457 Predictions / Spoilers - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #91
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Saying Tobi is Danzo is saying Tobi/Obito/Danzo/Bandaged Naruto. Remember when everyone though Pain was the 4th Hokage cause they looked alike and it turned out this was not true.
Until Kish reveals who Tobi is Tobi= Madara and only Madara
QFT.

People place way too much emphasis on physical traits, that is how most crack theories came to be. I remember when Karin was thought to be related to Kushina ( because of the color of her hair ) and by extension Naruto. There was even a Deva=Naruto's uncle thread around once.

Just because Tobi has his SG exposed on the same side Danzou has his SG doesn't mean they're the same person.
________________________________________ _____________-

Danzou is heading for a meeting where a strategy will be discussed to finish Aka once and for all. If he is Tobi, it makes complete sense for him to try and lead the kages to some false conclusions/down the wrong path, but that just ain't happening.

Gaara and the Raikage, as former Jinchuriki and the brother of a recently " captured " one will mostly likely press for immediate action against whats left of Aka with the full force of the 5 shinobi nations behind it.

There is absolutely no way Danzou ( if he is Madara ) will make them conclude other wise, it just doesn't make sense.

And please don't think that is part of his plan, what benefit does every single shinobi nation chasing your ass with loads of ninja ready to pounce on you have ?? None.
________________________________________ ______________-

There are other factors that contribute to him not being Madara.

. The age doesn't match

. Why send Sasuke to the kage summit to attempt to assassinate him ?

. Itachi was a genius, pretty sure when he issued Danzou a threat if harm ever came to Sasuke he would've noticed these similarities and put two and two together, revealing Danzou's true identity.

. The manga shows Madara having use of both his eyes, it makes complete sense for him to wear a mask due to the fact that he wanted his present not to be known. Danzou has 1 sg and a regular eye. This is not out of the norm since Kakashi has the same set up. The simplest explanation is usually the right one, why is it so hard to believe that Danzou acquired his SG with similar methods compared to Kakashi ?

. Finally, this is a Shonen for Kids. This type of series is never complicated and pretty straight forward. Tobi=Danzou would require a lot of BS explanations to untangle his massive scheme which would have to be deep in many lvls, while at the same time running under the nose of every character in the series.

This ain't Ghost in the shell.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-18-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009)


Old 07-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #92
icedraon620
God of Tanukis
 
icedraon620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 117 Times in 71 Posts
icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

That's a lot of gold. Dagoro wanna share.

However, your point is valid. Just because people have the same hair doesn't mean they are the same people by any means. The world has crazy people in it bases of hair can be changed by going to a barber.
__________________
The things I do for love.
icedraon620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:47 PM   #93
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

emissionary of fail tsunade is only 52 years old she uses a jutsu to look young otherwise she's a pruned up old hag... it is stated in the DB danzo is 72 years old, madara is far older... then that.

dagoro ur yellow text is annoying since im using the retro skin.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #94
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Danzou is fucking Danzou. He was given sharingan & fuuton jutsu so he could somewhat compete with Sasuke. Danzou is not an Uchiha & he isn't pretending to be Madara. Stop smoking crack people.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #95
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

IMO, Danzou being tobi has become extremely plauzible at this point. First, by the simotaineous introductions of the two at the same time in the manga, second by the covering of the right eye and hair style, third by fact that danzou gives itachi an impossible mission to kill the uchiha alone just to have madara of all peolpe make his presence known so itachi would find him, fourth by the revealing of the right eye SG.

And last but not least does it not make since to cover everything, but the SG that could sugget that tobi could be madara. Yet, by only revealing the SG it seems like an attempt to make people belive he is an uchiha while covering his face and his true idenity.

Now, granted achems razor say that the simpleist explanation is the most lily one, but after danzou revealed his SG to be under his bandages alone with idenical hair, facial features ect. danzou being tobi has become the simplist and most likly explanation. And although I cant explain how Tobi/danzou does his T/S jutsu with a non healthy SG. All other facts point to danzou being the guy behind the mask.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #96
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

I would dismiss it completely, simply because Kishi can do w/e he wants with his manga.

But i don't see a connection other than Danzou having his SG on the same side Tobi exposes his.

Oh, Naruto is actually from the Yamanaka clan since they all have blonde hair
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Myth (07-18-2009), platinumrug (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #97
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
IMO, Danzou being tobi has become extremely plauzible at this point. First, by the simotaineous introductions of the two at the same time in the manga, second by the covering of the right eye and hair style, third by fact that danzou gives itachi an impossible mission to kill the uchiha alone just to have madara of all peolpe make his presence known so itachi would find him, fourth by the revealing of the right eye SG.
1. Itachi found Madara & approached him.

2. Danzou wants to protect Konoha while Madara wants to wipe it off the map.

3. Why would Madara manipulate Sasuke into wanting to Assassinate Danzou if he is in fact Danzou. What for the LOLs are you fucking serious?

4. Their hair styles are actually different.

5. Madara doesn't cover his sharingan while Danzou obviously does. Meaning Madara's sharingan doesn't zap chakra away from the user like it would for Kakashi & Danzou.

6. Their jutsu setup is different. Danzou uses fuuton while Madara uses at the very least doton & most likely katon.

7. Madara doesn't have a brace on his arm like Danzou does.

8. Why send mediocre Anbu to find Kabuto when Zetsu would obviously be better suited for that job?

9. Why grab a body to use as a shield when you could simply have attacks phase right through you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And last but not least does it not make since to cover everything, but the SG that could sugget that tobi could be madara. Yet, by only revealing the SG it seems like an attempt to make people belive he is an uchiha while covering his face and his true idenity.
Actually I tend to think it's to hide a huge scar which will one day be shown & explained in a flashback on how he survived his fight with Hashirama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Now, granted achems razor say that the simpleist explanation is the most lily one, but after danzou revealed his SG to be under his bandages alone with idenical hair, facial features ect. danzou being tobi has become the simplist and most likly explanation. And although I cant explain how Tobi/danzou does his T/S jutsu with a non healthy SG. All other facts point to danzou being the guy behind the mask.
Hair styles are actually different. Revealing SG means nothing other than Danzou is a slime ball who jumped at the opportunity at gaining the power of a sharingan. Facial features are also different.

PS: If you feel the need to respond to my post KY than answer my 9 statements above.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #98
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

I went back and read the first few pages after Tobi first appeared.

His arm is definitely not busted nor does it appear robotic.



Last edited by Dagoro; 07-18-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-18-2009), platinumrug (07-18-2009), Vengeance (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #99
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith
 
Forlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the second Death Star
Age: 29
Posts: 1,104
Thanks: 5
Thanked 164 Times in 47 Posts
Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Let's see...

Tobi does not look 90-100. Tsunade's also in her 60's and could pass for mid-late 20's.
Danzo and Tobi appear to be around the same age.
Tobi, posing as Danzo would require lying, deceit, and false information.

However, they cannot be the same person because that would require trickery. Seriously? God, you're a shit for a brains.
Excellent burn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
Holy Shit if Tobis Danzo This fails and this would make Naruto worst than Bleach
You did not just dis Bleach!? Get me my Death Note!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
People place way too much emphasis on physical traits, that is how most crack theories came to be. I remember when Karin was thought to be related to Kushina ( because of the color of her hair ) and by extension Naruto. There was even a Deva=Naruto's uncle thread around once.
Yeah, remember when everyone thought the Fourth was Naruto's dad. Oh wait, they were right about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Just because Tobi has his SG exposed on the same side Danzou has his SG doesn't mean they're the same person.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Danzou is heading for a meeting where a strategy will be discussed to finish Aka once and for all. If he is Tobi, it makes complete sense for him to try and lead the kages to some false conclusions/down the wrong path, but that just ain't happening.
So now you can read the minds of fictional characters? We don't know what he's planning. I recall Kishi-sensei saying that their will be a war in the manga. That means that Danzo will alienate the other Kages, leading to a war. Unless you can think of a better way it could happen. To tell the truth, I like the idea of Danzo screwing things up and Naruto replacing him to fix everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
. The age doesn't match
Tsunade doesn't usually look her age. Kakuzu definately didn't look his age. Niether did Sasori. Where was Danzo's age given anyway? We just know that he was around when the Third Hokage was appointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
. Why send Sasuke to the kage summit to attempt to assassinate him ?
Yes, because everything Madara has done up 'til now instantly made sense.

Why send Sasuke to the Leaf Village when Pain was already trashing it?

Why have Sasuke kill Itachi instead of killing him himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
. Itachi was a genius, pretty sure when he issued Danzou a threat if harm ever came to Sasuke he would've noticed these similarities and put two and two together, revealing Danzou's true identity.
Okay, that is a good arguement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
. The manga shows Madara having use of both his eyes, it makes complete sense for him to wear a mask due to the fact that he wanted his present not to be known. Danzou has 1 sg and a regular eye. This is not out of the norm since Kakashi has the same set up. The simplest explanation is usually the right one, why is it so hard to believe that Danzou acquired his SG with similar methods compared to Kakashi ?
Also a good arguement. But, until we see the two of them in the same room, manga logic says they could be the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
. Finally, this is a Shonen for Kids. This type of series is never complicated and pretty straight forward. Tobi=Danzou would require a lot of BS explanations to untangle his massive scheme which would have to be deep in many lvls, while at the same time running under the nose of every character in the series.
Are you kidding!? Look at a back on an issue of this manga! The rating is right there: TEEN! So, it's not for kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
This ain't Ghost in the shell.
Yeah, it's not borring as Hell.
__________________
Watch my Hyuuga Hinata Tribute.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forlong For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #100
gags4u2
Academy Student
 
gags4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Thanks: 9
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

What if Donzour is tobi's brother?

the one madara took the eyes from
gags4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #101
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
1. Itachi found Madara & approached him.
exactly! Itachi just happened to find madara who can be anywhere he wants in an instant, who just happened to in the right place at the right time to be in a position to help itachi with a task he couldnt handel by himself "killing the uchiha". And IMO, when it comes to madara there is no coincidence or happenstance. Just try and look at it from a different perspective then "I dont want danzou to be tobi because that isnt what I would prefer".

Quote:
2. Danzou wants to protect Konoha while Madara wants to wipe it off the map.
??? Danzou wanted to become hokage and he did. And as shrike mentioned, if danzou is tobi then stopping the messenger frog couldve been to stop naruto from comming to konaha so pain could destroy it and tsunade which would give danzou the chance to become Hokage.

Quote:
3. Why would Madara manipulate Sasuke into wanting to Assassinate Danzou if he is in fact Danzou. What for the LOLs are you fucking serious?
Like I said in another post. It could be a test to see what his true intentions are or, IMO more likly, to have sasuke make an attempt on danzou so he alienates himself from konaha and all other countries giving him nowhere else to go, but back to madara and akatasuki.

Quote:
4. Their hair styles are actually different.
They look more similar then they do different and thats what counts IMO.

Quote:
5. Madara doesn't cover his sharingan while Danzou obviously does. Meaning Madara's sharingan doesn't zap chakra away from the user like it would for Kakashi & Danzou.
Tobi clearly doesnt cover his SG, but everything els to try and convice everyone hes an uchiha. Meanwhile, as danzou he covers his SG, wears alot of bandages and walks with a cane to appear to be weak, crippled and not an uchiha.

And you dont know for sure what tobi really is so dont say why tobi only reaveals his SG. Especialy since Tobi only uses defense with his T/S jutsu and SG which suggests IMO that Tobi doesnt have the power to attack as well meaning he could be danzou a nonuchiha.

Quote:
6. Their jutsu setup is different. Danzou uses fuuton while Madara uses at the very least doton & most likely katon.
Danzou uses fuuton while we dont know for sure what madara/tobi uses exept madara carried a fan which could suggest he used fuuton, but its still unconfirmed so until it is we can only ASSUME what madara could really do.

Quote:
7. Madara doesn't have a brace on his arm like Danzou does.
No, madara doesnt have a brace on his arm, but Tobi used the same arm to block suigetsus sword attack with just his amr which couldve been because he had a steel brace oh his arm. Again, just an assumtion till what tobi can really do is confirmed.

Quote:
8. Why send mediocre Anbu to find Kabuto when Zetsu would obviously be better suited for that job?
Why would kishi reveal danzou to be tobi by having him use zetsu this early? IMO, kishi is still trying to make it look like danzou cant be tobi until he drops the bomb. Possibly at the Kage meeting when sasuke knocks danzous bandage off he reconises the SG eye.

Quote:
9. Why grab a body to use as a shield when you could simply have attacks phase right through you?
Agaim why reveal right away danzou is tobi when he could wait for a better time like the kage summit. And, if danzou used the T/S jutsu then an enemy couldve seens, fleed and told his supirior which could get out and back to konaha. Remember, shinobi constantly reveal misinformation to confuse their enemies so actully revealing a secret by phasing an attack without his mask and akatsuki cloak on would be retarted.

Quote:
Actually I tend to think it's to hide a huge scar which will one day be shown & explained in a flashback on how he survived his fight with Hashirama.
could be, but we all have are oppinions about the subject.

Quote:
Hair styles are actually different. Revealing SG means nothing other than Danzou is a slime ball who jumped at the opportunity at gaining the power of a sharingan. Facial features are also different.
Oppinon oppinons exept tobis facial features matched danzous perfectly from the little we saw.

Quote:
PS: If you feel the need to respond to my post KY than answer my 9 statements above.
I did and I already told you about the KY thing didnt I fairy potter. Sigh!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #102
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Yeah, remember when everyone thought the Fourth was Naruto's dad. Oh wait, they were right about that one.
That was actually foreshadowed in the manga with actual dialog. First done by Itachi if I remember right. People also thought that the 4th was Pain. Remember how that turned out right? If you're going to spam a theory do it on something more than appearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Tsunade doesn't usually look her age. Kakuzu definately didn't look his age. Niether did Sasori. Where was Danzo's age given anyway? We just know that he was around when the Third Hokage was appointed.
It's stated in a data book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Why send Sasuke to the Leaf Village when Pain was already trashing it?
He didn't send Sasuke there. Sasuke planned on going to the Leaf village on his own after hearing Madara's story. Madara sent Sasuke after the 8 tails then stopped Sasuke from going to the leaf. Pay attention to what you're actually reading Ron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Why have Sasuke kill Itachi instead of killing him himself?
So Sasuke could become stronger. Also to emotionally traumatize Sasuke once he found out the truth about his brother. Sasuke makes for a much better pwn under these circumstances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Also a good arguement. But, until we see the two of them in the same room, manga logic says they could be the same person.
Huuu? lame counter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Are you kidding!? Look at a back on an issue of this manga! The rating is right there: TEEN! So, it's not for kids.
Huuu? Teen is not an adult Ron. Teens are still considered children. 13 & up is considered a teenager. You people seriously need to stop smoking crack.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #103
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Yeah, remember when everyone thought the Fourth was Naruto's dad. Oh wait, they were right about that one.
Minato sealed the Kyubi in an infant. He asked that the infant be recognized as a hero. The infant just happens to be the protagonist and is a spitting image of the man who sealed the Kyubi inside him.

One doesn't need to be sherlock to put two and two together with so much bg info.


Quote:
So now you can read the minds of fictional characters? We don't know what he's planning. I recall Kishi-sensei saying that their will be a war in the manga. That means that Danzo will alienate the other Kages, leading to a war. Unless you can think of a better way it could happen. To tell the truth, I like the idea of Danzo screwing things up and Naruto replacing him to fix everything.
You criticize me for my assumptions yet state yours like its a fact. Ha.

How exactly will Danzou escape the reality that is the Aka threat ?? All the other Kages are well aware of it and the only logical conclusion is mobilization against aka.

Quote:
Tsunade doesn't usually look her age. Kakuzu definately didn't look his age. Niether did Sasori. Where was Danzo's age given anyway? We just know that he was around when the Third Hokage was appointed.

The DBs, read the DBs.



Quote:
Why send Sasuke to the Leaf Village when Pain was already trashing it?

He didn't send Sasuke anywhere. Sasuke was already planning on going.


Quote:
Why have Sasuke kill Itachi instead of killing him himself?
Sasuke planned on killing Itachi since the beginning of the series. He didn't even know Madara existed before his fight with Itachi.


Quote:
Are you kidding!? Look at a back on an issue of this manga! The rating is right there: TEEN! So, it's not for kids.
Shonen manga targets the young male audience, around age 12. Yes its manga for kids.
Quote:
Yeah, it's not borring as Hell.
Yeah, people that can't grasp the overall plot/context of Ghost in the shell usually say that

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-18-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #104
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
exactly! Itachi just happened to find madara who can be anywhere he wants in an instant, who just happened to in the right place at the right time to be in a position to help itachi with a task he couldnt handel by himself "killing the uchiha". And IMO, when it comes to madara there is no coincidence or happenstance. Just try and look at it from a different perspective then "I dont want danzou to be tobi because that isnt what I would prefer".
It makes little to no since this is why I say Danzou can not be Madara. All I ever hear about this is half arsed illogical rants based on appearance with no supporting dialog or real evidence to support the actual theory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
??? Danzou wanted to become hokage and he did. And as shrike mentioned, if danzou is tobi then stopping the messenger frog couldve been to stop naruto from comming to konaha so pain could destroy it and tsunade which would give danzou the chance to become Hokage.
We all know Danzou's intentions. You've failed to explain how this connects him to Madara since Madara wants Konoha completely wiped off the map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Like I said in another post. It could be a test to see what his true intentions are or, IMO more likly, to have sasuke make an attempt on danzou so he alienates himself from konaha and all other countries giving him nowhere else to go, but back to madara and akatasuki.
Sasuke is already alienated from Konoha as well as the cloud. If Sasuke were to find out that Madara is Danzou it would only cause Sasuke to completely distrust Madara. Meaning Sasuke would no longer be manipulated by him. You're also forgetting that Sasuke saw half of Madara's face if he fights Danzou now & they happened to be the same person Sasuke would figure it out since he saw his fucking face. Why attempt to show your face to someone then tell them a story about how this man named Danzou gave an order to kill the Uchiha? If Madara was actually Danzou it would make more since to blame the whole thing on Sarutobi & the other elders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
They look more similar then they do different and thats what counts IMO.
Lame counter. Also in the flashbacks of Madara & Itachi's conversations Madara had long hair. Danzou is never shown with hair that remotely matches that style. They both have short hair so they must be the same person? Again simply illogical rantings based on nothing but appearance. An appearance that isn't even there to begin with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Tobi clearly doesnt cover his SG, but everything els to try and convice everyone hes an uchiha. Meanwhile, as danzou he covers his SG, wears alot of bandages and walks with a cane to appear to be weak, crippled and not an uchiha.
So you agree that Madara doesn't cover his SG while Danzou obviously does. Danzou is a vet Konoha shinobi if he where Uchiha it would have been mentioned. If he where Uchiha he wouldn't be in such close ties with the decision making because of how Uchiha were treated like second class citizens. If he were Uchiha then he wouldn't need to uncover a bandaged eye when he could simply active sharingan from his healthy eye. What does this all mean? It means that Danzou is not fucking Uchiha while Madara is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And you dont know for sure what tobi really is so dont say why tobi only reaveals his SG. Especialy since Tobi only uses defense with his T/S jutsu and SG which suggests IMO that Tobi doesnt have the power to attack as well meaning he could be danzou a nonuchiha.
I know that Tobi doesn't need to constantly cover up his sharingan while Danzou does. That alone is enough for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Danzou uses fuuton while we dont know for sure what madara/tobi uses exept madara carried a fan which could suggest he used fuuton, but its still unconfirmed so until it is we can only ASSUME what madara could really do.
Actually it doesn't suggest anything since we never saw it being used. That fan could have simply been a normal weapon that could be used to block attacks as well. We know Madara can use doton. We also know that Madara's body is in shape/not crippled since he can run at high speeds across water while Danzou is seen slowly walking with a cane & fucked up arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
No, madara doesnt have a brace on his arm, but Tobi used the same arm to block suigetsus sword attack with just his amr which couldve been because he had a steel brace oh his arm. Again, just an assumtion till what tobi can really do is confirmed.
So you agree that Madara doesn't have a brace on his arm like Danzou? Coulda woulda WTF seriously shut the fuck up with your half arsed theories. The proof is fucking there Madara isn't shown with a huge arse brace on his arm like Danzou. You even agreed with me in the beginning of this section so stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing & get a fucking life. Like I said before Madara is a doton user as shown during Diedara vs Sasuke. Doton users can manipulate the density in their bodies to make it harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Why would kishi reveal danzou to be tobi by having him use zetsu this early? IMO, kishi is still trying to make it look like danzou cant be tobi until he drops the bomb. Possibly at the Kage meeting when sasuke knocks danzous bandage off he reconises the SG eye.
It's simple show Madara saying that he needs to find Kabuto instead of Danzou. simply put if they were the same person there's no reason to get Anbu pwnz involved when Zetsu is by far more loyal & a far better tracker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Agaim why reveal right away danzou is tobi when he could wait for a better time like the kage summit. And, if danzou used the T/S jutsu then an enemy couldve seens, fleed and told his supirior which could get out and back to konaha. Remember, shinobi constantly reveal misinformation to confuse their enemies so actully revealing a secret by phasing an attack without his mask and akatsuki cloak on would be retarted.
Flee from someone who can teleport & sense the chakra of someone(like he did to find Sasuke) in order to find them. Riiiight you make no fucking since dude. It's not revealing anything if all the enemies are dead. By that logic why did Madara reveal that he could phase his body & teleport to team Konoha? They're surely much more dangerous when compared to a group of fodder nin from a no-name village.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Oppinon oppinons exept tobis facial features matched danzous perfectly from the little we saw.
Actually they don't re-read the manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I did and I already told you about the KY thing didnt I fairy potter. Sigh!
Awww how cute you like harry potter so much that you tried to flame me with that weak arse attempt for a joke.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-18-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #105
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

U fucking all fail FAILLLLLL danzo's arm is a robot madara's both arms are normal; stfu already all of u on the bandwagon for danzo=madara fail more then a person using a hose to wash his car when its pouring outside.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009), Vengeance (07-18-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 440 spoilers Mystik Naruto Manga 8 03-19-2009 10:47 AM
Kakashi's Big Event Predictions! Naruto2008 Naruto Manga 32 06-24-2008 08:35 PM
Naruto Predictions Snake4eva Hall of Fail 0 04-27-2008 10:50 PM
PREDICTIONS should go like this. doubleself Naruto Manga 2 09-02-2007 02:12 PM
260 predictions..(spoilers) Demonhacker Bleach Manga 1 01-24-2007 03:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.