NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #31
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
NaruSaku because even Kishimoto knows if NaruHina happens, it'll be a joke. Major characters fall in love with major characters because it allows the creator to continue on with the main plot and interweave it with the romance. Minor characters are meant to enrichen the major ones, they aren't going to become main love interests sorry. I can't think of any anime/manga where a main male character falls in love with a very minor female character....
Hinata is a supporting character not a very minor character.

Now to your assertion that only major characters can get together with other major characters, how about Dragonball. Going by your logic Goku must have ended up with Bulma, right? Wait he ended up with Chi Chi!!! But that can't be, she was just a supporting character. Hmm I guess that must mean that characters end up with whoever the writer wants and if the writer wants a major character to end up with a supporting one that's what'll happen.

With that being said I don't know which way it'll go and honestly I don't really care, since the coupling I hope for is pretty much impossible, but I still keep the faith.

Naru/Ino forever people!
PSJiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PSJiraiya For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)

Old 07-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #32
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Actually, Naruto and Sakura compliment each other perfectly. Even in Part One when Naruto pulled that prank on Kakashi, Sakura was secretly cheering Naruto on. She is everything Naruto needs: intelligence, a balanced demeanor and social skills. This whole "Sakura is violent" bullshit is the argument of the mentally handicapped. SHE IS COMIC RELIEF. Do you realize how many mangas/animes have this sort of female character? COUNTLESS.

NaruSaku's been developed from the very beginning and is yet again being pushed. Kishimoto played with NaruHina because he knew fans wanted to see her confess at least, but in the end even he knows that Sakura and Naruto getting together is the most ideal choice as is Sasuke and Karin. There's no point in making NaruHina happen because it does absolutely nothing to the plot, it doesn't put forth any great themes, it doesn't help develop any noteworthy characters (Hinata would have been more remarkable if she died) and turns romance into a complete joke for the manga. Hinata a character barely ever shown, with whom Naruto has hardly ever talked, becomes his lover, despite the fact he has just expessed his feelings for Sakura and has done so for about 400 odd chapters. NaruHina won't happen because it would make Hinata into a blow-up doll and would do nothing for the story at all. Sakura gets developed by loving Naruto, Naruto and Sakura become even closer and a far better theme is developed, one of true love. No, not the Disney-esque "love at first sight" BS, but of actual realistic love -- it grows, sometimes from nothing.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #33
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
Hinata is a supporting character not a very minor character.

Now to your assertion that only major characters can get together with other major characters, how about Dragonball. Going by your logic Goku must have ended up with Bulma, right? Wait he ended up with Chi Chi!!! But that can't be, she was just a supporting character. Hmm I guess that must mean that characters end up with whoever the writer wants and if the writer wants a major character to end up with a supporting one that's what'll happen.

With that being said I don't know which way it'll go and honestly I don't really care, since the coupling I hope for is pretty much impossible, but I still keep the faith.

Naru/Ino forever people!
But Vegeta got together with Bulma.... so if I continue to think my theory is correct (which nearly every manga I can think of still follows), it'd have to be Sakura/Sasuke or Sakura/Naruto. Sasuke has Karin, is an enemy of Konoha and has never returned any feelings to Sakura while Naruto has been saving her from day one.

With all the hatred NaruSaku gets, I have not seen a single pairing get as much development. Btw, NaruIno is a nice pairing as well.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #34
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє

Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that we are overlooking that fact even though Hinata is a minor character, Masashi can do whatever the hell he wants with his story. No one can tell him ' Oh, they can't be together because of blahblahblah...'

Sakura might have growing feelings for Naruto, but I don't think she could drop Sasuke for a minute. She has yet to realize that Sasuke doesn't like her, or Naruto at the moment, because he almost killed in episode 50, or 51 i don't remember.

Hinata may be a minor character over the main series, but she has purpose. And they have yet to show Naruto's reaction to her, and it's almost like he didn't care about her from the first place.

So what pairings are left now, because right now, I can't support either of them.

We Got The Fire~
Sakay-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakay-Chan For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #35
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
This is perhaps the most debated and the most vague argument.

Since you say it's obvious even though Naruto didn't say anything explicitly then shouldn't we also assume that Naruto likes Hinata because he said to her before: "I like people like you." O_o
Don't be ridiculous you read chapter 457 and you still denying that he like Sakura? I think you are the only one in this forum who thinks that... really...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #36
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє

He thinks he's in love with Sakura, but he's just masking his lover for SASUKE!!

We Got The Fire~
Old 07-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #37
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakay-Chan View Post
He thinks he's in love with Sakura, but he's just masking his lover for SASUKE!!
If Naruto ends up with Sasuke i will be really pissed... sick!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #38
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє

I think some fangirls will tend to like the Yaoi.

Look at some yaoi anime from a while back. They were succesful.

We Got The Fire~
Old 07-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #39
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Well, let me clarify myself: I think Kishimoto will not make NaruHina happen, mostly because of the NaruSaku moments from Part I into Part II, with particular emphasis on 457 and even shortly after Hinata's confession. Hinata, in my observations, has had a FEW very supportive moments, while to me, NaruSaku has had entire chapters. Again, this is my personal opinion of it but considering I've seen Naruto get hugged by Sakura as well as him openly say "I can't confess my feelings," it's obvious we are creeping towards it. Or so it appears to me.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #40
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

This fuckin topic is retarded.....why in the hell are you guys debating on which manga characters should be in relationships

i thought there couldnt be anything dumber than people talkin about the personal lives and relationships of celebrities in the media..,... But i'll be damned if you guys proved me wrong
Old 07-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #41
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
This fuckin topic is retarded.....why in the hell are you guys debating on which manga characters should be in relationships
Because we like it Go away shuu, shuu...
Old 07-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #42
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalila View Post
because we like it Go away shuu, shuu...

desperate signs of someone needing a social life
Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #43
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
desperate signs of someone needing a social life
I have social life...
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #44
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

People this is really fucking simple. Hinata is going to end up with Neji since he's the strongest Hyuuga & she's basically the heir to the clan. This is the main reason why Hinata can never end up with Naruto because of the Hyuuga tradition of inbreeding.

Don’t believe me? Then explain why Neji had the hots for Hinata when he first saw her 102-9. It's tradition that shit is cannonz yo!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
lamps123 (07-27-2009), platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Isn't Neji Hinata's brother?

Last edited by Lalalila; 07-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.