Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #136
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
^ come on myth. How can you know that?
U really think any of these losers would beat Jiriaya lmaoo, oro isn't weak either lol nd pain well u lready know.. thats how i know that..

we have a grandpa kage who can barely move a female kage (all females suck) garra(lol) danzo(lolololololoollllll) nd raikage(his brother was fighting some newb kid who he said was pretty strong lol.... pain would shit on all of em jiraiya almost shitted on pain orochimaru killed 2 kages already...

Sarutobi old>all of them I'll tell you how i know in the manga kabuto mentions how the hokage were praised to be the strongest of all other kage sarutobi was in power when that happened..

If u ain't Minato,Hiruzen,Tobirama, or Shodaime ur not worth mentioning... if ur a kage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009), Vengeance (07-28-2009)

Old 07-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #137
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
U really think any of these losers would beat Jiriaya lmaoo, oro isn't weak either lol nd pain well u lready know.. thats how i know that..

we have a grandpa kage who can barely move a female kage (all females suck) garra(lol) danzo(lolololololoollllll) nd raikage(his brother was fighting some newb kid who he said was pretty strong lol.... pain would shit on all of em jiraiya almost shitted on pain orochimaru killed 2 kages already...

Sarutobi old>all of them I'll tell you how i know in the manga kabuto mentions how the hokage were praised to be the strongest of all other kage sarutobi was in power when that happened..

If u ain't Minato,Hiruzen,Tobirama, or Shodaime ur not worth mentioning... if ur a kage.
Alright. I can roll with that. Sarutobi was old and had oro within an inch of his life. The only reason i mention this is cuz you never know what kind of trick or ultimate jutsu an old guy can have. Also Danzo has sharingan (even though its busted up) and is a mystery as of yet. Guess i just felt bad for Gaara and Raikage, but ya, you're prolly right.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #138
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
^ come on myth. How can you know that?
Because Konoha is the most powerful village. Orochimaru was able to takeout Sarutobi & Gaara's father. It's really not hard to assume that he'd be able to handle Raikage, Mizu, Gaara, & that old midget. As for Danzou ha!! the guys a cripple fuck his fake sharingan!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #139
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Was that in fact an actual confirmed spoiler?
Yep. 2ch/Nja , comfirmed.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #140
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Ya its obvious Konoha is leaps and bounds ahead of other villages. However the story is told from konohas point of view so we know how strong its ninja are. We only have little clues about the capabilities of other villages' ninja, but ya as i stated before myth is prolly right. Theres no more blood in this water so the sharks can all calm down...
Old 07-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #141
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Ya its obvious Konoha is leaps and bounds ahead of other villages. However the story is told from konohas point of view so we know how strong its ninja are. We only have little clues about the capabilities of other villages' ninja, but ya as i stated before myth is prolly right. Theres no more blood in this water so the sharks can all calm down...
if there worth showing or mentioning it happens, killer bee was shown he's good raikage is good as well pain was shown hanzo was shown rikudo seenin was shown it they're worth showing kishi will do it.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #142
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I think it's kind of lame that Konoha has so much pull over the other villages. Yeah while it is the strongest country having the strongest hidden village (fire country), it still is kind of lame to me for some reason. I definitely don't want to see that crippled fuck Danzo in anymore power than he already has. They're making Raikage mad again, he already resisted the strongest ninjutsu in Naruto, the Naruto MindFuck no Jutsu, I'm pretty sure he could throw Mifune through a brick wall and get an apology FROM Mifune. That seems to be how the cloud roll.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #143
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

After Minato and Sarutobi. The Raikage > all the kages.

Konoha the strongest country? I think not. Cloud seems to be more stronger than them 10x.

Funny. Why there wasn't an Akatsuki member from the cloud?

Last edited by Silverblade; 07-28-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #144
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
After Minato. The Raikage > all the kages.

Konoha the strongest country? I think not. Cloud seems to be more stronger than them 10x.

Funny. Why there wasn't an Akatsuki member from the cloud?
lol in wut world roflll... Kakashi can prob kick the raikages ass himself.... as can naruto so yeah they fail when they're strongest ninja falls before konoha's GENIN.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #145
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
lol in wut world roflll... Kakashi can prob kick the raikages ass himself.... as can naruto so yeah they fail when they're strongest ninja falls before konoha's GENIN.
Kakashi won't last in a fight with the Raikage and i'm pretty sure he has jutsu to deal with Naruto.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #146
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Quote:
Kakashi won't last in a fight with the Raikage and i'm pretty sure he has jutsu to deal with Naruto.
Can i get some of what your smoking?....it obviously does a hell of a job at removing all sense of reality...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
Myth (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #147
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Kakashi can kill him before that nd no he ain't beating naruto, if pain couldn't he won't either.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #148
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

But Naruto had some much help in defeating Pain, he had toads, plot, full chakra, sage mode, the fact that he's named after the manga and various other things helping him against Pain. /sarcasm
Old 07-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #149
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

What's up with Mifune? I thought he will just sit there and calm down angry kages hehe.
Why is he giving some stupid ideas? my reaction was just like Raikage's " What The Hell?!" I mean Konoha is just one big crater right now... And I too have proposition for him sit down and STFU.

Danzo is controlling Mifune with sharingan or is he just stupid? lol

Last edited by Lalalila; 07-28-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #150
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ummm yeah Raikage is so bad arse yet yielded to the mite of Kakashi & listened to a little kids tantrum of kisses & rainbows because he was shitting in his pants. Face it the little stunt they did wouldn’t have worked had Kakashi not been there. Raikage obviously acknowledges his power else they wouldn’t have bothered to listen to Naruto.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Closed Thread