The mega ultra 100% proven theory of the Danzou/Tobi/Obito/Madara connection - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
The mega ultra 100% proven theory of the Danzou/Tobi/Obito/Madara connection

The explanation of the Danzou/Tobi/Obito/Madara connection is precognition & timetravel. Over 80 years ago Madara saw a vision of his own death at the hands of Hashirama. Unable to change the outcome of this fight by using genjutsu simulations on himself in combination with his precog abilities Madara made preparations before his battle with Hashirama.

Madara first transplanted 80% of his chakra & spirit into a virgin Uchiha by the name of Mary before going to face Hashirama. The virgin Mary gave birth through emaculate concept to an un-named female Uchiha that would act as a host for Madara's sinister chakra & spirit. Throughout the years these female virgins kept getting pregnant & gave birth to more females until finally a male was born by the name of Obito. As Obito was half dead & trapped under rocks the dormant chakra & spirit of Madara awakened to prevent his death & instinctively transported Obito(now with Madara's personality) back in time to Madara were he was dieing. Obito's body hovered over the dieing Madara & their chakra's & spirits merged inside of the boy Obito to transform & somewhat heal Obito's injuries (However his arm did not fully heal because of the massive damage taken by the first rock). Obit-Madara then plucks out the eyes from his former body to once again gain PMS.

Obit-Madara travels to the time of Sarutobi & kills a weak genin by the name of Danzou & takes over his identity. As Danz-Madara grewup he wanted to claim his rightful place as ruler of Konoha so he challenged Sarutobi for the title of Hokage. However since his arm was busted Danz-Madara once again lost & his eye got damaged from the fight causing that Sharingan to constantly stay active (This explains why Danzou needs to keep it covered).

Years went on & Danz-Madara continued to raise his reputation within Konoha. Danz-Madara made alliances with Orochimaru & Hanzou in preparation for future events that he foresaw with his percog abilities (The birth of Pain & a medical cure for his eye & arm). Danz-Madara once again foresaw his death at the hands of Minato with the only calculated outcome for survival would be to summon the Kyuubi. In the original time line Minato would have been able to stop the Kyuubi without dieing so Danz-Madara made preparations to go back in time once his body was fixed to prevent this.

More time goes on & Danz-Madara finally finds Kabuto & convinces him to heal his injuries. Danz-Madara then goes back in time using the alias Tobi & creates a persona & history for this character by making him Kage of the mist & creating Akatsuki. Tobi-Madara also visited the time of the ninetails attack in force Minato into sealing the Kuuybi.

So there you have it the mega ultra 100% proven theory that connects all of these personalities within the manga. Madara currently exist in the same time line because the Tobi-Madara one is setting things in motion so the Danz-Madara can be healed. The power of precognition & time travel are the uber. This manga will end with Madara getting everything he wants because of this. Prove my crack pot theory wrong I dare you bitches!!!!

PS: LMAO at anyone who's to retarded to tell that this is clearly a joke theory.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-18-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Dagoro (07-18-2009), Ero-Sage (07-18-2009), KatrinaKatt (07-19-2009), naruto_nutty (07-19-2009), nuckinfutz (07-19-2009), Numinous (07-19-2009), patto_20 (07-21-2009), platinumrug (07-18-2009), Rhubarb96 (12-19-2009), Servo (07-19-2009), Shrike (07-19-2009), Silverblade (07-19-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-19-2009)

Old 07-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
GigiFTW
Academy Student

GigiFTW is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The mega ultra 100% proven theory of the Danzou/Tobi/Obito/Madara connection

Nice fake theory, but there's still a chance it may be true. o.O
GigiFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #3
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: The mega ultra 100% proven theory of the Danzou/Tobi/Obito/Madara connection

Lol, nice. And you know the bad thing, Kishi will probably use this. :/ Hilarious thread though.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
The explanation of the Danzou/Tobi/Obito/Madara connection is precognition & timetravel. Over 80 years ago Madara saw a vision of his own death at the hands of Hashirama. Unable to change the outcome of this fight by using genjutsu simulations on himself in combination with his precog abilities Madara made preparations before his battle with Hashirama.

Madara first transplanted 80% of his chakra & spirit into a virgin Uchiha by the name of Mary before going to face Hashirama. The virgin Mary gave birth through emaculate concept to an un-named female Uchiha that would act as a host for Madara's sinister chakra & spirit. Throughout the years these female virgins kept getting pregnant & gave birth to more females until finally a male was born by the name of Obito. As Obito was half dead & trapped under rocks the dormant chakra & spirit of Madara awakened to prevent his death & instinctively transported Obito(now with Madara's personality) back in time to Madara were he was dieing. Obito's body hovered over the dieing Madara & their chakra's & spirits merged inside of the boy Obito to transform & somewhat heal Obito's injuries (However his arm did not fully heal because of the massive damage taken by the first rock). Obit-Madara then plucks out the eyes from his former body to once again gain PMS.

Obit-Madara travels to the time of Sarutobi & kills a weak genin by the name of Danzou & takes over his identity. As Danz-Madara grewup he wanted to claim his rightful place as ruler of Konoha so he challenged Sarutobi for the title of Hokage. However since his arm was busted Danz-Madara once again lost & his eye got damaged from the fight causing that Sharingan to constantly stay active (This explains why Danzou needs to keep it covered).

Years went on & Danz-Madara continued to raise his reputation within Konoha. Danz-Madara made alliances with Orochimaru & Hanzou in preparation for future events that he foresaw with his percog abilities (The birth of Pain & a medical cure for his eye & arm). Danz-Madara once again foresaw his death at the hands of Minato with the only calculated outcome for survival would be to summon the Kyuubi. In the original time line Minato would have been able to stop the Kyuubi without dieing so Danz-Madara made preparations to go back in time once his body was fixed to prevent this.

More time goes on & Danz-Madara finally finds Kabuto & convinces him to heal his injuries. Danz-Madara then goes back in time using the alias Tobi & creates a persona & history for this character by making him Kage of the mist & creating Akatsuki. Tobi-Madara also visited the time of the ninetails attack in force Minato into sealing the Kuuybi.

So there you have it the mega ultra 100% proven theory that connects all of these personalities within the manga. Madara currently exist in the same time line because the Tobi-Madara one is setting things in motion so the Danz-Madara can be healed. The power of precognition & time travel are the uber. This manga will end with Madara getting everything he wants because of this. Prove my crack pot theory wrong I dare you bitches!!!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (07-19-2009), nuckinfutz (07-19-2009), Numinous (07-19-2009), platinumrug (07-18-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-19-2009), Vengeance (07-19-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #5
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

This is who madara/tobi/danzo really is the true mastermind behind this all is

omfgg stewie has the ultimate sharingan

Great theory i can totally see this happening lol

Last edited by Myth; 07-18-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (07-19-2009), naruto_nutty (07-19-2009), nuckinfutz (07-19-2009), Numinous (07-19-2009), platinumrug (07-19-2009), Shrike (07-19-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-19-2009), Vengeance (07-19-2009)
Old 07-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #6
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Its Cannonz....Believe it!!!!
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

OMG! this thread is win! lolololololol

@Vengeance: nice one! but damn it! why did you say "PS: LMAO at anyone who's to retarded to tell that this is clearly a joke theory." at the end!!!! I wanted to see n00bs taking it seriously and replying ridiculous things to it! damn it! lol

@dag: that was perfect! lol. same goes for myth.

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:46 AM   #8
GigiFTW
Academy Student

GigiFTW is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
OMG! this thread is win! lolololololol

@Vengeance: nice one! but damn it! why did you say "PS: LMAO at anyone who's to retarded to tell that this is clearly a joke theory." at the end!!!! I wanted to see n00bs taking it seriously and replying ridiculous things to it! damn it! lol

@dag: that was perfect! lol. same goes for myth.
There's always a Edit button to remove such things.
GigiFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiFTW View Post
There's always a Edit button to remove such things.
lol, now it's too late...everyone else would have to edit their posts too...
but still the best thread I've seen in a long time...lol
good shit here.

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:08 AM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Not only mega but also ultra and 100% proven.........

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:24 AM   #11
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

@Veng

Best theory ever created on this forum and it's PG 13. Makes sense for kids.

@Myth

Stewie has it too? It's time to call in the Uchiha exterminator. Oh wait... He's dead.

I know it's fake. BUT the best theory created however.

Last edited by Silverblade; 07-19-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-19-2009)
Old 07-19-2009, 03:41 AM   #12
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Holy Shit ur a gawd!!!!

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:45 AM   #13
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

This made my day, thank you very much Vengeance.

Quote:
Prove my crack pot theory wrong I dare you bitches!!!!
I dare you with my one crack-pot-with-genre-crossover-theory! Danzou, Tobi and Obito are in reality...

Ultimecia (FF VIII)!!!!

Don't believe it?! I'll explain: she in her time she's a very lonely woman with needs, because all she has is a castle and a bunch of monsters. So she had the brilliant idea of luring men by possessing woman from the past. She first possessed Adel, but being the freakazoid she was, the men fled, so Ultimecia changed target... Edea. All to lure Cid Kramer, but because of her ineptitude at the moment of atracting the opposite sex, Cid ditched her and she became psycothic, and moved for President Delling... that was a total egomaniac, so she killed him. Because things were going so bad with Edea, she switched for Rinoa... dind ding ding, she pulled out the strings so well that she made a time compression to allow Squall and the group enter her castle, but it backfired.

So, in her poorly confined time loop predicament, she found something wierd: Naruto and Sasuke yaoi. So she had an idea: possess men to lure men, because when she did with women the results were terrible. So she first possessed Madara, and created the Uchiha-Senju incident to have a rather hot date with Hashirama... it backfired. Then she moved to Danzou, to lure Sarutobi, but that didn't went well, so she made Danzou create Root ANBU to have her own harem, but because they were kinda bland, she moved for a time to Obito for Kakashi, but it ended pretty quicly with all the boulders and stuff. Sometime later, she acknwowledged Akatsuki and she thought "Sausage fest!", so she moved her first pawn, Tobi/Madara, to the group. That's why he has that kind of appearing-from-nowhere kind of transport: he doesn't travel through space, but through time!

And the "Moon-eye plan"? Go back to FF VIII, the Lunar Cry (see what she did there?) happened shortly before the Time Compression: she's preparing her prey (Team Hawk and Root ANBU for the moment) to enter her castle to finally satisfy her needs!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
nuckinfutz (07-19-2009), platinumrug (07-19-2009), Tmoore (05-16-2012), Vengeance (07-19-2009)
Old 07-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

LMAO @ the above

@nuckinfutz; lol sorry but I wanted to make it clear for anyone who didn't realize it that I in no way think that this shit is going to happen.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #15
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO @ the above

@nuckinfutz; lol sorry but I wanted to make it clear for anyone who didn't realize it that I in no way think that this shit is going to happen.
lol, yeah I understand...but It would be nice to see some n00b shit going on! lol
but even so, best thread in a long time! fucking hilarious!
this is better than watching those old godzilla and king kong movies! lol

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.