #152
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo35000 View Post
Sasuke attacked Raikage's brother and killed a tracker ninja from the cloud village,in the past a cloud nin attempted to kidnap hinata and was killed.Raikage forced konoha to kill a hyuga ,so i don't see him being lenient at all.
1.itachi genjutsu/illusion master.
2.itachi anbu at young age has access to konoha secrets including naruto's heritage.
3.itachi's power/chakra implanted into naruto.
4.key to naruto's seal stored in naruto.
no, he might have been in the academy but anbu, no way

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #153
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I think he was around Sasuke's age at the beginning of the manga. Just deduct Naruto's birthdate from the age difference between Sasuke & Itachi for the best view at his age.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #154
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
ur theory fails just as bad as ur predictions do i hope u realize that...

fyi ur exmaple fails to cause oro was long gone when minato grew up LONG GONEEEEEEEE
Er...no. Because, if Orochimaru left before Minato grew up, he wouldn't have been around to mess with Yamato's DNA. And it says he applied for the possition, so where does it say when he left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Riiiight keep telling yourself that kid.
Dude, I'm 24.

Quote:
Actually they have been. You're just not looking in the right places.
So...you want to tell me, or just let me stumble in the dark?

Quote:
This statement just proves Darogo's point.
Shesh! So I can't make one joke about an anime? Take my advice and GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! I wasn't insulting anyone who likes Ghost, just saying I found it borring. Is it wrong of me to state my oppinion in a humorous way!?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #155
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Samurai or ninja, it doesn't matter unless they have a title or some uber weapon they are fodder to Taka.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #156
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
Ok right know noone is stronger or weaker than the Samurais beacuse we havent seen then in action i hate when ppl assume someones weak or stronger y cant we all wait till next week to see whos stronger than who
This is just like when ppl were saying oh Sasuke gonna pwn Danzo now Danzo has SG now ppl saying Sasuke might lose danzo might give him a hard time lol y dnt we wait to see whos stronger
people are giving there opinion,thats what this forum is about. So hate it all u want.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #157
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Er...no. Because, if Orochimaru left before Minato grew up, he wouldn't have been around to mess with Yamato's DNA. And it says he applied for the possition, so where does it say when he left?

Dude, I'm 24.

Shesh! So I can't make one joke about an anime? Take my advice and GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! I wasn't insulting anyone who likes Ghost, just saying I found it borring. Is it wrong of me to state my oppinion in a humorous way!?
Minato became hokage when he was younger then current kakashi who is 29 years old... Yamato is 26 years old thus he's only 3 years younger then kakashi.

Orochimaru says the last time he saw kakashi he didn't have the sharingan, kakashi was 13 when he got it so if oro did not see kakashi with a sharingan till he grew up he was obviously gone by that time...

Minato was still young as well he may not have been a little kid but he was young. put it this way orochimaru was long gone before the start of the third ninja war where minato was in his early 20's nd still jounin...

Nd oro wasn't applying for any position the manga clearly states that sarutobi wanted him BECAUSE HE WAS HIS STUDENT thats all he just wanted one of his own to succed him...

Last edited by Myth; 07-19-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #158
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo35000 View Post
Just wanted to point out because this seriously annoys the shit out of me whenever people make this assumption. Itachi did not know Tobi was Madara. Tobi kept his identity hidden from his own members (including Kisame who he trust) because of Itachi. Itachi may or may not have had an idea but he wasn't sure at all. There is no reason why Tobi would need to keep his identity a secret from Kisame who is stated as someone he trust other than Itachi being his partner.

To answer your question no. Itachi became Anbu during Sarutobi's second term as Hokage. This is clearly explained in the manga during flashbacks in the rescue Sasuke arc.
Quote:
Dude, I'm 24.
If you say so.
Quote:
Leafninja incorporates the databooks in the character profiles of each shinobi. If something such as age was mentioned in a databook it would be listed there. Also the stats for characters listed is also there as well as jutsu. Just be mindful however that some of the jutsu listed are anime/movie only.

Also there are threads on this site as well as others such as Naruto-Fan, Manga Helpers, & One Manga that all have this information translated by fans. Raw copy's can be found at one manga as well as translated scans.

Edit
Just so you could see we're not bull shiting you on databook translations here's Danzou's profile.

Note how the databooks clearly state that Tobi's real name is Madara. Also note that Danzou & Tobi have different heights & weights.

Here's another Tobi page for the LOLs. Madara's name keeps popping up I wonder why hrmmm...

Quote:
Making yourself out to be an idiot truly is funny as I had a good laugh at your expense when I first read your response to Dagoro. Sadly you really don't get the concept of my very short response. So let me say it SLLOOOOWWLLY your name must be Ron.

PS: If you still haven't figured it out then you're just proving my point.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-19-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #159
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Itachi saw Madra's chakra and body a long time ago. Madara wore a mask when he approached Itachi back in Konoha all those years ago. Madara wouldnt have to tell Itachi that he is Tobi. Itachi would know from his chakra levels and the fact that he wears a similar mask to the one Madara wore when Itachi met Madara long ago. Itachi even states that Madara "hid himself in Akatsuki's shadows" I think Itachi knew Madara was Tobi

Data books only tell hat Kishi has revealed. Databooks didnt know that the 4th was Naruto's daddy and left some of himself behind in the Kyuubi seal, and it didnt know Itachi was "good" until it was revealed in the Manga. If Kishi was puposely trying to hide something until he was ready to reveal it, like the fact that Madara never died and it was Madara who sent Kyuubi to Konoha in the 1st place, it would not be in the Databooks yet since it has yet to be revealed in the manga and would ruin the suspense of the story if it was revealed before Kishi is ready time.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #160
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

guys and girls,one stop arguing. Number two,mickey mouse will kill Danzou. Number two,Naruto will marry minnie mouse. Also goofy will kill Saskue.One more thing,Madar will get together with Tsunade and have lots of little ninja monsters.

Last edited by durndle; 07-19-2009 at 06:45 PM.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #161
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Itachi saw Madra's chakra and body a long time ago. Madara wore a mask when he approached Itachi back in Konoha all those years ago. Madara wouldnt have to tell Itachi that he is Tobi. Itachi would know from his chakra levels and the fact that he wears a similar mask to the one Madara wore when Itachi met Madara long ago. Itachi even states that Madara "hid himself in Akatsuki's shadows" I think Itachi knew Madara was Tobi
Then why use the alias Tobi & keep your identity hidden from one of your most trusted allies? Makes no since to me. Had Itachi knew Madara would of informed Kisame before Itachi actually died.

Quote:
Data books only tell hat Kishi has revealed. Databooks didnt know that the 4th was Naruto's daddy and left some of himself behind in the Kyuubi seal, and it didnt know Itachi was "good" until it was revealed in the Manga.
The databooks are based on information already mentioned yes. However the information is 100% fact since it's not being stated by a character in the manga but rather is Kishi's own interpretation of the characters in the manga he's created. Why give away information that hasn't been revealed in a databook? To lie in the databooks about information related to a character is basically implying that Kishi doesn't respect his fans & gives out fake information in a book souly dedicated to character & jutsu information. Sorry but your naive if you still can't grasp the concept of Tobi's true name (stated in a databook) or the differences in height & weight for Danzou & Madara/Tobi. Let's also not forget that Tobi doesn't have an oversized brace on his arm nor does he need to constantly cover his sharingan.

Quote:
If Kishi was puposely trying to hide something until he was ready to reveal it, like the fact that Madara never died and it was Madara who sent Kyuubi to Konoha in the 1st place, it would not be in the Databooks yet since it has yet to be revealed in the manga and would ruin the suspense of the story if it was revealed before Kishi is ready time.
Problem is that Kishi did reveal this information in the manga before it was stated in databooks. The databook is simply confirming that what was stated in the manga is true.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-19-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #162
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Then why use the alias Tobi & keep your identity hidden from one of your most trusted allies? Makes no since to me. Had Itachi knew Madara would of informed Kisame before Itachi actually died.

The databooks are based on information already mentioned yes. However the information is 100% fact since it's not being stated by a character in the manga but rather is Kishi's own interpretation of the characters in the manga he's created. Why give away information that hasn't been revealed in a databook? To lie in the databooks about information related to a character is basically implying that Kishi doesn't respect his fans & gives out fake information in a book souly dedicated to character & jutsu information. Sorry but your naive if you still can't grasp the concept of Tobi's true name (stated in a databook) or the differences in height & weight for Danzou & Madara/Tobi. Let's also not forget that Tobi doesn't have an oversized brace on his arm nor does he need to constantly cover his sharingan.

Problem is that Kishi did reveal this information in the manga before it was stated in databooks. The databook is simply confirming that what was stated in the manga is true.

Tobi was used as Madara's alias for the world until Madra decided to revel himself in the Manga and to Akatsuki as Madara. Kishi has his own time and place. Madara, Itachi or whoever will only reveal what kishi tells them to when kishi is ready for it. Itachi died not revealing his reasons for killing Uchiha, but Kishi had Madara reveal why later.

It wouldnt be a lie in the databook. What Kishi has not yet revealed is not fact, eventhough when revealed it will be fact. For all we and everyone else knows so far as fact, Obito for example is dead, and Danzou is Danzou and Madara is Madara, so the databook will say the same. It's not a lie if Kishi planned to make Danzou Madara or something like that. just like databooks only reflect the experience level of those at the time the databook is made, other aspects as well change as time goes on due to information learned or revealed later.

As far as we are supposed to know now, Danzou is not Madra, so the datbooks will not say that now. Not fake info. A name is nothing more than a name anyway. It can be changed at will. It's not necessarily concrete. New identity-New name but still the same person of that original name. Madra now acting as and calling himself Danzou or Tobi for example. those characters are distinguished by their names if that's all e know, even if they are all really 1 person.

I dont think Madara, and Danzou are one, just pointing out that the databook wouldnt say so if it as because that revelation would be part of the plot, so not known until it's revealed in the manga. U are right hen u say that databooks are just confirming that what was stated in the manga already is true which is the point im trying to make.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 07-19-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #163
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Tobi was used as Madara's alias for the world until Madra decided to revel himself in the Manga and to Akatsuki as Madara. Kishi has his own time and place. Madara, Itachi or whoever will only reveal what kishi tells them to when kishi is ready for it. Itachi died not revealing his reasons for killing Uchiha, but Kishi had Madara reveal why later.
Still doesn't explain why it was revealed before Itachi died with a conversation with Pain. Still doesn't explain why Madara waited until after Itachi died to tell Kisame.

Quote:
It wouldnt be a lie in the databook. What Kishi has not yet revealed is not fact, eventhough when revealed it will be fact. For all we and everyone else knows so far as fact, Obito for example is dead, and Danzou is Danzou and Madara is Madara, so the databook will say the same. It's not a lie if Kishi planned to make Danzou Madara or something like that. just like databooks only reflect the experience level of those at the time the databook is made, other aspects as well change as time goes on due to information learned or revealed later.
Actually it would be lieing because Tobi & Danzou have different heights & weights. Danzou is also only 72 years of age while Madara would have to be a bare minimum of 96 years old. So yes if Danzou is Madara then Kishi doesn't respect his fans & lies in books that are supposed to be factual data.

Quote:
As far as we are supposed to know now, Danzou is not Madra, so the datbooks will not say that now. Not fake info. A name is nothing more than a name anyway. It can be changed at will. It's not necessarily concrete. New identity-New name but still the same person of that original name. Madra now acting as and calling himself Danzou or Tobi for example. those characters are distinguished by their names if that's all e know, even if they are all really 1 person.
If Kishi wanted to hide it he wouldn't have put the age of Danzou nor would he give Tobi & Danzou different heights & weights. They would have simply been ? in that section. Problem is Danzou grew up in Konoha & is not an Uchiha while Tobi/Madara obviously is.

Quote:
I dont think Madara, and Danzou are one, just pointing out that the databook wouldnt say so if it as because that revelation would be part of the plot, so not known until it's revealed in the manga. U are right hen u say that databooks are just confirming that what was stated in the manga already is true which is the point im trying to make.
Yes but your failing to see the conflicting parts in each characters profile that discredits this theory. Also dude Tobi does not have an oversized brace & doesn't need to cover his sharingan while Danzou does. This alone proves that this theory fails. Not to mention the many other reasons that have been mentioned by myself & others in this forum.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-19-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #164
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Still doesn't explain why it was revealed before Itachi died with a conversation with Pain. Still doesn't explain why Madara waited until after Itachi died to tell Kisame.

ld- Everything has it's time to play out the way Kishi plans. That's the only logical explanation for any author's own, made up story. Who knows if Kishi has everything concretely laid out or if he brainstorms and changes ideas and destinies when new potential directions for his characters come to his mind.

Actually it would be lieing because Tobi & Danzou have different heights & weights. Danzou is also only 72 years of age while Madara would have to be a bare minimum of 96 years old. So yes if Danzou is Madara then Kishi doesn't respect his fans & lies in books that are supposed to be factual data.

ld- If Danzou is well known in Konoha and has grown up from some young age if not birth in Konoha, and says he is 72, then that is what will go in the databook. If Madara pops back up claiming he never died and he is still alive, that is what will be put in the databook. If later it is revealed that transformation jutsu, and/or space time jutsu, or advanced KB no jutsu ior whatever has allowed Madara to be both men at once then it will say that in the updated databooks after that is shown in the manga. Not lies, just the info that we have "at this point"(stop time). So we may know more from the manga by now, but until updated again the databook will tell u more details about only what "the manga knows" about everyone at the time it was written. When

If Kishi wanted to hide it he wouldn't have put the age of Danzou nor would he give Tobi & Danzou different heights & weights. They would have simply been ? in that section. Problem is Danzou grew up in Konoha & is not an Uchiha while Tobi/Madara obviously is.

ld- If Kishi wanted to hide it he could have did what he did which was give the two men separate weights and heights. That is hiding it. both having question marks would have been more suspicious to me. Danzou is not Uchiha, but if "Madara and his PMS and powers are still alive and well yet he is a shell of his former self", Madara could be living in his PMS inside Danzou, giving Danzou access to Sharingan.

Yes but your failing to see the conflicting parts in each characters profile that discredits this theory. Also dude Tobi does not have an oversized brace & doesn't need to cover his sharingan while Danzou does. This alone proves that this theory fails. Not to mention the many other reasons that have been mentioned by myself & others in this forum.

ld- I see the conflicting parts but i see the connecting parts too. Danozu covers his Sharingan from "outsiders" which includes Konoha. That's likely why he covers his to keep it as his unknown, ace in the hole. Only breaks it out when he plans to kill whoever see it. Tobi/Madara Howewver keeps his other eye covered but can go in and out of Sharingan mode at will. I personally never thought Danzou and Madara were one, but Madara may have access to Danzou's mind and/or body if Danzou has Madara's Sharingan which is my theory

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 07-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #165
Vengeance
Death Scythe

No where does it state that Tobi can't go in & out of sharingan mode. Where do you retards get this info from? Tobi doesn't cover the sharingan that's shown which implies that he can freely turn it on & off. Else it would simply zap away his chakra from overusing it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-19-2009 at 08:26 PM.