UFC 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
UFC 101

Anderson Silva is a beast nuff' said.

Discuss.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: UFC 101

That is pretty fucking impressive. Near inhuman reaction time, right fucking there. I actually felt bad watching that fight. I'd feel like total shit if I got my ass beat that fucking bad. Total humiliation. Holy fuck.

That one fight was pretty ridiculous early stoppage. But I didn't give a fuck because the guy who won was a badass wrestler with a beard, and he would have won anyway.

And BJ is damn good, and I don't think he's a faggot anymore after seeing him admit he got his ass beat by GSP without making any excuses.

Oh, and the guy who beat Kendell Grove was pretty badass too.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-10-2009), Servo (08-11-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 07:45 AM   #3
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I was surprised Kendall lost. That early stoppage was bullshit, I felt sorry for that Amir cause he was out for 2 years and just came back to have a controversial loss.

Anderson knocked Forrest down let him up, knocked him down again hit him twice, let him up. Well helped him up to be exact, then jabbed him down again. Fucking crazy shit.

I was impressed by Florian, didn't think he'd make it to the 4th round, that's his second title opportunity gone. If Diego doesn't beat BJ Penn, I think Penn should try moved to Welterweights. As for GSP he needs to go to Middleweights and Anderson needs to move up aswell. I wanna see Anderson fight Rampage or Lyoto Machida.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I deff wanna see Silva Vs. Machida, Silva only has 2 fights left or someshit, then he's off to fight Roy Jones Jr. probz tour the Kick boxing circuit for a while then come back to UFC when it looks like there is a formidable challenge...
Old 08-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

forrest griffin... that was sad if it was me after the 2nd ko i would be like "man fuck u u win", in fact he ran out and didnt come back for the post fight interview. gotta think now whats next for griffin? he's gotta change his game, he's getting too predictable.

as for silva hes gotta go for hendo now, hendo's chin is stronger than griffins, also anderson may fight gsp its been talked but silva wants to stay in lhw.

As for bj penn it was sad too, kflo just continuously trying to take him down and bj like its nothing just beating him down until the sub, but gotta agree that bj is getting a lot better if he keeps training like that he could take gsp.

I agree the dude with the beard was gonna win anyway.

But the george sotiropoulos fight that was awesome one of the best ground games ive seen.

Last edited by manta; 08-10-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: name
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
Babyface BK
<3===BK

GSP will just be grounding and holding Silva, but not just that the weight difference atm is just too much in my opinion. But we'll see, I hope Dana gives us something good. I wanna say I can't wait for UFC 102 but fuck that I can't wait for UFC 104, one of the best cards I've seen.

Oh yeah wasn't UFC 101 in your hometown Mibs? How come you didn't go to it man.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Wow Forrest can def take a harder pounding imo but props to Silva he came out nd handled himself well...

reports said griffin had a dislocated jaw nd couldn't hear at all with 1 of his ears... Silva def is one of the best....

I had money on Silva even though i was rooting for Griffin.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #8
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Oh yeah wasn't UFC 101 in your hometown Mibs? How come you didn't go to it man.
It cost money. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It cost money. = (
And this is why, this Christmas, I'm starting FightAid.

It'll be a series of charity concerts across the globe to raise money for dudes who can't afford to see high-profile spotlight events of other dudes punching each other in the dick for an hour.

A noble cause.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-10-2009), RNB (08-11-2009), zer0systm (08-10-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #10
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

They've announced a UFC event down here.....ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY.....either way me and a bunch of mates are going over to sydney for the weekend, go watch cunts smash on, go to ufc, go back out and get maggot in the clubs round syd...
Old 08-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Wow Forrest can def take a harder pounding imo but props to Silva he came out nd handled himself well...

reports said griffin had a dislocated jaw nd couldn't hear at all with 1 of his ears... Silva def is one of the best....

I had money on Silva even though i was rooting for Griffin.
That was fake, dana himself said that forrest is a very emotional guy and that he has done that before so that night he just disappeared. Heck i wont blame the guy, he got owned very nasty in front of a big audience and was made a fool.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote