The 4th Hokage - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-09-2009, 03:28 AM   #16
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road
Re: The 4th Hokage

actually Pain vs 4th could be an interesting fight

of course I'm mostly thinking about Deva Path but the others were kind of pushovers
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #17
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
ahahahahhaha

everytime a thread is made about the 4th, myth is not far behind..........

4th is badass. no doubt bout it.

but he's not the most bad ass. trust me. Hashirama, Pain and Madara can kick his ass all the way to the ramen shop.
When Hashirama learns how to move at the REGULAR speed minato moves at WITHOUT HIS FTG, come see me till then why don't u go back to ur ramen shop with ur beloved Hashirama nd let him feed u ramen with his wooden stick made from his awesome mokuton...

Pain cannot beat Minato not in this world against a guy who can use a time space jutsu Pain is useless Minato can tag a bunch of areas around him even if Pain were to use his best move Chibaku tensei Minato can teleport from it from the markers he placed outside on the field.

Hashirama can't beat minato either all he is known for is using his super strength like Tsunade nd his mokuton ninjutsu neither can do anything to minato who can use sushinn to toe tag his ass nd kill him quick..

Madara I agree Minato may not be able to beat the manga's putting up madara to be the strongest now just like it did to the 4th hokage BEFORE madara was introduced...

Before some moron like Giffica says "then how come the 1st beat madara" well it's obvious madara back then didn't have the same abilities he has now...

Regardless of what anyone else says the 4th was hyped up to be the strongest OR AT LEAST second to amdara for a reason kishi could have picked anybody else but he picked minato to be that pinnacle, he could have picked shodaime or sarutobi but he didn't....

Minato is a self made bad ass he was born with no special bloodline he came p from nothing used plain skill ability nd his genius to become the greatest... nuff said. Besides i already tore ur half assed argument up before when u tried dnt bother again...

Hashirama even with his bloodline failed against the kyuubi he couldn't get rid of it because he lacked the techniques nd power to do so...

Minato faced the kyuubi with no bloodline to suppress its chakra he faced it at full power nd sealed it away with a technique he made nd only he knows how to FULLY use it..

EDIT: I can't stress enough that HASHIRAMA DID NOT BEAT THE KYUUBI morons seem to think he did like giffica well if he did u tools how did the kyuubi end up being perfectly ok SIXTEEN YEARS LATER....

Last edited by Myth; 08-09-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Mimi-chan (08-09-2009)
Old 08-09-2009, 04:09 AM   #18
theonlychad
lord of destruction

theonlychad is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with myth the fourth was a badass

Without Chaos there would be no order.
theonlychad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:58 AM   #19
Docki
Academy Student

Docki is an unknown quantity at this point

i must write here cos of some people thinking that madara or hashimara beat fox which is absolutely not right

madara used his MS to CONTROL fox not BEAT it

hashimara used his Kekkei genkai to CONTROL fox not to beat it

and saying that hashimara defeated madara and fox? so what hashimara had other beasts to fight for him plus madara was young at that time

minato had sealed fox away which must have taken a lot of effort and talent
Docki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docki For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-09-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-09-2009)
Old 08-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #20
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post
4th wasn't fast without FTG you shit head. Kashi has Sharingan. Counter. Bam Kashi wins. Idiot. Learn to determine something besides "LOLZ FTG PWNS ALLZ!"

Every thing has a weakness. EVERY Haxor does. Not just a few, EVERY! No where does it say the 4th was the fastest ninja of all time. I highly doubt that as Lee and Gai are 100X as fast as him...idiot.

i turned that way because myth is retarded. He thinks FTG pwns all. Untrue. its sucks. It isn;t a god technique. it only works on Chunin, maybe Mid-Level jonin as veng said. No where did i say 4th couldn't beat Jonin. Im only talking about kage level ninja. Pein can pwn him. Jiraya can. Madara can. 1st can. Kakashi can (Sharingan HAXOR counter). And even Hidan can once he traps him. How in the world can he beat Hidan? Once he gets cut once, he is done. FTG would be useless. Even if Hidan never hit him, the 4th couldn't do crap. Asuma was pwnage in that fight. He got lucky and wacked off his head. No doubt 4th could beat Hidan, but he would have to use summons.
Khm khm I know this is an old post but I couldn't just pass by.
First u do realize that we know nothing about the 4th. I mean yeah we know a few jutsus he used and things he's done. But that's nothing. I mean let's take ur Hidan theory. Hidan was outsmarted by Shikamaru. How the hell u know that he wasn't as smart as Shikamaru. He was the youngest Hokage to be(HOkage don't tell me Gaara is younger), and he was called a genious by genious nins. I don't think that it means nothing. + we know he created lots of jutsus a dummy wouldn't do that. Gai's speed is an ordenary taijustsu his thunder speed technique or whatever was the name was more complicated. Cos he got his nickname out of it so it was his speciality not an ordinary taijutsu. And talks about beating jounins and kages HELLO he was a KAGE don't underestimate this seat, especially at those time of war.
And finally about his speed and Kakashi's speed. U r confusing two things. Kakashi is fast at handseals and Minato is fast at moving.
Ps all the above is my own opinion.
ps2 sorry for my english =)
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi-chan For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-09-2009)
Old 08-09-2009, 06:51 AM   #21
xennethy
Academy Student

xennethy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post

Everything in that post was fail. 1st>Madara>4th See the point? 4th was not fast. Kashi is much faster. Chidori...did you see him near a path in the forest? 2nd hokage was the Greatest water ninja to live...Surpasses all Mist Ninja. 1st CREATED A FUCKING NIN ABILITY! WOOD YOU FUCKING RETARD! Wood was said to be the greatest Elemental combination. Greater than Lava. 4th made a puny Physical Chakra technique, figured out he can reverse summon on a kunai...WOW! REVERSE SUMMONING! A TOAD CAN DO THAT! IM IMPRESSED MINATO! YOU CAN DO WHAT A TOAD CAN DO! FTG FUCKING SUCKED! ANYONE CAN DO THAT SHIT! It isn't some great technique. It is a reverse summon, on a kunai, or a person....shit. RDS? Um, wow? Orochimaru brought people back from the dead. Until i see Mianto do that, im not impressed.

He sealed the fox...CONGRATES! The 1st DEFEATED THE FOX AND!!!! MADARA! 4th COULDN'T EVEN BEAT THE FOX WITHOUT FUCKING MADARA! YOU FUCKING RETARD!
I believed alot of users had mentioned it, but well, the 1st>Madara>4th point is actually not valid. The 1st and Madara both had advantages against the 9tails, so its not fair to compare like this. And i don't think anyone could beat the 9 tails other than the 2.
As for the 3rd wanting to choose Orochimaru as the Hokage first is because he was his student and he was a genius and an experience ninja. Minato was too young compare to Oro at that time.
And if Minato wasn't that great the 3rd won't just pass his Hokage title to him.

And furthermore we have too little details about the 4th. He was selected as the Hokage not only for his FTG, i believed he had more other jutsus to make him one of the most powerful ninja and well known throughout the ninja world. He didn't show it doesn't mean he don't own any other uber top jutsus.
And so far in the manga we only seen him using his FTG on rocks chunins and some jonins, what if he had a higher version of FTG that works on more powerful ninjas? Because he was against lesser opponents, that was why he may not show his true and best jutsu.

I'm not trying to say the 4th is the most powerful ninja, the 1st and Madara is probably more powerful. But you can't really compare them since they belonged to different eras.
xennethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:05 AM   #22
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

omg i cant believe ill see this level of retardness,
fuck sake were you drunk while posting this,first thing ftg was shown ones in the manga and that was when he won a ninja war himself,all those moves he did while with kakashi are because of his speed,lol manga prove for you lol
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/08/
lol did you think that was ftg lol thats just his normal speed,lol
further proof
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/09/
nb:read before you post something,lol
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #23
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

@GRIFFICA
I got tired of reading your posts (i wonder why... :P) and other peoples so im not sure if somebody already told you this:

you CANNOT track FTG not even byakugan can do it and you think sharingan can. Sharingan ISN'T almighty! FTG is a space time jutsu! you cant track the way you think it would! That is because it is in essence like star trek teleportation (not naruto teleportation which is fast movement)! The users chakra disappears then reappears somewhere else. For somebody who doesn't really know the jutsu they would have no clue where he would reappear! And even if you know the jutsu it doesn'tt mean you are saved. there are ways to effectively use it 1 vs 1 against s level opponents. ex. use bunshins with multiple kunais.

Oh and in kakashi gaiden Minato was still a jonin so he was fighting shinobi of his own rank (and less of course).

Oh and oro was the 3rds first choice if nothing because of his age! Minato was YOUNG very young for a hokage, so of course when you have another super strong shinobi of respectable hokage age he would be your first pick, dont you agree.
Just compare it to the situation now. I guess everybody (or almost everybody) believes that naruto is the strongest in konoha, right? But was he considered to be hokage (not by the common people of course)? no! why? cause of his age!
Even kakashi's, who is older than naruto and older than minato when he was appointed hokage, age was initially a factor against his appointment.

@ griffica there are other stuff you wrote that i want to disprove but i am to pissed cause of your
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
level of retardness
that you've shown in this thread

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 08-09-2009 at 08:37 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #24
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point

Griffica are you stupid? how can a sharingan track FTG if the seal doesnt even have a chakra to start off? before you know that minato's behind you youre already dead! already! and not anyone can do FTG as you say cause damn! if anyone can do it id recommend ten-ten to learn it! kakashi the copy ninja couldnt even do it.

4th has alot of talent but died prematurely,if he didnt then he can still be more powerful and develop alot more of his crazy ass jutsus. , madaras an old fuck thats why hes strong.

and yeah madara controlled/beat whatever the hell youre saying the 9 tails, well shit minato put the 9 tails behind the bars!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #25
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

FTW pwns all the 4th was a beast everyone else failz

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #26
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

First off, FTG is useless if you cannot get close. Multiple Reverse Summons would bring down his Chakra so freaking fast.

When i said Wood is better in lava, I meant in terms of dificulty. Not in life. Obviously Lava pwn Wood.

You guys do know we know nothing about the 1st either? He created a forest in one day. That forest in gigantic!

Madara didn't beat the fox. The fox was scared of Madara. He saw Madara's eyes in sasuke and crapped his pants. When he saw Minato he did what? He wanted to kill him? he wasn't afraid. Madara he is scared of. 1st beat the fox. He didn't seal him. He beat him. Loo at the fight at The Final Vally. The main picture is lots of Wood, flying at the Fox and Madara. Is says Madara was defeated. To defeat Madara the fox had to go down. Do you really think FTG would do anything against the 1st? all it does is make you move near the person. It doesn't do damage.

Pein would pwn Minato. Minato has how many summons? Pein has many more. Jiraya was much more skilled in the Toad Arts and summoning than Minato ever was. Jiraya taught him how to summon. Pein has multiple summons. He would crush Minato easily without Chibaku.

No ninja that is Kage level would die because of FTG. Bottom line. It isn't that great of a technuque. You really think if Minato is behind Pein, 4th, or Madara that they cannot counter it? Really? He would have to HIT Madara's faze first. Pein has 6 Bodies. 6! He hits one, and what happens? The other 5 jump on him. Naruto didn't even defeat Pein at full power. He had used tons of chakra already.

No matter how you cut it, the 4th's base speed would not help against a Sharingan user. I have no doubt that FTG would be useless against Lee, and Gai for one. Kakashi can open gates as well. Do you really think the 4th is faster than him? YEAH! You all forgot about Kakashi opening the gates? Right? Ah there you go! Now you see why i say Kakashi is faster! 4th Base speed would be useless as the Sharingan would see through it. The only thing Minato has is the Summoning. Kakashi would have a lot of trouble countering that. Its most likely that Minato could not summon 3 toads. Probably just Bunta. He cannot go Sage Mode either. Only Jiraya and Naruto can do that. No 2 wyas about it.

In kakashi Gaiden he was fighting Chunin, that were being lead by Jonin captains. His own side in that Chapter was being lead by a Jonin with multiple chunin. Chunin make up Majority of the Ninja. There aren't that many Jonin as you think compared to chunin.

Minato was fast, yes, but speed gets you where against people who can Open gates? Or have 6 Bodies? Or can faze? Or have Sage Mode? Its most likely Jiraya was better than him in his prime. He knew Sage Mode. When going sage he would be stronger and faster than Minato.

That war was not won by Minato alone. There were all 3 sannin at the time. Im not sure if Orochi had been gone, but if he was gone, then Minato was Kage. The 3rd was there as well. Did you forget about him? There were many more ninja as well in that war. Without FTG Minato isn't useful in that war. Bottom line. Take out FTG and and he cannot take out 20 Chunin at once. He cannot take out as many people as he did. Even when Kakashi was young he was very fast. Give him the Third Gate and his current speed which is much faster, and Minato pales in comparason.

Most likely he couldn't beat KB, either. When we saw KB fight sasuke he barely used any jutsu in that fight. He probably has many more combo jutsu with the 8-Tails.

The 4th had Wind. Its pretty obvious. He had another chakra type as well, but we do not know. Madara has Fire. Fire>Wind The 4th did not have Water. That's probably true. He might have had Earth, or Lightening. Most Likely Lightening. Madara most likely has 3 types. It wouldn't be that farfetched to say after 100 years he figured a way to learn 3. Pein has multiple. However, rasengan would be useless againt him. Everything the 4th throws at pein would be counter and at a greater level. Summons, Rasengan, FTG. All. 1st. Wow. The first had Water and Earth. Lightening beats earth which the 4th may have had, but Wood is very differant. Wood was a amazing element. Oh and Lava? Fire+Earth? Water>Fire Earth>Water Technically the 1st's wood would be greater than Lava.

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Giffica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #27
Itachi Madness
Academy Student

Itachi Madness is an unknown quantity at this point

ya tizmaster I agree he was great
Itachi Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #28
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

No one is saying he wasn't great. However, he isn't the best. Even Myth knows that everyone is saying Madara is the greatest ninja alive, or dead, not counting The Sage of 6 Obviously. Minato wasn't the best, neither was Madara. Sage of 6 pwns all! GO SAGE! However, Madara's name brings fear. When the Fox saw Madara's eyes in sasuke he was scared. Whenever he saw madara he was afraid. When he saw Minato he was mad and wanted to fight him. The fox knows he can beat Minato. But he knows he cannot stop Madara. Madara couldn't control the beast 24/7. How long did the fight last with the 1st? You seriosuly think he had Sharingan control over the Fox for that whole fight? Yeah right! That Fox had to obey! He was scared of him! Minato was nothing compared to Madara, or the 1st. 1st was the leader of the Senju. Madara lead Uchiha. Do i have to brush you up on basic Clan War stuff? Its obvious that the 1st was better than Minato. Plus Madara has had over 60 years+ to improve. He is a Kage level ninja WITHOUT ANY UCHIHA HAXOR, OR JUTSU! He is better than Pein WITHOUT THE SHARINGAN! He beat the 3-Tails WITHOUT THE SHARINGAN! Add someone OF TOBI'S SKILL LEVEL! NOT MADARA'S! And add someone of Madara's skill level. What do you get? Tobi+Madara=Greatest Ninja Ever - So6P

Oh and the 4th was not a badass from child hood. Tenzou, Kakashi and majority of the Jonin's, Were Genin before Minato. Minato was no prodegy. Kakashi was a prodegy. He became Sp.Jonin skill level before Minato was a Genin.

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!

Last edited by Giffica; 08-09-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Giffica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #29
Itachi Madness
Academy Student

Itachi Madness is an unknown quantity at this point

I can agree with this post as well. From what I've read Madara is a ultra strong ninja and Kishi boost him alot cause when Itachi spoke of him it was like no one else could beat him except Itachi him self, with in time.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #30
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docki View Post
hashimara used his Kekkei genkai to CONTROL fox not to beat it
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/10-11/

He did not control the fox. Look, he is holding kyuubi's foot with his wood. Madara is controlling it.

Quote:
and saying that hashimara defeated madara and fox? so what hashimara had other beasts to fight for him plus madara was young at that time
Kyuubi > other beasts. Madara was old enough to be the leader of Uchiha, the first to ever achieve MS, and finally PMS. Plus he already fought Hashirama before. He was at the peak of his power, no doubt.

Quote:
minato had sealed fox away which must have taken a lot of effort and talent
Sarutobi used DG as an old man. Make the seals and wait for DG to do the work. The great sacrifice is the effort here.

Minato was a beast, no doubt. In my opinion Hashirama was greater though, he defeated Madara in his prime with PMS using kyuubi as a weapon. If kyuubi was alone I am sure he could have restrained it with his mokuton and somehow brought it under his control like the other bijuu. Only speculation of course.

I see Myth claims (again) it's been stated that Minato was the greatest shinobi of all time, yet he always fails to back it up with a link. I'm pretty sure that was never stated.

BTW Myth saying Minato's faster than Madara is completely fail. He isn't faster than he can throw his kunai, Madara can go seemingly anywhere at the speed of light.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 08-09-2009 at 02:27 PM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trondah For This Useful Post:
Giffica (08-09-2009)