The 4th Hokage - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #76
DarkAsKnight
Academy Student

DarkAsKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: The 4th Hokage

Posted by Gif in this thread:

1. He was FAr stronger physically than Minato. One punch and Madara is out. Set up a Wood Wall, Block FTG.

This is referring to the 1st.. just more speculation, no proof

2. Another technique he might have created was Reaper Death Seal. The 3rd Hokage called it "His [the 4th's] technique." But did he really invent it? It seem that there are certain Jutsu Kages learn when they are giving the position. They have access to all the secret scrolls.

just more speculation about if he invented it.

3. Now his skills were limited, just like Naruto. Same moves, every fight, or and over again. Rasengan, Summoning, FTG, and he used RDS once

yeah we have never seen the 4th fight 1v1 against anyone, or in fact we han't seen him fight at all.

4. matter how you cut it, the 4th's base speed would not help against a Sharingan user. I have no doubt that FTG would be useless against Lee, and Gai for one. Kakashi can open gates as well. Do you really think the 4th is faster than him? YEAH! You all forgot about Kakashi opening the gates? Right? Ah there you go! Now you see why i say Kakashi is faster! 4th Base speed would be useless as the Sharingan would see through it.

hmm more speculation again, im sure kakashi can open the gates, BUT we also do not know if the 4th can open the gates.

5. When i said Wood is better in lava, I meant in terms of dificulty. Not in life. Obviously Lava pwn Wood.

Hmm no where in the manga does it state the certain difficulties of both these elements.

6. You seriosuly think he had Sharingan control over the Fox for that whole fight? Yeah right! That Fox had to obey! He was scared of him!

yeah more speculation about the fear of the fox, i do think madara controlled the fox for the whole fight. Like when sasuke manipulated manda do take the blast.

end..
Since FTG hasn't been used against an opponent who is faster then the 4th ( as shown in the manga) People can't assume what will happen/ just more damn speculation.

Yeah i didnt wanna come off as a jackass but there was just too much BS in this thread that i had to go through.
DarkAsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAsKnight For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-10-2009)

Old 08-10-2009, 12:54 AM   #77
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post
Actually iv used it. Look WAYYY back. Too far back for you? Deal with it! So acording to you since Mianto was a Ninja before Kakashi, even though Kakashi was a Sp.Jonin before Minato was a Genin, since the Council Members were Jonin before Minato was born, they are better? fail logic.

Yes! He created a half completed jutsu! Congrats! He learned summoning from Jiraya! WOW! He sealed a demon at the cost of his own life because he wasn't strong enough to defeat it! GREAT! He needs to throw a kunai to use his best technique! FANTASTIC!

WTF HAPPENS WHEN HE RUNS OUT OF KUNAI YOU FUCKING TWITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you could learn to read instead of skimming over shit you retarded piece of shit you'd know I said in your PREVIOUS post, I don't care about your posts from two pages over. You are a fucking moron beyond all morons, I honestly thought KYF said some retarded shit, but he's a fucking genius compared to the complete and utter garbage you let slide across that keyboard of yours.

Please show me some proof of Kakashi being a Sp. Jounin before "Minato" being a genin?? Hmm, might want to rethink that you retarded fuck. And you don't get the logic because you're a dumbass, if you would READ what I said you'd understand but because you're too busy having your head stuck up your ass and is too busy being stupid to read people's post, its pointless to even continue arguing with someone as mentally challenged as yourself.

Who cares about some fucking council members?? Lol, seriously if you're going to come at me with that you might as well stop when you're ahead. Please re-think everything you said.

Last edited by platinumrug; 08-10-2009 at 12:56 AM.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #78
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Giffica is a troll i don't why people take his posts seriously just mention a few points then clown the dumbass....

Plat, the zombie kages were actually out to kill sarutobi they had every intention, nd they were just as good as the anbu said "this jutsu was the one which created the leaf village" "to use a high rank water ability like that with no water!!!"..

While they weren't the actual spirits their moves manor etc etc was very real since before orochimaru used some kunai tags on them they knew who sarutobi was acknowledged his growth, nd even said "sorry for the trouble we've caused you"... so yeah..

No Minato would def no stomp shodai no hokage would stomp each other technically speaking they were all hokage the nd each of them was spoken high off they weren't no loser kage like we have now.. nd the hokage title was said to be the strongest of all other kages. But Minato was called a Once in a decade genius not just a genius, jiraiy said how nobody like him has been born in a while.. he was said to be the strongest ninja konoha produced meaning sarutobi who was konoha produced was weaker then he was... Minato in the end would beat the first, there's just nothing that has been commented on the first's power that can actually hurt minato.....

Ftg is speed of light movement the moment Minato would touch shodai the fight would be over... not unless u can move at the speed of light as well.

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #79
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol you cannot compare the two, there is just not enough evidence to say which would be which, there just isn't. And I'm not being an ass but I don't remember where Minato was stated to be the strongest ninja Konoha ever produced, I remember the genius in a while bit but not the former.

And yeah they knew what they were getting into, once Oro put the tags in them their entire demeanor's changed, and I'm not saying they were "weaker" in a skills sense, just weaker in ambition sense in motivation, at least that's how it seemed to me. But I don't really see how you can say that Shodai wouldn't hurt Minato, I honestly don't see how you can honestly say that but oh well.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #80
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
But Minato was called a Once in a decade genius not just a genius, jiraiy said how nobody like him has been born in a while.. he was said to be the strongest ninja konoha produced meaning sarutobi who was konoha produced was weaker then he was... Minato in the end would beat the first, there's just nothing that has been commented on the first's power that can actually hurt minato.
Your statement here has a hole in it.... Minato was the strongest ninja konoha has produced, but the First Hokage made Konoha. If he was not a product of the village but the creator could he be concidered stronger?

P.S. I don't mean to drag this debate out with the above statement, I just wanted to point out the hole in theory.

Besides.... I too beleive that the Fourth Hokage is the stongest of the five/"six" (I don't count Danzou, not ever)

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
Giffica (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #81
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAsKnight View Post
Posted by Gif in this thread:

1. He was FAr stronger physically than Minato. One punch and Madara is out. Set up a Wood Wall, Block FTG.

This is referring to the 1st.. just more speculation, no proof

2. Another technique he might have created was Reaper Death Seal. The 3rd Hokage called it "His [the 4th's] technique." But did he really invent it? It seem that there are certain Jutsu Kages learn when they are giving the position. They have access to all the secret scrolls.

just more speculation about if he invented it.

3. Now his skills were limited, just like Naruto. Same moves, every fight, or and over again. Rasengan, Summoning, FTG, and he used RDS once

yeah we have never seen the 4th fight 1v1 against anyone, or in fact we han't seen him fight at all.

4. matter how you cut it, the 4th's base speed would not help against a Sharingan user. I have no doubt that FTG would be useless against Lee, and Gai for one. Kakashi can open gates as well. Do you really think the 4th is faster than him? YEAH! You all forgot about Kakashi opening the gates? Right? Ah there you go! Now you see why i say Kakashi is faster! 4th Base speed would be useless as the Sharingan would see through it.

hmm more speculation again, im sure kakashi can open the gates, BUT we also do not know if the 4th can open the gates.

5. When i said Wood is better in lava, I meant in terms of dificulty. Not in life. Obviously Lava pwn Wood.

Hmm no where in the manga does it state the certain difficulties of both these elements.

6. You seriosuly think he had Sharingan control over the Fox for that whole fight? Yeah right! That Fox had to obey! He was scared of him!

yeah more speculation about the fear of the fox, i do think madara controlled the fox for the whole fight. Like when sasuke manipulated manda do take the blast.

end..
Since FTG hasn't been used against an opponent who is faster then the 4th ( as shown in the manga) People can't assume what will happen/ just more damn speculation.

Yeah i didnt wanna come off as a jackass but there was just too much BS in this thread that i had to go through.
In correct. it was said the 1st strength was only matched in the Leaf by tsunade. His grandaugther. No specualtion. Pure fact. He was said to be the physically strongest Hokage. Fact.

2. Yeah, about the jutsu. Not him. You said everything about HIm was speculation. That is a jutsu...retard.

3. Yes we have...we heard what he did against the fox. Thats like saying we never SAW him do reaper death seal, but we know he can do it. Fail logic. We wouldn't know that....fucking idiot.

4. 4th cannot open the gates. He wasn't a Tai jutsu user. That is pure fact. kakashi is skilled in Gen/Nin/Tai. Fact. Gai is skilled in Tai. And it is PURE fact kakashi can open gates. When he climbs the rock up to sasuke where he learns chidori and gaara stalks them. He uses the gates to get up the rock one handed because he doesn't have enough energy left to do it.

5. Not of Lava. However, Wood was said to be the greatest Element (Created element, not the 5 basic). Fact. Add on the fact Water>Fire Earth=Earth. Lava is beaten by Wood by pure element break down. RL no it wouldn't.

6. Incorrect. You know how much chakra that took? How long was Manda A WEAK SUMMON COMPARED TO THE FOX, controlled for? 5 seconds? Really. you are a idiot. And the Fox saying that the Sharingan eyes of sasuke are like madara's...wait. Here is the link.
1.- http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/03/
2.- http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/04-05/ (notice the fox says sasuke was unbelievable. Madara is 100X more powerful than sasuke

So obviously, he saw that. Did he attempt to kill sasuke? Nope. Did he attempt to Kill the 4th? Yes. Was he afraid of the 4th? Nope. Just wait. All will become clear when you see Sasuke is more powerful than than the 4th and so is Madara.

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Giffica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #82
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I think Kakashi knows about gates, but he cant open it. Like Hashirama knows Edo Tensei, but it doesnt means he can use it.

Again, wood isnt the greatest element.

Yes I'm Hashirama fan, but doesnt mean I support something pure speculation.

Wood can can be chopped down by wind or burn. Wood is like tentacles. The user use it to wrap his opponent but unlike hentai, they wont rape the victim. Except Anko. I know Yamato will wood tentacle rape her.

The problem here is anime and manga.

In anime, Hiruzen says Hashirama has Herculean strength.

In manga, I cant find it.

With info not match each other is hard to make a valid point.

Same with Myth, what myth says is true and is back by facts,
And I still back my point with facts too.

The prob is when either me or myth or anyone back their point from the anime, people say there is no such thing in the manga.

Minus the filler the anime is manga with more eleborate facts. So people should not doubt it.

There is no such thing as ultimate element as they are no ultimate jutsu.

Minato vs Hashirama.

There is a saying on my place.

The battle between masters can end in 1 second or in 1 day.

If both knows of each other abilities, this match will end in one move.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #83
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i think that myth and giffica should have a baby so their offspring could be completely unbiased
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #84
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i think that myth and giffica should have a baby so their offspring could be completely unbiased
i think giffica should jizz in ur mouth tool....

Anyways Minato is the strongest of the Hokage till i see someone say he wasn't there's a reason kakashi jiraiya tsunade sarutobi hype him up....

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 11:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #85
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Plat, the zombie kages were actually out to kill sarutobi they had every intention, nd they were just as good as the anbu said "this jutsu was the one which created the leaf village" "to use a high rank water ability like that with no water!!!"..
Guess what else they said:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/118/04/

"They are the hokage-sama's who are both hailed as the best shinobi"

Hailed as the best, there you have it black on white.

Quote:
While they weren't the actual spirits their moves manor etc etc was very real since before orochimaru used some kunai tags on them they knew who sarutobi was acknowledged his growth, nd even said "sorry for the trouble we've caused you"... so yeah..
Definately, but their personalities were erased and thus no will of fire.

They still stomped all over Sarutobi though, until he brought out death god he stood no chance.

Quote:
But Minato was called a Once in a decade genius not just a genius, jiraiy said how nobody like him has been born in a while..
You know how long a decade is, right? 10 years.

Quote:
he was said to be the strongest ninja konoha produced meaning sarutobi who was konoha produced was weaker then he was... Minato in the end would beat the first, there's just nothing that has been commented on the first's power that can actually hurt minato.....
Sarutobi was weaker, true. Hashirama and his brother wasn't produced by Konoha though, they founded it. See above for proof that they are hailed as the best.

Quote:
Ftg is speed of light movement the moment Minato would touch shodai the fight would be over... not unless u can move at the speed of light as well.
I'm sure the shinobi hailed as the best would find some way to fight it. He could for instance cast the darkness genjutsu on him.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/122/14/

What's the use of speed in that situation.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 08-10-2009 at 11:54 AM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trondah For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #86
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I debate with myth before about 1st that he is not a konoha produced ninja but he still hold still about 4th being the best.

Hashirama bijuu mastery and wood and plus anime and game, super strength.

Tobirama, zabuza took 42 hand seal to make water dragon, tobirama just do one hand seal.

same with kisame when he spit the lake, I dunno how many hand seal he did, but tobirama just do one hand seal and he got a lake too.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #87
Myth
Kage

Right the Anbu did say they were hailed as the best, his partner didn't even know wHO THE FUK THEY WERE, SO YEAH SOME RANDOM ANBU'S WORDS ARE DEF credible... But u know what's more credible.. Kakashi Tsunade Jiraiya Sarutobi Anko............

Yes I know a decade is 10 years i also know jiraiya said "a talent nd genius ud see AT BEST once in a decade" meaning even after a decade u might not see someone like him.... "If he was my son i would brag about him all the time"..

There's REASON everyone says naruto "i believe only u have what it takes to surpass the 4th" they could say 1st cause naruto's dream is to be number 1 to become that u must surpass that....

Nd for some reason pretty much the entire manga talks about the 4th this the 4th that, shodaime was mentioned like what 3 times in the entire manga sorry 4...

Listen the 1st was great without a doubt but till we get more light on what he can do Minato out ranks him... this kid is a once in a decade genius, not just some regular genius born into a clan he's born into no special bloodline clan nd hailed as a once in a decade genius...

There's a reason Kishimoto picked him as the pinnacle of his manga he could have picked shodaime or sarutobi but he picked him whats more he said he wants to make another manga this time it will be about the 4th growing up... wow once again the author himself....

EDIT: what the second hoakge can do kisame is doing as well as yamato.

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #88
kluang
One Punch Man

No what I mean is hand seals.

Yes yamato can do waterfall and kisame do lake. But they required some handseals.

but he just do one. that means he is the master of water.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #89
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, it wasn't some random ANBU it was the captain of the ANBU squad so I'd say his words are pretty fucking credible, considering Kishi wrote them. Lol, oh well. This discussion turned to shit as soon as Gif decided to use his keyboard again.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #90
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Lol, it wasn't some random ANBU it was the captain of the ANBU squad so I'd say his words are pretty fucking credible, considering Kishi wrote them. Lol, oh well. This discussion turned to shit as soon as Gif decided to use his keyboard again.
Right so trust the words of a random anbu u never saw again but not Jiraiya's, Sarutobi's, Kakashi's, Tsunade's, etc etc.. roflll ok there

its obvious Trondah rides hashirama's dick all day every day oh plat thats cool of u kishi wrote those words eh oh here is something else kishi wrote...

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page019.html

"of his time" roflllll

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 12:49 PM.