Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #211
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

Obito Scars, or 1st Hokage scars, or "old man scars", Madara has an imperfect body. Sasuke's Uchiha chakra has been complemented by many as something extraordinary. Itachi said "Madara survived, as well as his eyes and their power", yet he is today according to Itachi, "a shell of his former self". Something must be missing with Madara for Itachi to acknowledge him as being immortal and having his eyes and their power, only his only hopes of beating him were with the PMS. What else would Madara need, except for a new body, unless he just wants Itachi's PMS in his imperfect body.
Maybe we wont see Naruto and Madara until Sasuke is about to be killed by Raikage, and just before, Madara tells Naruto where Sasuke is, and we see how fast Naruto gets there.

Crazy theory just hit me. Dont really see it but still. What if Juugo gave Sasuke so much of his body, Sasuke now goes "CS3 Juugo" like a Majin Vegeta. Still in control, but driven by the darkness. Wonder if Juugo still goes CS crazy anymore?

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-25-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #212
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

"got better than Goku"

what?
What!?
WHAT!?!?

without the EMS, Naruto v Sasuke would without a doubt be a win for Naruto, and could well be completely one-sided to a level that would put Sasuke's current fight with Raikage or against KB to SHAME. And don't give me the "KB lost" crap. He didn't lose. He used Sasuke as an opportunity to get out of his village.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #213
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Okay no ones better than Goku thats obvious, not even Sasuke. KB did use Sasuke as an opportunity, but he also said he was the toughest shinobi he ever faced.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #214
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the shinobi guarding Hiruzen at the chunnin exam was not fodder his name is Raido its the guy who almost lopped off kakuzu's head with his black sword...

it took all four of the sound 4 IN CS2 state to just beat him nd genma the guy chewing the senbon the instructor of the chunnin exam after hayate was killed...

the anbu were pretty fucking fodder though...

Goku is the strongest manga character in history he had enough energy by the buu sags to blow up 10 planets nd that was only him at super saiyan mode since he was hiding ss3 from vegeta at the time. who's even saying he can be beat by anyone lol, not to mention at the end of gt he became the eternal dragon.

Last edited by Myth; 08-25-2009 at 07:42 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Isomorphic (08-25-2009), NeoKakarott023 (08-25-2009), platinumrug (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #215
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

he wasn't saying Sasuke surpassed Goku, he was making a comparison that Sasuke represents Vegeta if Vegeta had surpassed Goku. Which is bullocks, because Naruto completely trumps Sasuke at this point.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #216
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

@Myth Thx I could not remember who it was and I did not feel like going back to look.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-25-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #217
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Sasuke's on kill mode and it looks like Juugo's going there too. That will be Juugo's demise because I really smell his death soon, thats going to effect Sasuke, thats my predict. Cursed seals are kinda beneath this battle, so Juugo will get own'd. Suigetsu dosen't have a sword anymore so its looking bad early for Taka.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #218
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Well Sasuke's on kill mode and it looks like Juugo's going there too. That will be Juugo's demise because I really smell his death soon, thats going to effect Sasuke, thats my predict. Cursed seals are kinda beneath this battle, so Juugo will get own'd. Suigetsu dosen't have a sword anymore so its looking bad early for Taka.
suigetsu doesn't have his sword?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/04/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/14/ you can only see his sword a little on this one
Old 08-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #219
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^Check the spoilers 461 Spoilers

Apparently Suigetsu blocks an attack from the Raikage with the sword and it breaks in half.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isomorphic For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-25-2009), platinumrug (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #220
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

i know he has his sword but i don't recall he ever going back to get it
Old 08-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #221
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

^ that, sir, is a plot hole. Especially since, IIRC, Suigetsu specifically complains to Sasuke and Karin that they DIDN'T take his/Zabuza's sword when they brought KB's fake body.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #222
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

They more than likely went back to get it sometime off page, its really nothing major but I am mad that Suigetsu got Zabuza's sword broken.
Shrike (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #223
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

yes, truly a sad feat
Old 08-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #224
Darkkakarot
Genin

Darkkakarot is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke would pwn Naruto and that is a fact because Sasuke is the creators fav charry... also Sasuke is better than Naruto if Sasuke defeated Itachi (who defeated Kakashi at 1/2 strength) and toyed with Deidoria (who Kakashi had the only time against) and killed orouchimaru before his MS besides ( the man that killed the 3rd Hokage) that Sasuke would outlast Naruto's sage mode and would in the long run win because the Kyuubi is useless against him... also Sasuke is the MAIN villian making him BETTER than Madora, watch... Sasuke > Madora> Naruto> Naruto > anyone else...

Naruto has only defeated Pain who granted is amazingly strong, but only defeated him because he learned of the chakra, which in my eyes sasuke could have done the very same thing way earlier. Sasukes sharingan does all the same things as the Sage mode except for the whole sucking chakra from the ground shit... but his Sharingan doesn't wear out cause he's sasuke the super emo... But ya Sasuke trumps Akataski and most likely defeats the raikage with ease! and this is coming from a guy who hates his emo ass
Old 08-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #225
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

^Uhh? Since when did the sharingan drastically increase The user's physical strength, speed, and durability? Increase the power of the user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu? Extend the the range of the users attacks by using the natural energy surrounding them? Also granting the ability to "sense" chakra?

Althought just about everything you said makes my mind numb. I don't have the energy to finish this one. I leave you to the wolves.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-25-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Closed Thread