NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #91
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

^ Probably because romance was introduced in chapter one practically.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:27 PM   #92
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Besides the missing romance plot, I bet there would be another huge power up if he got some action.

I don't know why this just hit me know, but.... If he is sixteen.... then why does he not care about chicks yet? When I was sixteen I was all over that sh*t. Granted some ninja crap would peak my interest but the sex rod would point in the right direction.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (07-30-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-30-2009)
Old 07-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #93
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Because Naruto has a hard on for Sasuke, and getting vag is the least of his worries. He wants to bring back Sasuke so Sasuke can hit Sakura good and Naruto can watch.

OT: I was more inclined to NaruHina at first but after re-reading some chapters, I've grown more accustomed to Sakura being his main squeeze, although I wouldn't let the whole naruhina thing go quite yet.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:06 AM   #94
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

"Shipping" a pair is really a personal experience; for example, I dislike women with no ambition or confidence. This makes me sort of dislike Hinata and like Sakura who has become a med-nin and an apprentice of the Hokage. I respect achievement, not experiences; everyone has demons.

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 07-30-2009 at 12:12 AM.
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 AM   #95
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

the last few chapters including spoilers for this week all are signs of Naru-Saku. I think it's pretty clear how this will turn out. sorry Hinatards but your time is almost over. Fall back into the shadows like the Obitards & obsess over fan fiction that will never come to be.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
lamps123 (07-30-2009), liondemon (07-30-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:38 AM   #96
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
"How can I?" = how can I say i like her? you are just denying the obvious thing, read the spoiler for chapter 448 even Sai emotionless person knows he like her, gah.... you are just blind NaruHina fan...
When did I deny the obvious thing? Aren't you the blind one? I said Naruto's promise to Sakura stands in his way to confess to Sakura clearly. Seriously, do read my post properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
This is why I hate NaruHina so much, most NHers are half-retarded when it comes to Sakura. She is a flawed (and thus human) character who has made mistakes but has also had success and strives to do the best she can. She's not perfect, she fell for Sasuke, an arrogant jerk, but that doesn't mean she's a horrible person. She is moving beyond her vain past and is embracing Naruto, a man who truly loves her.

Sakura's by the fast the most misunderstood character in the manga, she has as much hate as Sasuke, without a 1/3 of the wrong decisions. Sasuke came close to killing Naruto twice, spat on Konoha and is now going against Itachi's wishes. Sakura hated Naruto for like 3 chapters. Wow, just wow.
You forgot being violent in the past. Sure, sure you'll say that she grew up but admit it that she was like that in the past. Sakura hated Naruto for 3 chapters. And she ignored Naruto for whole of part 1 except when it came to saving her beloved "Sasuke-kun". That's being an opportunist.

This is what I say most NaruSaku's are almost retarded when they don't accept proven facts like this.

Believe me, EVEN NOW Sakura requires someone to tell her about her own feelings. She can't even try and understand true love by herself like Hinata who searched herself and took a risk to somehow bring herself into the open. I admit Hinata was shy and was always underestimated by everyone, except Naruto. I also admit the fact that she always chose to run away and hide rather than face situations.

The whole Pain fiasco changed it. Just like how Sakura has developed according to you, Hinata has developed as well. Both of her past issues, her shyness and lack of courage to speak up in front of everyone have been eliminated.

Even if she doesn't have a Sannin teacher like Tsunade to become a medical nin, knowing what is true love by herself is all Hinata needs to stay in this race.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:57 AM   #97
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

You know, it'd be a bitch if Kishi decided to give all these hints at narusaku and then blam, naruhina just pops up. Not like it matters to me who gets to be naruto's chick, just sayin'.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:05 AM   #98
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

^ Or how he hyped NaruSaku for most of Part II, did a gigantic push for NaruHina and now seems to be finalizing NaruSaku.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:07 AM   #99
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, something along those lines. Except I never really felt narusaku got anything as far as major development. I mean a little things here and there, but nothing major. What Hinata did was fucking MAJOR, and I'm one for not liking when someone else does something huge and then the other competing character does things little by little to over shadow what the other person has done. It's irritating, I'd rather have two huge events then one huge one and little shit underneath.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:25 AM   #100
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

sorry, I didn't read the previous posts, but I just read the spoilers and...
I think NaruSaku is pretty obvious now...
I mean, sakura is liking naruto (she's not crying for sasuke this time, get over it)
and naruto liked sakura all along...so naruto likes sakura and sakura likes naruto...

what about nahuhina? hinata loves naruto but naruto doesn't give a shit about her, lol, it's been that way all along too...he never gave a shit about her...and did you see naruto's face when hinata told naruto "I Love you" ? to me, it looked like a "oh crap" face...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009), Vengeance (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:27 AM   #101
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, Naruto does care about Hinata, but to me it seems more like he likes/loves her like a FRIEND and fellow shinobi, as nothing more. I mean I used to be pretty hardcore naruhina but even I have to admit when Hinata has had like one or two dealings with Naruto, and one of them being really huge. She just had to get shit off of her chest, she loves him and because of him she found her power. But I think it stops there.
Rikudou Sennin (07-30-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #102
choyax
Academy Student

choyax is an unknown quantity at this point

this topic shivers me to the bones, you guys are gays and geeks.
choyax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:29 AM   #103
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by choyax View Post

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009), Vengeance (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 03:20 AM   #104
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by choyax View Post
Cool story bro.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:07 AM   #105
Scribbles
***Lurker***

Scribbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/14/ answers your question.

Oh dear God... /facepalm

The Swastika is a mark of good luck and prosperity in the hinduism, buddhism, among other oriental religions. You can find it in representations of Brahma and Ganesh (hinduism), or in the context of harmony and balance(buddhism). The Hyuga's Curse Seal it's a subversion to the Swastika, because its purpose it's to keep harmony and balance in the clan, but those with the mark aren't so lucky or prosperous.
explains it, never read the manga from the start, just started at shipuuden

Bu yeah, its differant in the anime.
Scribbles is offline   Reply With Quote