Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #91
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread

Team Naruto and Team Samui have a giant orgy the end lol jk

Prob kish will delay Kage talk until page 11 or something

Final Getsugga

Old 07-27-2009, 12:27 AM   #92
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I think Sasuke will get a little excited and mess the hole operation up and attack before he is ment to.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (07-27-2009), platinumrug (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #93
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Don't assume that he'll be allowed to... Kabuto, Kakashi or Naruto will fight him, while Sai fights Danzo. I love the potential for Sai if he fights his former master.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 AM   #94
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Don't assume that he'll be allowed to... Kabuto, Kakashi or Naruto will fight him, while Sai fights Danzo. I love the potential for Sai if he fights his former master.
That is expected. Too expected.

Sai probably will have good reasons to betray Naruto and co. to Danzou. Or not.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:40 AM   #95
gags4u2
Academy Student

gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto and team 7 will probably be in a fight in the next 2 mangas
Old 07-27-2009, 08:07 AM   #96
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Sai dosen't have enough skill to fight Danzou, whats he going to do draw shit vs. a sad sharingan, he'd still lose.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:22 AM   #97
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

[
OT: Anyone else watched True Blood tonight ? Fucking awesome. [/QUOTE]

Hell yeah it was. Eric bringing Bills maker back into picture...he's deffinently gonna try and take Sookie.

OT: great predictions this week.
I agree that it'll be mostly Kage meeting, but i think they'll also build the story b/t Sai and Sakura and show what their plans are to go after Naruto.

IT would be awesome if Naruto went into SM and tried talking to Raikage again. If all he understands is a shinobi's actions and power, then i think Sage Naruto would present more than enough to convince him.
But i guess that's not Kishi's style is it.
Oh well.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #98
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Hell yeah it was. Eric bringing Bills maker back into picture...he's deffinently gonna try and take Sookie.
And we finally will be getting details on what Maryann happens to be. Obviously shes some kind of goddess, which one/from what culture is what we'll find out.

Isabelle's human = useless. Seriously, not even a little pistol ?? they went into the fellowship of the sun unarmed, ridiculous.

I'm not placing the blame on Stan just yet. Isabelle could be the one who betrayed the covenant. Suki can't read their minds so she could be keeping her human in the dark, that is why Suki didn't suspect anything. Anyway, next episode will be insane.

OT: Sai could very well meet the culmination of his growth ( emotionally speaking ) and the strength of the bonds he formed with Naruto tested soon by him being in the presence of Danzou and being forced to deal with his disobedience.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-27-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #99
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

@Dag, you're correct for character development, but on the real what kinda fight would Sai be for Danzou?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #100
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
@Dag, you're correct for character development, but on the real what kinda fight would Sai be for Danzou?
A great one, it would help improve his reputation and develop him more as a character. Naruto and Kakashi seem too powerful to me for it to be a good fight and someone has to restrain Sasuke and/or the Raikage...
Old 07-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #101
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

He could draw a giant gedo mazo causing Danzou to have horrid flashbacks of his pussylist ic ways.

Its canonzzzz.

All jokes aside, he wouldn't be alone. Sai has already broken Danzou's trust when he agreed to keep the details and whereabouts of Naruto and Co secret. He finally understands why Naruto goes so far for Sasuke, because he too has forged those bonds towards Naruto.

I would think Naruto would come to his aid lol. It would tie in well with Danzou's predicament. He is not the Hokage officially, and going against the hero = a losing strategy at this point and time. So Naruto has something to work with should Danzou decide to pay retribution to Sai.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #102
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Fuck the red is hurting my eyes. @_@

Anywho, I think Sai fighting Danzou would be an excellent way for him to develop; however, for some reason I keep thinking that if he does decide to fight him he'll end up dying to let Naruto live or some shit. I just can't see Sai face Danzou and live.
Ero-Sage (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #103
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Fuck the red is hurting my eyes. @_@

Pansy.

Quote:
Anywho, I think Sai fighting Danzou would be an excellent way for him to develop; however, for some reason I keep thinking that if he does decide to fight him he'll end up dying to let Naruto live or some shit. I just can't see Sai face Danzou and live.
That is very plausible, and i have thought about that scenario as well. But before Sai dies/or w/e happens to him, he must get closure with Naruto and the bonds he has come to understand by watching his devotion to Sasuke.

Remember back in the penis arc, Sai said that by watching Naruto it would seem as if he did not let go of the bonds he has with his bro, and that by watching Naruto's bond with Sasuke he would find out if that was the case.

455 proves that he finally understands, because he too forged those bonds. So if he is about to meet his demise, closure and finalization in the form of culmination will come first.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #104
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

True Blood spoilers in Naruto section...

Seriously, fuck you guys. I didn't have time to watch it, and now it's...almost ruined 'cause I stopped reading as soon as I saw the name Eric. Everything he does is epic, so I don't want any spoilers.

Also, Naruto and Sasuke will cry when they see each other, and then they will hug and Sakura will tell them they are gay for ruining the manga. And the Kages will disband. And I don't give a fuck I am off-topic as well.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #105
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
True Blood spoilers in Naruto section...

Seriously, fuck you guys. I didn't have time to watch it, and now it's...almost ruined 'cause I stopped reading as soon as I saw the name Eric. Everything he does is epic, so I don't want any spoilers.

Lol, as far as i can tell only 3-ish people, including myself watch True Blood in this forum. We've always discussed it openly OFT and no one seemed to mind. But, since you also watch it and hate spoilers lol, I'll tag it from now on.

And yes....Eric is fucking awesome.

OT: Really interested to see how Gaara will vouch for Sasuke on Naruto's behalf.
Closed Thread