457 Predictions / Spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #46
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
It's Sasuke, so I doubt that.
First off: it was Juugo that scouted. Secondly: Sasuke can't sneak up on Naruto. Not since Naruto has got perfect chakra sensory.
Um You seem to have screwed up on your memory of the battle with pain and sage mode. Naruto was able to sense nagato by interfacing with the chakra rod. Without it he was not able to and as far as sensing others, you forget that naruto had to have katsuya inform him about the villagers just so he knew that anyone was still alive. As much as you may think it, sage mode is still not the equivalent to dbz. No super sensory perception.

Nice prediction Numinous. It would be a rather good way to set up these samurai as future main heavies.

Quote:
my prediction for the upcoming couple of chapters....

Danzou is being continually attacked and this slows his progress to the Iron Country. Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi make it to Iron country before Danzou. Mifune mistakes Naruto and co. for Danzou and his guards (because Naruto has the wrapped eye). Naruto takes his seat at the hokage summit. Gaara almost blows his cover but naruto explains what is going on to him.
ROFLMAO If this is a joke prediction its pretty hilarious. Mifune would either have to be blind as a bat or just plain stupid to believe naruto was danzo.

Quote:
ok first naruto is the only person in the world who can produce a 1000 KB so if they did hear of him thats all he would need to c. But to get in kakashi could just as easily use his SG to hynotize the guards to open the gate. and it has only been like 1.5 days news dont travle that fast and the guards would know of the copy ninja hatake kakashi b4 they would naruto if the news of naruto didnt get that far and also they could get in just like the cloud ninja, and a thought just hit me, they was trying to catch the kage before he got to the meeting village so naruto wont have to bust inside like a retard so this is pointless thanks for playing
First of all, making a 1000 clones would not prove naruto's identity. As for the amount of time that has gone by, Im not so sure it has been 1.5 days. The amount of time alone to just to have the people from the land of waves get to there to help with the rebuilding alone suggests more than a few days have passed. Then there is the amount of time it took for naruto and the gang to get from a warm temperate climate to a snowy winter climate. I doubt the weather just so suddenly changes after just a few hours of travel. As for the them getting to there before raikage, we don't know precisely though how close the cloud village is to the iron country though. For all we know raikage is probably gonna be there by the next chapter. Last of all, prediction in the sense is like tossing 2 six sided dice and trying to guess the right answer with only 1 try. Some times you are perfect right and some times you are not but then again for all we know kishi could pull some plot no jutsu resulting in naruto being sidelined with pnemonia. No clue telling what ol kishi has next.

Nuckingfutz, that is pretty acute theory there though the only problem I have with that is sasuke's sword. Supposedly its unblockable unless you know some special tricks for deflecting it like kb used. Otherwise sasuke pretty much is probably gonna be a fair match for some of the samurai.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #47
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

If I recall last chapter it stated that it would opnly take a few hours to reach the land of Iron.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #48
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Here is a prediction so far that I wrote up last night.

Price of Admission

Naruto is hiding in the forest with Kakashi and yamoto looking at a stone and iron gate with two guards in full
armor talking to each other.
Kakashi: "Is there any way in that you can spot that is unguarded yamoto?"
Yamoto: "No. All entrances appear to be heavily guarded."
Kakashi: "Naruto?"
Naruto: "No. The defenses along the walls are heavily guarded as well. There is no easy way in.
Kakashi: "....."
Naruto: "I think we have no other choice. All the kages have arrived and the cloud ninjas are in there as well.
We must get in there before it is too late."
Kakashi: "Patience naruto. Im sure we will find a way in."
Yamoto: "I can't see any way in sempai without violence. We are running out of options."
Naruto: "I have had enough of waiting. The time to act is now!"
Kakashi: "Naruto. No!"
Naruto walks out of the forest and directly to the guards at the wall. The guards immediately draw their weapons
and look at naruto with angered expression.
Guard1: "Halt! Who goes there?! State your name and village!"
Guard2: "Raise the alarm immediately! Guards!"
Naruto: "Take it easy. I am here to speak to Raikage of the cloud village."
Bells begin to ring and the door opens to reveal more guards and Mifune. The guards on the walls above activate
crossbows aimed downward on naruto.
Mifune: "Access to this village is restricted during the Kages conference. Leave this place immediately."
Naruto looks determined with angered expression.
Naruto: "I can't do that. I am here to speak to Raikage."
Mifune looks a little angered and stares directly at naruto. The guards notice movement in the forest and some aim crossbows at the forest.

Sasuke and his group are watching the same entrance from high in the trees.
Sasuke: "Karin are you sure there is no way in."
Karin: "There are no birds in the area. The rest of the animals around here are likely to be noticed. I can't get any
intel on what is inside."
Suigetsu: "Why don't we just attack our way in. These guards are easily distracted right now by that boy down there."
Sasuke looks closer at the boy and starts to smile.
Sasuke: "Our best option is to wait now. A way will be opened for us to enter shortly."
Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu stare at sasuke then stare at naruto.

Mifune now has an angry expression and naruto looks at him with the same expression.
Mifune: "You test my patience boy. Go home to your village and leave immediately."
Naruto: "I will not leave."
Mifune: "If you will not leave you will be arrested and locked in the prison. For the last time, leave now!"
Garaa suddenly pushes his way past the guards and right next to Mifune. Garaa looks over and is shocked to see naruto and naruto likewise shocked to see garaa. Garaa whispers something into mifune's ear and suddenly mifune goes from serious to horrified. Mifune starts to sweat as he looks at naruto.
Mifune: "It would appear I may have made a grave mistake. For the record what is your name boy?"
Naruto: "Naruto Uzuimaki"
The guards suddenly start looking at each other with shocked expression and murmuring to each other. Mifune looks at naruto with a sceptical look but still sweating.
Mifune: "Word of your battle with akatsuki and your defeat of the destroyer of konoha has reached even the people of this village. If you are whom you say you are than I have a challenge to prove whom you say you are."
Naruto: "Explain."
Mifune points to the side of the rock wall. Mifune is now smiling nervously while looking at naruto.
Mifune: "Rumors have claimed that in your battle with the destroyer of konoha that you used abilities that had not been seen since days of the sanin. If you are whom you say you are than show us a demonstration of your strength and endurance. If you are naruto, show us your true capabilities and punch that wall. No ninja techniques allowed. Just punch that wall."
Naruto: "If that will get me and my companions in then so be it."
Mifune: "Companions? Alright."
Naruto stands near the wall. He spreads his arms and naruto enters sage mode. Naruto slams his fist hard into the wall. Slowly it begins to shatter as naruto's arm passes into the wall causing not only a large hole in the wall but also causing the wall around it to violently crack to pieces as naruto moves back his hand. Kakashi, Yamoto, Mifune, Garaa, and Suigetsu are all shown with shocked expressions.
Naruto: "Is that enough or shall I make another hole?"
Mifune is now terrified and motions for the guards to depart immediately. The guards are stunned but then then they move asside. Naruto looks back through the forest to kakashi and yamoto.
Naruto: "Kakashi! Yamoto! Now we may come in."
Kakashi and Yamoto appear from out of the woods. Kakashi smiles at naruto.
Kakashi: "Nice work naruto."
Naruto, kakashi, and yamoto head into the village with mifune while the original guards standing at the door with one taking a glance occasionally at the hole in the wall.

Sasuke is watching the guards and looking at the hole in the wall.
Suigetsu: "Who the hell was that?!"
Karin: "From what I can tell of that conversation that was the one that defeated pain."
Sasuke: "Naruto."
Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo look at sasuke.
Suigetsu: "If that was naruto, who were the other two ninja that came with them?"
Sasuke: "Kakashi and Yamoto."
Karin: "Kakashi the copy ninja?!"
Suigetsu: "You guys can gave naruto. I want my shot at kakashi."
Karin: "All that doesn't matter cause we still can't get in."
Sasuke: "No but we can use that to get some thing into the village to get intel."
Sasuke points at the hole in the wall and the others turn to stare at the hole in the wall.

Naruto, Garaa, and Kakashi are walking through a hallway with several doors on
Garaa: "That was quite a demonstration of skill there. You seem to have become a lot stronger since we last met."
Naruto: "It is nice to see you again to Garaa. What room is the Raikage in. I must speak to him immediately."
Kakashi: "You really should be more discrete and respectful naruto. The kages will not be as likely to take that kind of brovado lightly."
Naruto: "It was necessary and the only way to get in. At least no real violence was necessary."
Kakashi: "...."
There is a sound of crashing down the hall. Karui runs out a door followed by Omoi and Samui who slams the door shut. Karui looks down the hall and is shocked to see Naruto walking towards them.
Karui: "What the?! You! How did you heal so fast?! I could swear you would be in the hospital for a while after that."
Omoi: "Naruto? How did you get into here?"
Samui: "It is good that you are here. Raikage just gave us explicit orders to find you immediately. It seems your info was a lot more important than I anticipated. You better come with me immediately. It is time you met Raikage."
Samui opens the door and beckons for naruto to come in with her. Naruto follows her in to the room and she closes the door.
Kakashi: "Garaa if you do not mind I will wait out here until naruto is done with Raikage."
Garaa: "Ok. I will see you at the meeting later. It was nice meeting you and naruto again. Cya later kakashi."
Omoi and Karui are staring at kakashi with curious expressions as kakashi stands against the wall. Torune is shown standing down the way looking at kakashi with an nervous expression.
Torune thinking: "Danzo is not gonna be happy about this.

Next Episode: The price of redemption
when naruto went sage he should be able to feel sasuke's team chakra

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:02 AM   #49
dsyoji
Master Sage

dsyoji is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MckyBreez View Post
yeah and i wouldnt count on the samuri knowing about naruto beating pain because aktusuki prob never stepped foot in their village they didn't even have a demon in posetion. did they?
Considering the Kage summit is being held there specifically because of Akatsuki it is a pretty good bet that they have heard of them. I liked the prediction but I doubt that they would fear Naruto for having beat Pein because they probably don't really know much about Pein himself. They most likely just got bits and pieces of what happened to Konoha and without first hand knowledge they wouldn't really have any basis for fearing him.

Rinnegan enhanced Kyuubi Sage Mode

Last edited by dsyoji; 07-17-2009 at 01:22 AM.
dsyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #50
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Samurai vs ninjas.

Just thank god Land of iron didnt employed pirates.

Pirates vs Ninjas

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-17-2009), TheJkid (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #51
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
my prediction for the upcoming couple of chapters....

Danzou is being continually attacked and this slows his progress to the Iron Country. Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi make it to Iron country before Danzou. Mifune mistakes Naruto and co. for Danzou and his guards (because Naruto has the wrapped eye). Naruto takes his seat at the hokage summit. Gaara almost blows his cover but naruto explains what is going on to him.
Naruto and company are tracking cloud nins to meet up with Raikage not trying to get into summit so i think this fails although it would be funny. If they were just headed to summit then maybe but they're trying to meet up with Raikage BEFORE the summit to influence what Raikage will propose for Sasuke at the summit.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:07 AM   #52
Docki
Academy Student

Docki is an unknown quantity at this point

jeanericuser please read about pein atacking konoha again its all explained there naruto can sense chakra in SM the reason he used peins rod was beacause of peins concealing his chakra traces
Docki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:09 AM   #53
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docki View Post
jeanericuser please read about pein atacking konoha again its all explained there naruto can sense chakra in SM the reason he used peins rod was beacause of peins concealing his chakra traces
But he sensed that Kakashi was out. He can sense everyone I think. (Never mind I'm tired and misread the post.) Sorry Docki I agree with you.

Last edited by icedraon620; 07-17-2009 at 02:14 AM.
icedraon620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:34 AM   #54
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

That sums its up.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:42 AM   #55
FrEaK_aPpLe
Academy Student

FrEaK_aPpLe is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto mans up and stops anal tracking Sasuke, this is turning into stalker status.
FrEaK_aPpLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #56
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

I predict Naruto remove his bandages and reveal the Sharingan.

Nah.

One member from Team chicken hawk will get owned badly by a Samurai. I'm too lazy to write out a prediction anyways.

But for a long term prediction. Danzou will be killed by Sasuke and then Tsuande will wake up to retrieve her Hokage position.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #57
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

nah kakashi will defeat Danzo, and take the role of hokage...
Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #58
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

There is a lot to happen before any real fighting breaks out - for one thing, only Gaara has arrived. I surely doubt any fireworks will happen before all are assembled. I wouldn't bet on Naruto arriving for at least a chapter either.

I've also considered the idea that Naruto will arrive before Danzo, who is being attacked along the way. Kakashi sending Sai to report to Danzo may also act to slow him down. In this case, mistaken identity may be the key for Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato getting into the meeting. However, they are tracking the Cloud ninja - were they going to intercept to Raikage or meeting him at the meeting place (which is against the rules)? This is a hole in that theory.

Beyond that, the I've no real idea where the chapter will lead. The most interesting questions are about things not hinted at for a while - Kisame vs Killerbee; Madara's whereabouts and actions (I mean other than the idea that he could be Danzo - it's more likely he isn't); and the long dead plot line of Kabuto.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #59
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

Kabumaru lol. Surprise Orouchmaru is still around inside Kabuto... maybe he could actually make a revival?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #60
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Why else would it even have been put into the Manga if not?

Kabuto: "Hey Naruto; you've inspired me to allow my ex-boss's cells to take over my body so I can continue his work. Did you know that Orochimaru's real goal in life was to open a tea shop? That's right, I'll just disappear into the background and you'll never hear from me again."

Not bloody likely.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (07-17-2009), platinumrug (07-17-2009), TheJkid (07-17-2009)