This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING] - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road
This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING]

I'm fucking bored, so he's something to discuss...it's really old, but it's all turning out to follow the manga, so here's my updated version of it...

1. Akatsuki Leader's strength can't be matched even with 3 Sannins of the leaf.
-> Confirmed, none of the sannin can be matched with either Pain or Madara. Whoever the leader he was taking about is.

2. There is another character in Akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos
-> Uchiha Madara...

3. One of the Akatsuki's member becomes friend/ally with Naruto

-> Pain & Konan? is yes it could be the confirmation, also Itachi seemed to become ally with Naruto before he died.

4. Naruto's seal will be released by the end of 08, or beginning of the 09. At least 4 tails will be released, be prepared it could
be shocking scene

-> Confirmed, in Naruto's fight VS pain, he released 9 tails.

5. Toad dies(he laughs)
-> Confirmed, Danzo killed it. Or he could have been talking about Jiraiya? could be, but who cares, both died anyways...

6. three of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured
-> Well, Jiraiya is dead, Tsunade is seriously injured, the third could be the death of Kakashi, if not, somebody else will die...Maybe Hinata? lolololololol, NaruSaku 100% proved.

7. Sasuke's skills cannot be matched against Naruto's new skills.
-> Confirmed, new skills = after Same Mode training.

8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto's information about family and bloodline will show up
-> Confirmed, gread fight indeed...Naruto's family & bloodline = 4th (Minato) and Kushina Uzumaki.

9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)
-> Interesting, if he laughs, that means it's funny (duh), so it's 100% confirmed that he caused a fight between Sakura and Hinata over Naruto!! lol, maybe he'll cause Konoha to split in two by betraying Danzo and sticking to naruto's side...Naruto + Jounins VS Danzo + ROOT!! fuck yeah!

10. 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown
-> No 4th secrets shown yet, or is he talking about when the 4th talked about the Kyuubi attack and Madara to Naruto?

11. 2 huge characters of Konoha will die.
-> Jiraiya...and...hmmm...Kakashi? he did die...lol...Maybe (and it seems like it) Tsunade will die...

12. There is a female member in Akatsuki
-> Konan?

13. Akatsuki will invade Konoha with its mysterious beasts, and Shiranui Genma will provide great help to Konoha
-> WTF?

Followings are the Kishi's words @ 2008 Jump Festa

1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die
-> Secrets revealed, Itachi died, and Madara will certaily die, he's the antagonist...do the math...Or is he talking about another uchiha he didn't reveal yet? lolololololol

2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people
-> Confirmed, he killed 6 people to get their bodies...or is he talking about the people he killed in konoha? I didn't count but it seemed more than 6...maybe 6 of the important ones? Kakashi and some others did die, but I'm not sure if they were 6...

3. Sasuke and Itachi's fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
-> It caused chaos indeed...Madara's secrets are reveales, except 2, his jutsu he uses to teletransport and the moon of the eye plan...Itachi died in that fight...

4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi's team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi's team.
Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto's team.

-> Confirmed...naruto fought pain in a legendary fight, kakashi and others died, but they are alive now lol...Turnaround? I think it is the fact that Tobi is Madara, and he's the true leader, that was a big turnaround....

5. three new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage
-> WTF?? lol, three? but 4 joined them...lol...??? brother/sister of the hokage? which hokage?

6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain.
He have learned all of the Jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became
much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode or w.e u call it". Naruto also learned
3 of the 4th's jutsus.

-> Confirmed the first part, but all of jiraiya's jutsus? not all of them but the massive rasengan, sage/hermit mode, etc have been learned...3 of the 4th jutsus? WTF?? well this is old so kishi might have changed his mind, or he's still to learn it...

7. After all these fights, there will be a great war
-> Hell yeah! it seems the set up for this is already on it's way!

8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.
-> not yet confirmed...Sasuke unable to fight? could be...lol...Or it could simple be Naruto refusing to fight...hope not, cuz it it is I'll stop reading immediately...

9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha
by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight.

-> Confirmed, it's Bee...But he didn't Kill an akatsuki nor did he invade konoha yet...could this be true? It seems like it, Kisame is on his way to capture him, but bee seems to be more powerfu, so the Akatsuki that dies could be Kisame, as for the invasion, It could be the way Raikage will get to know bee is alive...but maybe it will be too late, so Bee's invasion + raikage's acts + Samui's team acts against naruto couls be the reason of the war, it all this is true of course, but a lot of this have already been confirmed, so it seems to be true, but there's always the chance Kishi might change his mind...

so, if all this already came true, could the rest be true as well? there's an enormous chance it is...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 08-16-2009 at 10:20 AM. Reason: title error...
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (08-20-2009), nickler (08-16-2009), platinumrug (08-16-2009)

Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough
Re: This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING]

-> Well, Jiraiya is dead, Tsunade is seriously injured, the third could be the death of Kakashi, if not, somebody else will die...Maybe Hinata? lolololololol, NaruSaku 100% proved.

I HOPE THAT NARUTO WILL CHOOSE HINATA

-> Interesting, if he laughs, that means it's funny (duh), so it's 100% confirmed that he caused a fight between Sakura and Hinata over Naruto!! lol, maybe he'll cause Konoha to split in two by betraying Danzo and sticking to naruto's side...Naruto + Jounins VS Danzo + ROOT!! fuck yeah!

Maybe they he means the hunt for Sasuke? That's huge and it's pretty funny, cause they'll have no chance now that Sasuke has Itachis jutsus.

-> No 4th secrets shown yet, or is he talking about when the 4th talked about the Kyuubi attack and Madara to Naruto?

I have very high expectations for this one!

13. Akatsuki will invade Konoha with its mysterious beasts, and Shiranui Genma will provide great help to Konoha
-> WTF?

Agreed.. What the fuck`? my mind goes blank. Is it said that everything Kishi stated WILL be the truth? Doubt it

-> Secrets revealed, Itachi died, and Madara will certaily die, he's the antagonist...do the math...Or is he talking about another uchiha he didn't reveal yet? lolololololol

I hope there is more to the secret.. lol

5. three new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage
-> WTF?? lol, three? but 4 joined them...lol...??? brother/sister of the hokage? which hokage?

Bet it's Karin.. Younger sister to Tsunade. We can't say that Juugo, Suigetsu or Karin is stronger than Deidara, Hidan or Kakuzu right? I'm hoping for new members, except Sasukes team!

Can't wait!

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)
--Sai admit's that danzou is a child molester, and that he made Sai draw him naked while rubbing sharingan eyes over his body.

Quote:
4th's secret and bloodline will be shown
--He could be referencing when the 4th told naruto of there realtion but, we all already knew what they were to each other. Ill hold out hopes for more.

Quote:
three new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage
--Which hokage indeed, very interesting has to be one of the ladder ones I can not handle anymore octogenarians.

Quote:
After all these fights, there will be a great war
--Agreed, With all the tension in the Kage summit a loud fart could start the war.
Isomorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

I'm really exited now by this upcoming war.. If Sasuke and Naruto end up fighting on the same side I'll be overjoyed.

Old 08-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^Yea I think they well partner up again, its the only way I ever seen it going down.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #6
Naruto-x-Hinata
Academy Student

Naruto-x-Hinata is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow how amusing!
Naruto-x-Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viczor6 View Post

-> WTF?
I think that the mysterious beasts r yet to come. Cos remember Madara has 7 beasts already to create(my guess) one super awesome one(or two cos it says beastS) out of them. So could it be the mysterious beast are Madara's from all collected bijuus? It's just a guess.....
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #8
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

where does Genma fit in?

that's my question

Old 08-17-2009, 03:17 AM   #9
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

he's a Bijuu Slayer!!!!!!!!1

except not really.
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pharix For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-17-2009)
Old 08-17-2009, 03:23 AM   #10
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

It's like the story of the mouse the pulled the pin out of the lions foot.(or was it a cartoon.. whatever)

He'll spit toothpicks into the Beast(s) paw, and then friends forever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-17-2009)
Old 08-17-2009, 06:20 AM   #11
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

^hmmm... that's a good one. maybe Genma has hidden talents...

I HATE IT WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #12
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Genma has a special ability like Konan and Deidara.

HE CAN MAKE ART TOO!!!!

Do not underestimate the power of toothpicks! If he has AIDS and shoot Madara with it. There is no way for Madara can withstand that.

But anyways back to the topic.

Tobi vs Naruto Team?

I'll assume it will be Sai and Sakura.

Sai will get killed. Sakura will get bitch slapped. Yamato will make Madara run with that Scary face and Kakashi? Well Kakashi will do what he does best!

Waste chakra and pass out. Thus earning the time to read more of icha icha tactics. But do he care? No. He knows he's gonna be saved by PnJ so why does it matter for him to go all out.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (08-20-2009), platinumrug (08-17-2009)
Old 08-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #13
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: This is all turning out to be true... [SPOILERS WARNING]

1. Akatsuki Leader's strength can't be matched even with 3 Sannins of the leaf.
-> Confirmed. It has to be Madara.

2. There is another character in Akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos
-> Sauspan Uchiha

3. One of the Akatsuki's member becomes friend/ally with Naruto

-> Konan

4. Naruto's seal will be released by the end of 08, or beginning of the 09. At least 4 tails will be released, be prepared it could
be shocking scene

-> Confirmed, 9 tails.

5. Toad dies(he laughs)
-> Confirmed, Danzo killed it.

-> Tsunade, Kakashi, Hinata are injured with Jiraiya was already dead before Naruto vs Pain fight.

7. Sasuke's skills cannot be matched against Naruto's new skills.
-> Confirmed, Sage Mode training.

8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto's information about family and bloodline will show up
-> Confirmed, fight was in a scale in the last part of their fight.

Naruto's father is Minato and bloodline will be told later I guess.

-> Yet to be shown but its getting there.

-> Will be shown I guess

11. 2 huge characters of Konoha will die.
-> J-man and Danzo as his death is coming up.

12. There is a female member in Akatsuki
-> Konan (as she left) or Karin

-> WTF on Shiranui Genma part but Animal pain has strange summons.

-> They get their MS by killing the closest person to them. Itachi is dead but Madara is left.

2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people
-> Confirmed, he killed 6 people to get their bodies...or is he talking about the people he killed in konoha? I didn't count but it seemed more than 6...maybe 6 of the important ones? Kakashi and some others did die, but I'm not sure if they were 6...

3. Sasuke and Itachi's fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
-> It caused chaos indeed. Madara's secrets moon of the eye plan and Itachi has shown all of his MS ability.

4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi's team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi's team.
Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto's team.

-> Confirmed...naruto fought pain in a legendary fight, kakashi and others died, but they are alive now lol...Turnaround.

-> Yet to be seen on the three new person as Madara could be seeking them. Also Karin could be the younger sister of Mizukage.

Hokage thing could be wrong but was meant to be Mizukage.

6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain.
He have learned all of the Jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became
much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode or w.e u call it". Naruto also learned
3 of the 4th's jutsus.

-> Confirmed the first part, but all of jiraiya's jutsus? not all of them but the massive rasengan, sage/hermit mode, etc have been learned...

3 of the 4th jutsus. Naruto could have but what the hell!!! Who taught him Dead Demon Consuming Seal? Did J-man be that stupid to teach him Dead Demon Consuming Seal at that age.

8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.
-> Tsunade

9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha
by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight.

-> Confirmed, it's Bee. Kisame will get killed and Bee can't see. Also sooner or later he will seek out Naruto.

My take on your answer @nuckinfutz with small chanages.

Last edited by bliz; 08-17-2009 at 09:11 AM.
bliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #14
Kilik 64
Dragon Quest ftw

Kilik 64 is on a distinguished roadKilik 64 is on a distinguished road

To be fair, Jiraiya did lose to Pain, but he wasn't aware of his true powers until he'd already lost his arm. To say that he was no match is stretching it.
Kilik 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kilik 64 For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (08-20-2009), platinumrug (08-17-2009)
Old 08-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Dude,^^thats a fake ass interview anyways, but entertaining none the less.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote