The 4th Hokage - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #121
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The 4th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I agree with your "if Kishi says something in the beginning statement, but Madara calling the 1st, the "best of his time does not mean that he was not the best of all time. No true person can say who in a former time could or could not have beaten someone from a later time. !st was greatest of his time, Sarutobi likely of his, Minato of his and soon to be Naruto of this current time.
If and when it said by someone that Shodaime was truly the best of all time. then it will stand for now we have a link from Trondah that was MIS TRANSLATED(i can prove that) nd we have madara who's known the first better then anyone who said that line. Also not while ur right in saying Madara may not know himself whow as the best of all time, what madara knows is that he's lived 100 years nd has seen different kinds of shinobi he's lived in the era of each hokage.. so yes what madara says is personally from kishi... the reason why kishi had him say that is BECAUSE he's seen all kinds of ninja nd lived through all 6 hokage era's u understand now where im coming from.
Quote:
The 1st defeated Madara and turned Madara's Kyuubi on him. Madara said he was defeated, believed dead, but he still lives. Madara beat Minato with Kyuubi and was only defeated in the fact of Minato defeating Kyuubi. If u consider 4th better than Madara, when the 4th lost his life like Sarutobi and everyone claims Orochu defeated the 3rd, then u gotta accept the 1st Hokage as the best of all time, until Naruto is in his prime.
Only the first was called the best of HIS time nd i explained WHY.. nd its manga not me that says this.... Shodaime turned the kyuubi on Madara ROFLLL beside the fact that not 1 fuckign newb has yet to provide any evidence to what shodaime did with the kyuubi to say he turned him against madara WHEN ITS SAID ONLY AN UCHIHA CAN CONTROL IT once again proves how little u know nd understand..
Quote:
Minato was only the last greatest Kage worth speaking of. The way he went out saved the whole village and likely only Minato could have pulled that off out of everyone during that time. The 1st wouldnt need to seal his life away with Kyuubi. He would just defeat Madara again.
No he wouldn't defeat madara again cause madara has new sets of abilties, nd if he had the power to deal with kyuubi like minato then he would have done it but he obviously lacked the skill nd power to do so.... lol so if ur saying mianto was the last greatest hoakge to speak of that means the others weren't great enough to speak of... u realize how u contradicted ur post here right.

Quote:
Madara was second only the 1st in this shinobi world, and his jutsu are "greater" than Minato's.
His jutsu are mokuton nd thats all miantio's jutsu are far greater nd more advanced nd deadlier. rasengan>mokuton ftg>anything shodaime had death god >anything most people have... once again u fail to understand basic concepts of the manga.

Lmfao i find it funny how ppl thank a post when in reality they thank something that has no proof no logic behind it nd states stuff like "shodaime turned the kyuubi on madara".

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-10-2009)

Old 08-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #122
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
If and when it said by someone that Shodaime was truly the best of all time. then it will stand for now we have a link from Trondah that was MIS TRANSLATED(i can prove that) nd we have madara who's known the first better then anyone who said that line. Also not while ur right in saying Madara may not know himself whow as the best of all time, what madara knows is that he's lived 100 years nd has seen different kinds of shinobi he's lived in the era of each hokage.. so yes what madara says is personally from kishi... the reason why kishi had him say that is BECAUSE he's seen all kinds of ninja nd lived through all 6 hokage era's u understand now where im coming from.
Only the first was called the best of HIS time nd i explained WHY.. nd its manga not me that says this.... Shodaime turned the kyuubi on Madara ROFLLL beside the fact that not 1 fuckign newb has yet to provide any evidence to what shodaime did with the kyuubi to say he turned him against madara WHEN ITS SAID ONLY AN UCHIHA CAN CONTROL IT once again proves how little u know nd understand..
No he wouldn't defeat madara again cause madara has new sets of abilties, nd if he had the power to deal with kyuubi like minato then he would have done it but he obviously lacked the skill nd power to do so....

His jutsu are mokuton nd thats all miantio's jutsu are far greater nd more advanced nd deadlier. rasengan>mokuton ftg>anything shodaime had death god >anything most people have... once again u fail to understand basic concepts of the manga.

@Giffica this entire thread is laughing at u ur the biggest retard on here lol i know ur parents must hate u they really fucked ur shit up when u were a kid prob hitting u with blunt objects all day...
I never said Madara couldnt compare 1 from the next. I meant nobody can in general, but i guess Madara would have the best perspective to compare to the 1st to Minato, but still, Madara and Kyuubi defeated the 4th. Madara and Kyuubi were defeated by the 1st.

True, it never said the 1st turned Kyuubi on Madara, but what other chance do u think the 1st had to manipulate Kyuubi, for him to be known for controlling the Kyuubi "like a pet". In the picture, we see the 1st Hokage's wood hiolding Kyuubi while he is fighting Madara. Clearly that is the time that the 1st used him as a pet. When else would the first meet Kyuubi to be known for that? If u are fighting someone and they are sicking their 9 tail fox on u, and u get control of their 9 tail fox, what would u do with it in your control, still in the midst of battle?

We dont know what abilities Madara had and when. Maybe Madara could beat the 1st now with his abilties, we dont know. What we do know is that Madara forced the 4th to "die" in battle against him and Kyuubi, and the 1st forced Madara to "die" in a battle with him and Kyuubi. That's the only Mnaga fact we know and it speaks for itself

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-10-2009 at 10:06 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #123
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
I never said Madara couldnt compare 1 from the next. I meant nobody can in general, but i guess Madara would have the best perspective to compare to the 1st to Minato, but still, Madara and Kyuubi defeated the 4th. Madara and Kyuubi were defeated by the 1st.
Madara never fought Minato, Madara used the kyuubi to try nd destroy the village his goal wasn't to kill Minato(well maybe it was lol) but Minato was out for 1 thing protect the village nd the people. And he did just that. thank you for seeing why i said madara knows who is the best cause i mean the guy lived for every era of every hokage or kage in general this guys knows anyoen who's someone.
Quote:
True, it never said the 1st turned Kyuubi on Madara, but what other chance do u think the 1st had to manipulate Kyuubi, for him to be known for controlling the Kyuubi "like a pet". In the picture, we see the 1st Hokage's wood hiolding Kyuubi while he is fighting Madara. Clearly that is the time that the 1st used him as a pet. When else would the first meet Kyuubi to be known for that? If u are fighting someone and they are sicking their 9 tail fox on u, and u get control of their 9 tail fox, what would u do with it in your control, still in the midst of battle?
No Shodaime was never stated to control the kyuubi like a pet NEVER NOT ONCE once again ur messing up. It was madara who was said to be the only man "who controlled kyuubi like a pet", not only that but its said only an uchiha's power can control it.. this was stated by madara as well.. what im sure shodai did though was supress kyuubi's chakra to some extent to give him some breathing room to fight off madara.. that's for sure within his abilities. the whole fight is unclear im starting to have a theory that madara let shodai win on purpose..
Quote:
We dont know what abilities Madara had and when. Maybe Madara could beat the 1st now with his abilties, we dont know. What we do know is that Madara forced the 4th to "die" in battle against him and Kyuubi, and the 1st forced Madara to "die" in a battle with him and Kyuubi. That's the only Mnaga fact we know and it speaks for itself
What u need to know is madara never fought only the kyuubi did nd the kyuubi CANNOT BE BEAT its unbeatable u can't kill something that has infinite amount of chakra nd something that heals nd regenerates its cells faster then u can land ur second attack... it's clear madara didn't have the abilities he had now cause why let himself be hit if he can teleport away from u nd kill u in an instant...

The fact that mianto was the hokage to finally put the kyuubi away nd he did it without having any sort of special ability he used a jutsu he made nd while sealing it he was creating fail safes nd splitting the kyuubi's chakra.. that alone is greater then what shodaime did. I mean the guy came up to kyuubi nd grabbed it nd held it down.. NUFF SAID

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #124
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

The Home Depot kage got caught in shishuis/madaras doujutsu and made to think he beat madara. However, although minato was caught and fooled he still figured out the trick (one needs a special power to beat that guy) and defeated the Kyuubi with a fuuin jutsu, not special ability.

100% proven, hahahahahaha.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
DarkAsKnight (08-11-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #125
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The Home Depot kage got caught in shishuis/madaras doujutsu and made to think he beat madara. However, although minato was caught and fooled he still figured out the trick (one needs a special power to beat that guy) and defeated the Kyuubi with a fuuin jutsu, not special ability.

100% proven, hahahahahaha.
thank you another plus for minato it was minato who figured out that to beat madara u need a special power shodaime didn't figure out shit.. proves once again who was the more intelligent nd more skillful hokage.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #126
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I guess i could be wrong and i dont feel like looking, but i swore yamato stated that the 1st was able to "control" Kyuubi, when he was comparing himself to the 1st after Sakura and Yamato saw naruto going 4 tails for the 1st time. But i could be mistaken so i wont argue here.

Yes only kyuubi fought Minato, but Minato saw Madara and Madara saw through him. The 1st fought Madara and Kyuubi, and "defeated" them both and lived. Minato gave his life, just to defeat Kyuubi.

Shodai clearly put the Kyuubi away as well and thought he did the same with Madara. Other than against the 1st and Minato, Kyuubi hasnt been spoken of. What do u think the 1st did with it after he defeated Madara? Madara can summon it. As long as Madara is alive, there is a chance for Kyuubi to return, as he did with Minato. The 1st defeated Madara and prevented a Kyuubi attack for about 50 years. Minato put Kyuubi where anybody can get it, but never even had a shot at Madara since Madara saw through everything he did.

And while Minato and most other ninjas would need some sort of special power to defeat Madara, the 1st didnt. Madara says he was defeated. He fooled everyone into thinking he was dead. The 1st had the power to kill him which is why Madara played possum for so long

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-10-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #127
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Yes only kyuubi fought Minato, but Minato saw Madara and Madara saw through him. The 1st fought Madara and Kyuubi, and "defeated" them both and lived. Minato gave his life, just to defeat Kyuubi.
Thats because there is no other way to kill the kyuubi other then to seal it away for good... the thing is unstoppable LITERALLY.. He didn't defeat them both he defeated madara... if he defeated the kyuubi it would be gone.

Quote:
Shodai clearly put the Kyuubi away as well and thought he did the same with Madara. Other than against the 1st and Minato, Kyuubi hasnt been spoken of. What do u think the 1st did with it after he defeated Madara? Madara can summon it. As long as Madara is alive, there is a chance for Kyuubi to return, as he did with Minato. The 1st defeated Madara and prevented a Kyuubi attack for about 50 years. Minato put Kyuubi where anybody can get it, but never even had a shot at Madara since Madara saw through everything he did.
Only shodaime didn't put the kyuubi away... u have no proof to that u dor ealize once their masters are gone the summons leave... madara was "defeated" so the kyuubi prob just left speculation YES. But at least it holds water because we know summons leave once the job is done... shodai didn't do shitt o the kyuubi he couldn't he lacked the jutsu nd power... nd nobody can get the kyuubi the only way for the kyuuboi to come out is for the seal to be removed nd minato made sure that won't happen by leaving 2 fails safes, nd even then he made sure kyuubi didn't have his full power by sealing the dark chakra away.. so yeah like isaid u need to read up on the manga cause u cannot comprehend simple things... to say "anyone can get it" when its obvious nobody can accept if naruto removes the seal..
Quote:
And while Minato and most other ninjas would need some sort of special power to defeat Madara, the 1st didnt. Madara says he was defeated. He fooled everyone into thinking he was dead. The 1st had the power to kill him which is why Madara played possum for so long
the first "had" the power to kill him ROFLLL please link me to this.. its obvious he didn't because the manga clearly states u need it meaning nobody has gotten it yet... wow ur to funny kid to funny.. Minato whom never even met madara figured him out by just analyzing him shit.... shodai was fooled by madara.

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #128
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Thats because there is no other way to kill the kyuubi other then to seal it away for good... the thing is unstoppable LITERALLY.. He didn't defeat them both he defeated madara... if he defeated the kyuubi it would be gone.

Only shodaime didn't put the kyuubi away... u have no proof to that u dor ealize once their masters are gone the summons leave... madara was "defeated" so the kyuubi prob just left speculation YES. But at least it holds water because we know summons leave once the job is done... shodai didn't do shitt o the kyuubi he couldn't he lacked the jutsu nd power...
the first "had" the power to kill him ROFLLL please link me to this.. its obvious he didn't because the manga clearly states u need it meaning nobody has gotten it yet... wow ur to funny kid to funny.. Minato whom never even met madara saw through his abilities nd figured out that u need some secret weapon to kill him.. shodai who knew him best couldn't figure out shit.... he was fooled by madara.
\
He defeated Madara and Madara is not still gone.

Kyuubi isnt a pact summons and it shouldnt be assumed that he would or could just poof back to wherever he was at will.

Shodai lacked jutsu and power? His wood jutsu allowed him to own several buuji, and he could combine water and earth and create wood, and even just compared to Yamato, and Yamato sauing he is nothing compared to the 1st, shows that the 1st had more than enough power.

He was fooled by Madara because Madara had no choice but to play dead like a bitch when he and his pet were defeated. Minato never pushed Madara in a corner to have to bitch out and play dead. It took all he had just to handle Kyuubi.

Minato clearly stated u need it. Clearly the 1st didnt need it. The power Minato gave Naruto is the same power that Madara used on Minato and tried to use on the 1st but was DEFEATED and confirmed dead. If Madara had to "play dead" and even admitted the 1st defeated him, clearly the 1st could have killed him, which is why Madara had to be a bitch and pretend like he was dead already, never to return to try that shit again against the 1st.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-10-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #129
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Kyuubi isnt a pact summons and it shouldnt be assumed that he would or could just poof back to wherever he was at will.
Proof please thats the only summons we know so far, nd he can't poof at will when he's controlled... GOT EMMMM....

Quote:
Shodai lacked jutsu and power? His wood jutsu allowed him to own several buuji, and he could combine water and earth and create wood, and even just compared to Yamato, and Yamato sauing he is nothing compared to the 1st, shows that the 1st had more than enough power.
big fuckign deal thats his bloodline to mix to elements nd make a third a 12 year old haku could do that its all bloodline. nd Mokuton owned no bijju proof please... not to mention sasuke broke through it with a sword nd kabuto cut through it with just his chakra.. yeah real bad ass..
Quote:
He was fooled by Madara because Madara had no choice but to play dead like a bitch when he and his pet were defeated. Minato never pushed Madara in a corner to have to bitch out and play dead. It took all he had just to handle Kyuubi.
At least he handled the kyuubi nd put it away for good where shodai bitched out nd couldn't do shit, ooh thats cool madara"had" to play dead no proof there but ok... guess what madara wasn't even brave enough to face mianto nd was hiding nd minato still found out that u needed a special power to kill him...
Quote:
Minato clearly stated u need it. Clearly the 1st didnt need it. The power Minato gave Naruto is the same power that Madara used on Minato and tried to use on the 1st but was DEFEATED and confirmed dead. If Madara had to "play dead" and even admitted the 1st defeated him, clearly the 1st could have killed him, which is why Madara had to be a bitch and pretend like he was dead already, never to return to try that shit again against the 1st.
madara cannot be killed which is why he wasn't killed he didn't play dead if something like that tricked a hokage then shodai doesn't even deserve to be called great.. nd the manga wouldn't say u need a special power if shodai had it.. oh nd to prove u wrong further mianto said there was 2 reasons why he sealed it inside naruto 1 begin that because he was mianto's son he thought naruto could use it(kishi indirectly stated minato would have been able to master its chakra) nd the second reason "because u couldn't KILL that man without having some special power" (kishi indirectly states that the kyuubi is key to killing madara).......
Old 08-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #130
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol, Yamato's wood is nowhere near the strength of the 1st, that's been said. So we don't know how powerful the 1st's wood was. Lol, oh well.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #131
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Lol, Yamato's wood is nowhere near the strength of the 1st, that's been said. So we don't know how powerful the 1st's wood was. Lol, oh well.
no thats not what was said good try though... what was said is that "he wasn't like the first or he can't be compared or some shit"
Old 08-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #132
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol how can you put in quotes what you can't even remember?? There is no "good try", fact of the matter is that the 1sts wood is stronger than Yamato's so there can be no comparison between the two, simple as that. I don't even know why I'm continuing to contribute to this pointless argument, lol.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #133
liondemon
Missing Kage

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page009.html

Is what yamato said about himself compared to the 1st. And 1st could control the power of jinjuriki. Buuji are the power of jinjuriki

We can compare in the fact of what we seen Yamato do already, which is extraordinary, and know that the 1st can do much more

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-10-2009 at 11:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Myth (08-10-2009), platinumrug (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #134
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Lol how can you put in quotes what you can't even remember?? There is no "good try", fact of the matter is that the 1sts wood is stronger than Yamato's so there can be no comparison between the two, simple as that. I don't even know why I'm continuing to contribute to this pointless argument, lol.

yamato said his bijju or jinchuriki ability pale before hashirama's...

once again nice try though.

Last edited by Myth; 08-10-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #135
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
yamato said his bijju or jinchuriki ability pale before hashirama's...

once again nice try though.
And once again, there is no "nice try". Lol, but whatever.