Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #31
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread

I cant wait tell next chapter i don't even wanna think wats coining to happen i want it to be a surprise

Final Getsugga

Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #32
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

I predict Kishimoto does the logical thing and makes a female main character fall in love with a male main character, i.e. Sakura and Naruto respectfully. Hinata was a minor character from the start and hadn't a chance to have Naruto's heart. Naruto bled for Sakura and "liked" (I know how NH hate the "L-word") her since they were academy students. She complements his unintelligent and often rash demeanor while Karin's outgoing personality complements Sasuke's reserved genius. SasuKar and NaruSaku make the most sense, Hinata's a minor character, quit dreaming.

Back to non-shipping:
- The meeting is supposed to "rock the shinobi world" so Danzo, Raikage and Tsuchikage vote for Sasuke's assassination, while Mizukage and Gaara are not so easily swayed, but pass the motion through majority anyways;
- Sasuke is prevented from attacking by Kabuto, who heard of "Akatsuki"'s plans against the Kages, battle will ensue;
- Sakura follows Sai, hears him talk about Naruto's sacrifice for her and Sasuke;
- Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi run into Madara;

(This is more of a 5 chapter prediction, but this makes sense to me).
Old 07-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #33
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Totally serious and accurate 100% proved Super Duper Mega Awesome Chapter 458 prediction

Scene starts with the kage meeting.
Raikage: Imma kill sasuke!
Danzo: the teachings of the third have brought nothing but misery to the village!
Gaara: huh??
Mizukage: Tsuchikage, what do you think?
Tsuchikage: ZZZzzzZZZzzz...
*Tsuchikage is sleeping, then suddenly wakes up*
Tsuchikage: Did someone say sushi!? I like sushi!
Gaara: -_-
Mifune: Oh, yeah! sushi's good! We samurai are the bes--
Gaara: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
Mifune: uhh, sorry...anyway, why don't we start with introductions...?
Gaara: I'm gaara...and I've already met you, idiot...
Mizukage: I'm Kush--....uhh...hmmmm....MY NAME IS Haha Kitsune!!
Others: WTF?
Raikage: Imma kill sasuke!
Danzo: it's the third teachings that brought us here in this situation!
Gaara: WTF does that have to do with anything???
Danzo: hmmm...sorry, I though that was another good occasion to criticize the fir--...uhh, the third for humiliating me long ago...

Scene switches to Naruto.
Naruto: I won't give up, that's my shinobi way!
Kakashi: I though you would say that.
Yamato: -_-
Naruto: I'm gonna interrupt the kage meeting and MAKE them listen to me!
Yamato: WHAT!!
*naruto is already gone...*

Scene switches back to the kages.
Tsuchikage: (to Mizukage) you look like...someone I know...
Mizukage: O_O
Tsuchikage: (slow motion) you look like....
Mizukage: (slow motion) NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Tsuchikage: (slow motion) Ku....
Mizugake: (Slow Motion) SHIT!!!
Tsuchikage; ...renai! with that nose of yours...oh, wait...who the hell is kurenai?? and where the hell is my sushi??
Mizukage: phew...
Danzo: I'm Danzo, and I hate the fir--...uhh...3rd!
Gaara: sigh...
Raikage: Imma kill Sasuke!
Gaara: -_- ...
*Sasuke pops out*
Zetzu: -_- ...Idiot...
Sasuke: I'm here to kill Danzo, so the others GTFO!
Suigetsu: OMG, That was his plan all along?
Karin and Juugo: -_-
Zetsu: *face palm*
Danzo: (with a voice like marada's) Stupid br--...hhur arhhmm (his voice returns to normal)...stupid brat...
Sasuke: WTF?? Danzo, are you...Mad--
*Danzo thinks fast and prevents sasuke from finishing...*
Danzo: uhhh...yeah, yes I'm mad...uhhh...because of the third!
Raikage: So you're sasuke huh!? I'll kill you!
*Naruto arrives at the meeting*
Naruto: WTF?? Sasuke?
Sasuke: Naruto...
*Sasuke's trapped on an illusion from naruto's eye, now ha has a sharingan on his right eye. It's the power Itachi gave naruto, the sharingan with a message to sasuke, triggered when Sasuke looks at naruto's sharingan.*
Itachi: Sasuke, I have to tell you something important before you do anyhing else...
It's about Madara...he's chhhhh...and...chhhh...and that's it...that's the reason you should stop.
Sasuke: ??
Itachi: Oh shit. ...chhh...the message ....chhh...only once...fuck...chhh......chhh...
Sasuke: what was that..?? anyway, Naruto...WTF are you doing here??
Naruto: I came here to convince raikage not to kill you, so hold on and don't interrupt me!
Sasuke: -_-
Naruto: (to raikage) Leave sasuke alone!!! or else I'll cry!
Raikage: WTF? that's all you can say in his defence?
Sasuke: haha, what an emo...
Naruto: STFU, you're more amo than me!
*Sasuke turns his head*
Raikage: I'll kill him!
Mizukage: (to raikage) wait! My s--...uhh...Naruto has a point...if we kill him, it will bring more revenge, and the cycle of hatred will continue...
Raikage: Hell yeah! can't wait for the 4th great ninja war Muthafuckers!!
Naruto: Danzo...You're the one who started this, you're the only one who can stop Sasuke's assasination...
Danzo: No! he almost revealed my iden--...uhh...I mean...no!
Naruto: ??
Tsuchikage: So where's the sushi?
Gaara: jeez...I mean, Buddha...WTF is going on...
Naruto: Gaara, you're here!
Gaara: of course, idiot...
Naruto: anyway, (to danzo) why not?
Danzo: STFU Naruto! you'll be punished anyway...
Mizukage: You can't do that with my--...uhh...your ninjas!
Danzo: ?
Tsuchikage: Where the hell is the sushi?
Sasuke: *Amaterasu*! (looking at Danzo)
*Danzo disappears suddenly with a space/time jutsu leaving some of his clothes behind on flames*
Sasuke: haha, I did it! 2 left...
Gaara: WTF? is that the power of amaterasu??
*Sasuke vanishes*
Naruto: I failed to bring sasuke back again!! I'm a failure! I the only time I didn't fail was saving Gaara...
Gaara: no, if it wasn't for chyio I'd be dead too, so that too was a failure...lololololol
Naruto: -_- I was expecting you to pity me...
Raikage: where the hell did he go? I wanted to kill him!!
Mizukage: Naruto...I have to tell you something in private...come with me...
Tsuchikage: And the sushi?

Where did Danzo go? Is that enough proof that danzo is madara? really? What will mizukage tell naruto? was all that too obvious? Will tsuchikage get his sushi?

Next chapter: Revelation...finally...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-25-2009 at 06:23 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (07-25-2009), Freakout (07-25-2009), fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009), gaarasandchick13 (07-27-2009), Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-24-2009), Lina (07-25-2009), Numinous (07-25-2009), platinumrug (07-25-2009), TheJkid (07-27-2009)
Old 07-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I can only hope that kishi doesnt have the kages debate for like two or three chapters straight in which case sasuke should just Kirin the kage summit and take out all five kage so some battles can ensue.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #35
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I can only hope that kishi doesnt have the kages debate for like two or three chapters straight in which case sasuke should just Kirin the kage summit and take out all five kage so some battles can ensue.
I can only hope Kishi does. I want/predict that Naruto goes into Sage Mode to get a feel of all 5 Kages and chakra, maybe for future reference, knowing how Gaara's feels, or maybe to find them all in order to address them all about Sasuke. I hope Naruto finds them with Sage Mode, but alos feels Sasuke nearby, and while the Kages are talking, Naruto and Sasuke are too, until it leads to the fight that get's Sasuke's ass kicked and dragged back to Akatsuki by his squad so his now nearly blind ass can take Itachi's eyes and rethink his goals and plans.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 07-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #36
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I too want the summit to last a bit. We could learn a lot about the other villages, specially the bloodmist era which interests me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-25-2009), saiyaman (07-25-2009)
Old 07-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #37
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

never really thought of that. I would like to hear some of the history of the five nations, even their views and namecalling of the Konoha warriors of the past. Minato maybe. Maybe his son is brought up. If Naruto was smart, he would hide himself in a toad or send one to listen in. "Little Jiraiya"

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 07-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #38
choyax
Academy Student

choyax is an unknown quantity at this point

anybody has an idea about the byakugan incindent? and raikage's involved in it?
someone tell mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD
Old 07-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #39
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I predict Kishimoto does the logical thing and makes a female main character fall in love with a male main character
He has already done that. Sakura fell in love with Sasuke.
There, wish granted.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #40
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by choyax View Post
anybody has an idea about the byakugan incindent? and raikage's involved in it?
someone tell mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD
somewhat young looking, "one of the Cloud leaders/higher ups" tried to kidnap Hinata after they just ended a war and declared peace. Hinata's father caught the ninja with Hinata, and killed him with one shot to the gut. Cloud insisted Konoha was at fault and demanded Lord Hyuuga's life in repayment for the ninja he killed or else war. Sarutobi was a wise, smart, bigger view pussy, and decided to present the Hyuuga with the demands. Hinata's father's twin brother who is Neji's father, decided to give his life in place for Hinata's father. Cloud only really wanted the Byakugan to get it's secrets, not knowing that Byakugan and it's secrets would be sealed away with him when his body died. Sarutobi agreed and Cloud got their useless Hyuuga body that they were willing to go back to war over. Sarutiobi bitched out to protect the ninja and the familes and the villagers that would have to endure that again. Danzou would have made a totally different decision i bet. Raikage is old, which would make me think that he may have been in power back then, but maybe not, but there is no concrete evidence of Raikage having an involvement. Hinata was about 4 when it happened i believe but not sure.

I think Raikage will take that Hyuuga incident into consideration. That's was smart and bad ass of Yamato, I think it was, to bring that up to the Raikage. That takes balls. Raiakage: "Why u all bringing up old shit?"

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 07-25-2009, 01:01 AM   #41
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
He has already done that. Sakura fell in love with Sasuke.
There, wish granted.
While Sasuke was in Konoha, that would have been an easy and logical character development but considering he's went bat-shit crazy with revenge outside of the Land of Fire with his little gang, it's not possible. Myth said somewhere "Raikage looking back at Naruto means something, Kishimoto doesn't just waste panels." If this is true that surely Naruto reaffirming his romantic feelings for Sakura can be taken as just another step on the eventual road to NaruSaku. NaruHina is a fanfiction/mass cult, it's not anything that could make sense. Why? Hinata will never be made a major character and would be given an appearance every 25 chapters...IF, leaving her to become a sort of blow-up doll for Naruto. Kishimoto, being lacklustre in romance, is going to do the most simple and developed pairing in Naruto (NaruSasu isn't a pairing retards, Naruto has made homophobic comments before) -- NaruSaku. This pairing has been developing since Gaara, through to Sasuke's defection, to Sasuke's return and finally to Sasuke's possible execution. Alright, for all those dreading the pairing war, this is my last comment on this till next chapter.

I would like to see Gaara having a re-match with Sasuke but I doubt he could really stand against him, without his Bijuu and with the Mangekyou Sharingan that the Uchiha heir wields. I logically see the slight majority approving Sasuke's demise, while Kabuto or some force stops Sasuke before he can attack Danzo, leading to the eventual Sai/Danzo; Naruto/Sasuke showdown (where Sakura fights Jugo, Yamato fights Suigetsu and Kakashi fights Raikage). This would be my dream for this arc and doesn't seem that impossible....
Old 07-25-2009, 02:48 AM   #42
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see Gaara having a re-match with Sasuke but I doubt he could really stand against him, without his Bijuu and with the Mangekyou Sharingan that the Uchiha heir wields. I logically see the slight majority approving Sasuke's demise, while Kabuto or some force stops Sasuke before he can attack Danzo, leading to the eventual Sai/Danzo; Naruto/Sasuke showdown (where Sakura fights Jugo, Yamato fights Suigetsu and Kakashi fights Raikage). This would be my dream for this arc and doesn't seem that impossible....[/QUOTE]

While that would be good, I don't see Sai being a match for Danzo. I see it as being Naruto/Sasuke, Danzo/Kakashi, Jugo/Gaara, Sakura/Karin, Sai/Suigetsu and Yamato/Raikage.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #43
nuckinfutz

^I don't think Yamato or kakashi cound stand against raikage...no way...although they'd put up a good fight...
the only one I see who could between those is Naruto...
Gaara wouldn't be able to stand against sasuke either imo...but kishi did hype him when he was coming, so Idk...
man there's so much to cover...but I don't think we'll see action next chap...I liked the Idea that naruto left the village in Docki's prediction...

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-25-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:02 AM   #44
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
^I don't think Yamato or kakashi cound stand against raikage...no way...although they'd put up a good fight...
the only one I see who could between those is Naruto...
Gaara wouldn't be able to stand against sasuke either imo...but kishi did hype him when he was coming, so Idk...
man there's so much to cover...but I don't think we'll see action next chap...I liked the Idea that naruto left the village in Docki's prediction...
It also could end up where they all end up watching Naruto and Sasuke fight.
Naruto will tell noone to interfere again and Sasuke will do the same with Hawk.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:10 AM   #45
nuckinfutz

what about raikage? and the other kages who will probably agree to kill sasuke? no one can keep them from interfering...they're at the top of the command chain...raikage being the first to try to kill sasuke...the only way that could happen is gaara opposing raikage, so he won't interfere...and Kakashi and others opposing tsuchikage and mizukage...while team hawk sit back and watch...
Anyway, I don't think anyone will be seeing sasuke except for danzo and the two guards...Sasuke will wait for the proper time to do the attack and kill him...
I think it's too soon for a fight between sasuke and Naruto...

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Closed Thread