Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #91
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread

Quote:
In Part II, she matured a lot. The view she had on Itachi, as him being their greatest enemy, because he wanted to capture Naruto and he brought so much pain to Sasuke, was totally different from what her character would think beforehand. She got braver, and she even got stabbed for Chiyo's sake.

This is the problem when it comes to assessing Sakura's character. People read way too much into the Sasori fight. Yes, she was brave and what/not but Chiyo did most of the work, she was pretty much shitting in her pants before Chiyo calmed her down.

After the Gaara rescue arc, she regressed. After Naruto went Kn4 once again it was pretty apparent that she harbored the same helpless demeanor from part 1. She did nothing in the immortals arc, the chasing Itachi arc and the IoP arc.

Sai pretty much called her on her BS. She hasn't been contributing to the cause. She said " She would save Sasuke " for Naruto, yet here we are. Hes shouldering the burden alone without complaining while she has been inactive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-03-2009)

Old 08-03-2009, 08:05 AM   #92
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

This is the problem when it comes to assessing Sakura's character. People read way too much into the Sasori fight. Yes, she was brave and what/not but Chiyo did most of the work, she was pretty much shitting in her pants before Chiyo calmed her down.
Not true, again.

If Chiyo wasn't there, of course Sasori would stomp Sakura with ease, but if Sakura wasn't there, Sasori would have stomped Chiyo, too. They were the best people to take down Sasori, and they did it. Sakura far from won the fight alone, but she was the key fighter, as well.

But we are also talking about her character. She changed a lot, and that was the reason we came to where we are now.

Quote:
After the Gaara rescue arc, she regressed. After Naruto went Kn4 once again it was pretty apparent that she harbored the same helpless demeanor from part 1. She did nothing in the immortals arc, the chasing Itachi arc and the IoP arc.
Yes, she did regress. But Naruto did as well beside the RS training, and his victory over Kakuzu was very shitty. Kishimoto shat all over both Sakura and Naruto from Penis arc all the way to Pain's Invasion arc.
You don't call Naruto not developed in that case.

Quote:
Sai pretty much called her on her BS. She hasn't been contributing to the cause. She said " She would save Sasuke " for Naruto, yet here we are. Hes shouldering the burden alone without complaining while she has been inactive.
Sai didn't call on her BS. He just told her something she wasn't aware of. She said she would save Sasuke, and she is trying, but the fact that she is not strong enough stays.
Naruto isn't carrying the burden alone. Both Sakura and Kakashi carry the same burden. The fact that Naruto wants to act like that is his own problem. She looked for Sasuke just the same as Naruto did.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:19 AM   #93
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Not true, again.

If Chiyo wasn't there, of course Sasori would stomp Sakura with ease, but if Sakura wasn't there, Sasori would have stomped Chiyo, too. They were the best people to take down Sasori, and they did it. Sakura far from won the fight alone, but she was the key fighter, as well.

But we are also talking about her character. She changed a lot, and that was the reason we came to where we are now.

Yes, she did regress. But Naruto did as well beside the RS training, and his victory over Kakuzu was very shitty. Kishimoto shat all over both Sakura and Naruto from Penis arc all the way to Pain's Invasion arc.

Sai didn't call on her BS. He just told her something she wasn't aware of. She said she would save Sasuke, and she is trying, but the fact that she is not strong enough stays.
Naruto isn't carrying the burden alone. Both Sakura and Kakashi carry the same burden. The fact that Naruto wants to act like that is his own problem. She looked for Sasuke just the same as Naruto did.
I agree with the first two parts of your post.

However in the last one, she wasn't aware of? You call that CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT? She is as ignorant as she was since the beginning of part 1 when she looked upon Naruto as annoying. Only when Sasuke pwned her by giving her a taste of her own medicine did she feel for her mistake.
platinumrug (08-03-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #94
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:

My siting the Sasori fight was due to the " bravery " comment. She was brave but at the same time she was shaking before Chiyo told her it was ok because she was there.

Sakura was a key fighter....more like a antidote pack mule. She is praised by her so called " super evasion skills " yet people seem to dismiss the fact that Chiyo got her through the thickest part of attacks which was that initial needle barrage.

Quote:
Naruto didn't regress. His resolve has only strengthened since his failure at the penis arc. Itachi paid testament to how strong Naruto's bond ( at least on his side of the equation ) with Sasuke were and entrusted him with saving his younger bother.

Power wise, Naruto did look bad when they met Sasuke again, but the Kyubi side effects were still crippling him. I'm not making excuses, he did look bad since that confrontation was almost a rape scenario.

His victory over Kazuzu was not the best executed moment but he was also worn out from training, can't expect grace from a " Look, im going to show off my new jutsu now " moment.

Quote:
Come on now. Kakashi and Sakura cannot in any way shape or form begin to compare with Naruto's effort. Naruto goes to the extremes for the cause, Sakura...not so much. Kakashi, shit even less.

Granted that Naruto failed to communicate but that doesn't change the fact that he busts his ass more than the rest of TK combined.

Quote:
yeah, good stuff like sasuke getting played like a bitch... again
Funny that you mentioned that. I just happen to have a gif that will quench the thirst for Sasuke fail.
Enjoy.

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-03-2009 at 08:32 AM.
platinumrug (08-03-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #95
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

Not saying that Sakura is week, but she has been a little on the weak side.
If you really wanted to show some kind of growth, that why, when the could nin came in, did she get her drop kicked, while Naruto is over there blocking swords with his bare hands? It just seems that for her to be showing growth after training under one of the sannin,.... she fails when compaired to the others two who were trained under a Sannin.

OFT: True Blood
GODRIC!! SWEET!!
WTF? How are you gonna shoot Jason. I swear that chick is psyco!

Last edited by Kyuubito; 08-03-2009 at 08:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyuubito For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (08-03-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 08:30 AM   #96
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

OFT: True Blood.

Quote:
GODRIC!! SWEET!!
WTF? How are you gonna shoot Jason. I swear that chick is psyco!
Not to mention a total whore. Lol Daphne got killed, oh how sweet that was. And yes, Godric = massive win !!!

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-03-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Ero-Sage (08-03-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #97
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh lord, that would make 80% + of the Naruto fandom explode in their pants. Seriously, everyone with the exception of die hard Sakura fans ( yes some people like her that much, why ? who knows ) hate her unmercifully.

But the chances of that happening are slim to none. Her death would accomplish nothing but pissing off her loved ones. Naruto dies, it can be for Martyrdom. Sasuke dies, it could be for redemption.

Sakura dies....who gives a shit, Yaaayy the manga just got 100% better. Less panel of her failness.
Hrmmm.. I'm not a die hard Sakura fan but I don't hate her character ether (Actually like her more than Naruto personally speaking). I think you're speaking more for Hinatards rather than NL as a whole. At the very least Sakura contributes more to the manga plot & is more entertaining when compared to most other mediocre characters out there(Hinata, Kiba, Neji....). You know who should have died by now? Kakashi & Hinata as both really don’t have much to contribute to the manga’s plot at this point. Sakura dieing would be ok given the right conditions which would be Sasuke killing her (only logical way this could happen).

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (08-03-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #98
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
It can only be obtained by stealing the EYES (more than one) of that user's brother, who also has MS.
How the F do you know this? It is wrong (IMHO) to think this. We only know about one time that eyes were used to produce EMS and you are making conclusions like. Why didnt you say that only the older brother can take the little brothers eyes? OR That you have to take it on a Monday?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 08-03-2009, 10:17 AM   #99
SevenHokage
Academy Student

SevenHokage is an unknown quantity at this point

.nth to say .but nice prediction i like the chap 460 prediction best .i jus wish Danzo get his ass kick and die -.- i hate him more then sasuke lols

Last edited by SevenHokage; 08-03-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #100
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Please make Raikage say Shuddup fool!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #101
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Sasori won that fight anyways nd both Chiyo nd Sakura lost, Sasori purposely allowed himself to be hit with the attack obviously cause he still had feelings for chiyo who was his grandmother.

I understand what you saying Shrike about how both needed each other to combat Sasori, but ur wrong on that point...

While you right both would prob get killed off fighting alone, the question u ask is who would last longer without the other... If Sakura fought alone she'd be dead in a matter of seconds right when the fight starts, Chiyo would have held out way longer then Sakura could ever...

These Villains gotta stop being pussies in the end..

Sasori - Turns good nd lets himself be hit
Itachi - was always good
Pain - Turned good at the end

I mean does every strong shinobi in this manga thats evil gotta turn good in order for him to die... Next thing u know MADARA SAYS SORRY FOR EVERYTHING HE'S DONE ND revives Minato.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (08-03-2009), Numinous (08-03-2009), platinumrug (08-03-2009), Silverblade (08-03-2009), TheJkid (08-03-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #102
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Chiyo+Sakura was the perfect team to defeat Sasori. Period.

Chiyo had the knowledge about the puppets and Sakura had the brawn to smash em plus the ability to remove poison.

Madara turning good at the end? That guy is the biggest loser of all time. Good or Evil. He is still a loser.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #103
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point

Need more spoilers and prediction guys!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #104
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I been away for a while. The only reason why I had Danzou on Naruto's tip, was because Danzou wants to gain confidence from the other Kages. If the Kages believe Naruto is amazing, they'd be willing to let Naruto mature and grow as a Host, and with what Naruto done in the past and based off his background, Naruto could perhaps put up quite the resistance against Madara and his supposed army. Danzou personally may hate Naruto's guts, but even he knows the importance Naruto holds as a shinobi, which may explain why he'd go a tab bit lighter on him due to the village placing so much respect in Naruto's hands and for other reasons that could be obvious.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
Old 08-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #105
ssnider
Academy Student

ssnider is an unknown quantity at this point

Prediction from a NOOB:

1. Killer Bee returns/ is found and is ordered to take out Naruto.
2. Raikage agrees to the idea that which ever village controls the last Jinchuuriki should lead the task group.
3. Sasuke ambushes Danzou on return trip.

Following chaper:
1. Danzou and Sasuke fight
2. Flash back on what really happened at the Uchiha massacre.
3. Killer Bee finds Naruto.
Closed Thread