Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #46
Cobalt Edge
Academy Student

Cobalt Edge is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

I agree with you Neo, this battle will be close, but I am still hoping Sasuke will lose only because the more failures he has the more he will realize he needs more power. I am not hating on Sasuke, I just think that scenario might finally trigger the big steps in his development.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cobalt Edge For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-24-2009)

Old 08-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #47
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Edge View Post
I agree with you Neo, this battle will be close, but I am still hoping Sasuke will lose only because the more failures he has the more he will realize he needs more power. I am not hating on Sasuke, I just think that scenario might finally trigger the big steps in his development.
One of Hawk may die in this fight, or be captured. I cant see them all getting away from all the Kages and their bodyguards. The comotion will bring everyone there.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 08-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #48
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Raikage will rock his shit im sure of it... until he uses mks perhaps then it will get interesting...
Old 08-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #49
Cobalt Edge
Academy Student

Cobalt Edge is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Raikage will rock his shit im sure of it... until he uses mks perhaps then it will get interesting...
Hopefully he doesn't overuse it in this fight, that way we can see how Sasuke ranks after losing the cs (yes I know he didn't have it vs. KB but I'm not counting that fight because of all the variables).
Old 08-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #50
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

either way sasuke still has the power to beat raikage but so does raikage to beat sasuke
Old 08-22-2009, 12:07 AM   #51
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe when Madara is done talking to Naruto, he will tell Naruto that Sasuke is at the summit attempting to kill Danzou. Naruto will rush there, just in time to save Sasuke's ass, and make himself an enemy of Cloud, Rock, Mist, and Samurai for "aiding in Sasuke's getaway"

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 08-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #52
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Maybe when Madara is done talking to Naruto, he will tell Naruto that Sasuke is at the summit attempting to kill Danzou. Naruto will rush there, just in time to save Sasuke's ass, and make himself an enemy of Cloud, Rock, Mist, and Samurai for "aiding in Sasuke's getaway"
gee i just hope that happens
Old 08-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #53
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Whoever Tobi is, he's definitely not Madara. We've seen several images of Madara's face, but never Tobi's in full nor both of his Sharingan eyes, just his right. The First was too bad ass to have unknowingly left this guy alive. I always felt that was odd, but the constant third person speech is killing his credibility of this claimed identity. I believe he's simply using Madara's name and reputation to his advantage so that he can manipulate others.

Initially, I found the Obito/Tobi theories to be absurd, but I've become a believer with this chapter. It makes too much sense. For a person that continuously flaunts the name of Madara, we've yet to see his face or Mangekyo Sharingan. We've yet to see Madara's specific form present on Tobi, just his regular version and only his right one (Kakashi has the left eye of Obito). It's a clear smoke screen and makes sense in that the Uchiha are masters of illusions.

Personally, I hate the idea of it being Obito myself, but it makes sense considering his technique. Everyone's noted the similarities between his special ability and Kamui. The battle between Itachi and Sasuke was ironically, the biggest hint as we were told MS holds a special technique in each eye. In all of Tobi's appearances we've yet to see him really go on the offensive, that's because the eye Obito gave to Kakashi is what contained his offensive technique, the Kamui. What he was left with, was the ultimate defense that has been used to continuously humble his attackers, leaving them and us in awe, aiding to fuel the Madara theory. Kamui sucks things into the dimension wheras Obito's remaining technique simply enters it to phase through things and teleportation.

The method in which Tobi/Obito obtained EMS is also something Kishi has recently hinted at. Danzo has an eye of Shisui Uchiha. Many posters have noted a clear connection between Danzo and Tobi, causing some to previously think they were one and the same. While that part may not be true, a connection still might be. Several people have noted similarity in appearance between Shisui and Obito, suggesting they were brothers. During or sometime around the attack on the clan, I believe Obito stole Shisui's another eye to achieve EMS.

Several years ago, Tobi unleashed the Nine-Tailed Fox on Konoha. Sure, it helped him set up his former clan, but it also costed him his beloved pet. He has shown himself to be a master planner. Why lose his greatest weapon for pity vengeance? If he wished to destroy Konoha and is as stronger than Itachi as we think, why did he not destroy it then? Because he needed the events for something else. Sending the Nine-Tails was to turn the village against the Uchiha so that he could obtain his brother's eye (remember Itachi did say he didn't do it) and destroying only the clan allowed him to remove the only people who would eventually recognize him. Afterward, Itachi was too focused on protecting his little brother and Sasuke too obsessed with killing him for them to notice.

If this true, Obito has pulled off the greatest illusion in Uchiha history without even using a genjutsu to do it.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-22-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #54
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

you say the 1st was too much of a badass to leave madara alive but so is minato which said the one with the mask in akatsuki controlled the fox and we know madara was probably the only one powerful enough to control the fox
Old 08-22-2009, 12:34 AM   #55
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

No, Minato is not. He's simply the greatest shinobi Konoha produced, The First was not produced by Konoha, he founded it and kicked Madara's stupid ass despite him having the Nine-Tails as back up whereas Minato couldn't even fuck Tobi directly. And Madara wasn't the only person powerful to control the Fox. The First did as well as Sasuke (suppressing it inside of Naruto).

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-22-2009 at 12:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-22-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #56
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

ys but it's kinda common knowledge that it's very unlikely obito even has a chance against the kyuubi
Old 08-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #57
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
ys but it's kinda common knowledge that it's very unlikely obito even has a chance against the kyuubi

stuff like this sounds stupid....your sayin its common knowledge that its very unlikely obito even has a chance against the kyuubi. that sounds stupid and i'll tell you why

naruto at around his age couldnt even produce a simple replication to graduate the academy.... and here he is 4 odd years later, and he's gained sage mode and developed a jutsu of the highest difficulty (rasenshuriken) and is able to fight on par with foes such as nagato.

so your sayin that obito, an uchiha, who awakened his sharingan straight to 2 tomoe, has no chance against the kyuubi( assuming you mean controlling it).... just seems a little too presumptuous( stupid)
Old 08-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #58
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

well i'm sorry for assuming but it doesn't matter because we know for a fact obito's dead. any talk about him being alive would be "presumptuous( stupid)"
The Following User Says Thank You to Uchiha09 For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (08-24-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 01:36 AM   #59
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
well i'm sorry for assuming but it doesn't matter because we know for a fact obito's dead. any talk about him being alive would be "presumptuous( stupid)"
every one "knew" for a fact madara was dead....but supposedly he's still alive 100 odd yrs later.....makin him around 120 130 yrs old........ so your sayin obito could absolutely 100% not be alive, no way in hell. a lil presumptuous, no?

especially after we've seen nagato bring at least 5 people back to life, orochimaru brought the souls of the first and second hokage back to the world of the living, chiyo brought gaara back to life, kakuzu lives for 100yrs by stealing peoples hearts, sorry if im missing any that fall in that category.....

so obito getting half his body crushed by a huge ass rock and theres no way he can be alive........even though we didnt see him die, we just saw him near death, so.......... my main point is.... dont be 100% on anything till everything is 100% proved
Old 08-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #60
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I hate the Obito theories to be completely honest. Obito was crushed by big ass fucking boulders, you don't survive getting crushed by a shit ton of boulders. I'd believe that Tobi is Ibiki before I believe its Obito.
Kyuubito (08-22-2009), Numinous (08-23-2009), Rikudou Sennin (08-24-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (08-24-2009)
Closed Thread