457 Predictions / Spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #76
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo35000 View Post
I don't see anything that that indicates the presence of another attacker and the trail of blood to the projectiles shows that they are coming from behind the dead ninja.
there is an image of a ninja with a few swords in him which shows that danzou doesn't mind wasting energy on a dead body.
Artists usually make slight mistakes like this - having blood splatter when there should be little initially. But if you look closely at pages 2, 3 and 6, you realize that Danzo walks up to one ninja still alive, stabs him in the neck/head, lifts him up and uses him as a shield from the others who throw swords at him and it is the same ninja seen on the ground with swords stuck in him - check the mask.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/456/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/456/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/456/06/

Beyond that, I think the sword was one that one of the initial attackers had and Danzo just picked it up rather than summoned it. I also agree that Danzo has wind-element as it was an obvious cutting technique.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-17-2009)

Old 07-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #77
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
^It was an obvious Fuuton. He used multiple seals.

And Samurai might be strong, and prove as fatal as the shinobi, but they won't be much of an obstacle to someone like the guys coming there.
yeah perhaps ur right just goes to show u once again how powerful fuuton is...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #78
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I had a feeling Danzou would be a fuuton user. It only makes since to give Danzou things to help him against Sasuke. First the sharingan & now fuuton plus he has a sword. I wouldn’t put it past Kishi to grant Danzou fuuton chakra conjunction(adding in elemental chakra to a blade) to overpower Sasuke’s ration chakra conjunction.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-17-2009), platinumrug (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #79
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Like i said Danzou was the 3rds rival there was no way he was weak even cripple.

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #80
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
I predict Naruto remove his bandages and reveal the Sharingan.

Nah.

One member from Team chicken hawk will get owned badly by a Samurai. I'm too lazy to write out a prediction anyways.

But for a long term prediction. Danzou will be killed by Sasuke and then Tsuande will wake up to retrieve her Hokage position.
To predictable. My prediction is that Danzo will kill Tsunade, and the village will turn to support Naruto. But, because Danzo is an ass, he'll f*** up relations with the other villages and Naruto will have a war to deal with.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #81
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
Like i said Danzou was the 3rds rival there was no way he was weak even cripple.
the 3rd had no rival he was god in his prime of all ninja.. if by rival u mean his bitch always trying to get the position then yes...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #82
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

I predict as soon as Naruto lifts his bandages he will have some kind of Sharingan because Itachi gave it to him or better, a Rin'nengan, hahahahahaaaaaaa, no seriously now, no prediction comes to my mind right now so this may be another week with no prediction of mine.

Though I have some little ideas: Kakashi or Naruto probably meet Raikage before he reaches the Iron country but if not it still is possible Naruto mimics the new Kage/the fourth Kage or rather Kakashi mimics to be be the sixth if the don't come inn. Sure it also could work that Gaara, Kankuro or Temari meet them before the actual, heavy guarded meeting place and assist in that scheme.

Taka will most likely use light Zetsu to gather information after animals won't be enough.

Anyway right now I would love to see Sasuke meets and kills Danzou before the meeting and Kakashi or Naruto will somehow forced to take on the Kage position because some Samurai cell on patrol found a group of three dead people whom one of em is Danzou with an empty eye hole in his right but this won't happen this way anyway... But btw, Danzou may have lost to Sarutobi because Sarutobi was Katon user and Danzous Fuuton was to weak and he will go through a similar event just now with Sasuke and him ending dead and cold.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 07-17-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #83
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I finally see the robotic arm people were talking about before. I'm waiting on TSO's prediction to be honest. I just want everyone to show up at the meeting ground and like some argument happens between Raikage and Danzou and he'll charge at Danzou (not knowing of his SG) and he'll go straight through the wall like he did back home.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #84
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I just want everyone to show up at the meeting ground and like some argument happens between Raikage and Danzou and he'll charge at Danzou (not knowing of his SG) and he'll go straight through the wall like he did back home.
I would assume the political leader of a village would have a certain degree of comportment, but the Raikage is pretty intense so it could happen.

I hate crack theories, but if Danzou=Madara is to have some credibility to it i would love to see how Kishi will have him deviate the combined might of the village to a false path.

That is why i give this theory very little credit, the pieces don't really fall together for me aside from the physical similarities between Danzou and Madara, the few there are.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #85
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I hate crack theories, but if Danzou=Madara is to have some credibility to it i would love to see how Kishi will have him deviate the combined might of the village to a false path.

That is why i give this theory very little credit, the pieces don't really fall together for me aside from the physical similarities between Danzou and Madara, the few there are.
Exactly which pieces don't fall together to you?
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:27 AM   #86
Myth
Kage

danzo isn't madara danzo is a different man who is 72 years old madara is in his early 100's very late 90's...

these fucking newbs nd their theories....FAIL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009), Vengeance (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #87
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Let's see...

Tobi does not look 90-100. Tsunade's also in her 60's and could pass for mid-late 20's.
Danzo and Tobi appear to be around the same age.
Tobi, posing as Danzo would require lying, deceit, and false information.

However, they cannot be the same person because that would require trickery. Seriously? God, you're a shit for a brains.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Forlong (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:24 AM   #88
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Let's see...

Tobi does not look 90-100. Tsunade's also in her 60's and could pass for mid-late 20's.
Danzo and Tobi appear to be around the same age.
Tobi, posing as Danzo would require lying, deceit, and false information.

However, they cannot be the same person because that would require trickery. Seriously? God, you're a shit for a brains.
1. From what we have seen, of Tobi that is uncertain. However, he is old.
2. If you have seen Tsuande recently she is all wrinkled up because she poured her Chakra into Katsuyu. She uses a jutsu to look young.

3. Anything is possible in manga. Its up to Kishi to mind fuck us. Although it is possible, Tobi's intentions would be unclear and highly confusing. For the sake of the plot he isn't Danzo. Don't be an ass for something you can't confirm.

Last edited by icedraon620; 07-18-2009 at 03:25 AM.
icedraon620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:02 AM   #89
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Holy Shit if Tobis Danzo This fails and this would make Naruto worst than Bleach
Saying Tobi is Danzo is saying Tobi/Obito/Danzo/Bandaged Naruto. Remember when everyone though Pain was the 4th Hokage cause they looked alike and it turned out this was not true.
Until Kish reveals who Tobi is Tobi= Madara and only Madara

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tizmaster For This Useful Post:
Dagoro (07-18-2009), Kyuubito (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 09:18 AM   #90
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

@ Dag, I agree, seeing as how he's the leader of a village and all. But I mean, he did just rush through the wall back home, but I guess since he's not in his home territory he can't just smash through walls and everyone forgive him.