Zetsu used to be black. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Zetsu used to be black.

A stupid theory that has zero chance of being possible that I came up with(I may not be the first but whatever.):

Well you know with the recent chapter I thought that Zetsu used to be fully black and got "White Zetsu" spliced into him but removable at anytime as represented here. White Zetsu could die at anytime but if Black Zetsu dies, there's no more Zetsu. Basically the Black Zetsu(or Original Zetsu, in this case) is needed for the White Zetsu(Pseudo-Zetsu) to live. That's most likely why Black Zetsu never goes into battle. So Zetsu just got his fake self implanted into him. That's right he used to be black.

Also:

Shut the fuck up about racism, I don't wanna hear it.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 10-10-2010 at 04:08 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-10-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), Numinous (10-10-2010), platinumrug (10-10-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-10-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-11-2010), TheBaron (10-12-2010)

Old 10-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Zetsu used to be black.

Interesting theory.

I thought of something alike that, but more in the lines of Black Zetsu being the original by being a product of Uchiha genetic material (from madara himself), as White Zetsu is of Senju.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-10-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), platinumrug (10-10-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Yes, awesome numi. Maybe I should take your theory. hehehe >:]

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 10-10-2010 at 04:49 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), Numinous (10-10-2010), platinumrug (10-10-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Ok

Remember the mother zetsu plant Madara was with b4 zetsu called him to go help sasuke from Naruto ripping him a new asshole under the bridge, Guess what, it was white.

Judging from sonkon in P1, i think they are too different things(plants) with different powers. Even tho we are yet to see black actually do something, I think they represent the essence of Creation(white zetsu) and destruction(black zetsu). That's ma take.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Haha. Excellent thread man.

Yeah. I'm going to go with this theory, because the light Zetsu is always disposable. But the black one is unknown. Plus the black one seems to be very intelligent. Zetsu could be twins that was conjoined at birth or some shit.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Ok
Ok.

Quote:
Remember the mother zetsu plant Madara was with b4 zetsu called him to go help sasuke from Naruto ripping him a new asshole under the bridge, Guess what, it was white.
What mother plant? It was white?

Quote:
Judging from sonkon in P1, i think they are too different things(plants) with different powers. Even tho we are yet to see black actually do something, I think they represent the essence of Creation(white zetsu) and destruction(black zetsu). That's ma take.
White Zetsu is more like a virus than a creator IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

That would actually make sense, but their personality is more like they're brothers that got spliced together probably and given these abilities from their native land, the grass village. However, BZ being the original and WZ being the one that always goes into battle. I like it, but then I don't like it because we've NEVER seen BZ do anything besides being a debbie downer lol.
ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
given these abilities from their native land, the grass village.
QUESTION! When was it verified that Zetsu is from the grass village? He doesn't wear a forehead protector and his past has never been brought up. Hell, the only things we really know about him is he has cannibalistic tendencies and his white half is capable of making weakened clones of people.

Edit: Before someone brings up the ability of the twins from the Sound 4 being similar to the white/black halves merging, piss off with that. I'm talking databook or manga panel saying "Zetsu is a grass ninja" in some way/shape/form. (Here's a hint: his databook entry does NOT verify that statement).

Last edited by kael03; 10-10-2010 at 07:43 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

interesting but the Black half of Zetsu is the battle type as indicated by Tobiu saying the white half wasn't truly meant for combat
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
QUESTION! When was it verified that Zetsu is from the grass village? He doesn't wear a forehead protector and his past has never been brought up. Hell, the only things we really know about him is he has cannibalistic tendencies and his white half is capable of making weakened clones of people.
Nope, it was never verified, it was only a very recognized fan theory that he hailed from Kisigakure, but Kishi never bothered to show any signs of Zetsu's origins.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Just watch Zetsu's back-story be a carbon copy of Stark from bleach.

He had so much power he couldn't contain it in a single body, so he split into 2 separate bodies. One being a solemn emotionless guy with high intelligence (Black Zetsu), and the other being a useless bumbling idiot that is weak as shit (White Zetsu). Then he got found by the stories main antagonist (Madara), that offered to let him join his super duper criminal organization as his right hand man (#1 espada, lol,) so that he could be manipulated into being useful, ultimately to be discarded like trash at the end.

Doesn't that sound a little like the failed Aizen/espada plot of bleach?

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-10-2010 at 10:24 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), k-lai (10-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), platinumrug (10-10-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-11-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #12
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I could've sworn he was from the grass village, I thought I remembered seeing a headband somewhere on him... Maybe I'm getting his HB confused with Hidan's, I'm not sure. I'll just say he's from the grass village until told otherwise lol.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #13
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Wait, Zetsu isn't human. Zetsu is some fucked up shit born from that Lotus in Madara's cave. Black Zetsu is white Zetsu with some malicious DNA from who-knows-where added.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I could've sworn he was from the grass village, I thought I remembered seeing a headband somewhere on him... Maybe I'm getting his HB confused with Hidan's, I'm not sure. I'll just say he's from the grass village until told otherwise lol.
I've never seen him wearing a forehead protector, so his home village has never been mentioned. He may well be from the grass village, but it's never been shown in the manga or the databooks.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #15
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like I said, I thought I remember seeing something on him regarding a headband and him being from the grass village. If it isn't, then it isn't lol. But until otherwise, i'll continue to think and say he is from it lol.