NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #16
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Naruto-Sakura need i say more

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #17
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
^ I think that NaruHina fans have blatantly ignored the fact that Hinata's a minor character and just as importantly she hasn't been shown since Sakura gave Naruto a hug in front of the village. Add in this flashback of Sai's and it really looks like Hinata's "sacrifice" was a self-defining moment, if she didn't do it she'd be out-of-character. Loving someone and having them love you don't always happen at the same time or ever.
the thing that bugs me about that "hug" was Sakura sure didn't mind giving Sasuke a real hug ... makes Naruto's seem halfassed. >.>
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

I highly doubt NaruSaku will happen. Naruto promised Sakura he would bring Sasuke back because he knows how much she cares for him on top of his own reasons. His response to Sai shows his thoughts about this. Naruto sees trying to get with Sakura as breaking his promise. Tell me one other COUPLE where the girl constantly beats the shit out of the guy she likes. And don't you newbs even think about bringing up Jiraiya and Tsunadae. They were NEVER a couple and she was in love with Dan her whole life. She only softend up at the end cuz she knew Jiraiya would most likely not come back...

Bottom line is Hinata professed her love and put her life on the line for Naruto...until Sakura matches those feats she has no chance.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009), prez420 (07-28-2010), saiyaman (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 12:39 AM   #19
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely. Since NaruSaku fans tend to repeat the "You tend to forget Hinata is a minor character", I'll say this: NaruSaku fans ALWAYS tend to forget that Sakura sticks with Naruto because their goals coincide: Sasuke.

Quote:
NaruSaku because even Kishimoto knows if NaruHina happens, it'll be a joke. Major characters fall in love with major characters because it allows the creator to continue on with the main plot and interweave it with the romance. Minor characters are meant to enrichen the major ones, they aren't going to become main love interests sorry. I can't think of any anime/manga where a main male character falls in love with a very minor female character....

NaruHina's a fanfiction/fandom cult that has no real backing except for anti-Sakura sentiment and the fact that she likes him. Even their crucial moment isn't even necessarily romantic as much as a necessary action of Hinata. If Hinata had done anything else, it would have ruined the very thing that defined her: love for Naruto. Being loved and loving are two different things.
Joke? Are you Kishimoto by the way? Whether NaruSaku happens or NaruHina happens its up to him to decide whether its a joke. So what if no anime or manga doesn't show what you don't want to see? Even I can call NaruSaku as a complete joke and failure given its "Violent and ignorant Sakura" past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
They were. Hinata doesn't seem to be bothered by Sakura showing affection for Naruto.

Which one?

NaruSaku! It ain't shipping, It's stating a fact.
Yes Sir! At the same time, NaruHina ain't shipping, it's fact as well. And I say this as well, Hinata had momentum on her side from 437 and now Sakura has caught up due to the "Sai asking Naruto" moment. Don't think of NaruHina as non-existent just because of one chapter. Remember that you NaruSaku fans were saying the same after 437.

Quote:
^ I think that NaruHina fans have blatantly ignored the fact that Hinata's a minor character and just as importantly she hasn't been shown since Sakura gave Naruto a hug in front of the village. Add in this flashback of Sai's and it really looks like Hinata's "sacrifice" was a self-defining moment, if she didn't do it she'd be out-of-character. Loving someone and having them love you don't always happen at the same time or ever.
I think that NaruSaku fans have ignored the fact that Sakura's a violent character who loved to ignore Naruto when Sasuke was around and that she stuck with Naruto for one sole purpose at the end of part 1: "I'll bring Sasuke back",said Naruto.

And oh yes even Sakura wasn't even shown until almost Hinata's healing moment came. Same thing there, same thing here. There's nothing new you have said. lol

Hinata's sacrifice a self defining moment? Kishimoto wanted to speed up the plot rather than devote endless chapters to catching up with romance and hence he brought the shock of Danzou to Naruto which made him forget about anything else. You know why don't you? Because Danzou wanted Sasuke to be killed. That is what Naruto has on his mind right now.

If you said no, it would be like you were actually denying the "Naruto bowing in front of the Raikage" moment.

As a final word, let me quote what you have said:

"Loving someone and having them love you don't always happen at the same time or ever."

You said this at Hinata right? Okay this might be true. But unfortunately you forget that the same holds true for Naruto.
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:00 AM   #20
Lina
Genin

Lina is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto love Sakura it's obvious. Sakura loved Sasuke in the past. But that love wasn't everlasting. Sakura started feel something to Naruto and this feeling became love.

Just watch this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/07/ . Here seems that Sakura love Naruto better than Sasuke already. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/297/11/ here the last two word would be LOVE NARUTO.

Hinata is too shy that she can be Naruto's partner.

And Naruto really love Sakura but sometimes he care too much with Sasuke's homecoming. And this is the only thing what can defeat (not forever) his feelings towards Sakura.
Kyuubified_Ninjuto (08-01-2009), Lalalila (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 05:13 AM   #21
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
NaruSean sounds good to me.-_-
Aww, Myth, are you just jealous because you don't look this good!
sean77215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:29 AM   #22
saiyaman
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
Naruto love Sakura it's obvious. Sakura loved Sasuke in the past. But that love wasn't everlasting. Sakura started feel something to Naruto and this feeling became love.

Just watch this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/296/07/ . Here seems that Sakura love Naruto better than Sasuke already. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/297/11/ here the last two word would be LOVE NARUTO.

Hinata is too shy that she can be Naruto's partner.

And Naruto really love Sakura but sometimes he care too much with Sasuke's homecoming. And this is the only thing what can defeat (not forever) his feelings towards Sakura.
May I introduce you to a PROPER confession of true love?

You might want to take a look at these first:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/10/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/11/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/12/

Now that you've read those pages, let's move onto your links. Sakura doesn't even know whether she loves Naruto or not. Heck it requires Yamato to actually tell Sakura about it. So who's "too shy to be with Naruto" now? Not Hinata.

The very fact that Sakura doesn't understand what is real love dampens her chances. Even in that first page you showed, she just shouts "Enough Naruto. I'll save Sasuke for you."

It means that you just proved my facts. Sakura would never have looked at Naruto if he had said "Aww come on Sakura, Sasuke's on a quest to kill his bro for revenge. I say let's just train in the meantime and wait for him to do it."

Hinata loved Naruto right from the beginning. You know why I'm bringing this up? Naruto was treated like an outcast by everyone including your Sakura. Hinata was the only one from his age who saw through the prankster and understood what he was trying to achieve: acknowledgment.

Face it. The only real confession Sakura has ever made by herself is the "I love you" to Sasuke. The only real confession Hinata has ever made is the "I love you" to Naruto.
Ero-Sage (07-27-2009), platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 05:30 AM   #23
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

This Naru Hina Saku thingy can turn into a soap opera.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 05:38 AM   #24
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
This Naru Hina Saku thingy can turn into a soap opera.
And here I thought it was already a Soap Opera. hahaha
sean77215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #25
Lina
Genin

Lina is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
May I introduce you to a PROPER confession of true love?

You might want to take a look at these first:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/10/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/11/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/12/

Now that you've read those pages, let's move onto your links. Sakura doesn't even know whether she loves Naruto or not. Heck it requires Yamato to actually tell Sakura about it. So who's "too shy to be with Naruto" now? Not Hinata.
Yes Hinata said that he love Naruto but Naruto never said that he love Hinata because he don't love her. So they won't a couple because just Hinata in love towards Naruto but conversely not.

Quote:
Hinata loved Naruto right from the beginning. You know why I'm bringing this up? Naruto was treated like an outcast by everyone including YOUR Sakura. Hinata was the only one from his age who saw through the prankster and understood what he was trying to achieve: acknowledgment.
She is not MY Sakura. I just said that Sakura match more to Naruto than Hinata. Naruto theoretically the "hero" and I think that next to the "hero" better someone who is more colorful and more interesting character than Hinata.

Quote:
Face it. The only real confession Sakura has ever made by herself is the "I love you" to Sasuke. The only real confession Hinata has ever made is the "I love you" to Naruto.
Yes this is true. But Naruto didn't say for anybody that "I love you".
(And I think Sasuke don't gravitate to women (and men nor). At least he don't show any interest for anybody.)
Old 07-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #26
saiyaman
Chuunin

Yes you have presented your arguments and I have presented mine. I never said like "Naruto likes only Hinata and not Sakura". You have given your analysis of why you think Sakura is the best and I have given mine. Anything strange?

And just like you said that Naruto didn't say anything towards Hinata, he didn't say anything towards Sakura too. So in your own words:

"They won't be a couple."

You think that Sakura is a better match for Naruto and I think Hinata is a better match. What's new in that? I said your Sakura just to emphasize that since you are a NaruSaku fan. Something wrong here?

About Sasuke, well there is the possibility that while he had feelings for Sakura, he somehow forced them to lie low while he filled his heart with anger and revenge. That's what he did about his friendship with Naruto.

Last edited by saiyaman; 07-27-2009 at 10:19 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #27
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

he didn't say but it's obvious that he like her didn't you read last chapter?
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #28
gags4u2
Academy Student

gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto will stop liking Sakura and start liking Hinata. Then, Sakura will realize she really likes Naruto. At the same time Sasuke who would have come back by then will start liking Sakura and Hinata will start liking Sasuke. The end
gags4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gags4u2 For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 11:06 AM   #29
saiyaman
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
he didn't say but it's obvious that he like her didn't you read last chapter?
This is perhaps the most debated and the most vague argument.

Since you say it's obvious even though Naruto didn't say anything explicitly then shouldn't we also assume that Naruto likes Hinata because he said to her before: "I like people like you." O_o
Ero-Sage (07-27-2009), platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #30
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road

What NaruSaku Fans also Neglect is the fact that while main characters to often end up in with other main characters, those same main characters are often Foils of each other. This is not the case in Naruto. Sakura and Naruto both have very loud personalities, and in any lasting relationship there would be clashes that would cause major issues, and while this can easily be written out in a story it would cause people to question why Either sakura or Naruto suddenly changed personalities.

Hinata on the other hand is almost a perfect foil for Naruto, their personalities are polar opposites, she is the shy princess he is the bold nothing (By nothing I mean an Orphan who most people dont know is really the son of a Hokage, and this is in terms of Societal status not power)
Now the Character foil aspect might not apply to Manga, I have only read a handful of them, but in most other literary works that is the way it works, personalities that complete each other is often what ends up together.

So yes, I am a NaruHina fan. However, I am unsure of where the manga will go. Kishi can do whatever he wants even if it goes against the flow of traditional literary patterns. Also, at this point I think Kishi knows of the communities major split on this issue and is going to play on it to keep the audience enthralled, like any good writer. We will most likely not know who Naruto will really be with until near the end of the manga, if at all. We will see more action from both sides, but this is not some funny romance manga so it will not be the 2 women tearing at the man. It will be far more subtle and in the backdrop of the action.

Last edited by Archbound; 07-27-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Archbound is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Archbound For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (07-27-2009)