Bleach 367 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Bleach 367

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/367/

enjoy.

3 minutes is rose and Love's limit ??

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-24-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 367

top panel

can't wait for these chapters to be animated.

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #3
Ariel
Academy Student

Ariel is an unknown quantity at this point

nice chapter, all action, i like!!!!

you can also read it here in flash full screen:
http://www.9panels.com/manga/bleach/#issue/367/
Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #4
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The cameltoe in this chapter is a pleasant inclusion.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/367/15/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/367/11/

Last edited by Trey; 07-24-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Halicakes up skirt shots, Mashiro's camel toe.

When you manga is falling whip out the fan service.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:52 AM   #6
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that pisses me off and makes me laugh at the same time. Is that all these new captains are brats playing tough. Especially I got pissed off and laughed at Kamamura's words smth like doubts about visords being their allies are cleared, and then he calls Hirako masked man(I thought that was damn rude). Also he says smth like is it ok to help us a lot when u don't know us. I was like WTF u little brat shut up. Same goes for Hitsugaya and Soifon. They act so tough as if they have choice. And they treat them like they r absolute strangers and know nothing about them. AHA RIGHT those visards are ex captains and vice-captains u brats. They know better then u!.....U got ur seat only thanx to them, because they left....argh
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:56 AM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Lets get ready to rumble!!!

Lol, mashiro has a sad old man.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:04 AM   #8
BattleDON
Genin

BattleDON is an unknown quantity at this point

Kick ass chapter.
Halibel nipple slip!

Why does Hisagi have to butt in?
BattleDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Lol, love and the other guy can only sustain hollowfication for 3 minutes while ichigo after a week of training can unleash all his hollow power.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #10
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Is there really a limit or are they just messing since everyone was removing their mask by this stage, just going all out to destroy the masses and then leave the way clear for themselves?? I mean, it can't be easy going to take on the Espada if there's menos floating up your ass!! And let's not forget, if these guys were Captains, they probably have Bankai anyway!! i mean why would he reveal that limit to his opponents, especially the bloody Primera Espada??

Fugging love it!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #11
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

This sucks I wonder if this means that they all have time limits, and thats why they took off their masks. No way they can beat the Espada under 3 mins, and gay ass hisagi needs to stay out, he can barely walk.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Great chapter! Would have liked to see what Aizen would have done to defend himself against Shinji's attack. That stupid Tousen just had to jump in and ruin an epic moment(He wasn't even good enough to defeat Zaraki Kenpachi in his bankai when kenpachi doesn't even have a shikai lol).

I'm a bit confused. Did that monster "friend" of Wonderweiss just get pwned?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we know that Mashiro at least can maintain her mask almost indefinitely. I remember them mentioning it during the conversation while Ichigo was was working on increasing the length of time he could keep his mask on.

I don't know about the others though?
PSJiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #14
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

I know right what is Hisagi this loser doing in the fight... he needs to go faint again nd let the big dogs fight..

oh btw Aizen's team will win again.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:04 PM   #15
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Wait Wait Shnjii got owned from Tousen whts this telling u Aizen would have killed him in a sec lol hes the first to shed blood. Any atleast the action is starting

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote