Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 07:26 AM   #121
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 458 spoilers/predictions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Seems like a talk centered chapter. Nothing unexpected here, apparently Madara is mentioned ( Tobi ).

Edit: We're going to get a few surprises on Aka and Kb, info wise.

Only 4 people have ever been able to fully control a Bijuu: Yondaime Mizukage,Madara ( no surprises there ), Shodai and KB. So if the translation is correct, Yugito didn't have full control over nibi.

Akatsuki was formed by advisors from many countries, the 5 shinobi villages tried to use them for their own agendas.

Awesome lol.
Even more awesome sauce is the fact Tsuchikage wanted to make money out of them... maybe if he made a deal with Kakuzu, the little guy would be filthy rich

The spoilers say that the Yondaime Mizukage (aka Madara) face is revealed... now THAT I want to see! *crossing fingers for not being Madara in Henge no Jutsu*

I think there's more than what the spoiler says, I see material for 12~14 pages, not 17~20 pages like usual.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)

Old 07-28-2009, 07:29 AM   #122
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Its only a summary.

Full script won't come till tomorrow.

But yeah, Madara = Yondaime Mizukage.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #123
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its only a summary.

Full script won't come till tomorrow.

But yeah, Madara = Yondaime Mizukage.
I know is summary I only think that the spoiler information is short for a full chapter, or it's more pages per Kage than I thought.

And ofc Madara=Yondaime Mizukage, we already know that since Kisame said that. I think my wording in my wish for Yondaime Mizukage's face is not the best, I wanted to say I don't want to be Madara in Henge no Jutsu, but Madara in his true form, because that would answer a LOT of questions.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 07-28-2009, 08:00 AM   #124
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I know is summary I only think that the spoiler information is short for a full chapter, or it's more pages per Kage than I thought.

I'm not surprised that this chapter will focus around the summit for the majority of the chapter. The conversations are obviously more detailed and lengthy, can't wait for the full script.

Quote:
And ofc Madara=Yondaime Mizukage, we already know that since Kisame said that. I think my wording in my wish for Yondaime Mizukage's face is not the best, I wanted to say I don't want to be Madara in Henge no Jutsu, but Madara in his true form, because that would answer a LOT of questions.
Oh i get what you're trying to say. Yeah that would be lame, wouldn't worry about it though.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #125
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

Did i read it wrong -or perhaps- misinterpret the summary, or did Mifune just suggest that Konoha be incharge of the 5 Countries since they're the only one left with a Tailed beast?

Raikage might throw Him through a wall lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyuubito For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #126
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean77215 View Post
Sai was told by Kakashi to "tell the Hokage about Madara". And it shows Danzo recieving a report from Sai in the chapter. My guess is that Sai told him about Madara, but not about Naruto leaving.
Well yeah, but he didn't give any reaction to it. So who knows will see. Thanx anyways)))
Old 07-28-2009, 09:15 AM   #127
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

What's this bullshit about KB being able to control Bijuu like Madara & Hashirama?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #128
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What's this bullshit about KB being able to control Bijuu like Madara & Hashirama?
the spoiler is quite confusing lol
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #129
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Killer bee can control bijju so why the fuk did he have one sealed inside him unless they're talkin about him learning how to control his own monster ..

So nothing is revealed cept madara's face finally.

either the killer bee part was a mis trans like all the other important thins in the past week OR they mena he can control his own demon which is true.

Last edited by Myth; 07-28-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #130
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

God I hate these "summaries," they don't even describe the entire chapter... I guess we'll have to wait till the scripts out.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #131
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

LOL, Mifune really wants to get his face rearranged does he? Suggesting that Danzou lead the 5 Kage alliance?? That doesn't sit well with the Raikage at all. Plus Danzou would love that... Being recognized as the Hokage by the Jounin AND becoming the supreme leader of the 5 kages. There will be nothing but endless bloodshed if that happened. The fact that 3 of the 5 villages have used Akatsuki for their own benefit was exactly part of what Pain's plan is. But I guess Pein didn't count on the fact that they would now see Akatsuki as a criminal organization after they went after all the tailed beasts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #132
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

^ Not like they could have done anything really, Pain alone could probably take on two of the kages single-handedly. Madara could probably take the other 3.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #133
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Seems like a talk centered chapter. Nothing unexpected here, apparently Madara is mentioned ( Tobi ).

Edit: We're going to get a few surprises on Aka and Kb, info wise.

Only 4 people have ever been able to fully control a Bijuu: Yondaime Mizukage,Madara ( no surprises there ), Shodai and KB. So if the translation is correct, Yugito didn't have full control over nibi.

Akatsuki was formed by advisors from many countries, the 5 shinobi villages tried to use them for their own agendas.

Awesome lol.
Was that in fact an actual confirmed spoiler? More or less, as if Kishi is telling that the two kages don't care about their own jinchuriki?

That sounds BS to me. I reserve my opinion until the actual chapter comes out.

FYI, on onemanga, as of now, there are two version of spoiler; one as what Dag wrote, and another one on Naruto crashing the meeting. Like someone said, damn spoilers so confusing.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #134
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Pain could have taken out all 5 kages himself these kages are pathetic... orochimaru would kill em all in a 1 on 1 as would jiraiya
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-28-2009)
Old 07-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #135
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

^ come on myth. How can you know that?
Closed Thread