Multiplication Made Easy - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Multiplication Made Easy

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/hea...y/1641012.html

This is really cool and I am trying to figure out how this works. Waiting for N48 to get in here. GO! GO! GO!

Oh, and if you know of any math truths, which a student who has gone through Algebra II could work out, I would love to know them. I need to know some for when I go to church. Doing math problems during church is the best way to pass the time.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 08-10-2009 at 06:45 PM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Multiplication Made Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I need to know some for when I go to church. Doing math problems during church is the best way to pass the time.

That and, you know....not going.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (08-11-2009), Miburo (08-10-2009), RNB (08-11-2009), rokudaime_hokage (08-10-2009), Sevi (08-12-2009), Tzu Men (08-11-2009), UltimateChaos (08-10-2009), zer0systm (08-10-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

You don't have too much of a choice when your parents make you/don't know you are a strong atheist.

- Heraclitus
Old 08-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #4
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Oh, you and your hard-knock life.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2009), RNB (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
You don't have too much of a choice when your parents make you/don't know you are a strong atheist.

Does not compute.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #6
RNB
El Topo

My parents basically force me to go to church. I am a strong atheist in that I believe that religion is evil and is keeping everyone from reaching their true level of happiness. I am not the kind of person that goes around calling religious people stupid. I just believe that religion, or the idea that morality is to be determined by a god saying so, is an evil idea.

- Heraclitus
Old 08-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
The Madness
Passion Rules

So convince your parents that you are old enough....by a few decades... to make your own choice on weather or not you go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2009), RNB (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
So convince your parents that you are old enough....by a few decades... to make your own choice on weather or not you go.
Too suspicious. I would rather just do math problems in church. While one might think that would even be suspicious, it isn't at all. Especially when you sit around the other Christian youth who just text and pay no attention to the sermon. I fell asleep one time and they all got mad at me, which at that point I just laughed in my head.

- Heraclitus
Old 08-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I like how you describe religion as evil, when the concept of evil is an intrinsically religious idea.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Kina (08-11-2009), Mal (08-11-2009), Sevi (08-12-2009), Tzu Men (08-12-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I like how you describe religion as evil, when the concept of evil is an intrinsically religious idea.
Not at all. Evil may have its roots in religion, but so does all modern thought that decries religion is useless.

- Heraclitus
Old 08-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #11
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
My parents basically force me to go to church. I am a strong atheist in that I believe that religion is evil and is keeping everyone from reaching their true level of happiness. I am not the kind of person that goes around calling religious people stupid. I just believe that religion, or the idea that morality is to be determined by a god saying so, is an evil idea.
Why not just front your parents and tell them that you don't believe in god? I told my parents, My religious education teachers and such years ago, if they judge you and stuff then they are kinda going against their whole, christan, catholic, whatever, teachings...
Old 08-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Why not just front your parents and tell them that you don't believe in god? I told my parents, My religious education teachers and such years ago, if they judge you and stuff then they are kinda going against their whole, christan, catholic, whatever, teachings...
I don't care about how anyone will view me. In fact, I am sure that my teachers know I am an atheist. I care nothing about that.

I don't want to lose my books. I don't want to have to argue with my extended family every time I go to a party with them. I want to be able to go to a secular college. If they found out it would make these things become harder than they really should be. I figure that if I tell them while I am in college then it won't be too much of a problem.

- Heraclitus
Old 08-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #13
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Fair enough, i see your point, I take it your family are real devo church go'ers

I once had a Religion Teacher who hated me for the simple fact that i didn't believe in his God, he kinda took it as an insult and tried to get me kicked out of the school

mind you this guy was pretty old schoo churchie... he didn't have sex until after he was married, know this because he announced to the class that he was a virgin on the first day of having him as a teacher and then when he came back for his honeymoon announced he was having a kid...he also showed us a photo of his wife....ugly fat bitch...
Old 08-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #14
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
My god, I am slow. I didn't get this until now.

Quote:
Fair enough, i see your point, I take it your family are real devo church go'ers
They really aren't. They are just of the very conservative branch who believe that without religion you cannot have a morality. Honestly, they aren't even that smart either so it isn't like arguing with them will do anything. My one cousin became an atheist and married one and now the family talks behind their backs and shit. I don't care much about that, but it gives you a glimpse at what my family is like.

- Heraclitus
Old 08-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't care about how anyone will view me. In fact, I am sure that my teachers know I am an atheist. I care nothing about that.

I don't want to lose my books. I don't want to have to argue with my extended family every time I go to a party with them. I want to be able to go to a secular college. If they found out it would make these things become harder than they really should be. I figure that if I tell them while I am in college then it won't be too much of a problem.
Shouldn't that read "I don't care how anyone will view me...unless they can take away my books, argue with me at family gatherings, effect my choice of college, and make things harder for me than they should be." then? ; )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (08-11-2009)