NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #31
PSJiraiya
Genin
 
PSJiraiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 153
Thanks: 32
Thanked 54 Times in 29 Posts
PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
NaruSaku because even Kishimoto knows if NaruHina happens, it'll be a joke. Major characters fall in love with major characters because it allows the creator to continue on with the main plot and interweave it with the romance. Minor characters are meant to enrichen the major ones, they aren't going to become main love interests sorry. I can't think of any anime/manga where a main male character falls in love with a very minor female character....
Hinata is a supporting character not a very minor character.

Now to your assertion that only major characters can get together with other major characters, how about Dragonball. Going by your logic Goku must have ended up with Bulma, right? Wait he ended up with Chi Chi!!! But that can't be, she was just a supporting character. Hmm I guess that must mean that characters end up with whoever the writer wants and if the writer wants a major character to end up with a supporting one that's what'll happen.

With that being said I don't know which way it'll go and honestly I don't really care, since the coupling I hope for is pretty much impossible, but I still keep the faith.

Naru/Ino forever people!
PSJiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PSJiraiya For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)


Old 07-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #32
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Naruto and Sakura compliment each other perfectly. Even in Part One when Naruto pulled that prank on Kakashi, Sakura was secretly cheering Naruto on. She is everything Naruto needs: intelligence, a balanced demeanor and social skills. This whole "Sakura is violent" bullshit is the argument of the mentally handicapped. SHE IS COMIC RELIEF. Do you realize how many mangas/animes have this sort of female character? COUNTLESS.

NaruSaku's been developed from the very beginning and is yet again being pushed. Kishimoto played with NaruHina because he knew fans wanted to see her confess at least, but in the end even he knows that Sakura and Naruto getting together is the most ideal choice as is Sasuke and Karin. There's no point in making NaruHina happen because it does absolutely nothing to the plot, it doesn't put forth any great themes, it doesn't help develop any noteworthy characters (Hinata would have been more remarkable if she died) and turns romance into a complete joke for the manga. Hinata a character barely ever shown, with whom Naruto has hardly ever talked, becomes his lover, despite the fact he has just expessed his feelings for Sakura and has done so for about 400 odd chapters. NaruHina won't happen because it would make Hinata into a blow-up doll and would do nothing for the story at all. Sakura gets developed by loving Naruto, Naruto and Sakura become even closer and a far better theme is developed, one of true love. No, not the Disney-esque "love at first sight" BS, but of actual realistic love -- it grows, sometimes from nothing.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
Kyuubified_Ninjuto (08-01-2009), lamps123 (07-27-2009), Lina (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #33
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
Hinata is a supporting character not a very minor character.

Now to your assertion that only major characters can get together with other major characters, how about Dragonball. Going by your logic Goku must have ended up with Bulma, right? Wait he ended up with Chi Chi!!! But that can't be, she was just a supporting character. Hmm I guess that must mean that characters end up with whoever the writer wants and if the writer wants a major character to end up with a supporting one that's what'll happen.

With that being said I don't know which way it'll go and honestly I don't really care, since the coupling I hope for is pretty much impossible, but I still keep the faith.

Naru/Ino forever people!
But Vegeta got together with Bulma.... so if I continue to think my theory is correct (which nearly every manga I can think of still follows), it'd have to be Sakura/Sasuke or Sakura/Naruto. Sasuke has Karin, is an enemy of Konoha and has never returned any feelings to Sakura while Naruto has been saving her from day one.

With all the hatred NaruSaku gets, I have not seen a single pairing get as much development. Btw, NaruIno is a nice pairing as well.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
lamps123 (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #34
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє
 
Sakay-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smex Land
Age: 22
Posts: 80
Thanks: 9
Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts
Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

I think that we are overlooking that fact even though Hinata is a minor character, Masashi can do whatever the hell he wants with his story. No one can tell him ' Oh, they can't be together because of blahblahblah...'

Sakura might have growing feelings for Naruto, but I don't think she could drop Sasuke for a minute. She has yet to realize that Sasuke doesn't like her, or Naruto at the moment, because he almost killed in episode 50, or 51 i don't remember.

Hinata may be a minor character over the main series, but she has purpose. And they have yet to show Naruto's reaction to her, and it's almost like he didn't care about her from the first place.

So what pairings are left now, because right now, I can't support either of them.
__________________

We Got The Fire~
Sakay-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakay-Chan For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #35
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
This is perhaps the most debated and the most vague argument.

Since you say it's obvious even though Naruto didn't say anything explicitly then shouldn't we also assume that Naruto likes Hinata because he said to her before: "I like people like you." O_o
Don't be ridiculous you read chapter 457 and you still denying that he like Sakura? I think you are the only one in this forum who thinks that... really...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #36
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє
 
Sakay-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smex Land
Age: 22
Posts: 80
Thanks: 9
Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts
Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

He thinks he's in love with Sakura, but he's just masking his lover for SASUKE!!
__________________

We Got The Fire~
Sakay-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #37
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakay-Chan View Post
He thinks he's in love with Sakura, but he's just masking his lover for SASUKE!!
If Naruto ends up with Sasuke i will be really pissed... sick!
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #38
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє
 
Sakay-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smex Land
Age: 22
Posts: 80
Thanks: 9
Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts
Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

I think some fangirls will tend to like the Yaoi.

Look at some yaoi anime from a while back. They were succesful.
__________________

We Got The Fire~
Sakay-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #39
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Well, let me clarify myself: I think Kishimoto will not make NaruHina happen, mostly because of the NaruSaku moments from Part I into Part II, with particular emphasis on 457 and even shortly after Hinata's confession. Hinata, in my observations, has had a FEW very supportive moments, while to me, NaruSaku has had entire chapters. Again, this is my personal opinion of it but considering I've seen Naruto get hugged by Sakura as well as him openly say "I can't confess my feelings," it's obvious we are creeping towards it. Or so it appears to me.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
lamps123 (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #40
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

This fuckin topic is retarded.....why in the hell are you guys debating on which manga characters should be in relationships

i thought there couldnt be anything dumber than people talkin about the personal lives and relationships of celebrities in the media..,... But i'll be damned if you guys proved me wrong
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #41
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
This fuckin topic is retarded.....why in the hell are you guys debating on which manga characters should be in relationships
Because we like it Go away shuu, shuu...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #42
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalila View Post
because we like it Go away shuu, shuu...

desperate signs of someone needing a social life
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #43
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
desperate signs of someone needing a social life
I have social life...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #44
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

People this is really fucking simple. Hinata is going to end up with Neji since he's the strongest Hyuuga & she's basically the heir to the clan. This is the main reason why Hinata can never end up with Naruto because of the Hyuuga tradition of inbreeding.

Don’t believe me? Then explain why Neji had the hots for Hinata when he first saw her 102-9. It's tradition that shit is cannonz yo!!!
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
lamps123 (07-27-2009), platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Neji Hinata's brother?

Last edited by Lalalila; 07-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NaruHina Shippers: I Think You Might Have a Problem... Forlong Naruto Series 0 01-29-2009 07:48 PM
NaruHina FC silencer299 Official Fanclubs 1194 10-18-2008 04:09 AM
NaruHina Signature KatLee Graphics Design 6 08-07-2007 06:31 PM
official narusaku banner naruto 313 Requests 2 12-04-2006 05:13 PM
narusaku or naruhina naruto 313 Naruto Series 7 08-24-2006 04:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.