The 4th Hokage - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #46
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Right you never said Minato would demolish him you said he would stomp him which he wouldn't do. Like I've said countless times, I never said that Minato wouldn't beat Shodai, I only stated that there is no way that it would be an easy fight for him. We hardly even know anything about both character's, especially Shodai. So there is no real way to gauge his abilities, all we've seen is Minato use his FTG against people lower than himself, let's see him try that on a kage level ninja. Doesn't matter who it is, just some random kage level ninja.

Anyway I'm through with the argument, lol. Minato would not "stomp" Shodai, neither would Sarutobi. It would be one hell of a fight, with punches and jutsu on both sides being amazing but neither one would completely stomp the other, there isn't enough evidence on both Shodai and Minato's side that states the other is stronger than the other or at least strong enough to completely eradicate the other. All I'm saying.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #47
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAsKnight View Post
like plat has said, there isn't enough info on the characters to just say "A would defeat B or B defeat A"
that much i def agree on little is known from all these dead godly shinobi but from the little we know, nd from where the manga hypes the person up...

@PLAT, Sarutobi in his old age fought off both zombie kages nd would have killed em both had it not been for them being zombies..

Last edited by Myth; 08-09-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #48
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Myth and Plat

Play ultimate ninja. myth will use yondaime and plat will use shodaime! see who wins!
Old 08-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #49
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol, I don't have ultimate ninja but I want it though.

@Myth, valid point.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #50
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
@Trondah i never said he was the greatest i said he was the best from KONOHA thats all thats was stated, im saying he was HYPED up to be the greatest of all time cept for madara..
Hyped by... YOU! Nobody else said he was the greatest of all time.

Quote:
Madara was in his prime yes i won't disagree but he didn't have the same abilities he has now no fuckign way its impossible because if he did then he would have phased through all attacks nd teleported if he saw he was in danger nd shodaime wouldn't do shit.. nd if he had them then that MEANS HE LETTT SHODAIME win on purpose nd i wouldn;t be surprised if thats what is reveled.
Actually he was probably STRONGER then. If his PMS abilities are on top of that space time jutsu then he's freakin invincible. Remember Itachi said he is now an empty shell, and he hasn't engaged in much fighting yet except kicking Naruto and blocking Suigetsu. Probably a reason for the mask except for good looks.

Quote:
Hashirama is nothing before minato, minato accomplished more then hasirama ever did he sealed way the kyuubi hasirama couldn't;t do that , he created kick ass jutsu hashirama created none he was known nd feared by all people were forced to flee on a mere sighting... he was able to move at the speed of light nd without FTG was already king in speed... FYI minato is the only one that knows how to use the death god the right way this was proven recently.. he was the maker of the jutsu after all.
"Nothing" lol listen to the fanboy... Accomplishments? Hashirama CREATED the village that brat Minato lived in. He also handed out bijuu like they were candy to create balance in power. Defeated Madara in his prime. Had Mokuton as the only person on the planet, all his jutsu were his own as nobody could teach him mokuton style lol you dumbass.

You know why nobody knows about death god? Because they are DEAD. Sarutobi knew the same as Minato obviously.

Quote:
so based off that Minato is already greater then hashirama nd there's also the fact that madara didn't have the balls to face minato 1 on 1.
Your meaningless fanboy comments does not prove jack shit lol. Listen to this newb first he says Madara is the greatest then he doesn't have balls to face Minato lol make up your mind. Let's see, Madara faces Minato in his prime. Madara summons kyuubi and sits down. Bye bye Minato.

Hashirama > Madara > Minato

This each generation is stronger shit just doesn't work out, then everybody would be stronger than Madara, no? Of course not. But Hashirama was.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 08-09-2009 at 08:19 PM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #51
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point

haha! sick ass game.. maybe Myth plays that game cuz minatos the fastest in there, thats why he says hes the fastest. i so too think minatos hella fast faster than gai and lee.

oh i remember when the ol' 3rd hokage blew the zombie kages leg!
Old 08-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #52
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I'm sick of hearing how great the death god is also, it's more a deal with the devil than a freakin jutsu. Trading eternity in it's stomach for the death of your enemy is so not worth it! How the fuck does that ever come in handy? Unless you're saving your son it just ain't worth it.

Everybody keeps sayin Madara is the greatest but Hashirama beat him AND kyuubi. Doesn't matter if he used bijuu suppressing, obviously he had to restrain kyuubi first look at my link he is holding kyuubi with his mokuton. He had a huge fucking scroll as well maybe for summoning other bijuu. At the same time Madara was attacking so he had to be fast. No matter what he did it's the greatest accomplishment in the manga period.

The Following User Says Thank You to trondah For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-09-2009)
Old 08-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #53
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Madara
Minato
Sarutobi Prime

an old gas bag sarutobi whooped both kages ass's nuff said.

Minato sealed the kyuubi himself he didn't have any special bloodline to help him restrain it he faced it like a man 1 on 1 nd sealed the bitch up to get in front of the kyuubi nd grab on to it nd create 2 fails safes while splitting kyuubi's chakra while sealing it roflll.. like i said Minato holds the greatest accomplishment in the manga anyone would agree...

Shodaime beat Madara(who might have let him win purpsoley) failed to do anything about kyuubi which is why the thing almost destroyed the village 16 years later thank the 4th for that not happening. Madara is obviously stronger then he was back then he has new abilities nd has lived for 100 years picked up a bunch of stuff for sure.. if he had these abilities back then shodaime wouldn't return back to the village.

Madara is great but for some reason he chose not fight minato maybe he couldn't himself at that time....

Last edited by Myth; 08-09-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #54
trondah
ANBU

It was both kage's without will, nothing like the originals obviously. Minato did not seal the kyuubi himself lol he made a deal with the death god to do it in exchange for going to hell for all eternity. Nothing big Sarutobi could do it too. If death god is a skill then whatever Hashirama did to kyuubi is too that's for damn sure. And whatever Hashirama did he had to physically hold it too and we know that ain't easy (chibaku tensei couldn't).

I don't know why the hell you are thinking he let Shodaime win why the fuck would he do that? Madara is the one who faced him because he wanted the title of hokage. Great plan, let him think he lost then wait 100 years for his comeback! "Failed to do anything about kyuubi" lol what a joke. He made it go away it wasn't a threat then. Kyuubi is a natural disaster and Madara was the only one who could control it.

Madara might be stronger now maybe not we'll see. I think he definately will be back to his old self but right now he's still hiding behind a mask.

You're the only one failing to see all this because you are the biggest fanboy in history.

Last edited by trondah; 08-09-2009 at 09:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to trondah For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-09-2009)
Old 08-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #55
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
It was both kage's without will, nothing like the originals obviously. Minato did not seal the kyuubi himself lol he made a deal with the death god to do it in exchange for going to hell for all eternity. Nothing big Sarutobi could do it too. If death god is a skill then whatever Hashirama did to kyuubi is too that's for damn sure. And whatever Hashirama did he had to physically hold it too and we know that ain't easy (chibaku tensei couldn't).
ROFLL NOW MIANTO DIDN'T SEAL THE KYUUBI HIMSELF... what deal u fucking tool its a ninjutsu a kuchiysoe technique he made it ... The death god works to the persons will nd power meaning if ur will is weaker then the others u will fail. to get the death god to put a hand through u, u must catch the object first nd hold it down till its done.. on top of minato donig all that he was making fails safes nd splitting the chakra.... sorry buddy... sarutobi could do it because minato showed it to him he was the maker of rasengan death god nd FTG just like he showed the rasengan to jiraiya he showed the death god technique to sarutobi as sarutobi said "SO THIS IS THE DEATH GOD THE 4TH HOAKGE WAS TALKING ABOUT". Nd it was proven twice recently only minato knows how to truly use the death god him being the inventor nd all.

Quote:
I don't know why the hell you are thinking he let Shodaime win why the fuck would he do that?
he obviously has some master eye of the moon plan who's to say he didn't think of it back then nd needed to disappear but had to make t look good..

Last edited by Myth; 08-09-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #56
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

the 4th was great but to me he is just jiraiya +1. 1 being the FTG. and im sure that alot of ninja have a flee on sight order, for certain classes. Ex. if a chuunin would come across kakashi im sure he might have a flee order, because be realistic the chuunin isnt gonna win. Id say most of the members of akasutki would have this kind of order on them.

I just think that the other kages are underestimated because not much is know about them. the 3rd was frickin 70 something and still the strongest in the village. and the first tangled with madara and the kyuubi and won, no easy feat. something the 4th couldnt do. yeah i said it myth, im sticking wit that argument.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #57
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

Wow. People agree with me!

LIKE HELL THE 1st CREATED NOTHING! He created the best combination element of them all! It technically was a genkai, but not really. He created it where Haku KNEW it. The First MADE Moukuton. Far greater than Lava, or Ice. The only thing that oculd match it is probably Sand. He was FAr stronger physically than Minato. One punch and Madara is out. Set up a Wood Wall, Block FTG.

FTG used chakra. We only know FTG from what we saw in Gaiden. Stone fails. They are retarded. Why didn't the 4th defeat the fox? Bottom LINE! 1st DEFEATED THE FOX! 4th killed him self for no reason! If he was as strong as the fourth he would have created a technique that could stop the fox, without dying! RDS was easy. Remember! The 3rd did how many? 3? On 2 kages? And the other on a Above Kage level ninja? Really? 4th couldn't stop the fox. 1st could have. FTG did nothing against the fox. If FTG only works if you get a Kunai close, or are near that person, how is it useful? No fool would fall victim to a FTG set in advance on a tree, or rock. They wouldn't go near that rock.

Why would Madara let him win? He went to kill him. Madara said himself that the 1st was a fool for thinking he killed him. They show a picture of madara being stabbed. If he let him win that would have been a Genjutsu. Simple. IT WASNT! Madara lost! Obviously he wouldn't now, but no one would believe that the 4th was alive if Danzou said. They said they would BELIVE ANYTHING ABOUT MADARA! He is immortal without jutsu as far as we know! He created the mangekyo technically. he created the ETS. 4th created what? Rasengan, FTG, and Reaper D Seal. Lets review our other Kage level ninja and the jutsu they created!

Madara-ETS, Mangekyo, Faze, and likely he created the Majority of the Fire Style and genjutsu moveset of the Uchiha.
Sasuke-Thunder Chidori thingy (forget the name), Chidori through the blade (not it wasn't just Raiton), The Tri Dragon Flame thingy that he used from the ground on itachi (Yeah i do not know many of Sasukes jutsu names. not a fan of him), That Taijutsu he used on the Sound Ninja. (Forget its name. Copyed it from lee. Didn't it have Tiger or something in it?), and other fire style as well im sure, and genjutsu.
Naruto-FuuTon Rasenshuriken, SEXY JUTSU!, HAREM JUTSU!, Completed Sage Mode...that's all and that barely counts...
Kakashi-Chidori
Minato-FTG, RDS, Rasengan
Jiraya-All the toad jutsu, first known user of Toad Summoning.
Orochimaru-Really? We need to list his billions of Jutsu? Rashomon...you know what. no im not listing them!
1st-Wood. ALL WOOD STYLE JUTSU! Wood its self is greater than creating something as puny as Rasengan, or reverse sumoning yourself on a fucking kunai!
Pein-Most Likely he knew all those Jutsu once he fully unlocked Rinnigan. however, they were all the So6Ps.
KB-The Sword stuff, Fully able to control his beast, Raiton through his sword.

Truly...Oro is the most skilled creator out of all of them. No one realy compares to him...However its likely that KB, Madara, Oro, and 1st know more.

Lets continue...

Wait is there really anyone who created more than 2? NOT REALLY! Could be due to the fact im forgetting since its late, but that is because...

WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXTENT OF EVERYONES POWER! We only know, Jiraya, Pein, Minato, and Kakashi. Reason? Kakashi only created one technique. They said so. Gai did. Pein went on his last leg and died. he is over. Same with Jiraya. Minato..well its unlikely we will see him. He said him self that WAS HIS LAST ACT! The seal on Naruto i mean. The resealing.

So the rest we do not know fully about. However. Ill go on to the Akatsuki!

Kisame-Water Style:Water Shark Bomb, 5 hungry Sharks...wait let me get my deck...Water Style:Giant Vortex. Plus he has his sword! Im not counting his swords jutsu and KISAME HAS YET TO FIGHT ALL OUT!
Deidara-Wow! Iv yet to complete my "Art is an EXPLOSION!" deck...I got very few of his cards..and Sasori. However, he has TONS of jutsu! Greatest being C4 Garunda
Sasori-TONS! 100 Puppets for one! And the kazekage crap!
Hidan-No cards of him yet, but he doesn't have that much. Only his stabbing himself stuff, however, its a great technique!
Kakuzu-MANY! its likely in that fight we barely saw any of his true power at his prime, when he fought the 1st.
Itachi-Where are you mono fire deck..where, AH! HERE! Wait...Damm. No itachi just besides Tsukoyomi and Amaterasu...Well he has Sussano'o the previous 2 i mentioned, the crow genjutsu, Exploding Clone...lotta other stuff.Plus he had the Shield and Sword. Both are things Oro couldn't even get!
Pein-We talked about
Konan-Yeah, whatever.
Um...is that all...Zetsu. Leech all creation. But we havent seem him fully.

Ok wow...
So um the only people with LOTS of Jutsu are what now? Speak the word! DEAD! People we saw FIGHT! Oro, Jiraya, Pein, Sasori, Deidara, and many more. However everyone that is either someone who died before the manga started (I mean before we saw Naruto driving around on the Bike...wait...THATS THE ORIGINAL ORIGINAL NARUTO! before we saw him Painting the Kages faces.)

Now, lets get to probably THE MOST SKILLED NINJA, WHO HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN ANYONE NOT COUNTING SASUKE, OR NARUTO!

Gaara. Gaara kicks fucking ass!!!!!!!!!
He died, Comes back, Loses his power, and relearns it? Wait? When did this turn into DBZ? WOW!

Gaara-He can force himself into sleep. Thats something! Sand Tsunami, Sand Clone, Sand shuriken, Giant Sand Burial, Sand levitation (WTF? HE IS FROM DBZ! HE CAN FLY!), Wind Style:Infinite sandstorm Devastation, Sand Shield, Ultimate Defense:Shield of the Shukaku, Double Sand Blade (Eh its from a game, but what the hell!), Playing Possum Jutsu, Sand Coffin, Sand Tomb, Sand Shower, Sand Cocoon. WOW! HOLY FUCKING SHIT? You still think Minato is impressive with his creation of 3 things that fail? Oh! AND WAIT! GAARA HAS SAND!

Yes! Perhaps the greatest Elementel Combination after Wood! Oh and you say it was Shukaku? NO! Gaara lost his demon and he does what? HE STILL HAVE HIS SAND! If naruto lost the Fox its likely he wouldn't win many fights...Gaara had sand, lost it, and relearned it. He stayed kage. Won over the hearts of his village. Personally, I believe Gaara is the best. He is the best. No 2 ways about it. And Myth? You thought i was a Uchiha fanboy? Ill shove you Cloned Tailed Beast deck up your ass. My fav's? Puppet Master and Crushing Sand Demon Deck...You thought i was a Uchiha fanboy! Not until we see Madara more. Once he comes out, Itachi gets replaced as the Head of my Mangekyo Deck.

Screw all of you. Gaara beats them all. Obviously Naruto wasn't to young to be kage. HE WAS TO STUPID! Minato became kage at the age of what? FUCK ALL OF YOU! Gaara became kage at 15! SHOVE IT UP FOR UCHIHA, MINATO FANBOY ASSES!

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Giffica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #58
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Minato is Jiraya +1?
Nope. He is -. Jiraya has Sage Mode, and Summoning. Minato learned Summoning from Jiraya and doesn't have the control compared to what Jiraya has. he doesn't have hafl the combo's, or known use of each perticular summoning.

Babees!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #59
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

jiraiya has an incomplete version of sage mode which is basically useless. yeah it boosts his stats but not to make a real difference. if he had full sage mode even if he didnt know pains secret i still think hed be able to defeat the bodies, because if naruto can do it, im sure a more experienced and skilled ninja with complete sage mode could.

and also all we know of minato is 3 techniques. rasengan, summoning and ftg
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:33 PM   #60
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

We know he couldn't beat the fox. 1st did.

Babees!