The 4th Hokage - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 03:00 AM   #151
Rikudou Sennin
Legend
 
Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Posts: 357
Thanks: 1,923
Thanked 350 Times in 180 Posts
Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road
Re: The 4th Hokage

Myth, if Shodaime couldn't control the Kyuubi what made it go away after he defeated Madara? Did it dissapear because it was a summon?(I'm not disapproving anything, I'm just curious what you think happend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
@Rikudo Sennin no dnt say u agree with them ur right nd they're wrong all that picture shows is the kyuubi being held down THATS ALL not the kyuubi being defeated... u didn't waste anytime u pointed out a point i've been saying "that all he did was hold down the kyuubi"
He was just holding down the fox but he was fighting at the same time. After I saw the Pic I realised that it's pretty hard to defeat the strongest Uchiha whilst holding down the strongest bijuu. So in a way he was fighting them both.

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 08-11-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-11-2009, 06:51 AM   #152
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 4th Hokage

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/12/
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #153
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Lol you didn't waste my time I was going through and re-reading those chapters as a matter of fact and when you asked for it, I just went, found it and posted it, lol. Thanks anyway though.
OMG at least read the damn thread if you're gonna embarass yourselves I already posted that pic along with all the other PROOF that Shodaime is the greatest. He did defeat Madara using kyuubi as his weapon, nothing that fanboy Myth say can take that away from him lol. Look at him making pathetic excuses like Minato is smarter because he figured out you need a special power to beat Madara lol, Minato is in the belly of death god and his faith in Naruto is a gamble. It was the only thing he could do period. If the first was there, he would have saved the village and Minato's ass.

Oh btw "rasengan > mokuton" that's rich!! You know, every mokuton jutsu the first may have had was his own ORIGINAL. Nobody else had mokuton so it's not like he could learn anything from somebody else. He created _all_ the jutsu he used. Forget about Minato's THREE jutsu, even Konohamaru can use rasengan, the incomplete shape manipulation jutsu.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 08-11-2009 at 08:51 AM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #154
Rikudou Sennin
Legend
 
Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Posts: 357
Thanks: 1,923
Thanked 350 Times in 180 Posts
Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road
Re: The 4th Hokage

"trondah" Why are you bashing Minato just to prove your point? I get it Shodaime is a great ninja but so is Minato. There really is no comparing the two because they lived in diffrent times. So the idea that Shodaime is better than Minato just because he defeated Madara and the other didn't falls because Madara could have been weaker when he fought Shodaime than when he fought Minato.(This is just a speculation just like your theory)

Edit: How can you possibly know for sure that Mokuton>Rasengan? In my opinion Rasengan is better because of it's effiecieny. Mokuton is mostly a trapping and defensive style even though it can pe used for offense too it's not as efficient as Rasengan because Mokuton style jutsus consume more chakra and require hand seals. Anyway it's pointless to argue my point any further! We're not going to reach common ground on this.

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 08-11-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
DarkAsKnight (08-11-2009), Krohnie84 (08-11-2009), moebrown20 (08-11-2009), Myth (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #155
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Shodaime is not the greatest Ninja obviously Kishimoto doesn't think so because he changed his mind.... The link with Madara proves it... Liondemon is the only 1 who is sane enough to bring up the fact "that how could madara know who the greatest truly is".
Also that Link you posted was completely mis translated i already said i can prove it hell the proof is 2 pages after it lol...


edit:rikudo sennin ur right madara was weaker when he fought shodaime newbs soon will learn.

Last edited by Myth; 08-11-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #156
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: The 4th Hokage

Whats this bullshit about Hashirama is better than Minato ??

If Hashirama was the "bestest"/"greatestest"/"strongestest" shinobi ever, then how come nobody even knew his name until almost 400 chapters ??

I think it is pretty obvious that Minato is considered the "all time best", and not Hashirama.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
moebrown20 (08-11-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #157
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Whats this bullshit about Hashirama is better than Minato ??

If Hashirama was the "bestest"/"greatestest"/"strongestest" shinobi ever, then how come nobody even knew his name until almost 400 chapters ??

I think it is pretty obvious that Minato is considered the "all time best", and not Hashirama.
yes that's what kakashi jriaiya sarutobi tsunade anko all seem to imply,, but ya know hardheaded people nd mis translations.....

doesn't matter madara clearly said shodaime was only the best of his own time nuff said. u know whats more sad is that Minato achieved sucha a high level at such a young age nd could still have gotten better had he not died.... if he was alive nobody would ever surpass him.

Last edited by Myth; 08-11-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #158
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,677
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Whats this bullshit about Hashirama is better than Minato ??

If Hashirama was the "bestest"/"greatestest"/"strongestest" shinobi ever, then how come nobody even knew his name until almost 400 chapters ??

I think it is pretty obvious that Minato is considered the "all time best", and not Hashirama.
Okay and? No one knew the fourth's name until about 400 chapters as well, we only knew him as the fourth, just as we only knew the 1st as Shodai and now Hashi. Knowing his name has absolutely nothing to do with it, but the shit doesn't matter, lol. I never once said that shodai was better than Minato, just saying if they were to ever fight it'd be a good fight. It's not going to happen so oh well. Also, just so you don't mis understand what I meant, I meant as in we didn't know the fourth's TRUE real name, we know of the fourth hokage, just not of his real name. And we knew of the first and second hokage from the earliest chapters of naruto and especially the fight they had in the invasion of konoha arc.
__________________
Check me out on

Last edited by platinumrug; 08-11-2009 at 12:06 PM.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
DarkAsKnight (08-11-2009), trondah (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #159
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Okay and? No one knew the fourth's name until about 400 chapters as well, we only knew him as the fourth, just as we only knew the 1st as Shodai and now Hashi. Knowing his name has absolutely nothing to do with it, but the shit doesn't matter, lol. I never once said that shodai was better than Minato, just saying if they were to ever fight it'd be a good fight. It's not going to happen so oh well. Also, just so you don't mis understand what I meant, I meant as in we didn't know the fourth's TRUE real name, we know of the fourth hokage, just not of his real name. And we knew of the first and second hokage from the earliest chapters of naruto and especially the fight they had in the invasion of konoha arc.
the first hokage to be introduced in this story was the 4th hokage kishi built the story around him.. the very first chapter... when they talk about the kyuubi attacking etc etc....

Listen bottom line is both are bad ass plain nd simple all the 4 hoakge were kick ass shinobi... just the hype points to minato being better thats all it could by JUST hype but we will know soon im sure...

But Shodai was in no way shape or from the best there ever was Madara stated it himself recently that means recently thats what kishi wanted so he wrote that... not to mention madara knows more then anyone since he's lived through pretty much every hokage era.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #160
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 4th Hokage

You know what myth, maybe you're right. Maybe 4th is better then the 1st or at least equal in power. ( I'm still home depot hokage fan you know)

But i agree with you.

Madara did live in all hokage era, that means he have 5 generation of time to develop jutsus. Even an idiot can come up with a kick ass jutsu given the time and this is madara we're talking about. The former leader of an emo clan. Given 5 generation of time to develop jutsus. Then control the kyuubi that hashi, who I think watch too many Nat Geo and decide to release it to the wild.

Once again he attack konoha KNOWING, KNOWING that with all Minato justus, he can't control any tailbeast forcing Minato to use death god.

Did Madara win?

Yes Madara win. Cuz Konoha lost Minato and then the Uchihas. He got the last laugh.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
DarkAsKnight (08-11-2009), NeoKakarott023 (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #161
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
"trondah" Why are you bashing Minato just to prove your point? I get it Shodaime is a great ninja but so is Minato.
So it's ok to bash Hashirama, but not Minato? Ok then....

Quote:
There really is no comparing the two because they lived in diffrent times. So the idea that Shodaime is better than Minato just because he defeated Madara and the other didn't falls because Madara could have been weaker when he fought Shodaime than when he fought Minato.(This is just a speculation just like your theory)
Ok someone isn't paying attention. It's not just about Madara, he might very well have been weaker or stronger than today that's not the point. Kyuubi doesn't even have an age, for him 100 years is nothing. So defeating kyuubi then is the same should be the same as when Minato faced him, right? Not only that, Madara was there controlling it and fighting at the same time. This is the issue here.

Quote:
Edit: How can you possibly know for sure that Mokuton>Rasengan? In my opinion Rasengan is better because of it's effiecieny. Mokuton is mostly a trapping and defensive style even though it can pe used for offense too it's not as efficient as Rasengan because Mokuton style jutsus consume more chakra and require hand seals. Anyway it's pointless to argue my point any further! We're not going to reach common ground on this.
I can't of course, it's just a wild assumption made after the fact that Myth claimed "rasengan > mokuton". I'm not sure where you're going with this.

The point is it's been proven Hashirama was hailed as the greatest of all time, and was the pillar of the shinobi world. His accomplishments goes from defeating Madara+kyuubi, having several bijuu under his control, to founding Konoha.

After these facts are put out the greatest fanboy of all time comes out bashing Hashirama with statements like "only the fourth has ever created a jutsu", "hashirama accomplished nothing" etc. I'm just answering these simple remarks with the same coin, it's just for fun. Both hokages were of course amazing, I'm just going by what the manga tells me. Why hail Shodai as the best if Minato is? Doesn't make sense.

One last thing fanboys, Madara has never made a statement on who was the greatest _of all time_. Sorry, come up with something better. Like the proof I gave earlier.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 08-11-2009 at 02:36 PM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #162
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
So it's ok to bash Hashirama, but not Minato? Ok then....



Ok someone isn't paying attention. It's not just about Madara, he might very well have been weaker or stronger than today that's not the point. Kyuubi doesn't even have an age, for him 100 years is nothing. So defeating kyuubi then is the same should be the same as when Minato faced him, right? Not only that, Madara was there controlling it and fighting at the same time. This is the issue here.



I can't of course, it's just a wild assumption made after the fact that Myth claimed "rasengan > mokuton". I'm not sure where you're going with this.

The point is it's been proven Hashirama was hailed as the greatest of all time, and was the pillar of the shinobi world. His accomplishments goes from defeating Madara+kyuubi, having several bijuu under his control, to founding Konoha.

After these facts are put out the greatest fanboy of all time comes out bashing Hashirama with statements like "only the fourth has ever created a jutsu", "hashirama accomplished nothing" etc. I'm just answering these simple remarks with the same coin, it's just for fun. Both hokages were of course amazing, I'm just going by what the manga tells me. Why hail Shodai as the best if Minato is? Doesn't make sense.

One last thing fanboys, Madara has never made a statement on who was the greatest _of all time_. Sorry, come up with something better. Like the proof I gave earlier.
Dude he is the pillar of the shinobi world because he was basically the first leader ever remember everyone started to mimic konoah's system because that was the first village ever..

He stopped the wars nd fighting for a good while as well props to him, he loved peace nd hated fighting minato took after his ideology.. I agree with u dude hashirama was the pillar of the shinobi world he basically started the village system nd started to make treaties with ppl to stop the fighting...

Nd he was the greatest shinobi of his time, this was said by a man who knows him better then anyone he's fought against his clan many times nd fought shodai himself, he's lived through every kage era thats why he said what he said he saw the big dogs nd compared him...

Minato was a natural talented once in a decade genius though we know in this manga regular genius ninja are bad ass but his skill nd talent level was on a whole other level from a regular genius.... this guy did so much nd reached such a high level nd yet he was so young even younger then kakashi is now... Minato was entering his prime when he died this guy could have done so much more nd attained such a level that surpassing could not happen....


Both are bad ass in my eyes nobody would stomp anyone(that was me just exaggerating as i've said before) but so far at least till this point everyone seems to hold Minato as the best nd only now is kishi changing his direction by making madara the best.. its expected of course if u really think the guy is as strong as he was before after living 100 years ur mistaken madara is no idiot himself he wouldn't waste all this time nd not develop new abilities.

Im sure the manga will shine the light on which of them truly was the best it will happen for sure, nd we will find out what happened that day when he fought hashirama...

If kishi writes it in now after madara said "shodai was only the strongest of his time" if kishi writes it in that shodaime was without a doubt the best there ever was then thats what it is... but after kishi wrote this already i doubt he'll go a different direction but we'll see..

Also i said rasengan>mokuton because of the destructive power rasengan packs it would def break through it....


edit:http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page019.html madara clearly says and i quote

"Hashirama Senju.............the greatest ninja of his time, nd the only man i ever admired".

Last edited by Myth; 08-11-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-11-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-12-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #163
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: The 4th Hokage

You're like a broken record. Yondaime was the greatest ninja of his time also. So does that mean Tsunade is stronger? And if Yondaime was that strong why didn't Madara admire him? Kishi already wrote in that Hashirama was the strongest ever, he can't just change his mind lol. This is getting stupid, I'm going with what the author of the manga said.

And btw rasengan might break mokuton but destructive power ain't everything. The first restrained the nine tails with it, nuf said.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #164
moebrown20
Ninja
 
moebrown20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Keystone
Posts: 549
Thanks: 376
Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts
moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough
Re: The 4th Hokage

The first verses the fourth.
My question is, who killed (he died in battle) the first?
We know how the fourth died.
__________________
moebrown20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #165
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
You're like a broken record. Yondaime was the greatest ninja of his time also. So does that mean Tsunade is stronger? And if Yondaime was that strong why didn't Madara admire him? Kishi already wrote in that Hashirama was the strongest ever, he can't just change his mind lol. This is getting stupid, I'm going with what the author of the manga said.
The author said Shodaime was the strongest of his own time not ever.... this was said recently meaning kishi recently wanted it like that..... dnt u see ppl are starting to see it my way anyways.. madara knows more then anyone cause he lived the longest nd lived through every hokage era... Madara doesn't have to admire everyone lmaoo he knew shodaime for a very long time its natural he would admire him nd who knows maybe madara will say he admired the 4th also.. stop jumping the gun let things unfold. u dnt know whats gonna be said in 20 chapters from now lol. nd no minato is hyped to be the best of all the hokage... so we will see though..
Quote:
And btw rasengan might break mokuton but destructive power ain't everything. The first restrained the nine tails with it, nuf said.
Dnt forget shodaime has a jutsu to suppress the kyuubi nd it involves his wood restrain it first.. just look what yamato did.. nd just cause is held it down to some extent doesn't mean it cannot be broken by something with extreme force...

But like i said everything will be revealed in due time..

@moe nobody knows how shodaime died it was speculated before that both him nd his brother perished in the second ninja war.

Last edited by Myth; 08-11-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who is better suited for Hokage? bluuuman Naruto Manga 53 08-18-2009 12:35 PM
1st HOKAGE Shikamaru2007 Naruto Anime 1 07-17-2007 04:09 PM
Hokage Power(now called The Leaf Village's Hokage Power)FC sharinganchakra5551 Official Fanclubs 5138 07-14-2007 11:41 AM
The Next Hokage Spiegel Naruto Anime 152 05-10-2007 04:58 PM
Hokage Exams(not another fc) sharinganchakra5551 Create a Fanclub 0 11-25-2006 03:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.