Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by albashiq View Post
hi

why sasuke want to see danzo before kage summit ?

why dont wait until danzo in his way to konoha after simmit i dont understand it
Isnt that what sasuke suggested? Ambushing danzou after the summit.

ABout the pairing. IMO, the best way to settle this is with a fight sakura vs hinata Swimsuits mandatory.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Old 07-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #62
albashiq
Academy Student

albashiq is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

ABout the pairing. IMO, the best way to settle this is with a fight sakura vs hinata Swimsuits mandatory.
i am talking about when sasuke ask zetzu to show him who is danzo

whay he dont wait until danzo go back to konoha

about girl fight imagine tsunade vs mezukage omg
Old 07-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #63
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I purpose something better for the pairing wars: m√©nage-√*-trois between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata! That way everybody is happy and Naruto will say "Sasuke? Who's Sasuke?!"

Quote:
about girl fight imagine tsunade vs mezukage omg
OMG, the Konoha Crater would turn into a lake just from the nosebleeds caused by that.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 07-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #64
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:

That was Karin's idea she stole his spotlight. How is it that people can't tell who's actually talking when they read a manga? Sasuke is to stupid to think up something like that. Anyone notice lately that Sasuke is just doing what his lackeys tell him?

Edit: Just to give another example of Sasuke doing what his lackeys tell him to http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/15/. Suigetsu is the one who suggested they go to the summit. & What did Sasuke do? He went to the fucking summit!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-25-2009 at 01:03 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (07-27-2009), platinumrug (07-25-2009)
Old 07-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #65
albashiq
Academy Student

i predict sasuke team will be Notes by samui team before he ambush danzo

or sasuke is thinking about enter iron country i think he will not wait until summit end

sakura & sai will follow naruto to iron country
The Following User Says Thank You to albashiq For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-25-2009)
Old 07-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #66
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by albashiq View Post
i predict sasuke team will be Notes by samui team before he ambush danzo

or sasuke is thinking about enter iron country i think he will not wait until summit end

sakura & sai will follow naruto to iron country
I don't get the "notes" part.

I'm confused are Taka and Zetsu inside or outside of Iron Country.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #67
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
They are inside. They are waiting for the meeting to finish so they can trail and later on kill the Hokage.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #68
albashiq
Academy Student

Quote:
I don't get the "notes" part.

i mean team samui cant enter iron country bc with evry kage only two gaurd allowed

and taka now in border of iron country idont think they r enter it

so maybe taka amnd samui team may found each other accidently
Old 07-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #69
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Yeah maybe but the chances are probably as good as your grammar. Lol. Sorry if you aren't from the U.S. or Canada and Europe.

There really hasn't been anything to lead to that but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #70
albashiq
Academy Student

Quote:
Yeah maybe but the chances are probably as good as your grammar. Lol. Sorry if you aren't from the U.S. or Canada and Europe.

There really hasn't been anything to lead to that but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
ur sorry accepted

i know my grammar bad but eng not my main Language so i tkink i can make my point clear with my bad grammar
Old 07-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #71
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO Dagoro is still in denial about Naruto & Sakura's romantic link. Still sore about the official word about Naruto feeling unworthy of Sakura's puntang? Remember what I said before Hinata is the bronze medal, Sasuke is the silver, while Sakura is Naruto's gold. For Naruto to simply settle for a bronze medal would be unjust. Get over this whole stupid Naru-Hina fad because you're setting yourself up for a big let down. Naruto has a higher chance of hooking up with Sasuke over Hinata based on cannon manga facts.

@nuckinfutz I'm trying to create a couples thread but it's not letting me.
thanks for trying, not letting me either...damn it! lol

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #72
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
That was Karin's idea she stole his spotlight. How is it that people can't tell who's actually talking when they read a manga? Sasuke is to stupid to think up something like that. Anyone notice lately that Sasuke is just doing what his lackeys tell him?

Edit: Just to give another example of Sasuke doing what his lackeys tell him to http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/15/. Suigetsu is the one who suggested they go to the summit. & What did Sasuke do? He went to the fucking summit!
too stupid to plan an ambush Cough* Oro *cough. and as I remember suigetsu suggested some BS and karin countered his Idead with the ambush to which sasuke agreed so suigetsus the idiot lol.

And sasuke only went to the summit because danzous going to be there not because suigetsu or tobi said something about going.

ABout tusnade vs mizukage swimsuit fight

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #73
gags4u2
Academy Student

gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point

In the next manga, Sasuke will attack danzor during the meeting, Naruto would show up and help sasuke fight the kages and samurai and run away with sasuke.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #74
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gags4u2 View Post
In the next manga, Sasuke will attack danzor during the meeting, Naruto would show up and help sasuke fight the kages and samurai and run away with sasuke then get married so on the honeymoon naruto can Kotow again for his beloved sasuke and be stabbed by his chidori sword.
Thats so sick stuff dude^, you should be ashmed

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (07-26-2009), liondemon (07-25-2009)
Old 07-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #75
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Im Kinda thinkin that since it was mentioned how the Land of Iron were never involved in the shinobi wars, and it's already my theory that naruto will end "the war to end all wars", the Land of Iron and their Samurai will be involved in this upcoming war. It will involve every nation and village and they all get to personally know and respect Naruto's talents and shinobi way like Raikage said the only thing shinobi respect and know. That and war.

Sad stories and books wont work on everyone, hardly anyone in any world that is living evil and selfishly. U gotta make them all respect your power and therefore respect your words and ways. Gaara found that Naruto was stronger because he fought for others. Gaara learned to respect his power and then his words and way of life. Naruto needs the whole shinobi world to respect his actions and what he wants and feels for them as well.

Therefore, i predict some shit is gonna go down big at this summit that may have all of the nations, except maybe the Sand, against Konoha, but mainly Danzou. Once again Konoha. It will be 3 on 3. Konoha, Sand, Iron, vs Mist, Rock and Cloud. Or maybe not even 3 on 3, just an all out brawl for control or the death of the last of the tailed beast. I predict by the end of this meeting, we will have some indication of a future war, all because of Danzou and other stubborn, old men.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Closed Thread