Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 02:57 AM   #16
tylrmajor
Cant we just get along!

tylrmajor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
it does look like Zetsu's flytrap...things...

so much mystery! >_<

I agree that's an interesting idea!

Old 08-21-2009, 05:10 AM   #17
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

or could be a tailed beasts hand. naruto kb? maybe some foreshadowing by naruto had saske in the palm of his and but escapes?
back on point to op though thats what im going with saske blasts through raigakage looking for danzou he escapes then does saske. not going to guess what happens with danzou but obvious confrontation with madara and zetsu. naruto cries and begs to save saske and not kill. then i think kb will be returning into the saske madara zetsu conflict. it will be like a bumping shoulders while walking and wtf omg its you!!! kb figures well its a neutral country so lets head there and chill not knowing anything going on for so long. that all in next 2-4 chapters the explanation of danzou being half.

Last edited by mogle42; 08-21-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:15 AM   #18
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

1 thing thats different about sasuke vs kage compared to sasuke vs bee

sasuke is more pissed off now and hes going for the kill unlike sasuke vs bee. where sasuke needed bee alive... and only used amaterasu to stop his team getting killed.

he actually might start off with a big amaterasu or try tsukyomi
Old 08-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #19
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

nezt chapter we'll see Sasuke's dick, it's a new jutsu that uses it to electroshock the enemy from behind...he likes using it, it's his favorite jutsu...

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-24-2009), Vengeance (08-21-2009)
Old 08-21-2009, 09:02 AM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

As I stated before for the samurai guards they are fodder, I won't yell it because we all knew deep inside the truth. Madaras 2 seconds away from laughing in Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto's face, he's toying with them. Raikage does look beastly, and he's salty that Sasuke got angry when he 'bust in the door, with the .44 fool says Biggie don't hit me no more!'
The chakra does resemble Dark Zetsu and I have a theory. At the beginning Sasuke says he's pissed. Maybe one of Zets powers is to control/boost/maybe alter someones chakra. Sasuke beasted, nuff said.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (08-21-2009)
Old 08-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #21
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

it looks like the tsuchikage knew the raikage sine when he was a kid meaning nd porving once more that the raikage is the strongest man in the cloud which is why he became kage... im certain it was him who sealed the 8 tails in killer bee
Old 08-21-2009, 10:40 AM   #22
Cobalt Edge
Academy Student

Cobalt Edge is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea of it being Zetsu that is causing Sasuke to go all dark and evil, only because I'm not sure if it's time for Sasuke to get a new power up. I'm not a huge Sasuke fan but at the same time I want him to last awhile just to see the ultimate battle between Sasuke and Naruto. Anyway, the fight with Raikage could go a few different ways depending on if this new darkness is a powerup or not. I'm kinda hoping that Raikage beats Sasuke around for a chapter or two, and then Sasuke gains the upper hand long enough to escape and take Itachi's eyes.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #23
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Cobalt.
That may be... where is Dark Zetzu anyway??? Last chapter Madara told Dark Zetzu to begin... but where is he? mabye he IS influencing Sasuke, using him.
But what's their reason for this. Madara said they needed control over sasuke, and plan to (some day) link him to Gedo Mazo. Its hard to control him or use him if he gets f***ed up or captured by the Kages.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #24
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Eh Idk about all the sealing stuff. It would make more sense for someone else to have sealed it in him, but idk I suppose we'll see.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #25
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Dude thts does look like Black Zetsu now tht u mention it

Final Getsugga
Old 08-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #26
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Hey guys i was thinking of something.

What if Zetsu's Doujutsu = Eye of the moon?

That black beast over Sasuke looks like Zetsu to me. Those are not hands... It looks like the spikes off Zetsu.

Look: Raikage grabbing Zetsu. See the spikes? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/02/
The shadow over Sasuke: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/14/

The eyes look like Zetsu too. Is Zetsu manipulating Sasuke to kill the kages so Madara's plans to go smooth sailing?

Sounds a bit crazy though.
While I do agree that it resembles Black Zetsu, the spikes under Sasuke do look like hands, and you'll notice around the actual head, there are other spikes as well. Well I don't like to make theories so I'll wait until next week.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #27
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Did anyone consider that zetsu is of the same clan as zakoon and sakon (the towo guys that were one that could enter someones body and control them from the inside). Meaning dark zetsu could of fused with sasuke and be feuling this crazy chakra everyones feeling.

Or, juugo accidently passed on his CS to sasuke with the skin transfer. Not a copy like the the other power, but the real power from juugo himself which is why it feels even stronger.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #28
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Or, juugo accidently passed on his CS to sasuke with the skin transfer. Not a copy like the the other power, but the real power from juugo himself which is why it feels even stronger.
I thought of that when Yuugo also said something like "That's..." like he knew what was happening to Sasuke. But then again, if it was the CS, wouldn't it show on his skin?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #29
makaveli5
Academy Student

makaveli5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds interesting but one question, did the white zetsu die?
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=460&p=3

The girl mizukage w/e was talking about not killing zestu as if raikage already killed him...
Old 08-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #30
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli5 View Post
Sounds interesting but one question, did the white zetsu die?
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=460&p=3

The girl mizukage w/e was talking about not killing zestu as if raikage already killed him...
Raikage snapped his neck I think, but we can't be sure if he/it died.