NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:19 AM   #106
dsyoji
Master Sage

dsyoji is on a distinguished road
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

At this point I think that NaruHina and NaruSaku are basically at a stalemate.
Hinata having confessed her love will still weigh heavily on Naruto's mind along with the fact that Sakura has shot him down every time he tried to go out with her. Naruto will also have to take into account Sakura's obvious feelings for Sasuke and her sisterly affection for Naruto. I also think that Sakura will concede Naruto to Hinata because she knows how much Hinata cares about him and she knows how much it took for Hinata to confess her love to Naruto.

Rinnegan enhanced Kyuubi Sage Mode
dsyoji is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2009, 06:01 AM   #107
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

lol one sentence naruto would pass where jiraya failed lollllll
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #108
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Well, Naruto does care about Hinata, but to me it seems more like he likes/loves her like a FRIEND and fellow shinobi, as nothing more. I mean I used to be pretty hardcore naruhina but even I have to admit when Hinata has had like one or two dealings with Naruto, and one of them being really huge. She just had to get shit off of her chest, she loves him and because of him she found her power. But I think it stops there.
Probably one of the best posts I've seen on NH. It's sad that Naruto can't return Hinata's love, but love isn't always about making EVERYONE happy. He loves Hinata as a fellow villager and as a friend, but it has stayed platonic. Naruto's been in love with Sakura arguably since chapter 1, which shows that his love for Sakura is as strong as Hinata's for Naruto.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #109
Nuno
Academy Student

Nuno is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, now i think NaruHina is not going to happen, because yeah we all know that before he left the village, Naruto took some of his time to fooling around with Konohamaru instead of come to see Hinata and at least talk about something to her. Yeah he probably already forgot about the confession thing and only consider her as a friend nothing more....

Although i liked Hinata more than Sakura but maybe just maybe NH is not going to happen, I dont know lol
Nuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #110
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I mean, while it seems as if Kishi just used Hinata as an obvious plot tool so that Naruto can talk with his father we can only assume of Naruto's feelings towards Hinata. He was certainly surprised when she confessed and I'm sure (at least I hope) he didn't forget about her confession. I would personally just like for him to either return her love or do something about it. I hate being left hanging like that, I mean if someone I threw my own life away for and I confessed to hasn't spoken to me since I did it and after he saved the village, I'd be pretty fucking pissed.

But this is Hinata she gets mad over nothing so its whatever really. Whoever Kishi decides to put as Naruto's main squeeze will be just that.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #111
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Considering Kishimoto has completely ignored NaruHina and has majorly pushed NaruSaku again, I am beginning to think that Hinata's confession was a defining moment of her character, not a plot entry for NH. Think about it, wouldn't it have been completely OC for Hinata to not fight to save Naruto? This action HAD to happen, or else we'd always think "why didn't Hinata act on her emotions." The events we are seeing in the spoilers are showing a mutual romance as Sakura begins to realize her love for Naruto as the hug she gave him in front of the village showed...

Yes, it is up to Kishimoto but it seems he decided on NS. This is like the 3rd major NS moment of Part II versus ONE for NH, which as I explained above MAY have just been misconstrued as romantic rather than character-defining.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #112
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Well I'm not one for bickering over which pairing should happen over the other, I'm fine with whoever Kishi decides he ends up with.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #113
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I mean if someone I threw my own life away for and I confessed to hasn't spoken to me since I did it and after he saved the village, I'd be pretty fucking pissed.
yeah I totally agree, he needs to at least TALK to her for god's sakes lol

I'm surprised Sakura didn't yell at him to talk to her
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pharix For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #114
gbatemp
Genin

gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough

I stopped reading around page 6, so I might have missed something, but first of all, to all of you Main Character + Main character people.

Sakura isn't a main character, hasn't been, and I doubt she will be. You can say Sasuke is, cause he gets plenty of standalone action, in fact, him and Naruto are supporting characters for each other in certain ways. Sakura is a supporting character period. She's more important than some, but that's what she is.

Aside from that, even if kishi says himself that I'm wrong, and she is a main character, how else could one be a better supporting character than to be the girlfriend/wife of the main? She would have strong influence on him, and his actions, which is what a supporting character does, just so you know. They are characters that have to do with the main character's character, they help give him/her that character. It doesn't have to be in the way Jiraiya dying ended with Naruto acquiring the ability to use sage mode. Hinata highlights Naruto's character for the most part, and she was one of the first to acknowledge him.

I hate girls like Sakura, they fall for the asshole they shouldn't waste their time on, while a great guy is right there by their side while the ass screws with her in every way possible, and still she ignores him. If she falls for him now, I say it would only be fitting that Naruto doesn't feel that way about her any longer, cause she doesn't deserve. I think the ones who want NarutoxSakura are nuts. That would be the worst thing for Naruto, cause it wouldn't last...

Naruto and Hinata fit better together, they are both loyal people, which is proven by the fact that Naruto is still into Sakura, and still wants to save Sasuke (which, btw, isn't only because Sakura wants him back, which most of you leave it seem like that's what you believe), the fact that Hinata has been into Naruto all this time.

The difference between NarutoxHinata, and NarutoxSakura thing, cause I know you're thinking, "Hey, isn't Naruto doing the same thing to Hinata, as Sakura is doing to Naruto?" The thing is here, Naruto has been into Sakura long before he realized Hinata's feelings, hell, Hinata only really just now confessed. Where as Naruto has confessed long ago, and Naruto and Sakura are together a hell of a lot more, so even if he hadn't, it should be more obvious to her that he's into her, where as Naruto and Hinata haven't spent as much time together, though they should. Then you have everything that has been happening to Naruto, truth be told, he doesn't have time for either.

I still say that when he gets that time, NarutoxHinata would be best of the two. Frankly, I think it'd be better if Naruto was just by himself as far as we see in the manga, he has to end up with someone, but who knows who else might come into the picture. I do think a little Naruto running around with Byakugan would be pretty freakin awesome, especially if he is half as skilled and full of chakra as Naruto, which is possible, cause remember, Naruto has his own massive chakra store, aside from the Kyuubi.

Also, to the one person that said Sasuke has more experience with girls than Naruto. WRONG! They have the same, if anything Naruto has more. Naruto has been around Sakura, Hinata, Tsunade, etc. Sasuke spent most of his time with Orochimaru, and Kabuto, prior to that with Kakashi, and only after all that is he finally around Karin. Before the SasukexNaruto kiss and before and around that, Sasuke had been too obsessed with revenge to have any interest in the waste of time that would have been women in his eyes, and I'm not saying he's gay either, cause I hate that theory.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gbatemp For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #115
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
^ I think that NaruHina fans have blatantly ignored the fact that Hinata's a minor character and just as importantly she hasn't been shown since Sakura gave Naruto a hug in front of the village. Add in this flashback of Sai's and it really looks like Hinata's "sacrifice" was a self-defining moment, if she didn't do it she'd be out-of-character. Loving someone and having them love you don't always happen at the same time or ever.
"i doubt that the fact hinata is onli a minor character will stop them from getting together it's happened in other anime eg: dbz goku the major character got with chi chi not a major character if your saying is true he should have gotten with bulma just an example it may or not relate to this situation"
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #116
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

^ True, but Vegeta still got with Bulma. Plus, DBZ was never about romance so I am not sure it can be used as a proper comparison, I mean even character development was retarded in that anime/manga. Fantastic battles sure, but it was rather overrated.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #117
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
I stopped reading around page 6, so I might have missed something, but first of all, to all of you Main Character + Main character people.

Sakura isn't a main character, hasn't been, and I doubt she will be. You can say Sasuke is, cause he gets plenty of standalone action, in fact, him and Naruto are supporting characters for each other in certain ways. Sakura is a supporting character period. She's more important than some, but that's what she is.

Aside from that, even if kishi says himself that I'm wrong, and she is a main character, how else could one be a better supporting character than to be the girlfriend/wife of the main? She would have strong influence on him, and his actions, which is what a supporting character does, just so you know. They are characters that have to do with the main character's character, they help give him/her that character. It doesn't have to be in the way Jiraiya dying ended with Naruto acquiring the ability to use sage mode. Hinata highlights Naruto's character for the most part, and she was one of the first to acknowledge him.

I hate girls like Sakura, they fall for the asshole they shouldn't waste their time on, while a great guy is right there by their side while the ass screws with her in every way possible, and still she ignores him. If she falls for him now, I say it would only be fitting that Naruto doesn't feel that way about her any longer, cause she doesn't deserve. I think the ones who want NarutoxSakura are nuts. That would be the worst thing for Naruto, cause it wouldn't last...

Naruto and Hinata fit better together, they are both loyal people, which is proven by the fact that Naruto is still into Sakura, and still wants to save Sasuke (which, btw, isn't only because Sakura wants him back, which most of you leave it seem like that's what you believe), the fact that Hinata has been into Naruto all this time.

The difference between NarutoxHinata, and NarutoxSakura thing, cause I know you're thinking, "Hey, isn't Naruto doing the same thing to Hinata, as Sakura is doing to Naruto?" The thing is here, Naruto has been into Sakura long before he realized Hinata's feelings, hell, Hinata only really just now confessed. Where as Naruto has confessed long ago, and Naruto and Sakura are together a hell of a lot more, so even if he hadn't, it should be more obvious to her that he's into her, where as Naruto and Hinata haven't spent as much time together, though they should. Then you have everything that has been happening to Naruto, truth be told, he doesn't have time for either.

I still say that when he gets that time, NarutoxHinata would be best of the two. Frankly, I think it'd be better if Naruto was just by himself as far as we see in the manga, he has to end up with someone, but who knows who else might come into the picture. I do think a little Naruto running around with Byakugan would be pretty freakin awesome, especially if he is half as skilled and full of chakra as Naruto, which is possible, cause remember, Naruto has his own massive chakra store, aside from the Kyuubi.

Also, to the one person that said Sasuke has more experience with girls than Naruto. WRONG! They have the same, if anything Naruto has more. Naruto has been around Sakura, Hinata, Tsunade, etc. Sasuke spent most of his time with Orochimaru, and Kabuto, prior to that with Kakashi, and only after all that is he finally around Karin. Before the SasukexNaruto kiss and before and around that, Sasuke had been too obsessed with revenge to have any interest in the waste of time that would have been women in his eyes, and I'm not saying he's gay either, cause I hate that theory.
well as you said you stopped reading,i urge you to continue,some of tsh posts might explain to you better,hehe
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #118
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

This is obvious:

Kishimoto begun fucking with the fanboy mind by having contradictory story elements. First Hinata's big day out, then Sakura comes out of her shell.... expect this recurringly. Whatever the plan is, Kishimoto is SURE to keep it on the guessing game side.

I am okay with any selection so long as it turns out logical. Dibs would go on Hinata, unless she develops independence in some way. Being a foil for Naruto is not going to cut it. Because so far, Hinata is defined by Nut-ruto to the point perhaps, that her happyness is singularly dependent on blondeboy.

Which is becoming unhealthy: I mean, who else????
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #119
UzumakiRyu
KUSHINA'S HEIR

UzumakiRyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Screw all you haters.

Naruto/RockLee is TRUE LOVE.
UzumakiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #120
Unfera Syndrome
Shadel student

Unfera Syndrome is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
Sakura isn't a main character, hasn't been, and I doubt she will be.

What are you smoking by saying Sakuras not a main chacter shes part of team seven and has probably had the most screen time besides naruto sasuke and kakashi