457 Predictions / Spoilers - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #121
thesmartone
Don't be like that

thesmartone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 457 Predictions / Spoilers

I havent read all of what you guys have said but it doesnt matter if madara is obito or if he is danzou cus u all would still read the manga every week. you are getting to upset over opions. All this started cus some dush came on and said "hey tobi is obito cus they have the same hair style" then it was " mandara is danzou cus they have the same hair" you all just need to slow down and not care that much cus if mandara is danzou or if he is not the manga would still be the shit and thats all you should care about i respect your points but o need for the name callin. And it could just as easliy be that obito is tobi that says he is mandara but was actually saved by the original mandara that died a long time ago after the nine tailed foxx thing but before he did transfered his memories and thoughts into obito with his SG before he died and thats why the mandara / tobi thats alive now knows everything. i think this Because they never showed mandaras full face when he was in the caves with sasuke the wrinkled looking skin around his face could really just be scaring from the boulders that fell on obito when he was a kid.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #122
MckyBreez
Academy Student

MckyBreez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmartone View Post
I havent read all of what you guys have said but it doesnt matter if madara is obito or if he is danzou cus u all would still read the manga every week. you are getting to upset over opions. All this started cus some dush came on and said "hey tobi is obito cus they have the same hair style" then it was " mandara is danzou cus they have the same hair" you all just need to slow down and not care that much cus if mandara is danzou or if he is not the manga would still be the shit and thats all you should care about i respect your points but o need for the name callin. And it could just as easliy be that obito is tobi that says he is mandara but was actually saved by the original mandara that died a long time ago after the nine tailed foxx thing but before he did transfered his memories and thoughts into obito with his SG before he died and thats why the mandara / tobi thats alive now knows everything. i think this Because they never showed mandaras full face when he was in the caves with sasuke the wrinkled looking skin around his face could really just be scaring from the boulders that fell on obito when he was a kid.
idk.. its possible cus they still havent showed his real face fully and anything can be done by kishi but idk about obito fronting as mandara but it would explian wats wrong with the left side of his body
Old 07-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #123
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth;1733953[QUOTE
Oh my god you must be special! Kisame reconised tobi as the mizukage first, then madara so its obvious he knew who tobi was, but most likly because of the SG kisame could deduce he was madara who was said to have created akatsuki. Seriously, how would kisame reconise the face of a madara who lived before him? Answer, he saw a SG so he problably decued tobis idenity becasue of it.

lol, did you really think that someone who had never met madara before calling tobi madara was objective evidence that tobi is for a fact madara? I hope not because if this is your idea of real evidence then Im not even going to bother debating with you. I would be better off arguing about gods existence with a devout preacher.

Quote:
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page010.html

omfggggg would u look at that(remember manga facts state only uchiah madara could summon and control the kyuubi NOBODY ELSE)
Yes madara was the only one to summon the kyuubi, but what proof do you have that someone with madaras EMS eyes couldnt as well?

Quote:
The fact that u can read the manga nd still suggest madara=danzo means ur a fucking moron as always u make up a theory with no evidence to even suggest ur right... im insulting u because a theory like that dserves to be insulted as does the person who brought it up.
AND the fact that you cant read which is proved by my millions of times stating danzou=tobi not madara takes away any credibility you could have on this subject because how can interprit a manga if you cant even interprit someting as simple as danzou=tobi not madara.

Seriously, this was a mistake because always you like a religeous nut who bases his facts off of subjective oppinion and takes other facts and reinterprits them to fit his own bias preference.

So, I deserve to be insulted hunh? Then what do you deserve for ignoring objective evidence while trying to pass of you oppinion as fact like you wrote the manga, lol?

Quote:
edit: oh another piece of evidence the databook states info on danzo which is HE IS 72 YEARS OLD...... omfggg rofll
OMG, I cant express in words how hypocritical you are to criticise my theory when you cant comprehend a simple sentence of danzou=tobi not madara. Im dumbfounded by this one myth so Im just going to back out of the room slowly and let you believe whatever you wish OK buddy. Have a super awesome day!

Seriously, this discussion is over after that. Im not going to stick around an get infracted for arguing with you.

Quote:
Rikudou senin:
LOL .. Thanks Myth, I was just searching for the manga evidence. Anyway KYF you should just stop reading the manga if you can't understand it.
LMFAWROF! Someone doesnt have a life, lmao. How many of you lifeless people have to create dupe accounts just to troll me? Seriously, this is pathetic! I suppose Im suppost have my oppinion proved wrong because a couple people dont prefer the idea or danzou=tobi? Oh no, my oppinion has been defeated by a mass of four other oppinons because everyone knows that 4 oppinions are fact when compared to 1, lmao.

Keep up the good work RS, lmao.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-18-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #124
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

"thesmartone" is wright.
To get back on topic. I was thinking of what would Naruto say to Raikage to make him forgive Sasuke, but I'm a man without imagination. What do you guys think he'll say?
Let's hope he won't make the same mistake with raikage as he did with Karui.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #125
MckyBreez
Academy Student

MckyBreez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
"thesmartone" is wright.
To get back on topic. I was thinking of what would Naruto say to Raikage to make him forgive Sasuke, but I'm a man without imagination. What do you guys think he'll say?
Let's hope he won't make the same mistake with raikage as he did with Karui.
im thinking a heart felt speech that ends with a deep look in the eye and a line like "what would you do if it was killer bee not sasuke who joined akatask? would you still want him dead? WOULD YOU?!" you know what they say naruto can make a friend of anyone
Old 07-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #126
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

It was one thing when Naruto's rape talk turned a mass murderer into a soft ass book loving bitch, but if Naruto is able to talk the Raikage out of pursuing Sasuke (and all the other kage's for that matter) then I might consider finding Kishi and ripping his brain out of his head.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #127
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

It obviously won't be that easy.

The most logical outcome is Naruto offering to find Kb and prove that he is indeed alive, that should be a good enough compromise for the Raikage, or at least its the best angle Naruto can work.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #128
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Kyf have no proof to even hint that tobi=danzo so till then ur theory fails sorry, manga panels say ur wrong.

nothing is about u why does it have to be a duplicate account just for ppl to troll you nobody gives a shit about u there i said it ur insignificant here if u disappeared 2morrow nd never posted again ud be forgotten nd not missed at all.....

we have countless members agreeing with me all the time nd saying ur wrong are they all dupe accounts to.... take ur head out of sasuke's ass for a second nd breath in some reality...

anyways back on topic..

I predict sasuke will get into the country on some unguarded point.. the meeting should start at the end of next chapter which means soon the fights will start..

either it will be

Danzo vs Sasuke
Kakashi vs sasuke

naruto vs sasuke - if this happens naruto will lose because kishi purposely had him "injured" since we all know he keeps stalling for their final encounter, so if this fight happens soon naruto will get the short end of the stick again then there will be an explanation that naruto was still injured from his beating thats the only reason kishi had karui beat up on him...

Last edited by Myth; 07-18-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #129
Sharingan*
Mangekyou User

Sharingan* is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone's so sick of new ppl with the sharingan. I'm happy to see it cuz once everyone with it, starts fighting and get killed off we wont have the sharingan. Only two true blood sharingan users remain, Sasuke and Madra. unless they start having kids...kiss the sharingan goodbye. Everyone wants to get the sharingan cuz they know how much of a great weapon it is. So keep the SHARINGAN Alive!!!
Sharingan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #130
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Hurry edit your post before they come to reject you post.

But seriously only 4 people have it it isn't a big deal. 3 people know rasengan so big whoop.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #131
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan* View Post
Everyone's so sick of new ppl with the sharingan. I'm happy to see it cuz once everyone with it, starts fighting and get killed off we wont have the sharingan. Only two true blood sharingan users remain, Sasuke and Madra. unless they start having kids...kiss the sharingan goodbye. Everyone wants to get the sharingan cuz they know how much of a great weapon it is. So keep the SHARINGAN Alive!!!
^doesn't the woman have to be an uchiha as well?
if yes, then maybe kishi will reveal sasuke to be a girl.
everything is possible, because, remember that danzo, tobi, madara, and obito is the same person, it's even 100% proved...by n00bs.

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #132
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

KYF I think you searching for theories that nobody agree with and you are protecting them because you like to argue with people. You like to be in center of attention just like Dagoro who always trying to make Naruo chapter discussion thread LoL...

On topic:
Raikage will make deal with Naruto, Naruto weal bring KillerBee in one peace and he will leave Sasuke alone. Omoi and the others will go with team Kakashi...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #133
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Anything is possible, but ya have to go with whats also probable and possible with the evidence of the Manga, Madara's old as hell thats fact because we all know that he fought the 1st. Danzou is not that old and had his own war with Sarutobi who was either not born yet or was at best a child during the battle that is probable. Then simply do subtraction of age to disprove Madara = Danzou. Thats my take on things and consipiracy theories have the right to be floated, make sure timelines fit though.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #134
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
You like to be in center of attention just like Dagoro who always trying to make Naruo chapter discussion thread LoL.
Well, sorryyy !!!!

I guess posting up to date spoilers and the chapter as soon as it comes out for the members makes me an attention whore.

BOT: Danzou is Inari from the future.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-18-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #135
thesmartone
Don't be like that

thesmartone is an unknown quantity at this point

Myth y do you continue to try and start shit let this war of who is rite end please. its opinons not fact just take it down a knoch. YOU ARE GETTING RETARDED
MckyBreez (07-18-2009)