The 4th Hokage - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #136
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
And once again, there is no "nice try". Lol, but whatever.
yup w/e every post there's a new thing to boost up minato from the manga yet the same shits always being repeated for shodai i find that hilarious... just more proof to why the manga hypes minato the most...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #137
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page014.html

1st could bend Buuji to his own will.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page011.html

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-10-2009 at 11:54 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #138
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Hey guys stop saying that The First Hokage defeated Madara and the fox cause it ain't true. Maybe he defeated Madara but not the fox since it was under his control and wouldn't need to fight it (you could also say that The First beat Madara with the nine tailled fox's help-but this is all a speculation). The only thing we can all agree on is that Madara is way stronger now than he was before.(And naturally you can't compare the fight he had against the first hokage with the fight he had against the forth).

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 08-10-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #139
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Hey guys stop saying that The First Hokage defeated Madara and the fox cause it ain't true. Maybe he defeated Madara but not the fox since it was under his control and wouldn't need to fight it (you could also say that The First beat Madara with the nine tailled fox's help-but this is all a speculation). The only thing we can all agree on is that Madara is way stronger now than he was before.(And naturally you can't compare the fight he had against the first hokage with the fight he had against the forth).
What do u think Madara was making the fox do while under his control? The picture shows Kyuubi with the 1st wood rapped around him in several places. The 1st defeated Madara, and Kyuubi being controlled by Madara

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 08-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #140
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
yup w/e every post there's a new thing to boost up minato from the manga yet the same shits always being repeated for shodai i find that hilarious... just more proof to why the manga hypes minato the most...
Okay and? Minato can be hyped up all he fucking wants to be doesn't mean a damn thing. The 1st's one and only job was to show what he could do, the only person with the original bloodline to use mokuton and could control Bijuu's and jinchurikki's, and to show he helped create the foundation for the hidden leaf village. There is no extra purpose for him, outside of Yamato to have someone else in this world with the ability to use mokuton, other than that there is no other reason for shodai to exist. You can take that however you want to.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #141
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
The picture shows Kyuubi with the 1st wood rapped around him in several places. The 1st defeated Madara, and Kyuubi being controlled by Madara
Can you please show me this picture you're talking about?

Edit: The fact that he was holding it captive doesn't mean he defeated the fox. He was just holding it.
That's like shikamaru catching someone in the shadow bind jutsu. But I get your point. I agree with you.

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 08-11-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #142
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Can you please show me this picture you're talking about?

Edit: The fact that he was holding it captive doesn't mean he defeated the fox. He was just holding it.
That's like shikamaru catching someone in the shadow bind jutsu.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/10-11/
Rikudou Sennin (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #143
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Well lol I guess He did defeat Madara and the fox. I was wrong and I'm sorry for wasting your time platinumrug. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 08-11-2009 at 12:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #144
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol you didn't waste my time I was going through and re-reading those chapters as a matter of fact and when you asked for it, I just went, found it and posted it, lol. Thanks anyway though.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #145
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Okay and? Minato can be hyped up all he fucking wants to be doesn't mean a damn thing. The 1st's one and only job was to show what he could do, the only person with the original bloodline to use mokuton and could control Bijuu's and jinchurikki's, and to show he helped create the foundation for the hidden leaf village. There is no extra purpose for him, outside of Yamato to have someone else in this world with the ability to use mokuton, other than that there is no other reason for shodai to exist. You can take that however you want to.
Exactly my point Shodaime did 1 thing he helped create the village.... he didn't do anything breath taking for people to talk about there's a reason why Minato is talked about how he sealed the kyuubi nd what a hero he is, shodaime was enver talked about like that because yes he beat a guy who controlled the fox but he didn't put away the fox... take that as u want it

@Rikudo Sennin no dnt say u agree with them ur right nd they're wrong all that picture shows is the kyuubi being held down THATS ALL not the kyuubi being defeated... u didn't waste anytime u pointed out a point i've been saying "that all he did was hold down the kyuubi"...

Liondemon im well aware that shodaime could control bijju nd jinchuriki he however never controleld kyuubi nd couldn't because only an uchiha can..

Last edited by Myth; 08-11-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #146
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, I suppose using his mokuton to help create a village isn't breath taking considering no one else can do that. Truthfully, the same can be said for Minato, the only thing "breath taking" he did was seal the kyuubi and split the chakra. But I don't really care about who's stronger, my whole point in this discussion is that Minato wouldn't stomp Hashirama, never said he wouldn't beat him just saying that if the two ever were to fight (which won't happen) it would be a really good fight and the fight could go either way.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:57 AM   #147
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Lol, I suppose using his mokuton to help create a village isn't breath taking considering no one else can do that. Truthfully, the same can be said for Minato, the only thing "breath taking" he did was seal the kyuubi and split the chakra. But I don't really care about who's stronger, my whole point in this discussion is that Minato wouldn't stomp Hashirama, never said he wouldn't beat him just saying that if the two ever were to fight (which won't happen) it would be a really good fight and the fight could go either way.
it wouldn't go either way u can't beat something that moves at the speed of light ...... simple as that

Actually yamato can do the same re read the chapters he already created more then a dozen new homes in konoha......zzZZZ

people dnt say shodai he who defeated madara in his prime they say shodai he who created the village... nd yondai he who sealed the kyuubi himself.. ol u compare nd contrast urself.

Im literally done with this thread for good.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #148
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

Liondemon im well aware that shodaime could control bijju nd jinchuriki he however never controleld kyuubi nd couldn't because only an uchiha can..
So Kyuubi isnt a buuji? Does it really have to state Kyuubi specifically for u to believe. It didnt name any buuji it just said buuji which would imply all.

If 1st couldnt control Kyuubi, then why did Jiraiya say only Yamato had the potential to "control" Nartuto, who has Kyuubi in him? Only an Uhiha can control Kyuubi by "genutsu" like they do, but the 1st can due to his genes, in his own way.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 01:04 AM   #149
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes it would go either way, lol. Minato would never in his life "stomp" Hashi and that's it, lol. You keep acting as if Hashi is a push over and he isn't. Okay, we all know he defeated madara in his prime, we know he created the village. People will recognize him for creating the village before defeating Madara, that's just how shit is. And how am I comparing and contrasting myself, I don't know what you meant by that! But sorry, no matter how much you like minato, he wouldn't stomp Hashi, and its not like they would ever fight in the first place since they're technically comrades, hashi creating the village and minato being born in it.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #150
Myth
Kage

Oh btw just to prove that only an uchiha can control the kyuubi

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/15/

Quote:
Only an Uhiha can control Kyuubi by "genutsu" like they do, but the 1st can due to his genes, in his own way.
Unfortunately thats ur assumption nd u have no proof... dude u should have stopped way back when u said "shodaime controlled kyuubi like a pet"

Last edited by Myth; 08-11-2009 at 01:33 AM.