Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #181
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

I'll laugh if Sasuke has another element he can use just to throw the Cloud's information off. Amaterasu will not be defeated, and if they do manage to defeated it (which will be hot BS), Sasuke will show more jutsus not yet seen. Imo, Kirin and Amaterasu should be enough to take Raikage and co.

[
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-25-2009)

Old 08-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #182
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I'll laugh if Sasuke has another element he can use just to throw the Cloud's information off. Amaterasu will not be defeated, and if they do manage to defeated it (which will be hot BS), Sasuke will show more jutsus not yet seen. Imo, Kirin and Amaterasu should be enough to take Raikage and co.
naturally the fan speaks/
Old 08-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #183
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

This should be an interesting chapter to say the least. It's too bad we won't get to see Naruto & Madara's conversation until at least next week if not later. Sasuke is fighting so it's all good. The crazys have comeout to play. KILL KILL KILL!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-25-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #184
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
This should be an interesting chapter to say the least. It's too bad we won't get to see Naruto & Madara's conversation until at least next week if not later. Sasuke is fighting so it's all good. The crazys have comeout to play. KILL KILL KILL!!!
i'd like to know what madara's going to say but sasuke's fight will be worth it
Old 08-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #185
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

one hit on sasuke nd this fights over nd the funny thing is raikage could get that hit because he was fast.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #186
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

What the fuck is with all the chapter delays? Damn.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #187
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

Looking like an awesome chapter.

Raikage and his crew work very well together. It is a breath of fresh air to see that kind of tact & tech combination's. Sasuke may be getting the dukey smacked out of him now but,I have a feeling that is only to build up is inevitable victory.

While I do want to see more of the Madara/Naruto convo. I am glad it has not happended yet. It confirms my idea that Madara is trying to keep them in place, and not interrupt whats happening outside the Kage summit.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-25-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #188
Myth
Kage

it seems Darui nd the other dude are the strongest jounin in the cloud after killer bee.. samui is prob after those 3...
Old 08-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #189
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^Seems like it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 08-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #190
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^I would agree, Raikage picked his guards well. They compliment his skill set.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #191
Myth
Kage

suigetsu needs to get the fuk outta the way that small fry is annoying.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #192
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

^I agree Suigetsu made Zabuza sword look like a cheap Styrofoam.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #193
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Yea that sucks I was looking forward to a Chojuro vs Suigetsu (With Zabuza's sword) Now I guess he will have to take half of Chorujo's sword set now to have a battle of blades.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #194
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
^I would agree, Raikage picked his guards well. They compliment his skill set.
obviously kages are smart enough to pick the perfect people for protection
Old 08-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #195
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

One would assume. As we have not seen the abilities of Mizu/Tisuch kages nor the complete skills of there body guards including Danzou's guards it remains to be seen how "complimentary" their skills are. To which I was noting how they were complimentary not just the best for protection.

Didn't the 3rd hokage have fodder-nin guarding him during the chunnin exam to which were no value to him?<-- I'll have to go look for that part.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-25-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Closed Thread