Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #196
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
One would assume. As we have not seen the abilities of Mizu/Tisuch kages nor the complete skills of there body guards including Danzou's guards it remains to be seen how "complimentary" their skills are.

Didn't the 3rd hokage have fodder-nin guarding him during the chunnin exam to which were no value to him?<-- I'll have to go look for that part.
we don't know how the ninjas guarding the 3rd would have acted if they had been with him as they were seperated and also even he didn't know someone as powerful as orochimaru would be the one he had to be fighting

Old 08-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #197
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

Agreed, However my point remains valid. As I was not pointing out how strong the Raikages guards were. Just that there skills complimented his. A simple testament to his analytical ability "obviously".

Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
we don't know how the ninjas guarding the 3rd would have acted if they had been with him as they were seperated ....
Exactly, how smart is it to allow yourself to be separated from the one your suppose to protect.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-25-2009 at 05:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #198
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

I think orouchimaru makes a come bake in this manga soon maybe by the next 5 chapters...
Old 08-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #199
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^With all that is going on right now. I doubt kabuchimaru will make an appearance so soon, but anything is possible. I have been interested to see how much more Orochi has taking over Kabuto's body. Or if Kabuto has learned to control it to some degree.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #200
Darkkakarot
Genin

Yeah me too but i still think kabutoorouchimaru takes the spotlight before sasuke and naruto become butt buddys again
Old 08-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #201
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kabuchimaru isn't ready for the current level fighters I'd say (Sasuke, Raikage, Madara, Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto), but he will be a challenge for many later. Raikage didn't just go beserk like I thought he would, but they're are going to be a lot of counters in the beginning, I can tell. If Sasuke doesn't depend on his skills he'll be blind by the end of this battle.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #202
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara is Kabuto, and Kabuto is evidently Obito.

Something tells me that we won't see Naruto on the next chapter.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #203
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^My head hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
If Sasuke doesn't depend on his skills he'll be blind by the end of this battle.
Perhaps exactly what Madara is aiming at.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #204
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I suspected all along when Madara wasn't shocked the Sasuke lived past the Itachi fight and began spitting in Sasuke's ear. He's like the little red demon that talked to Soul & Maka in Soul Eater.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 08-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #205
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Aye me too... In order for my longer term theory to make sense Sasuke well have to obtain his brothers eyes.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #206
Darkkakarot
Genin

arent itachi's eyes already blind? so does that matter if he takes them? oh and Lmao i like how Madora is acting stupid now that he is "tobi" lol he reminds me of the joker from batman

Last edited by Darkkakarot; 08-25-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #207
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

that's not how it works

Taking someone else's MS capable eyes, no matter how blind you or they are, will result in a perfect 20/20 EMS. Madara had gone blind, and he and Izuna activated the MS around the same time. So it can only be logically assumed that Izuna was probably nearly as blind as him.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #208
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
that's not how it works

Taking someone else's MS capable eyes, no matter how blind you or they are, will result in a perfect 20/20 EMS. Madara had gone blind, and he and Izuna activated the MS around the same time. So it can only be logically assumed that Izuna was probably nearly as blind as him.
While I agree with most of your theory, I suspect that as the Leader and fighting against the Senju so much that he prolly used his MS more and went blind first. The second set of eyes must only have had MS I believe, also Itachi wasn't totally blind when he died. But I agree with the 20/20 EMS. I think Madara wants Sasuke to achieve this goal so that he can possibly take his eyes for Madara himself. Notice how 'Tobi' basically fed Deidara to Sasuke, knew the brothers would fight and who would win. He's been banking on Sasuke's eyes for a long time now. Maybe he wants to reincarnate himself into Sasuke's body, who knows but he wants something from the 'other' last Uchiha.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 08-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #209
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
While I agree with most of your theory, I suspect that as the Leader and fighting against the Senju so much that he prolly used his MS more and went blind first. The second set of eyes must only have had MS I believe, also Itachi wasn't totally blind when he died. But I agree with the 20/20 EMS. I think Madara wants Sasuke to achieve this goal so that he can possibly take his eyes for Madara himself. Notice how 'Tobi' basically fed Deidara to Sasuke, knew the brothers would fight and who would win. He's been banking on Sasuke's eyes for a long time now. Maybe he wants to reincarnate himself into Sasuke's body, who knows but he wants something from the 'other' last Uchiha.
i agree possibly to achieve an even higher EMS or to use it for jutsus
Old 08-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #210
Darkkakarot
Genin

well sasuke is not only emo but he is wanted by a bunch of old men lol creepy but ya sasuke is like the vegeta that got better than goku... so i would assume that if someone got his body they would instantly become the strongest warrior the world has ever seen