Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #121
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
First off you mean martyr. Second, thats pretty fucked up posting spoilers about true blood. Third, you must be gay for reading the twilight books...

twilight = gay tween books

true blood = adult gore and sexytime fun
1. Thanks for the correction lol.
2. I'll spoil what I please it's not my fault people want to keep talking about a TV show with an emo vamp as the star.
3. Didn't much care for the books I was just being a dick.
4. Why so serious? Did I touch a nerve with that comment?

O fun times fun times I'm loving it bitch glad I could erk your nerves before going to sleep.

PS: o yeah we'll be seeing more of Sasuke next chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-04-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:11 AM   #122
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

I agree with you on twilight. And can you give me the link to the cup? Like not in a bad way i really think i missed that man...

Oh and blood means he is GAINING vision/power. More blood=stronger Sharingan. Or he gained a new technique. Whenever Amaterasu, or Tsukoyomi is used, it usually has blood from the eye. Sasuke basically cries blood. lol.

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #123
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^WTF are you smoking? blood coming out of a sharingan eye is a sign of the eye getting damaged.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (08-04-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #124
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

@giff its either between sasuke v itachi and killer bee fight or after the KB fight i cant remember.

@veng you'll have to do better than that to get on my nerves...i agree about bringing it up in a naruto prediction thread. Dag and i are fans tho and occaisionally bring it up. Prolly should take it to the tv threads or something...keep killing those brain cells, its serving you well so far. what r u drinking tonight? boonesfarm? that would go well with your tween books
Old 08-04-2009, 12:21 AM   #125
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

Fucking Idiot...everytime sasuke, or a Uchiha gets a new Sharingan Ability, or Sharingan, THEY BLEED! Fucking idiot! So your telling me when Sasuke first used Amaterasu and it bled it was because he started losing his sight? Yeah a little sight was lost, but no significant. Plus itachi used Amaterasu HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES! It didn't bleed. Neither did it when he used Tsukoyomi.

So if you really think bleeding means lose of vision (NOT IN RL!) then your F'ed up. The Uchiha clan, is closely tied to blood. They gain power and they bleed. It's basically saying, "They gain power, but they bleed because that power causes then pain." Anyone who gains Mangekyo for the first time bleeds that time. It is for the exact reason i stated. They may have gianed imense power, but to get to that point they had to lose people close to them.

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Old 08-04-2009, 12:23 AM   #126
Vengeance
Death Scythe

@Ero-Sage; A little earlier I was drinking vodka cran with a few Irish car bombs.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #127
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Irish car bombs are the BOMB! Nice! Vodka cran tho?.....not so much, but it does pair well with twilight books....LOL
Old 08-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #128
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post
Fucking Idiot...
Excuse me? You're name must be Ron.
Quote:
everytime sasuke, or a Uchiha gets a new Sharingan Ability, or Sharingan, THEY BLEED! Fucking idiot! So your telling me when Sasuke first used Amaterasu and it bled it was because he started losing his sight? Yeah a little sight was lost, but no significant. Plus itachi used Amaterasu HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES! It didn't bleed. Neither did it when he used Tsukoyomi.
Ummm yeah you're name is Ron! High Ron nice to meet you. FYI Itachi's eye didn't bleed when Amaterasu was first used because Kishi didn't have the concept for MS yet. Tsukoyomi & Amaterasu were both used before the concept of MS came out. MS wasn't even mentioned until the rescue Sasuke arc. Bleeding is not a sign of a new tec Ron as Itachi's eye bleed during Sasuke's fight when he already knew both Tsukoyami & Amaterasu.
Quote:
So if you really think bleeding means lose of vision (NOT IN RL!) then your F'ed up.
Yes because grabbing one's eye in pain is a sign the blood coming out of it is a good thing why exactly? Lose of vision after the blood came out is a sign that blood is a good thing why exactly?
Quote:
The Uchiha clan, is closely tied to blood.
Really the Uchiha are vampires?? proof?? Wait Karin doesn't count!!!
Quote:
They gain power and they bleed. It's basically saying, "They gain power, but they bleed because that power causes then pain." Anyone who gains Mangekyo for the first time bleeds that time. It is for the exact reason i stated. They may have gianed imense power, but to get to that point they had to lose people close to them.
Dude ok enough re-read the manga before posting in this forum again because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Yes overusing their power causes them pain & also eye bleeding. Both the pain & eye bleeding are signs of damage.

@Ero-Sage: The vodka cran is to pace myself so I don't get to drunk to fast.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-04-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:35 AM   #129
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

People always made sure to spoiler tag any True Blood talk, there are fans here of the show who don't like spoilers like Shrike so we made sure to respect them.

That was pretty shitty Veng.

OT: Spoilers will be out in about 6-8 hours. Oh what cliff hanger will we be left with before the break.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #130
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fucking Idiot...everytime sasuke, or a Uchiha gets a new Sharingan Ability, or Sharingan, THEY BLEED! Fucking idiot! So your telling me when Sasuke first used Amaterasu and it bled it was because he started losing his sight? Yeah a little sight was lost, but no significant. Plus itachi used Amaterasu HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES! It didn't bleed. Neither did it when he used Tsukoyomi.

So if you really think bleeding means lose of vision (NOT IN RL!) then your F'ed up. The Uchiha clan, is closely tied to blood. They gain power and they bleed. It's basically saying, "They gain power, but they bleed because that power causes then pain." Anyone who gains Mangekyo for the first time bleeds that time. It is for the exact reason i stated. They may have gianed imense power, but to get to that point they had to lose people close to them.

You are talking about the Sharingan or a Woman's hymen when it's penetrated?

No dude. The blood is a sign of the vision deteriorating due to a use of a powerful jutsu such as Amasteru. Tsukyomi doesn't have the same effect. Blood flows from the eye or nose if it's a powerful lethal jutsu.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:14 AM   #131
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Or.... how about we don't talk about True Blood in a Naruto thread? There's fucking food for thought.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
TheJkid (08-04-2009), TheSixthHokage (08-04-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #132
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Or.... how about we don't talk about True Blood in a Naruto thread? There's fucking food for thought.
How about you just ignore it ?? Its under a spoiler tag for a reason, no one is forcing you to read it.

How is that for fucking food for thought ??
Old 08-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #133
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
How about you just ignore it ?? Its under a spoiler tag for a reason, no one is forcing you to read it.

How is that for fucking food for thought ??
Na I like the idea of me being allowed to spoil shit not related to this topic if people want to continue to talk about it. Simply put you can talk about that shit in a different section of this forum. So why don't you try doing that instead of saying o this guy is awesome wooo true blood!! in this section all the fucking time.

PS: The Kages are going to continue arguing & this convo will result in a ninja war.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-04-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:30 AM   #134
Naruto_rules
Academy Student

Naruto_rules is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

hahahahah ur quotes are the funniest thing i read haha like about the fouth now this ok heres a tip go to chapter one and start rereading it all over again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naruto_rules For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-04-2009), Vengeance (08-04-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 01:31 AM   #135
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

@Veng

Of course and that is when we see Naruto become famous and plus an epic battle royale of bitches, faggots and losers like Madara. (I hope kishi extends the panels to 25 when this war takes place.) I love action and debates.
Closed Thread